Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th August 2021 / Length of video: 10:34
Dolli Silver
Dolli has just got back from pretending to play hockey for rival school St William’s in order to throw the match. As she arrives outside Headmistress’s office in order to report back she notices a large inflatable penis and she cannot resist taking hold of it and squeezing it all the way up and down its massive inflated shaft. While she plays with the inflatable she starts to slip off the hockey kit, bouncing up and down and squeezing the enormous cock as she does. When she is in just her underwear she straddles the inflatable and bounces around a little before slipping off her bra so she can rub the cock against her big boobs. She is really enjoying herself as she plays, so much so she slips off her thong too leaving he completely naked as she squeezes and bounces the inflatable some more before running it all over her nude body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th August 2021 / Length of video: 8:23
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has been sent out of her tennis lesson for misbehaving and sent to see Headmistress. She is still wearing her cute little tennis outfit with a mini tennis skirt and black gym panties. While she waits for Headmistress to arrive she knows you are watching her and she opens her legs to flash you her black panty gusset. She bends over the desk giving you flashes from the back too. She slips off her trainers and socks and teases you some more before slipping off her gym panties leaving her in only a black thong underneath her tennis skirt. She bends over again and again as well as sitting up on the desk and parting her legs, but she is even naughtier when she slips off her thong and flashes you her bare pussy. At first you can only catch a glimpse but as she slips off her tennis vest and sports bra her skirt rides up even further showing you everything!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st September 2021 / Length of video: 13:09
Alicia Cornell, Bex White
Alicia and Bex have both been pretending to play in rival school netball matches to try and throw the games. While they wait in Headmistress’s office to report back they are still wearing the rival schools netball kits, Alicia wearing St Paul’s and Bex wearing St Margaret’s. Alicia boasts how well she got on but Bex looks sad, she didn’t do as Headmistress wanted and is feeling upset. Not matter what Alicia says Bex won’t cheer up so Alicia has an idea. She tickles Bex’s legs and Bex giggles, and seeing just how ticklish Bex is she tickles her some more making Bex writhe around as she laughs. As the tickling intensifies Alicia starts to slip off both of their netball kits so she can get to more of Bex’s tickles bare skin and bare feet, and no matter how much Bex begs her to stop Alicia tickles her relentlessly until they are both completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd September 2021 / Length of video: 9:18
Miss Thompson
Miss Thompson is reading while she waits for her class to arrive. While she reads she slips her heel from her foot and lets it dangle from her toe, gently swinging backwards and forwards. She likes feeling of her nylon foot being free from the tightness of her shoe so she slips off the other and lets that dangle too. Enjoying the feeling of her heels swinging she removes one heel so she can slip her shoeless foot in between her other foot and dangling heel. As she plays with her shoes she starts to feel very sexy and she slips off her blouse, dangling her heels as she does. When she kneels up on the desk her heels still dangle and she slips off her skirt and her bra while still playing with her pretty shoes. Finally, when she slips off her thong, she opens her legs wide showing her pussy so she can sit back and allow both of her heels to dangle together at the same time.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th September 2021 / Length of video: 12:28
Essie Gilligan
Essie has just returned from pretending to play hockey for rival school St Victoria’s in order to find out all their competitive match secrets and she has come to the gym where she is meant to be meeting fellow students. When she arrives she sees Headmistress’s large inflatable cock left over from a hen party. Still wearing the St Victoria’s hockey kit he cannot resist grabbing hold of the cock and she squeezes it before licking the tip. She sits on the inflatable and gentle bounces on it, it feels good in between her legs and she slowly starts to strip, playing with the large cock as she does. When she is in just her underwear she rubs it all over her increasingly naked body and she cannot stop herself from slipping off her sports bra and panties leaving her completely naked as she squeezes, bounces, licks and tries to ride the enormous inflatable cock.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th September 2021 / Length of video: 12:02
Eva Ray, Lola Rae
Lola is skipping her hockey class and hiding out in the library when she is joined by Eva, who is also skipping her hockey lesson. They are both still dressed in their cute little hockey kits as they discuss how neither one fancies standing out in the rain. However when Eva adjusts her hockey boots Lola gasps, she can smell something horrible and it might just be Eva’s sweaty socks. As Eva slips off her hockey boots the smell is even stronger, her socks are so sweaty and they smell really bad. When Lola complains Eva insists Lola takes her boots off too and it turns out Lola’s socks are just as stinky. They both then start to torment each other, rubbing their stinky socked feet all over each other’s bodies meaning they have to strip off their increasingly stinky hockey kits and underwear until they are both completely naked.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th September 2021 / Length of video: 11:22
Bex White, Bunnie Stevens, Dolli Silver, Pixiee Little
Poor geeky Bunnie has come to the medical room because she has a headache from studying too hard. She has been joined by pretty Bex and cute Pixiee, but they are not at all unwell, they are just faking illness to get out of their lessons. Just when Bunnie thinks it cannot get any more annoying naughty Dolli arrives too, who is not even pretending to be ill, just blatantly skiving. As all four girls banter and bicker over who should be in the medical room the competition between them grows and they start to slip off their sexy uniforms, although Bunnie is slightly more reluctant because she is afraid they may get caught. When they are all in their lingerie they compare whose is the sexiest, but not for long as they slip off their bras and then their panties leaving them in just their socks and shoes, apart from Dolli who is completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th September 2021 / Length of video: 7:17
Miss Lee
Miss Lee has been sent to the changing rooms to make sure no students are skipping their gym class. When she arrives she finds the changing rooms empty, however she notices a pair of worn gym panties discarded on the bench. She cannot resist picking them up and breathing in the scent, they are still warm. She breathes them in again before slipping them on underneath her skirt and running her hands all over and rubbing her pussy through them. This excites her and she starts to slip off her outfit, pulling her skirt down and slipping of her bodysuit. Now she is in just her lingerie and stockings and with the gym knickers over the top she pulls them up a little and runs her hands all over her panty ass. She slips off her bra, heels, stockings and suspenders before slipping the off panties along with her thong and breathing them in again.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th September 2021 / Length of video: 11:07
Ivy Rain, Lucy Brayford
Ivy and Lucy have just got back from playing for rival schools in the hockey tournament. They were trying to throw the matches internationally for Headmistress so St Mackenzie’s could win. Both girls have returned to St Mackenzie’s still wearing the rival schools respective hockey uniforms, Ivy in the black and purple St Victoria’s and Lucy in the burgundy and sky St Paul’s. As they waiting outside Headmistress’s office they chat about the uniforms and the large gym knickers they are wearing underneath the pleated skirts. They pull their skirts up so they can compare the burgundy panties with the larger black panties. They find their gym panties very amusing and as they play around with them they starts to slip off the rest of the hockey kits, and when they are left in only their gym panties they decide to swap to see which pair is the most comfortable.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th September 2021 / Length of video: 10:01
Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie
Dolli has come to see Headmistress, she has been sent out of her dance class for not participating. When questioned why she is refusing to participate she explains how she does not see the point of dance but more importantly she does not like how she has to dress, especially wearing the thick pantyhose. Headmistress explains how dance is important but also how wonderful pantyhose can be. She is also wearing pantyhose and she rubs her legs against Dolli’s which makes a great sound and feels amazing. They both start to slip off their clothing so they can play with the pantyhose and when they are both in their lingerie they pull the nylons up high and run their hands all over their soft nylon covered legs. Dolli starts to enjoy the pantyhose more and she slips off her lingerie and pantyhose so she can run the nylons all over her naked body.

Status
Not open for further replies.