Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd December 2018 / Length of video: 7:24
Bonnie Bellotti, Miss Klass
Miss Klass is in the library reading up for her next lesson when she is joined by cheeky student Bonnie, who is skipping her hockey lesson. As they chat Bonnie admits she is only skipping her sport class so she does not have to go out in the cold and when Miss tries to encourage her back to her lesson Bonnie tickles her! She knows Miss will be so distracted by the tickling that she will be able to avoid going back, so she tickles Miss some more, striping of her clothing so she can tickle her harder and faster. Miss giggles as Bonnie tickles her stocking covered feet and she even tried to tickle Bonnie back turning it into a tickle fight. Soon they are both naked and tickling each other but Bonnie definitely has the upper hand as she makes her teacher laugh while watching her writhing around on the floor in just her stockings.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th December 2018 / Length of video: 7:07
Lola Rae
Lola has been sent out of her Netball lesson for misbehaving and is waiting outside Headmistress’s office. She is still wearing her cute little netball kit along with black ankle socks. As she waits she pulls up her socks, they feel nice as she wiggles her toes inside them. Lola slips off her trainers so she can play with her socks properly, pulling them up and pushing them down. As Lola messes around with them she starts to slip off the rest of her sports kit, pulling on her cute socks a she does. Soon Lola is in just her sports bra & socks and she sits with her legs spread, showing her pussy, she strokes her soft sock covered soles. Finally as Lola slips off her bra as well she is left in nothing but her socks and as she waits for Headmistress she pulls on them so they stretch up her calves.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th December 2018 / Length of video: 9:06
Melissa Thompson
Melissa is waiting for Headmistress in her office, she is wearing her smart geeky uniform with knee high socks. As she waits she has a sneaky look through Headmistress’s desk drawers and inside she finds a pair of her satin gloves, in black. Melissa is curious and she takes the gloves and lets one slip over her thigh, it feels nice against her skin so she slips the gloves on over her hands. Melissa likes how the gloves look and she wants to know how they will feel against the rest of her naked body. She slowly starts to strip off her uniform, running her satin gloved hands over her increasing naked body. Soon she is in just her lingerie and she is clearly enjoying the feeling of the satin against her smooth skin, so she slips off her lingerie too leaving her completely naked as she runs the satin all over her exposed skin.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th December 2018 / Length of video: 7:40
Becky Perry, Lauren Marsh
Lauren & Becky have just got back from infiltrating rival school St William’s and have gone to the medical room to wait for Matron. As they wait they both discuss how they have sore feet from wearing their high heels all day and they slip their heels off along with their ankle socks so they can rub their bare soles. As the girls rub their feet and wiggle & spread their toes they start to slip off their uniforms, playing with their bare feet as they do. They even give each other a little foot rub on the balls of their feet to help make them feel better. Soon they are in just their lingerie and they compare their pretty painted toes nails as they wiggle their toes some more. As they both slowly slip off their lingerie they are left completely naked but still playing with their gorgeously pedicured bare feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th December 2018 / Length of video: 8:53
Jasmine Fraser
Jasmine has been left alone in her lesson, she is wearing her smart & geeky uniform along with knee high socks & glasses. As she waits for Miss to come back she sits up on her desk and looking down she grabs hold of her perky tits through her uniform, feeling a need to play with them. She grabs them, squeezing hard and bouncing them a little. Jasmine slowly starts to slip off her uniform taking her time to caress her tits through her shirt and then through her bra, bouncing them and squeezing them a lot. She is enjoying the liberating feeling of playing with her tits and soon she is topless and pulling hard on her erect little nipples. As she continues to strip she is soon completely naked and enjoying playing with her boobs some more, pulling on her nipples, squeezing and bouncing them in her hands.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th December 2018 / Length of video: 9:42
Lacey Chase, Matron Kay
Lacey has skipped her netball class and gone to the library for a cheeky cigarette. She lights up one of her elegant slim vogue cigarettes and inhales deeply before exhaling out through her pretty lips. Unfortunately strict Matron Kay is on to her and she is not impressed to see Lacey smoking! She tells Lacey just how disappointed she is and how she will make her hate smoking by making her smoke excessively right here and now. Matron pushes Lacey hand to her mouth ordering her to suck hard and to inhale all the smoke, but worse still she makes Lacey hold smoke in her lungs. Matron even makes Lacey smoke two cigarettes at a time! Soon Matron becomes very aware that both of their clothes are beginning to smell and as Lacey is made to smoke harder and faster she insists that they both slip off all their uniforms & lingerie!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th December 2018 / Length of video: 8:27
Amy Rose, Natalia Forrest
Amy and Natalia have just got back from infiltrating rival school St Margaret’s and are waiting outside Headmistress’s office. They are still wearing the smart bottle green uniform on top of white cotton lingerie. As they sit and wait they pull their skirts up, flashing their big white cotton panties and discussing how different they are to their normal lace and satin garments. They play with the panties, pulling them up into their peachy asses and stroking their mound through the cotton. As they play they start to slip off their uniforms, repeatedly flashing and pulling on their panties as they do. Soon they are in just their lingerie and as they slip off their bras they decide that actually they quite like the white cotton panties, they are comfortable when they cover all their ass cheeks and also when they gather in between their ass cheeks!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th December 2018 / Length of video: 7:47
Dolly Kray
Dolly has been sent to Headmistress’s office for misbehaving in class. As she waits in the office she glances down at her blouse, her boobs are definitely looking bigger than usual. She grabs them through her uniform and pushes them together making a gorgeous deep cleavage as she leans forward. She bounces them a little in her bra; it feels good having big bouncy boobs. Dolly is excited by her new big tits and she starts to strip off her uniform, taking her time to play with her boobs as she does. Soon she is topless and now she can grab her boobs properly, bouncing and squeezing them while playing with her perfect nipples. As Dolly slips off the rest of her uniform and lingerie it is not long before she is completely naked and she lies back on the sofa jigging her tits and pulling on her sexy nipples!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th December 2018 / Length of video: 7:41
Miss Taylor
Miss Taylor has gone to the medical room as she has sore feet from standing in her heels all day. However Matron is not there so as Miss Taylor sits and waits she swings her feet up onto the desk and slowly slips off her heels revealing her bare soles. She spreads and wiggles her toes; they feel so much better now they are exposed. As she runs her hands over her feet she is definitely feeling better, so much better that she starts to slip off her outfit. Soon she is in just her lingerie and as she knees up on her chair she spreads her toes some more, it feels so nice them being free from her very high heels. As she slips off her lingerie she is left completely naked and sitting up on Matrons couch, with her legs open, she can play with her bare feet properly, slipping her fingers in between her cute toes.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st December 2018 / Length of video: 10:57
Lola Rae, Pixiee Little
Lola & Pixiee have been left alone in their lesson and are clearly bored. They get up from their desk and stroll to the front of the class where they sit on the teacher’s desk. As they chat they talk about their cute tits and how they have grown lately and they are both very excited at the prospect of having bigger breasts. They both grab their own and each other’s tits through their uniforms to compare but somehow that is not enough so they start to strip. Soon they are both topless and as they both play with their boobs Pixiee cannot resist running her tongue over Lola’s nipple making her giggle. They play around with their perky little tits some more while slipping off the rest of their uniforms, leaving them completely naked while playing with each other’s boobs and squeezing, licking and sucking on their nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.