Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd August 2018 / Length of video: 8:40
Melissa Thompson
Melissa has never been too keen on her sports lessons so wherever possible she sneaks out and come to the library to study instead. Today is no exception and she is reading in the library still wearing her cute little gym kit with pleated gym skirt. Beneath her skirt she is wearing white lace panties underneath her white gym panties. As she reads she parts her legs she gives you up skirt flashes of her cheeky gym panty gusset. As she moves around the library she slowly loses her gym kit but hangs onto her skirt which rides up and down as she bends over or opens her legs while sitting. She slips off her gym panties showing her pretty lace ones beneath and pulls them up into her ass before slipping off her lace panties as well! Now in nothing but her pleated gym skirt you can have very naughty up skirt flashes of her sexy pussy & ass!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th August 2018 / Length of video: 11:01
Lola Rae
Lola has gone to Headmistress’s office, but when she gets outside there are lots of inflated balloons piled up outside the office door! It is clearly the Chavs idea of a practical joke knowing how much Headmistress hates balloons! Lola picks up a balloon and starts to play with it; she runs it over her uniform and up her skirt so she can feel it against her ass cheeks. Lola likes the feeling of the balloons against her so she sits amongst them and plays with them some more. Excited by the feeling she slowly starts to slip off her uniform, playing with the balloons as she does, squeezing them in between her thighs, bouncing on them and running them over her body. Soon she is in nothing but her socks as she sits caressing the balloons, but they soon come off too as she runs the balloons all over her completely naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th August 2018 / Length of video: 7:00
Bonnie Bellotti
Bonnie has been sent to see Headmistress and she is waiting for her in her office. She has not had a cigarette all day and she is definitely feeling the urge, so, seeing as she is already in trouble anyway, she figures she may as well just light up here and now! She goes in her pocket and pulls out her cigarettes and lights one, inhaling deeply before exhaling through her sexy lips. As she smokes she moves around the office a little, showing off her very slutty uniform and her panties as she sits up on the desk. Feeling warm she slowly starts to slip off her uniform, continuing to smoke as she does, taking long deep inhales. It is not long before he has finished her first cigarette and light up a second as she continues to slip off her uniform. Soon she is in just her sexy lingerie, but she slips that off too leaving her smoking completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th August 2018 / Length of video: 9:06
Lacey Chase
Lacey has just got back from infiltrating rival school St William’s and has gone straight to the medical room hoping to see Matron. She is still wearing the sexy grey uniform with cute grey ankle socks and heels. As she waits she plays with her ankle socks a little, pulling them up and then pushing them down so they gather around her ankles, she cannot quite decide which looks better. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the uniform, starting with her heels so you can see her pretty sock covered soles. The rest of the uniform follows as she slowly slips off one item at a time while carefully caressing her socks. Soon she is in just her sexy red lingerie, and as she slips off her bra and panties she is left in nothing but her socks, which she enjoys caressing as she sits with her legs spread on Matron’s couch.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th August 2018 / Length of video: 8:30
Matron Kay
Our gorgeous Matron Kay has just finished teaching her class and has finally got rid of her students. As she sits up on her desk she relaxes a little, as she does she starts crossing and uncrossing her legs, which are encased in sexy black sheer holdup stockings. As she feels her long luscious legs rub together she enjoys the sound it makes and the soft raspy feeling it give her. She feels so sexy in these stockings and she cannot stop herself from starting to slip off her uniform, slowly unwrapping her perfect body while enjoying her soft stockings! Soon she is in just her lingerie, bending over and showing the full length of her glorious nylon legs. Finally as she slips off her bra & thong she is left in just her stockings and heels, and when she lets her heels dangle a little before sliding off her feet you can see her pretty nylon soles too!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13th August 2018 / Length of video: 7:22
Miss Klass
Miss Klass is in the library, and as she sits reading she starts to dangle her high heel, showing her cute bare sole. While her heel is hanging from her toe she reaches in and strokes her soft sole, she likes how it feels so she lets the shoe drop and uses her pretty foot to slip of her second shoe. As she plays with her bare feet she is completely distracted from her reading and starts to caress her soles and toes. She is clearly enjoying herself as she starts to slip off her outfit, showing off and playing with her bare feet as she does. Soon she is in just her lingerie and she wonders over to the library table slipping off her panties before swinging her feet up onto the table top, wiggling and spreading her pretty toes. Slipping off her bra she climbs up onto the table where she sits, completely naked and with her legs spread, playing with her perfect little feet!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th August 2018 / Length of video: 7:51
Becky Perry
Prefect Becky is waiting outside Headmistress’s office; she has come straight from her netball class and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit with cute white ankle socks. As she waits she pulls on her socks a little, but her feet are feeling warm so she decides to sip off her trainers completely. Now she can admire her cute white ankle socks fully, stroking and caressing their softness. She starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit, playing with her socks as she does, pulling them up, wigging her toes within and showing off her white socked soles. Soon she is in just her sports underwear but as she plays with her socks she does not stop there and slips off her bra too. However she is having so much fun she even slips off her panties, and she really does look gorgeous as she plays around posing in just her pretty ankle socks!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th August 2018 / Length of video: 8:37
Lola Rae, Melissa Thompson
Melissa & Lola have been asked to infiltrate rival school St Margaret’s. Melissa is already dressed in the smart uniform and waiting when Lola shows up, but when she does arrive Melissa is quick to point out she is in the wrong uniform! Melissa is not impressed Lola has got it so wrong, but Lola cannot see why she is so worked up about it, she can just get changed, and she tickles Melissa to try and lighten the mood! Melissa cannot help but react as she is very ticklish and when Lola tickles her harder she laughs and squirms underneath her fingers. Lola starts to undress Melissa, and herself, and as she tickles poor Melissa socked feet she laughs and wriggles, she must fight back with the tickling! As Melissa tickles Lola back it turns into a full on tickle fight with the girls losing all their uniforms & lingerie leaving them both completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th August 2018 / Length of video: 8:28
Matron Kay
Matron Kay is alone in her medical room reading. She parts her legs slightly, showing of her cheeky white thong underneath her skirt, and as her skirt rides up you can see even more of her naughty thong’s gusset. As Matron moves around her office, bending over and sitting up on her desk, she repeatedly flashes you her thong, which is nestled perfectly in between her gorgeous ass cheeks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, playing with and adjusting her thong as she does. Soon she is in just her thong, hold up stockings and heels and she pulls her thong up into her pussy lips before pulling it to one side showing exposing her pretty pussy completely. She swings her legs up onto the desk, showing her perfect round bottom from the back, and pulls on her thong some more, giving you all kinds of sexy flashes of her naughty ass!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st August 2018 / Length of video: 7:23
Lauren Marsh
Lauren is alone in class; she is wearing her naughty & sexy uniform accompanied with black patient Louboutin stiletto heels. As she reads she crosses her legs, swinging her foot backwards and forwards showing the sexy red soles of her heels as she does. Lauren glances down at her beautiful heels, stretching her legs out so she can admire them properly. She stands up, showing just how long the heels make her lovely legs look, before sitting up on the teachers table where she can cross and uncross her legs. As she plays with her shoes she starts to slip off her uniform, taking her time to show off her expensive heels. Soon she is in just her lingerie & heels, and she looks amazing, however the lingerie does not stay on long and when she peels it off she is left looking gorgeous in nothing but her naughty Louboutin stilettos!

Status
Not open for further replies.