Spanking Fetish, bad girls will be punished

Elle Alexandra, gorgeous redhead dominatrix punishes Mia Gold! Canute

Cast: Elle Alexandra ,Mia Gold
Genres: St Patrick's Day ,shaved ,Gag ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Flogging ,Facesitting ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Sub
Video language: English
Welcome the all natural redheaded lesbian dominatrix, Elle Alexandra to Whipped Ass! Elle is an undeniably sexy domme with a thirst for punishing girls! Mia Gold is a cute submissive with a round ass perfect for spanking! These two met a year ago to the day and haven’t seen each other since. Elle teaches Mia what the last year has done for her with sexy verbal, hot spanking, challenging bondage, dildo gag, clamps, flogging, finger banging and strap-on ass fucking!
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elle Alexandra, gorgeous redhead dominatrix punishes Mia Gold!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Allison (Pack) Tai Shan

Genres: Bdsm
She went out with the boy that she had been told many times she wasn't allowed to see anymore... and she continued to lie again and again about him. Stepmommy does not stand for any of this nonsense and takes the naughty girl over her lap for a well-deserved, hard hand spanking. The spanking continues over the naughty brat's bare behind before she is told to fetch the hairbrush and ask for it to be used across her already sore, smarting bottom.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allison (Pack)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh Marrero

Cast: Adrianna Nicole ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Slave ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating
Seven gets thrown around, slapped, spanked, whipped and fucked in the pussy and ass by Audrey Leigh. This is a very erotic, high energy update that’s action packed from start to end.
Duration: 26:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 304.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Initiation procedure Pyrmont

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: Torture, Whipping, Caning, Spanking, Punishment
Two ladies apply for a Job at the secret sect as Dr Lomp's female guards. Before they get hired, they must complete a training and go through a very painful initiation procedure, which includes for example a one hundred strokes whipping. They have to endure this whipping without a single movement They must not move even if the whip accidentally hits their pussies... and this ‘accident’ happens quite frequently.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Initiation procedure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily (Pack) Little Meadows

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
They had also helped themselves to the delicious cookies instead of delivering them to those who rightfully paid. The two lying girls are taken over Bernadette’s lap, one at a time, for a hard hand spanking. After their bottoms are bare, sore, and red they are told to stand up and bend over the couch, side by side. Miss Bernadette uses the mean-looking leather strap for each girl as they receive 20 strokes back and forth for the 20 boxes of cookies they had stolen.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily (Pack)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two Cooperstown

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
A good day for Catherine DeSade is any day she can find a man who wants to use her up. Today is a good day. Damon Pierce wants to wear her out.
Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Assie vol.2: Sick Anal Dreams Sheldonville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Rough oral, Breast pain, Crying, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Punishment, Spanking, Female dom
Felicity cries for real in this anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl let her be the submissive, obedient dog bitch of her dreams, and then they make her bark and whimper as they take turns fucking her ass. Dr. Mercies makes Felicity eat his ass continuously while she takes it up the butt from Nurse Holl. But the real highlight here is the rapid-fire facefucking. Felicity breaks down in tears, but the cruel staff of the Assylum keep fucking her... It´s all for her therapy.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2835kbps

File size: 708.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Assie vol.2: Sick Anal Dreams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Renovator: Gia Derza and Tommy Pistol Port Ludlow

Cast: Gia Derza ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: gloves ,Facefucking ,Latinx ,Hairy ,Fingering ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,dom ,Pain Slut ,big dick
Gia Derza isn’t happy with the status of her remodel. Foreman, Tommy Pistol is tired of her complaining so he takes her by the neck and throws her onto a steel bed. He shoves his hand down her pants, then shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth-fucking. He flips Gia over and fucks her pussy deep and hard. He pulls her hair and spanks her big round ass. After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw. Tommy puts his boot on her head as he fucks her, going back and forth, pussy to ass. He shoves his dick in her mouth and makes her taste her own ass. In the final scene, Gia is on her back, spread eagle on the bed, rope pulling at each wrist and ankle, stretching her legs apart as much as they can. Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Renovator: Gia Derza and Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kailee Part 1 Little Switzerland

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Suddenly the rude brat is "all apologies" with promises to be a good girl from now on, but stepmom doesn’t believe her as she knows Ella is only sorry she is being spanked. Jose continues to spank her harder and harder on her panties and then on the bare bottom. After Ella’s bottom is a burning crimson, the stepmother has her fetch the hairbrush and ask to be spanked with it.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kailee Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Mucuchies

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful duel pt.6 Watonga

Release Year: 2012
The sixth part of our severe game show with a brand new set of girls. The rules: A couple of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 Usd. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received and also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (this is not obligatory). The first duel features a frontal single tail whipping, the second duel features a very hard pussy whipping with an electric cord and a cat'o’nine.
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful duel pt.6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor Maple Ridge

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 19 year-old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral
Dr. Mercies was feeling down and needed Anastasia to serve him and lift him up. I don´t know if we can call this a "case file," to be honest, more like a documentary. This special video has extremely rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, deep ass eating, a big piss , licking piss off the floor to use as anal lube, cum in every face hole, hard spanking and face slapping, and a puppet rope suspension with Anastasia serving Dr. Mercies while she gets beaten. Best of all: the scene was filmed in real time and is completely authentic. No one else makes stuff like this.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Unicoi

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 14 Progreso

Kitty is then sent to her bed without any dinner. She foolishly creeps down to get something to eat in the middle of the night and gets caught by Sarah.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 23.7 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 14

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mei I have More? Mei Mara, PD South Burlington

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Every strike from a cane or whip brings a blinding flash of pain and a rush of endorphins. As her body responds to the suffering she starts to feel high on her own hormones.
Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei I have More? Mei Mara, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Cherie DeVille - Compliance, Part One Mc Dowell

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Having a hot, blonde MILF on set is always fun. Cherie DeVille is our favorite when it comes to that category. Her tits are the perfect size for pinching, fondling, or just standing out as targets for the whip. Her ass is equally pleasing. It's a tight little thing and the marks we make are going to show up on it beautifully. We are going to have so much fun with Cherie that there is no way we could contain it all in a single video. This one is going to have to be a two parter, because the action is just too good to miss.
We are going to get Cherie backward and forward today. It doesn't come across as the most intense slave position training she has ever had to experience but it will be full of little surprises. For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage. Standing on point is such a trying feat that eventually she has to just suck it up and deal with the iron links digging into the soles of her feet.
First we are going to play with that lovely ass. She's bent over in stocks while we go to work on her tail end. The way the wood and shackles hold her in place it is propped up perfectly for punishment. A little bit of tickling, a little bit of spanking and a whole lot of whipping are coming her way. She's going to have more stripes than a tiger by the time we're done with her. When it comes to whipping women or giving them any kind of corporal punishment we make sure to push every one of them to their limit.
The way she is bent forward does give us a bit of access to her tits. We can whip them from underneath or reach around and give them a good squeeze. But if we really want to show her a good time it is going to mean changing her position a bit.
For access to her tits and pussy we bend Cherie over backward, arching her almost horizontally at the waist and then anchoring it by putting her neck back into the stocks. It's a brutal position, a twist on an old medieval torture device, that strains all of the muscles in her body at once. It's hard to hold yourself up with your back bent that way, and even harder when every adjustment you make to your weight bears the risk of making you lose your balance and putting all of the pressure on your neck. Cherie knows right away the precariousness of the situation she is in. It's just too bad for her that it's bound to get worse.
Or maybe that is the reason she keeps coming back to us. Having her pussy whipped and then vibrated is probably an experience that she can get anywhere, but with us it is about more than just the bondage you see on camera. It is a mental experience. She knows that once we begin she has given up all control of the situation. It turns her on to be so vulnerable. It makes her wet to know that she is at some strong man's mercy.
There isn't much time between the first time the dildo is pushed inside of her and when her moaning and panting start. The ecstasy of hard orgasms threatens to overtake her senses almost immediately. And that is just from the little Celebrator. When we break out the Hitachi, the most powerful hand held vibrator in our arsenal, she is cumming in a matter of seconds.
It isn't just the corporal punishment that turns her on, either. Cherie is excited by the slave training that she receives at our hands. She has been sucking cock for a long time but every girl could use a bit of deep throat advice. We have a dildo that will help her out. First we'll teach her how to breath through her nose when it is crammed down her throat. After that we'll see how long she can hold her breath when her face hole is overloaded and her nostrils are pinched shut.
She pretends like she hates it. Or at least that is the emotion written all over her face. But a quick inspection of her pussy tells a completely different story. Just like when we had blows raining down on her tits, ass and cunt, Cherie is dripping wet from the treatment.
We don't want her struggling too much, so this time her legs are strapped wide open. Exposed again there is nothing Cherie can do but squat in place and scream for mercy as orgasm after orgasm is torn from her over-stimulated little slit. Each one is more intense than the last and it begins to exhaust her. She can barely stay on her feet and we aren't even done with her for the day, yet. Like we said, there is so much more coming for her that we couldn't even fit it all in a single video.
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Cherie DeVille - Compliance, Part One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her Honey Grove

Cast: Delirious Hunter
She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Blackmail Quezon City

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Giselle Palmer
Genres: Bondage ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Domination ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Flogging ,muscular ,big dick
When Blonde beauty Giselle Palmer’s husband is out of town on the campaign trail she gets a visit from a masked man (Ramon Nomar) who is very unhappy about what her husband is planning. Accusing him of trafficking drugs and money he convinces Giselle her husband will go to jail if he doesn’t stop! Being a good wife she will do anything it takes to keep her husband out of trouble so she must submit to this masked intruder in every way. Giselle gets on her knees to worship Ramon’s huge cock. He gives her a deep throat fuck, torments her with the zapper and tightens nipple clamps on her natural perfect tits. Then she gets tied to a table standing up for some flogging, spanking and ass fucking. Ramon goes right for her tight ass to get her warmed up for a day of outrageously hot debauchery. He vibes her pussy and stretches her ass out with his big dick until she cums hard. Ramon is a fucking machine when it comes to fucking, he takes Giselle into the other room, binds her wrists together and fucks her pussy like there is no tomorrow. He can’t get enough and neither can she. He gives her the pounding of a lifetime until she is screaming and out of her mind cumming. Finally Ramon ties Giselle’s tits up in bondage and gives that ass one more round until he shoots his load all over her face.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Blackmail

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 12 White City

She is then made to change into a school uniform before getting another spanking over the desk.

Total size: 23.8 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 12

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 02 Whitsett

Skirts pulled up and pants pulled down, some in nylon, some in stockings, some in panties and thongs.

Total size: 23.2 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 02

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tax Day: The Slave and The Bad Girl's Anal Punishment The Sea Ranch

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Zoey Laine ,Axel Aces
Genres: Blonde ,Rough Sex ,slim ,fake boobs ,Athletic ,Oral Sex ,Threesome ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Anal
When The Upper Floor’s head butler discovers Zoey Laine has been covering up the missteps of house slave Dahlia Sky the two are given punishment according to the ways of The House: spankings, floggings, anal punishment and uncontrollable orgasms in strict rope bondage.
Duration: 57:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tax Day: The Slave and The Bad Girl's Anal Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 13 Clemmons

As hand spanking doesn’t seem to have made her behave a nasty paddle is used instead.

Total size: 22.6 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 13

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 15 North Miami

She was hand spanked, paddled, tawsed and even took some hard swats with the wooden paddle. She cried real tears and her bottom was bruised, red and sore.

Total size: 11.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 15

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 03 Fraser

Frontal and back cams, so you see how they enjoy it whiled their asses gets spanked.

Total size: 21.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 03

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Muse Freshly Chained Sogndal

Cast: Mandy Muse
Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse Freshly Chained

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits Hinsdale

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Sadists Dream Come True Lucknow

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,slim ,Nipple Torment ,Blonde ,Foot Torment ,BDSM ,mixed ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Submission
It has been over a year since the divine beauty and stunning body of Lily LaBeau has been worked over and tormented at the hands of our sinister devices. No matter if her body is bent forward, backwards, or spread wide open, Lily surrenders completely to each brutal moment. Each time a different part of her body is tormented she cums harder and harder. Nipple torment, foot torment, and ass spanking only warms her up until she climaxes and squirts all over The Popes giant hands while being choked out. She is a sadists dream!
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Sadists Dream Come True

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DrLomp suzy the beginning Clearbrook

Suzy Mueller is in trouble. She decides to sell herself to Dr Lomp. She doesn’t have any illusions: she knows that a lot of humiliation, torture and whipping are awaiting her. But the horror she has to experience goes far beyond her expectations. And that is only the beginning. An exclusive video from Lomp’s private collection.
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DrLomp suzy the beginning

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Ganzhou

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 09 Calabash

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.

Total size: 23.9 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 09

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 01 Lafe

Collection of the SpakingGlamor Clips. Beautiful women bend over and spanked by hand.

Total size: 23.9 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 01

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 05 Katerini

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Total size: 19.7 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 05

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 10 Tumacacori

Kitty has recently allowed some rather undesirable people to come and live in her house. She is having fun and doesn’t think that any of her neighbours can do a thing about it.

Total size: 23.9 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 10

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 04 Kazanlak

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!

Total size: 19.3 GB in 17 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 04

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Nehalem

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Legend Casey Calvert Tied Hard and Fucked Harder by Huge Cock Dolega

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Casey Calvert
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Leather ,Athletic ,Hitachi ,Feet ,Male Handler ,other hair color ,smooth
Casey Calvert returns with her finest submission to date. She is no stranger to rough and brutal rope bondage and wastes no time getting warmed up. She is immediately suspended in the middle of the room, dangling helplessly and exposed to the sadistic intentions of her male handler. As her toned and athletic ass is spanked, her mouth is suspended by a huge rubber ball gag tied to end of a rope. As soon as her jaw tires for gripping the ball gag, a massive cock is thrust into her throat coercing her to gag and choke with delight. She is then restrained in a vicious back bend that draws her arms and feet into maximum extension. Her smooth skin is pulled taut and is ruthlessly abused by leather crop. Tired from the sound of her screams and her pleas for mercy, the dom shoves his cock down her throat and jams a hitachi onto her clit. Casey’s entire body spasms as many orgasms are ripped from her pussy while nipple clamps yank on her tits. Now that she is warmed up, Casey is flipped onto knees and tied down in a doggystyle position. Before she knows what is happening, the dom takes his giant cock and shoves it into her tight, creamy pussy. Her whole ass shakes while it gets spanked ruthlessly with a leather paddle. She whimpers with delights and begs to cum. But she hasn’t earned the right to orgasm yet and her dom relishes the pain of her orgasm denial. To end the day, Casey is flipped onto her back and is fucked mercilessly in her teeny pink pussy. As sweat pools all over her body she begs to cum with breathless whispers. And when she can’t handle another moment of the hot fucking, the cruel sadist blows a huge load of jizz all over her swollen and engorged pussy.
Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Legend Casey Calvert Tied Hard and Fucked Harder by Huge Cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 07 Garze

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...

Total size: 23.6 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 07

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 08 Pleasant City

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!

Total size: 22.5 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 08

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 06 Fyffe

Invited to a party girl couldn't even think that she would be restrained... Extreme fetish porn action here!

Total size: 19.9 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 06

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 11 Southampton

She soon realises that Sarah is not going to put up with her silly nonsense, especially when the whole neighbourhood get to watch her get her bottom spanked hard.

Total size: 24.3 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 11

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Analiese and Kym Wilde Stella Niagara

Cast: Analiese ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Lesbian ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Chains ,Fingering ,Clothespins ,Slave ,Pierced Nipples ,Facesitting
Kym Wild spanks Analiese until her cute little booty turns a blistering red!
Duration: 22:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 267.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Analiese and Kym Wilde

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Alice Visby part 012 Tellico Plains

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25116kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Alice Visby part 012

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Power Exchange Sabinas

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Spanking ,Hair Pulling ,Foot Worship ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Big Natural Tits ,Athletic ,Sub ,Femdom ,toned ,buttplug ,Facesitting ,Weights ,Oral Sex ,Suspension
Lorelei Lee and Ashley Fires are both killer dommes who just happen to have a crush on one another. The secrets out and both have been dying for a power exchange between them. We throw these two smoking hot blonde dominatrices into a room to see what happens and what happens is a beautiful thing. Both girls end up being taken down and dominated by the other at some point in the day. This is the first time we will ever see Ashley Fires totally dominated and punished by a woman at Kink! Watch as the girls go back and forth one upping the other until they are wrestling in a pile of hot sweat, blonde hair and brutal ass fucking! Don’t miss out on this rare and genuine glimpse of what happens when two dominant women take turns switching!
Duration: 1:08:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Power Exchange

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Night Nurse Shonto

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Krissy Leigh
Genres: Lesbian ,Domination ,Slapping ,Spanking ,Pain ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Hair Pulling ,Leather Cuffs ,Fisting ,Femdom ,Anal Fingering ,Pussy Eating
Krissy Leigh’s overnight stay at the hospital is full of sexual domination and lesbian sex. Nurse Madeline checks her patient for healthy holes with a fist in her pussy and a large strap-on cock in her ass. Pain tolerance is checked and fluid specimens are collected after induced orgasms. Includes fisting in bondage, pussy and ass licking, suction cups, strap-on anal sex and more.
Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Night Nurse

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Fairy Wink

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD