Stasyq.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Pretty Potato Video Release 259

Description:
Resembling a hot pinup girl who went bad, really bad, is how JennyQ made her release StasyQ 259 a smoking hot volcano that_s getting hotter and hotter with each shot. Said Energizer exposed her raw side, her breasts that look tantalizing, her tattoos that give her a certain bad ass look and her moves that not even strippers have. In this release StasyQ 259 video, JennyQ made an impact and proved that she belongs in the StasyQ world. Would you agree?
Model:
Pretty Potato
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_02d679e8a14a874e23abaaa3d845fa51.mp4
File Size : 20.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_02d679e8a14a874e23abaaa3d845fa51.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- IdaQ Video Release 489

Description:
This sultry temptress is ready for ultimate seduction. Bombastic StasyQ model IdaQ has squeezed her fiery figure in beige lingerie, driven by the desire to dazzle the audience and Said Energizer. She knows all of your desires, and today, she wants to make your naughty dreams into a reality. In release 489, this brunette smasher exposes her long legs while her angelic, blue eyes stay fixed on the camera. While smiling seductively, IdaQ places her hands on her nude breasts and slowly removes her tiny panties. Topless and wild, the erotic beauty places her sizzling body in a hammock and lets light caress her divine thighs. The stunning temptress presses her nude tushy against the wall, fantasizing about passionate touches. Unable to control the fire that burns between her legs, IdaQ lowers her gentle hands and slowly explores her sensitive pearl. The brown-haired vixen pouts her juicy lips and continues to touch her pink nipples and firm breasts.
Model:
IdaQ
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_52f7b6a031fe05fac92a328baae0a26e.mp4
File Size : 19.96 MB
Duration : 00:00:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_52f7b6a031fe05fac92a328baae0a26e.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- CamillaQ Video Release 501

Description:
Get ready to fall in love with CamillaQs beautiful face and petite figure. A video release 501 is another work of art coming from one of StasyQ_s models and Said Energizer. The focus of this sultry show is the belles spectacular body boasting a number of feminine, intricate tattoos. The dark-haired stunner appears, wearing lacy black lingerie that touches her perfect curves. A naughty smile appears on the goddess face as one of her divine breasts escapes its soft prison and gets fully exposed. Now topless, CamillaQ knows that there is no going back. She is gonna show all of her charms to the camera. Once her black pumps hit the floor, the stunning diva hops on a big wooden table, where she focuses on pulling her panties down. Fully naked and flirty, the bombastic vixen lies on a sofa and rubs her soft and inked skin against the white fabric.
Model:
CamillaQ
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_8424bc18672369f581e01defc504a2b6.mp4
File Size : 19.58 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:00:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_8424bc18672369f581e01defc504a2b6.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- ArielQ Video Release 491

Description:
Cuddly and erotic, ArielQ exposes her charms. This heavenly blonde goes into a full seduction mode in release 491. She begins her sultry show by caressing her milky skin, paying close attention to her juicy thighs, firm booty, and perky breasts. Said Energizer stands before this StasyQ model and grasps her beauty with his camera. Instead of stopping, ArielQ turns her kitchen into a podium and flashes her soft, beige lingerie. As the subtle light falls on her slender waist and fair complexion, ArielQ dances around and takes the show to another level. Overwhelmed by desire, this blonde goddess takes her bra off, lays her body on the kitchen table, and strokes her breasts, sensitive nipples, and her tummy. Before you know it, she takes her panties off, lays on a burgundy sofa, and turns her naked tushy toward the camera. To spice things up, ArielQ keeps her high heels on throughout the show.
Model:
ArielQ
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_3a1f124be17014ca94e01f7198141f35.mp4
File Size : 22.51 MB
Duration : 00:00:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_3a1f124be17014ca94e01f7198141f35.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Pretty Potato Video Release 300

Description:
Soft, delectable, curvy and just too damn sexy Check out JennyQ in her release StasyQ 300, she might not be a Spartan but she sure is on fire with her stockings, long legs, her orange see-through dress and her presence Said Energizer had a time of his life making this full version video with a model who_s too damn hot. Once JennyQ gets naked those breasts look impeccable, her ass will make you want to have sex and the whole video is just raw, juicy and this video will make you drool, for sure. Release StasyQ 300 is something different than the usual. See it to see why
Model:
Pretty Potato
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_bb0700fffa5ffcce1ea7ecdfa48e6d16.mp4
File Size : 21.64 MB
Duration : 00:00:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_bb0700fffa5ffcce1ea7ecdfa48e6d16.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Pretty Potato Video Release 498

Description:
Its a hot summer day, and JennyQs pierced nipples cant wait to escape a white bikini top. This pink-haired goddess decides to relax and cool off by a pool, and Said Energizer is there to capture the divine afternoon with his sublime camera. In video release 498, StasyQ model JennyQ goes into a full coquettish mode, barefoot and tanned. Despite a number of intricate tattoos all over her back and chest, this mesmerizing model is a delicate mixture of feminine and seductive. Once her sensitive nipples are finally free of their soft prison, JennyQ focuses on her booty. Now fully naked, the tantalizing seductress poses by a tall tree, pouting her lips while her gaze reveals her true nature. JennyQ is on a never-ending mission to seduce anyone who lays his eyes on her petite figure, perfect curves, and gorgeous features. While the sun slowly sets, the sultry vixen continues her sizzling show.
Model:
Pretty Potato
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_85469ff85405f6307c68f007eb627d9f.mp4
File Size : 17.52 MB
Duration : 00:00:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_85469ff85405f6307c68f007eb627d9f.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- ViolaQ, TinaQ Video Release 486

Description:
Curvy belles ViolaQ and TinaQ teamed up to throw a spectacular show for Said Energizer and all lovers of plush curves. In StasyQs newest release 486, bombastic models show off their perfectly round breasts and juicy nipples that stand up to full attention. A dark-haired StasyQ model ViolaQ squeezes her hot curves into a black bodysuit and places her gentle hands on TinaQs lovely breasts. The sex goddesses in high heels place their divine bodies on a bed and throw money all over their round booties. While the smashing ViolaQ turns around to expose intricate tattoos on her thighs, the blonde diva in beige lingerie pouts her juicy lips. The vixens take off their clothes and place their nude bodies by a large window, letting sun rays fall on their bare bosoms. A sizzling duo relaxes in a cozy chair while their naughty fingers explore the folds of their curvy figures.
Model:
ViolaQ, TinaQ
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_f7a66618ad596b9aa21584a903018e1a.mp4
File Size : 25.51 MB
Duration : 00:00:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:trailer_all_f7a66618ad596b9aa21584a903018e1a.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Pretty Potato Video Release 366

Description:
JennyQ is a salacious blonde who knows just what moves will get your attention. With her curly hair, her sweet innocent face and her juicy boobs, Said Energizer has enough material to work with. Being that this release StasyQ 366 is filled with erotica that will melt your face, try to watch this full version video until the end. Once JennyQ drops her white panties off, you will love all of the angles that this video has to offer, especially the naked ones. Curves, boobs and shaved puss, this video has it all. Check release StasyQ 366 at once.

p.p1{margin:.0 .0 .0 .0font:12.0px _Helvetica Neue_}
Model:
Pretty Potato
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_140e6dd20b205df51628f884f294a2a0.mp4
File Size : 18.78 MB
Duration : 00:00:21

Download VIDEO:
https://tezfiles.com/file/fbc2a19e0f320

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Pretty Potato Video Release 396

Description:
Get ready to be aroused by a... hot pastry chef? While JennyQ is obviously having trouble being productive in the bakery, she_s pretty damn hot. The latest JennyQ release 396 proves this in so many ways. Said Energizer brought this beautiful Russian blonde to a bakery and just let her loose. She immediately saw an opportunity to make a mess. You can see just how messy things got in her free JennyQ pics. But to really get a feel of the set, you need to watch the exclusive JennyQ video. In it, this babe really shows you her true colors as she spreads white flour all over her smooth skin. She loves smothering herself in flower, and the more she strips down, the more she gets covered. She_s one of the bravest sexy naked teens on this platform who are ready to try out new things, so don_t miss out
Model:
Pretty Potato
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_73c300a67e9b12bc7c130b618b25ae0f.mp4
File Size : 18.6 MB
Duration : 00:00:30

Download VIDEO:
https://tezfiles.com/file/12a7e6a2628e0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Stasyq.com- Katya Killer Video Release 467

Description:
If there was ever a time to go relax in a nice bath, it would be with the gorgeous KillerQ at StasyQ. That_s right, in this release we_re joined for a warm and relaxing bath bomb with the one-of-a-kind blonde bombshell Katya Killer. In her latest KillerQ release 467, we are not only going to get to enjoy her wet body, but we_re also going to see her wonderful curves as she poses in a luxurious apartment. She really knows how to work her magic, but the fact that Said Energizer is filming everything definitely helps. As she poses in her black lingerie, you_re going to wish that you were there with her in these exclusive KillerQ photos. Of course, these erotic nudes are only one part of the equation, as the full video is even more enticing. You definitely don_t want to miss out, so watch it right now.
Model:
Katya Killer
Studio:
Stasyq.com
Info:
File Name : trailer_all_361db0d3d2aea4f78fa53a43ea465337.mp4
File Size : 22.84 MB
Duration : 00:00:35

Download VIDEO:
https://tezfiles.com/file/c862b12347477