Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th February 2021 / Length of video: 9:05
Alicia Cornell
Alicia has just got back from playing for rival school St Margaret’s netball team and is waiting outside Headmistress’s office to report back. She is still wearing the St Margaret’s bottle and gold netball kit with white ankle socks and trainers. While she waits she gently pulls at her socks, she like these cute little socks and slips off her trainers so she can see them properly. They feel nice on her feet as she wiggles her toes inside them. She stokes the softness as she caresses the soles of her sock covered feet before running her feet up and down her legs. She is enjoying herself so much she starts to slip off the netball kit, she knows just how sexy she would look in nothing but her white ankle socks. As she slowly strips she continues to caress her feet in her socks, until she is left in just her white panties and white socks before slipping her panties off too!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28th February 2021 / Length of video: 10:00
Bunnie Stevens, Lola Rae
Bunnie and Lola have just returned from running an important errand for Headmistress and are waiting in her office. It was a very important assignment so both girls are dressed in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform with their shirts and ties done all the way up to the top, their shirts tucked in and their blazers buttoned up. Bunnie is very comfortable in such a smart uniform but Lola less so. They discuss the unform and as they do Lola cannot resist scruffing up her own uniform and trying to do the same to Bunnie’s. As they both start to look more and more untidy they start to slip off their uniforms, playing with them as they do. When they get down to their lingerie they are both wearing the same plain white cotton bra and panties. Lola cannot wait to slip them off and Bunnie decides it would be best to join her so they can both greet Headmistress naked together.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st March 2021 / Length of video: 10:08
Essie Gilligan
Essie has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s and is waiting to report back to Headmistress. She is still wearing the St Paul’s burgundy and sky uniform with cute ankle socks. While waiting she notices a bamboo cane lying across Headmistress’s desk, and she cannot resist taking hold of it to have a closer look. She swishes it through the air and flexes it, it feels good and it excites her. She runs the cane up and down her body over the uniform, but she wants to feel it against her bare skin so she slowly starts to slip off the uniform, playing with the cane as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she climbs up on to the desk and canes her lovely round ass, it makes a great sound and she loves the feeling. So she slips off her lingerie leaving her playing with the cane completely naked, swishing it through the air and running it all over her body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd March 2021 / Length of video: 11:09
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has been left alone in her detention. She is meant to be catching up on work but she has no intention of doing so. While gazing into space she notices a large inflatable cock in the corner of the classroom. It has been floating around the school for a while, a left over from a hen do Headmistress attended. She knows that it is now a thing for students to see what rooms they can sneak it into without it being noticed. She strolls to the front of class and takes hold of the cock, she squeezes it gently. Pixiee plays with the inflatable, rubbing herself against it and squeezing it in between her thighs. She is having so much fun she starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to play with the cock as she does. As she finds herself in less clothing she sits on the cock and bounces, before slipping off her lingerie and rubbing the inflatable all over her naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th March 2021 / Length of video: 9:55
Dolli Silver
Dolli has come to the school gym knowing Miss has been delayed for their gym class. She is desperate for a cigarette and has a secret stash hidden on the vaulting horse. As she takes out a cigarette she notices you lingering behind some gym equipment, she recognise you and calls you out. She lights up her cigarette, sucking hard on its butt and inhaling deeply. She exhales through her pretty lips as she starts to question you. She knows you were hoping to perv on the girls while they did gym so she teases you, showing off her curvy body in her tight gym kit while smoking seductively. She knows you are hard in your trousers but you dare not do anything. She starts to slowly strip as she smokes knowing it will drive you wild but all you can do is watch, and when she is completely naked she opens her legs and blows smoke all over her sexy body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th March 2021 / Length of video: 9:03
Bunnie Stevens
Bunnie has returned from playing netball for rival school St Margaret’s. She’s succeeded in throwing the match in St Mackenzie’s favour and is waiting in the library for a debrief. She is still wearing the St Margaret’s netball kit with big gold gym panties underneath her pleated skirt, while she reads she parts her legs showing the gusset of the gold gym knickers and she runs her fingers over them. The more Bunnie touches the panties the more she realises just how nice they feel and she starts to play with them, and the panty play excites her so much she starts to slip off the rest of the gym kit playing with the panties as she does. When she is left in just her panties she slips off the gym panties so she can enjoy the white cotton briefs she is wearing underneath before slipping them off too and rubbing them gently all over her completely naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th March 2021 / Length of video: 12:39
Essie Gilligan
Essie is pretending to be ill so she can skip her lesson and is waiting in the medical room. She is wearing her very smart and sexy uniform with over the knee socks and heels. As she waits she is bored so she has a look around where she finds Matron’s latex gloves. She takes a pair and stretches one over her hand but as she tries to slip on another it rips! Determined to wear a pair of latex gloves she takes another and tries again. This time she is more careful and now wearing a pair of smooth latex gloves she runs her hands all over her uniform. She likes the latex and starts to strip, running her hands all over her increasing naked body as she does. When she is in just her panties and socks she play with her boobs, and enjoying the latex sensation so much she slips off her panties and socks so she can feel the latex on every inch of her naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th March 2021 / Length of video: 8.38
Bex White
Bex has just returned to the changing room after her tennis lesson, she is still wearing her sexy little tennis outfit with white ankle socks and white gym panties underneath her short little tennis dress. Her feet are aching after all her running around on court so she first slips off her trainers and then carefully peels off her white cotton ankle socks one by one revealing her pretty manicured feet, with a toe ring. She rubs her feet a little and admires them, she really does have very sexy feet and toes. She slowly starts to slip off the rest of her tennis outfit ready for a shower, but as she strips she takes her time to admire her feet from lots of different angles and positions, showing off her soft soles and cute toes as she wiggles and spreads them. Eventually she is left completely naked as she plays with her gorgeous bare feet, the shower might have to wait!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th March 2021 / Length of video: 10:56
Ivy Rain
Ivy has just got back from playing for St William’s hockey team, and after successfully throwing the match in St Mackenzie’s favour she is feeling very pleased with herself. She is waiting outside Headmistress’s office, still wearing the hockey uniform, when she notices you trying to hide in the corridor. She knows you have followed her all the way from St William’s and that you were watching her play from the sidelines, clearly hoping for her skirt to blow up and show her ass in her tight grey gym knickers. Luckily for you she is in a good mood so knowing you are as ass pervert she starts to tease you with her wonderful ass as she slowly slips off the hockey kit. She even calls you in close to bury your face in her ass through her gym knickers, but you are in for an even bigger treat when she has stripped to just her thong and slides it down as she bends over…

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th March 2021 / Length of video: 15:34
Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie
Dolli has been summoned to Headmistress’s office. The Totty have complained about Dolli covering their beds in itching powder and how they spent all night writhing around. Miss tells Dolli how she has already decided her punishment and it will be the closest thing she could think of to the itching powder effects. She explains how she will tickle her, making her hot and uncomfortable so she writhes around in the same way. Miss starts by tickling Dollis feet and instantly Dolli is begging for her to stop as she gets hotter in her uniform. Miss does allow Dolli to slip off her unform knowing that the relentless tickle punishment is working well. As Dolli loses more clothing Miss tickles her under her arms, her legs and ribs as well as more foot tickling, and soon Dolli is completely naked as she squeals while taking the last of her tickling punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.