Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th April 2019 / Length of video: 7:26
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has come back to the changing rooms after her dance class; she is wearing her sexy black lace leotard with black pantyhose & legwarmers over the top. She has been working hard and her body feel tired so she begins to do some gentle stretches, starting with her shoulders. As she turns around you can see her peachy ass showing through her pantyhose and that she is wearing a thong underneath. As Pixiee stretches she starts to slip off her dance outfit, making sure she continues to stretch out her sexy body as she does. Soon she is in just her thong, pantyhose and leg warmers and you can see her gorgeous perky tits. However as she stretches some more she slips off the rest of her clothing, even her thong, and soon she is finishing off her stretches completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th April 2019 / Length of video: 8:04
Amy Rose
Amy has been left alone in her lesson, normally she would continue to work hard when when Miss leaves the classroom but Amy is ahead with her work and as she strolls to the front of the class is distracted by something. She has seen teacher’s came and cannot resist taking it, she examines it, and then she flexes it a little before swiping it though the air. She likes the noise it makes and she starts to slip off her uniform. As she strips she runs the cane over her body, tapping it against her peachy round ass as she does. However Amy wants to feel it against more of her skin so she slips off more of her inform and soon she is in just her lingerie. She swishes the cane again before tapping it slightly harder against her bottom; it feels so good she cannot resist slipping off her lingerie leaving her completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th April 2019 / Length of video: 9:19
Alicia Cornell
Alicia has been over to St William’s to find you; she has liked the look of you for a while and knows she could easily seduce you. So she has brought you back to St Mackenzie’s and snuck you into the library. She is still wearing your school’s grey and red uniform with grey opaque pantyhose & heels. She teases you, lifting her pleated skirt and bending over to show you her sexy ass encased in nylon. She wants to see how much you like her wearing your school’s uniform and to see just how excited you are getting. You willingly oblige and she steps it up a gear as she starts to slip off the uniform, relentlessly teasing you as she does. Soon she is in just her sexy red lingerie, pantyhose and heels but she has no intention of stopping there and she slips the remaining items off leaving her completely naked in the library!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th April 2019 / Length of video: 9:38
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s and is waiting outside Headmistress’s office. She is still wearing the naughty maroon uniform over the top of sexy nude stockings and a white suspender belt & lingerie. As she waits she runs her hands over her legs feeling the smoothness of the stockings. She likes how they feel and she starts to slip off the uniform, taking her time to enjoy and play with the nylons. Her stockings look amazing as she stretches out her long legs and slips her fingers inside the stocking tops. Soon she is in just her lingerie and stockings and she is clearly enjoying the naughtiness of being in so few clothes as she waits for Headmistress, and she is enjoying the thrill so much she even slips off her bra & panties, leaving her in just her stockings& suspenders!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th April 2019 / Length of video: 10:23
Alicia Cornell, Lola Rae
Alicia and Lola are waiting in Headmistress’s office; they have been waiting quite a while and are growing ever increasing bored & mischievous. Fed up of waiting Alicia gets up and has a look through Headmistress’s desk. She finds fine silk clothing lying freshly dry cleaned across the desk and has an idea, she tells Lola she should dress as Headmistress! After convincing Lola it is a good idea Alicia helps her slip off her uniform & lingerie, telling her how much fun it will be for her to pretend she is Headmistress. Soon Lola is completely naked, but without any of Headmistress’s lingerie to hand they both decide she should not wear any so she can feel the satin against her skin. Alicia helps Lola dress in the satin blouse & skirt and slip her feet into some court high heels, and Lola looks amazing wrapped in the tight satin outfit!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th April 2019 / Length of video: 9:29
Dolly Kray
Dolly has been out running an errand for Matron and has come to the medical room to report back. She is still wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform with silver sheer stockings & suspenders underneath her cute pleated skirt. As she waits she runs her hands up and down her legs, feeling the soft smooth nylon on her fingertips. Dolly is enjoying how the stockings feel, so much so she starts to slip off the rest of her uniform, taking her time to play with her stockings as she does. Soon she is in just her lingerie and stockings and you can see just how fine her legs look encased in nylon. Her legs look long and shapely as she bends over showing her stocking tops and suspenders from the back. Finally as she slips off her lingerie you can see her in just the stockings & suspenders and you won’t be disappointed!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th April 2019 / Length of video: 7:59
Melissa Thompson
Melissa does not fancy doing her hockey lesson in the rain so has managed to sneak off undetected and luckily you have managed to meet her in the empty changing rooms. She is still wearing her cute hockey kit with a sexy pleated skirt over navy blue gym panties. As she chats to you about chess club she hints how she will soon need to get out of her hockey kit seeing as she is no longer going to be playing. She teases you as she slowly begins to slip off her sports kit, telling you how you should strip with her; she wants to see what you have in your trousers! As she flashes you her panties, her blue gym panties and her white cotton panties underneath, she encourages you to touch yourself. As you get more and more excited she slips off more of her gym kit and soon she is completely naked with her legs spread just for you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th April 2019 / Length of video: 6:54
Becky Perry, Lauren Marsh
Becky & Lauren have been left alone in their lesson, they are both wearing their very sexy tight uniforms with waist clinchers and gorgeous patterned black pantyhose. As they wait for Miss to return Lauren gets up and goes to the front of the classroom, she is going to smoke a quick cigarette! Becky cannot believe Lauren would be so naughty, but Lauren explains how now Becky is a prefect she needs to be more sophisticated and smoking will help her. So Becky agrees to try smoking, for the very first time. Lauren passes her the cigarette and explains what she needs to do, but an unsure Becky coughs and does not look sophisticated at all! Lauren shows her again, making it look cool and sexy, even blowing smoke rings. Becky takes the cigarette several times over to try to smoke properly, but she cannot help but cough!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st April 2019 / Length of video: 8:39
Dolly Kray, Helen White
Dolly & Helen are skipping their lesson and hiding in the library. They are both wearing their slutty uniforms with very short skirts over the top of cheeky panties. As chat they do not notice you trying to sneak a look up their skirts; however it is not long before you catch their attention. They are not impressed you have been trying to peep up their skirts so they decide you should be punished, and what better way than with a full panty face sitting! They tease you a little, showing you their cheeky panties and ordering you to come and kiss their sexy round bottoms! Next they tell you to lie still on the floor and as you lie their helpless they take it in turns to sit their round asses down over your face. They bounce around on your face before sitting down hard, stopping your breath! You will certainly think twice before peeping again!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd April 2019 / Length of video: 8:12
Alicia Cornell
Alicia has just returned from playing for St Paul’s netball team, which she has done purely to throw the game. She is still wearing their gym kit complete with the pleated gym skirt and large burgundy gym panties. As she waits outside Headmistress’s office she lifts her skirt and caresses the gym panties, they are very soft but she had not noticed until now! Alicia likes how they feel so much she starts to slip off the rest of the gym kit, taking her time to play with the panties. Soon she is in just her sports bra and gym panties and as she slips off the bra she has an idea. She wants to feel the soft gym panties against her properly, so she slips off the gym panties and then the thong underneath, leaving her completely naked. She then slips the gym panties back on and how she can feel their softness where she wants to feel it the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.