Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th August 2019 / Length of video: 8:41
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has come to the medical room for her medical exam; she is wearing her smart uniform with a pleated skirt which shows off her incredibly long legs. As she waits for Matron to arrive she stretches her legs, showing off their slimness and length. Melissa needs to get out of her uniform for her medical so she slowly starts to slip off her uniform one item at a time while showing off her sexy long legs. Now in just her blouse and panties she bends over slightly showing her legs from the back and they look very sexy as they cross at the ankles. As she slips off the rest of her uniform, leaving her in just her lingerie, you can see her soft long legs in all their glory. Finally as she slips off her lingerie leaving her completely naked she sits with her long legs spread wide, showing her naughty pussy in between her beautiful long slim legs.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st August 2019 / Length of video: 9:39
Bex White
Bex has been left alone in her lesson, she is wearing a navy dress over her white buttoned up blouse and tie and all accompanied by navy opaque tights. As she sits at her desk she crosses and uncrosses her sexy legs listening to the soft noise her nylon legs make as they rub together. Her mind is racing and she runs her hands up and down her legs, and it feels good! As Bex plays with her nylon covered legs she gets up and bends over teacher’s desk, crossing her ankles and rubbing her legs together some more. She starts to slip off her uniform, starting with her dress, and now you can see her ass even better in her pantyhose. As Bex slips off the rest of her uniform she continues to play with her nylon legs and soon she is completely naked with her soft nylons stretched over her arms and hands so she can rub them all over her nude body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd August 2019 / Length of video: 7:17
Amy Rose, Natalia Forrest
Amy & Natalia are skipping the rest of their netball class and hiding out in the library. At first they do not know you are hiding in there with them, but as you listen to their conversation you cannot help but try to get closer to their feet, and you are soon seen. They realise you are a foot pervert straight away and decide to have some fun with you. Even though they did not play netball for very long their socked feet are very warm & sweaty inside their trainers and they plan to use them to punish you. As they slip off their trainers they order you to your knees, and then they push their socked feet towards your face ordering you to lick their soles and suck their toes though their white ankle socks. As look up at their gorgeous long legs, perfect bodies and pretty faces they laugh at you, they cannot believe you are such an obedient loser!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th August 2019 / Length of video: 8:40
Dolli Silver
New student Dolli is waiting outside Headmistress’s office for her induction. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform, albeit a slightly scruffy version with a loosened tie and unbuttoned to the cleavage blouse. As she waits she parts her legs showing her white cotton panties underneath, she can feel your eyes on her and she loves the idea of teasing you with up skirt flashes. She bends over lifting her skirt, showing her perfect panty covered ass. Knowing how excited you are she starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to give you lots more flashes of her panties as she does. Soon she is in just her panties, skirt, socks & heels and now it is time to drop her skirt and show you her white panties in full as she plays with them, pulling them up into her peachy round ass before slipping them off completely.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th August 2019 / Length of video: 8:53
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has come to visit Headmistress after her dance class; she is still wearing her white leotard with opaque pantyhose and dance slippers. As she waits she notices something stuck down the side of the sofa cushion, it is Headmistress’s leather strap! Melissa pulls it out, being a good girl Melissa has never felt the punishment of the strap and she is curious. She slaps it against her hand and against her nylon covered ass, which tingles but she likes it. Growing more curious she starts to slip off her dance outfit, playing with the strap as she does, running it over her increasing exposed skin and giving herself an occasional slap. Soon she is in just her lingerie and as she smacks it against her smooth skin some more she cannot resist slipping off her lingerie, leaving her completely naked to play with the strap properly!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th August 2019 / Length of video: 9:51
Alicia Cornell, Lola Rae
Prefect Alicia has been on a special mission with Lola to sneak into St Paul’s High. Lola is dressed in the St Paul’s uniform as she was pretending to be a student there. However she was found out and escaped out of a window which ended up with her spraining her ankle and being scooped up by Alicia. Alicia has helped her limp back into the medical room and with no Matron present Alicia takes it on herself to help. She carefully slips off Lola’s shoes and tights before examining her ankle. They both decide it needs bandaging but first, seeing as it is an unbelievably hot day and they have had to make a hasty escape, they decide to make themselves more comfortable. Alicia helps Lola to slip off her uniform & lingerie, while also stripping herself, and soon they are both completely naked as Alicia bandages Lola’s sore ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.