Spanking Fetish, bad girls will be punished

Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination Limoges

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, crotchrope, gags, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose
Video language: English
If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair. This is where Part 1 ends. This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven. This is where Part 2 ends. This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends. This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Receptionist Pays For Her Mistakes New Lexington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave maid girl, extreme blind spanking, punishment action. Enjoy!
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Receptionist Pays For Her Mistakes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Good Girl Margie

We join Master EricX as he plays with his favorite sub Leileyn. Laying on her back, legs chained behind her, leaves Leileyn completely exposed to Eric's expert manipulations. Our usually petulant girl seems just a tad subdued today. How she loves to have her pussy spanked, asking for more and more, so what does Eric do? more... leaving her pussy aching for more. Leileyn is so turned on, her juices are dripping down her leg in anticipation of the orgasm she is sure she will get. After all, she has been exceptionally good, right?
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magnificent New Unreal Sweet Exclusive Collection Scorched. Part 2. Haugan

Release Year: 2023
Two fit subs bow down to their dom in a living room session that includes face slapping, foot caressing and lots of licking. Panties are sucked then replaced by fingers while assess are roundly spanked red and raw then soothed and caressed in a loving way that doesn't prevent the crying.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magnificent New Unreal Sweet Exclusive Collection Scorched. Part 2.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales Larchmont

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Make yourself comfortable.” Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. “Make yourself comfortable,” she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.
The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.
It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she would be fulfilled.
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Witch Romina Endures Rope Suspension Part 2 Smyrna

They want witch Romina tell them the location of other witches! The prison has everything you need for torture. Security will torture her before recognition. Witch must endure rope bondage and suspension, spanking, slapping, fingering, flogging, breast, nipple and pussy torment. There's plenty of room for all the witches.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Witch Romina Endures Rope Suspension Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blind love Malcom

Cast: girl
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now is the time of sentence of 50 canes on butt and pussy. Slave girl Hope is hopelessly waiting for her punishment on her fours. A lovely vulnerable cunt is just before you. She knows that she is not a good girl and many times desperately begs Dr. Lomp for forgiveness. Yet caning pain not passes, she faces electro torture challenge. Watch her shocked on her wet pussy and asshole, stirring and screaming under unbearable pain.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2 Ellisville

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: avi
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Only Perfect Magic Excellent Collection Spanking Them. Part 3. Mermentau

He makes her moan and scream like a good whore should, pounding her in. He even smacks her tits, ass and face a bit.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Only Perfect Magic Excellent Collection Spanking Them. Part 3.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session - Abigail Dupree Ibarra

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Perversion, Sex Slave, Taboo, Pussy Stretching, Huge Labia, Dirty Talking, Perversion, Sex Session, Discernment, Face Slapping, Self Spanking, Arouse, Stimulate, Captivate, Attract, Slave
An active look into humanity and sexual perversion, specialty fetishes that turns people on.
What is the huge attraction in the perverted sexuality of taboo? What is your endearing fascination in taboo, sex slavery to perform the things that are not supposed to turn you on in fear of the law and social acceptance? The deep need in forbidden stimulation. Living the life in the socially unacceptable darker side of kink and fetish?
As an active sex slave for a number of years now, there are patterns of questionable perversion of the darker nature, things that would... well probably ruin your life socially, family disownment, religious interventions and possible forfeiture of freedom when misunderstood by the powers that be. Hell all we want to do is have a good time, have the biggest, most intense orgasm for the longest period of time and then be able to do it again... Some give up sanity for less.
There are a lot of things that happen in my private non-contact GFE sessions as a multi-role sex slave, most will never believe or even understand these perversions as healthy sexual or even sane passion of flight and fancy. So here is a session that some may find fascinating but the majority would not.
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session - Abigail Dupree

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Exclusive Sweet Gold Vip Collection For You Ricksavage. Part 4. Olanta

He "warms her up" with a hard, swift, over-the-knee spanking, "just to get your endorphins flowing," he tells her. He faces Angel towards the camera documenting the action today, and squeezes her fat tits through her black bra.

Total size: 8.7 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Exclusive Sweet Gold Vip Collection For You Ricksavage. Part 4.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sammie Rhodes & Sandra Romain - Bitchcraft part 2 Brundidge

The second scene stars Sandra Romain (Again!) and Sammie. Shown in two parts, Sandra Romain is wearing too much makeup, while Sammie looks natural. This one has a very slow, but feel to it. These two breezies freak each other out in a bathroom, only to have Sandra turn Sammie into her “bitch”. Sammie smells in Sandra’s coochie & ass before they continue freaking each other out. Sandra teases the hell out of Sammie by pulling her hair, making Sammie want to eat Sandra’s cunt, but can’t due to Sandra jerking her by the hair. It escalades into a very bootylicious and gritty face sitting sequence. Part two of this scene arrives and Sandra turns Sammie into a pony, with a -head mask attached to her face. It’s like you can barely hear Sammie clearly when she’s coming and cooing, because it’s all muffled, thanks to the mask she’s wearing. Sandra wears a strap-on and begins to “torture” Sammie (spanking, analingus, calling her a “pony-whore” and kissing the mask). Sandra sports the mask, uses a -gag on Sammie and spanking her ass with a -whip. Sandra slides in Sammie’s booty with the strap-on, ’ that ass so bad and pulling her by a harness, attached to her neck! This scene ends with Sandra squirting a milk- out of her rectum and into Sammie’s mouth…
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19382kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sammie Rhodes & Sandra Romain - Bitchcraft part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Earning Stripes Part 1 Palmi

Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Witch Magda Endures Outdoor Hard Flogging Chalfont

Mighty Blonde Witch Magda is caught conjuring spirits in the forest and punished at once. Our dungeon guards tie her limbs with rough rope to two trees, spread eagle for extreme flogging. She must also endure imprisonment, outdoor rope bondage, spanking and pussy torment. Her new Masters want to destroy this demon from hell!
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Witch Magda Endures Outdoor Hard Flogging

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque Donalsonville

Release Year: 2017
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
I hear the muffled sound of the grate on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Police in St. Petersburg Delight

And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police in St. Petersburg

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flight Partille

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough BDSM Games With Gigi Fieldale

Cast: Gigi
As you may remember, in a clip, Gigi told that she doesn't weep, because she lost all her tears long ago. Indeed, this statement is a challenge. Maybe Dr. Lomp has waited for the right time, and now he is ready to prove that Gigi still has got some tears hidden in her eyes. As demanded by you, admirers, Gigi's pussy will be brutally whipped and caned. We will watch and see if Gigi is tough enough to survive this harsh torture without any tears.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10698kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Games With Gigi

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lupus - The Nightmare Aristes

Do you remember the circumstance in which we left the main hero of our Headmaster’s Study series? To refresh your memory: the Headmaster had to endure an inspection by the High Inspector in our last movie. And the inspection report was not favourable… Now, Lupus Pictures brings you a continuation of the series. It includes everything you like – strict spanking, prudence and nudity of students and other sweet features. You also know that each movie brings you “something extra”.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1519kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus - The Nightmare

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia and her passion for pain Ironside

Cast: Mia
Sexy victim Mia is lying on torture bench, desperately waiting what Dr. Lomp prepares for her. She is step by step surrendering to her fate. Today she will receive whip on her adorable butt. As a preparation, Dr Lomp takes her socks off, reveals her shy pure feet, then ties them up to ceiling, so her poor bottom becomes entirely exposed for whipping. Young slave girl has nothing left to avoid the approaching terrible torture. You will watch these lovely moments from two different special view, which one is directly focusing Mia's smooth butt and sexy cunt.
Duration: 1:29:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 936kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia and her passion for pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Soles Passing Through Hell - Part 3 Nashik

Cast: Jasmins Punishment
Here sweet pain toy Jasmin is right before your excellencies. She is every time ready for any kind of torture. Today her poor soles will be beaten harshly. Dr. Lomp takes the riding crop in his hand and he will not stop torment until desperate girl is completely broken. Jasmin's perfectly smooth soles are totally exposed and helplessly cuffed. Pitiful slave, tightly restrained, is not able to do anything, except watching her soles are beaten like hell, and weeping in pain. You will love to witness Jasmin's unrested face all along the clip.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soles Passing Through Hell - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Don't Play By The Rules Wabasso

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Don't Play By The Rules

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Protruding Breasts Get Beaten - Elise Graves and Katt Anomia - HD 720p Banff

The very sexy Katt Anomia has engorged breasts on this blessed day that need to be tied, spanked, caned and clamped! Elise is happy to oblige! Beginning with a lighter silicone paddle, Elise begins to tenderize Katt’s amazing breasts. Katt squeals and squeaks in the most endearing manner - like catnip to Elise. Ultimately Elise moves on to harsher implements such as a firmer paddle, a cane and biting and pinching! Alternating between beating breasts and grabbing Katt’s hair encouraging her to suck on her own tits, Elise is obviously enjoying herself immensely. How could one not with such a play toy as Katt?
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1675kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Protruding Breasts Get Beaten - Elise Graves and Katt Anomia - HD 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More Extreme Part 2 Nyon

Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Extreme Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR Supple Restraints - Luna Rival Weiner

Release Year: 2019
The theme is leather. Luna is restrained entirely with soft restraints. That makes them no less infernal. Each position is strenuous in it's own way. Straps keep Luna in a firm worm tie that turns into a hogtie. Her clothes are cut from her little body to expose her.
A leather body suit with mitts keeps Luna confined. The mitts are attached to straps around her feet. She's comfortable at first on her back, but her position is about to get a whole lot harder.
The leather straightjacket, gag, and straps frogging her legs really make her helpless. She can barely even flip herself over. She has to stay in place while her holes are being penetrated. It's fine, the violation seems to excite her.
Duration: 39:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Supple Restraints - Luna Rival

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The spanking machine Wugang

The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sapphire And Cherry Blush Hansboro

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she’s on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire And Cherry Blush

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Slaves Magic Exclusive Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 4. Mc Cune

Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten.

Total size: 5.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Magic Exclusive Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 4.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I'd Rather Die part 1 Cave Junction

London River is no newbie to the RealTimeBondage scene. She's asked to be in predicaments all day. She wants to be made to choose between two awful options. Suffer or suffer!
Duration: 1:03:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More Extreme Part 1 Dubre

The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes.
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Extreme Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Restraint - Amari Anne Nirasaki

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint - Amari Anne

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experimental Domination For Nasty Slave Dia Zerva Aabenraa

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experimental Domination For Nasty Slave Dia Zerva

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Manhandling March Part 2 Garanhuns

A little slapping around and tossing her little body about the stage will help. OT even drags her by her hair. Once she's softened up feet are caned. A little bastinado should adjust her attitude. Then she's teased mercilessly.
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandling March Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

21sextreme - What's for dinner? Carterville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Joanna Sweet
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big butt, blonde, one on one
Watch Joanna Sweet get hogtied and dominated by Nick Lang. Watch Joanna get fucked with a carrot and a cucumber, get spanked and all kinds of kinky sex games while she can´t even move and say no to what she´s made to do. But Joanna is a real masochistic bitch, so don´t get worried, she´s probably having the time of her life. Click here and join her in the fun!
Duration: 39:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - What's for dinner?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

In the cave you are bound Lashmeet

Cast: girl
Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the cave you are bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rayne's First Bondage The Pas

Cast: Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Youn
She was still in high school when she came for that first shoot. What starts as a modeling session turns to ball gagged and hog tied bondage as she is shown the ropes. You've got her first modeling session, a sexy girl scout abduction, stripping and hog tie. A bound bare ass and spread nude scene that is legendary, the cuffed radiator admonished slave girl scene, over the stool spanking and tickling, rubber hog tie, and standing spread nose hook scenes. Also includes slide shows of still images. One of the earliest Powershotz productions with one of the cutest models ever to do bondage. This one is a rare keeper.
Duration: 1:54:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rayne's First Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obedience - Lydia Black, London River Lebanon

Release Year: 2018
London River is an expert trainer, but Lydia is just too much of a brat for her to handle so she calls in a friend for a few pointers. Putting it in its place is the first step. We don’t talk to it. We don’t let it talk to us. We make it wear a thick heavy metal collar and we make it play fetch.
Vanity is in opposition to obedience. Obedience requires selflessness. Once it no longer sees itself as important we can see the beauty of obedience emerge. To remove the importance of self we must make it feel ugly.
When it finally recognizes its place as property it must be retrained to feel pain. It will learn to be used for our pleasure.
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedience - Lydia Black, London River

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Full Beautifull Sweet Excellent Collection Russian Discipline. Part 4. Solana Beach

Studio: Russian Discipline
Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Total size: 4.9 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Beautifull Sweet Excellent Collection Russian Discipline. Part 4.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

His Secretary Le Vesinet

Genres: Bondage, All sex, Secretary, Blowjob, Spanking, Ballgag, BDSM, Stockings, 1080p
A boss and his secretary's kinky dynamic, which is so obviously fueled by her desire for punishment and his need to humiliate her.
Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 235kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Secretary

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flight Poquoson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine Mayodan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
It's one hell of a day with Ella Raine and she's one hell of a bondage slut. She's one of those adorable little bondage bunnies that you just can't keep your hands or ropes off of. She's quickly tied up tight and ready for an OTK spanking with a tape gag firmly in her mouth.
In a standing spread eagle Ella has pantyhose put over her head, panties shoved in her mouth, then electrical tape wrapped around. The perfect INSEX mask takes away her sight. Now she doesn't know when the cane is coming or where it's going to hit her.
Time for Ella to fly. Her beautiful tits are bound tight with twine and then her legs are pulled up and wide apart leaving her cunt beautifully exposed. The flogger tenderizes it and then the vibrator goes to town on her sensitive little clit.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kyra - Rough Path to Salvation Pluckemin

Cast: Kyra
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Poor Kyra is again on torture bench, and this time her ankles and wrists are tightly fixed to the bench. There is no room for her to escape from her painful fate. Dr. Lomp, who has already got his slave's resistance ruined, is not just enjoying her helplessness and obedience. He has got the famous single tail whip in his hand, he is continuously hitting poor Kyra's perfect butts, where at the same time, he is humiliating desperate girl, as she perfectly understand her bottom place next to Dr. Lomp. In every strike, her flesh gets another whip print. As she weeps unstoppable, Kyra is about to consume all her tears of her whole life in this final part of the serial.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra - Rough Path to Salvation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Only Perfect Magic Excellent Collection Spanking Them. Part 4. Clyo

and if the beautiful girl in front of this beautiful dressed in uniforms, which she beautifully and humbly takes off

Total size: 3.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Only Perfect Magic Excellent Collection Spanking Them. Part 4.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HdT Rediscovered Grace - Sophia Grace West Rushville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Whipping
Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though.
Not only does Sophia look great tied up she also responds to our torments. She looks on as she's flogged and when the vibrator hits her clit she moans and screams. She begs for release, but we want to keep her on edge for longer than she wants.
She even looks good in a suspended hogtie. her arms behind her back and her knees pulled up to the ring above her. She flies around freely. A pogo helps propel her in a swinging motion. It also gets her to cum a few times.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Rediscovered Grace - Sophia Grace

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy West High Narka

Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Today you are with me, dear, you will be an obedient pussy, which I will punish as I please.I really will let you out of the cage in order to make fun of you enough.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West High

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Distressed Damsel Part 3 Echo Lake

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Super sexy girl, hard spanking, whipping and vibed orgasms on bed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 165.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Distressed Damsel Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD