Spanking Fetish, bad girls will be punished

Wasteland - Its Gonna Be Like That Reconquista

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Video language: English
Your buying way to much online Sadie states firmly. Lance just looks at her smiling. Its not like Sadie can do anything about it as shes very securely attached to Lances new Saint Andrews Cross. But, the cross is not the only thing Lance purchased. He also bought a very large assortment of tools, toys and well I guess you’ll just have to watch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Its Gonna Be Like That

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obedient Girl: Sensi Pearl Venedocia

Cast: Sensi Pearl ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Suspension ,Athletic ,Facefucking ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,Spanking ,Anal ,Vaginal Fisting ,Kinky ,other hair color
Beautiful and submissive Sensi Pearl has an amazing experience being Mr. Pete’s little bondage whore for the day. Right from the start, these two couldn’t keep their hands off of each other while the crew was setting up. In the first scene, Sensi is manhandled, stripped, disgraced and fucked like a little rag doll. There is no question that she is having the best sex of her life. Then her submission deepens as she is bound in various positions and endures a little pain and suffering. She is petite yet strong and very flexible allowing us to suspend her and tie her in an extremely wide leg split. This shoot has amazing chemistry and hot kinky action not to be missed!
Duration: 1:03:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Girl: Sensi Pearl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cards of pain pt.2 Powhattan

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We are back with the Duo format of your favorite pain game, which is a special version of your favorite pain game Cards Of Pain. We thought we should end the feud between Amanda and Ariel, so we offered them the highest prize in our history: $25,000, that they can win Only if they co-operate in this special edition. They can either both win or lose.
The special rules are as follows: This time they have to distribute 200 strokes among the five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each other's support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.
Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Chowchilla

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Peaches Worships Her Goddess Schell City

Cast: Starla
Genres: breast play, crops, Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking, strap-on sex
Cute submissive Peaches just adores Goddess Starla and to show it, kisses her boots and sucks her strap on dildo. After giving Peaches a hard cropping, Goddess rewards her with a very enthusiastic fucking from behind while making her cum with a vibrator!
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 283.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Peaches Worships Her Goddess

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Renovator Hestand

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Gia Derza isn’t happy with the status of her remodel. Foreman, Tommy Pistol is tired of her complaining so he takes her by the neck and throws her onto a steel bed. He shoves his hand down her pants, then shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth-fucking. He flips Gia over and fucks her pussy deep and hard. He pulls her hair and spanks her big round ass. After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw. Tommy puts his boot on her head as he fucks her, going back and forth, pussy to ass.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Renovator

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Born To Please Pittsburg

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born To Please

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogtied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound 1080p Mc Cracken

Olive Glass is back on Kink and she’s in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive’s ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive’s legs, then goes to town on Olive’s spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Saint Maries

Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whippedass - Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Running from the Mob Mimizan

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Missy Martinez
Genres: shaved ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Choking ,Submission ,black hair ,Role Play
When Missy Martinez tries to run off with a bag of money the mob catches up with her and puts her in her place!Poor little Missy learns a lesson through BDSM, hardcore sex and domination. Missy makes her first mistake when she forgets the key to the safety deposit box and has to go back to the scene of the “crime” where Derrick Pierce is waiting for her. Let the fun begin! On her knees with long black hair and huge tits bound in rope Missy’s arms are tied behind her back. Derrick takes her through a series of challenging sensations first squeezing and pulling her nipples, slapping her tits, flogging, spanking and single tailing her ass until it turns hot pink. Then Derrick stuffs his dick in Missy’s mouth for a deep-throat cock sucking fest. She wraps her big juicy lips around his shaft and slides it all the way down her throat choking and gagging and slobbering all over. On all fours with her butt high in the air Derrick punishes Missy with the crop and delights her with the Hitachi until she is begging to come. Now its time to go to fucktown so Derrick fucks Missy’s pussy deep and hard making her scream and moan so much she wants it in her ass. So like a good girl she asks politely to have what she wants and Derrick does not hesitate to fill her asshole right up with his hard dick and fucks her good. Laying on her back with legs behind her head and wrists tied to ankles Missy’s holes are exposed for all the world to see. Derrick flogs, fingers and fucks all her slutty holes into a frenzy until he glazes her big tits with white hot jizz.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running from the Mob

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mena Li Startex

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Turn of the Card Bonnots Mill

Cast: Ava
Genres: ass play, Bondage, Discipline, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, Suspension
What started out as Starlas desire to stick something into every orifice of Avas body for her own pleasure, very quickly turned into Avas total and complete satisfaction. With her legs cracked up high and her pussy getting an amazing work over, it wasnt long before Ava was crying out for more. By the end of the scene, it was Ava that had a little surprise for her Goddess.
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2806kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Turn of the Card

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angelica Saige Tobyhanna

Cast: Mark Davis ,Angelica Saige
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,top ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Slave ,Straight ,foreskin
Angelica Saige plays a servant girl who is a sex slave to a cruel master, Mark Davis. Not servicing him properly gets this 20 year old spanked, humiliated and fucked! This shoot takes place in the beautiful dinning room of the Upper Floor.
Duration: 51:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Saige

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1 Luthersville

Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking
As far as Avas teachers are concerned, she spends far to much time in class daydreaming and not working. They all see the potential in her and tell her constantly how she needs to strive for excellence. Now the reprimands and threats of punishment have become the subject of her daydreams. Daydreams that are so hot, they are sure to expel her.
Duration: 12:30

File size: 261.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - The Lesson Trout Dale

Genres: Bondage, Discipline, gags, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
They say that you must experience being a sub, before you can ever be a Dom. You must experience the pain and the pleasure for yourself. You must learn what it is to obey and be obedient. But most importantly, you must learn respect and that is where Daisy has a problem. She wants to dominate, but doesnt not understand what it really means. Today, is when her lessons truly begin.
Duration: 13:00

File size: 272.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Lesson

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage Eksjo

Cast: April Olsen ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,The Pope ,Feet ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,big dick ,impact play ,brunet
Fresh meat April Olsen is one sexy slut and this is her first bondage scene with Kink. Bound and gagged she begins in a standing position with arms pulled behind her back in a box tie. April smiles with anticipation as The Pope enters. He gropes her amazing tits, spanks her curvy ass and whips her with the flogger. More rope is added to intensify the bondage and increase her suffering. One leg is pulled up and tied off to expose her pussy and make her cum with the hitachi and some furious finger fucking.The next scene features April upside down with arched back in a stunning inverted suspension with arms bound to bamboo. Intense flogging on her tits and sensitive thighs get this slut craving some cock so The Pope stuffs a fat dildo in her mouth and then fucks her pussy until she cums hard. The orgasms become so intense for April he goes back to punishing her with the crop and then hits her again with the Hitachi pushing her over the edge. In the final scene April is on her back with arms and legs spread wide and tied down tight. The Pope uses the cane to terrorize the soles of her sensitive feet with some bastinado until she just can’t take it anymore. But she has to take more so he vibes her pussy and fingers her slutty hole until she cums again screaming with mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 47:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The New Girl Part Two Stafford

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Rough lesbian sex, Humilation, spanking
Mia Austin is so petite that being a size queen is probably not in her best interest. With a tiny body like hers and a tight little snatch she can't possibly handle the kind of cock that Jack Hammer is packing.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Girl Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment Ellenwood

Cast: Lily
Genres: ass play, blowjob, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking
Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lilys mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily’s mind goes.
Duration: 13:22

File size: 279.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Marks the Spot Dormans

Cast: Vava
Genres: caning, Discipline, restraints, Spanking
Can someone really be that bad? Once again our beloved finds herself in a horrible predicament. Tied securely to a bamboo X which is suspended from a ceiling beam, just hangs there and waits. You see, she has displeased her Master greatly and he is intend on teaching her a lesson she will not easily forget.
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2023kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Marks the Spot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau Pardeesville

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Petgirl Yvette Costeau servs the morning post and get a lesson with the newspaper on her butt. And for better education with the bull whip.
Duration: 6:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flight Mount Horeb

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce Osage

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: other hair color ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Sub ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Hitachi ,Spanking ,Blonde ,Athletic
With a ball gag in her mouth, completely naked, standing on the tips of her toes, Kate Kennedy is bound in rope bondage. Her thighs are tied together and her arms are bound behind her back to rope that leads up to the ceiling. Derrick Pierce creeps up from behind and tells Kennedy that he’s only there to please himself and use her body like an object. He grabs a flogger and starts hitting the backs of Kate’s legs and ass. He turns her around and flogs her tits hard, and the loud slaps from the leather connecting to flesh reverberate in the room. Derrick gets an Hitachi vibrator and presses it against Kate’s pussy. Just before she’s about to cum, he takes the vibrator away. Derrick gets behind Kate, pulls his pants down, and shoves his hard cock into her tight pussy. He fucks her hard and deep, using her hair and her throat for leverage. In the next scene, Kate is bound again in rope with her ass in the air. Derrick flogs and spanks Kate’s ass until it turns a pretty pink shade. He edges her pussy with a vibrator and finally lets her cum after denying her for so long. After she cums hard, he shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her good. Derrick walks over to her face and shoves his cock in her mouth. He fucks her throat, getting his dick covered in her spit and ready for her ass. He pounds her ass hard like a pile-driver and she cums on his cock. In the final scene, Kate is bound on her back, this time with her legs spread and her pussy also spread wide open with clothespins and string. Derrick canes the bottoms of her feet and her spread-open pussy. He puts nipple clamps on her tits and pulls them as he vibes her pussy. He fucks her ass hard and sprays his load all over her pussy.
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bikers, Boobs, Babes Malad City

Cast: Beverly Hills ,Mark Davis
Genres: top ,Double Penetration ,Discipline ,Uncircumcised ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,white ,Straight ,Sub ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,Spanking ,muscular ,Breast Bondage
Beverly Hills gets taken to a biker bar, made to serve drinks, suck cock, and get fucked while in bondage. Some hot girls from the bar join in on the fun and make Beverly lick pussy and take strap-on cock in her mouth and cunt. Combine that with the two dudes who cum on her pretty face and you’ve got yourself one hell of a public disgrace.
Duration: 59:19

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bikers, Boobs, Babes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth Kurtz

Spanking superstar Kailee makes her hardcore debut!
Seth is annoyed with his beautiful girlfriend Kailee for flirting with other boys at the party they have just returned home from. He accuses her of disrespecting him and tells her that she needs a good spanking. Protesting her innocence, Kailee is swept across Seth's lap in her smart cocktail dress and immediately feels the impact of her sweetheart's severe hand on her bottom through the satin of her skirt. That skirt is soon pushed up to reveal Kailee's luscious backside, clad in a pair of black panties. Seth scolds and spanks Kailee hard, fully expressing his indignation at her flighty behavior.
Next Kailee's panties come down to expose her lush seat, tapering down to long shapely legs and elegant feet in sexy high heels. The tall, slim, stunning brunette is a leg and bottom man's dream with the face of a young Venus, a delicately sculpted, budding bosom and ravishingly ample behind.
Kailee takes her spanking sullenly, with pouts and frowns and then with squeals and cries. Seth is unmoved by her excuses and plays the jealous boyfriend to the hilt, belaboring her bottom smartly until she understands that she needs to give in and admit she was wrong before she can be forgiven.
After about twenty minutes of relentless hand spanking and leather paddling with a very solid paddle, Kailee finally apologizes for her slutty behavior and promises to be a good girl, her bottom much the rosier.
Their reconciliation is both romantic and erotic as hugs and kisses lead to oral sex and passionate love making. Kailee gets down on her knees to blow her guy and his meaty member feels the good of her skillful sucking and feathering tongue. Several classic positions of penetration follow, including doggy style and then with Kailee sitting on her lover's manly organ and riding it like a carousel pony. The hard cock in tight pussy action is explicit and lovely Kailee is fully nude from her perky breasts to her pinkened cheeks throughout the love scene, which concludes in mutual satisfaction.
Finally, to assert his ultimate control over his girl, Seth administers an additional, major, fully-nude spanking to Kailee, post orgasm.
Kailee is one of the most popular spanking models in the world. She wanted to make her hardcore sex and spanking debut for Shadow Lane with her real life boyfriend and that appealed to us. (It also surprised us, because Kailee has traditionally been a fairly modest performer, the butt-plug scene in "Ashley Pratt Is a Brat" being as far as she had ever gone before.)
Kailee and Seth proposed they become our "alt." (Alternative) spanking couple, as opposed to our traditional romance of discipline couple, to give their scene a different twist and one that was uniquely their own. The current generation of young spanking enthusiasts may look a little different than the baby boomers, but the attitude is basically the same, boyfriend knows best and girlfriend gets spanked. (Though Seth does divert to take Kailee by the hair, which is pretty hot.)
At 24 and 23, Kailee and Seth are the consummate young fetish couple, who play at B&D because they're into it. The loving making in this video is warm and real, with genuine hugs and kisses to sweetly counterbalance the hardcore pistoning. Gen Y embraces extremes, expressing its passion through physical means; spanking fits right into its radical mystique as does hard-hitting sex.
This serious discipline drama contains full nudity, hard, bare-bottom spanking, leather paddling, oral sex, explicit intercourse in classic sexual positions and a rousing hand spanking finale.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph Dorton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.
Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment Of Dolores Oak Creek

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.
Duration: 1:05:40

File size: 608.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Of Dolores

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Medicine Saint Petersburg

Cast: Siouxsie Q ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Strap On ,toned ,Straight ,bottom ,glasses ,unshaved ,Foot Worship ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Choking
When Barbary Rose ended up in the emergency room after a mild car accident, she didn’t expect to be treated by sexy doctor, Siouxsie Q. After Barbary is caught masturbating, Siouxsie punishes her with spanking, finger banging, choking, bondage, and vaginal and anal speculums! Barbary is rewarded with foot worship, pussy licking and an orgasmic vaginal and anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:05:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Medicine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Slut Part Two Harwick

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD Dillon Beach

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuntlette Blacksburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Tits - Ella Jane Topola

Release Year: 2020
Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes.
Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.
Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tits - Ella Jane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dorian and Jessica Host Hyner

Cast: Jessica Host ,Dorian
Genres: Slapping ,TS Fucks Male ,Role Play ,Spanking ,fake boobs ,brunet ,mixed ,Hair Pulling ,Feet ,Straight
Jessica is in the slammer for being a very naughty girl. But things get really naughty when we bring her some fresh meat. Jessica quickly shows Dorian that she’s the head bitch. Binding his hands and milking his cock with her mouth he is helpless. She makes him lick her boots and worship her feet right before shoving her thick dick down his throat. Putting him on his knees and stuffing his mouth and ass with her cock. Jessica fucks him hard until she shoots her warm load all over Dorian.
Duration: 42:58

File size: 962.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian and Jessica Host

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride Fengning

Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Cat is sitting pretty in her wedding dress and slutty shoes, but Argus takes exception to this and literally rips it off of her. He then uses the tattered lace material to restrain her to the overhead beam and proceeds to give her a hard paddling, some intense electro play, and finishes her off with a series of screaming orgasms. There went the bride!
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Here Cums The Bride

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p Cheneyville

Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe Vivian

Cast: Ariel X ,Violet Monroe
Genres: muscular ,Slave ,dungeon ,switch ,Big Toy ,Anal Stretching ,Sub ,spit ,Gaping ,submissive
Ariel X is gagged and bound in device bondage, bent over in a vulnerable position to display her ass while her spit drips down onto the dungeon floor. Violet enters and teases her submissive, spanking and licking Ariel’s ass. Shet starts with fingering and then stretches Ariel’s slut hole with a big glass plug while her sub moans in pleasure and begs for more until she has multiple squirting orgasms. Ariel is tied with medical tubing and fucked with a hyperrealistic strap-on cock until she squirts again. Then Violet administers a water to make sure her sex slave is sufficiently cleaned out. The water slowly trickles in and fills up her rectum, then Ariel is commanded to hold the water and squirt it out like a spectacular fountain. After that, Ariel is filled with thick, white cream and pushes it out of her hole. Violet strap-on fucks her some more and makes Ariel squirt before giving her another creamy . Violet kisses her submissive and then commands her to sniff and tongue-fuck her asshole. Violet begins stretching her own ass with her fingers and making her submissive watch and learn. At her mistress’s command, Ariel slowly enters Violet’s ass with the glass plug, displaying a delightfully clear view inside Violet’s rectum. She fucks her harder and faster until her mistress cums. Violet pushes the toy out and Ariel sucks the ass juices from it. Ariel inserts a huge metal speculum inside Violet’s beautiful butt, stretching, sniffing, fingering and licking that ever-widening hole, showcasing a huge gape.
Duration: 47:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream Yokaichi

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Aria Alexander, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Fresh film. A girl with his hands tied and arranged the legs her pussy sex by another girl. Sex vibrator, then two. Sex in the ass and pussy....
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny's Test - Part 1 Goodview

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black Lincolnwood

Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.
Duration: 1:10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette Raiford

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ashli Ames
Genres: Role Play ,big dick ,BDSM ,white ,top ,British ,Rough Sex ,muscular ,Caning ,Bondage
Kink is proud to present this classic shoot from the archive, released for the first time. Busty brunette Ashli Ames looks stunning in her business suit. She has been working her ass off all year and deserves this promotion. But, unbeknownst to her a colleague Mark Davis ego has been shattered. He feels this was easily his promotion. There’s only one way to make him feel better. He’ll use shaming and blackmail to get what he wants. In Ashli’s new office he rips off her clothes and reveals her big tits in a black bra. He pulls down her skirt to show off her perfect ass. It’s time for punishment. He starts by bending her over the desk and spanking her ass. Her legs look perfect in stockings and high heel shoes. Next comes the rope and he ties her up helpless in rope bondage. Her mouth is used to deliver a full deep throat cock sucking. He bends her over again and fucks her deep in her wet pussy. Mark takes Ashli to her new fancy bedroom and brings out some more toys. A red ball gag shuts her up as he uses the cane on her precious body. She is still able to scream when the electric zapper comes out. Punishment isn’t always about pain, and Mark uses the Hitachi to punish Ashli with uncontrollable orgasms. The flogger is taken to her body as she is bound in rope on the bed. Finally he fucks her pussy hard and raw before shooting his load on her massive tits. Congratulations on the promotion!
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black Joshua Tree National Park

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.
Duration: 43:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 521.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spanking Girl Gone Wild Sandy Point

One lovely submissive's journey to a mind-blowing orgasm, via discipline and masturbation. Featuring spanking, strapping, paddling; vaginal, anal and oral dildo penetration and female self-pleasuring through the use of a vibrator wand.
Political activist, spanking enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just (Madison Young) awakens in a dangerous mood. Fighting the wild urge that she has to go out and pick up a stranger, the petite, alabaster-skinned beauty puts in a desperate phone call to her sponsor at her sexual support group and implores him to come to her assistance at once.
Karen's sponsor (Devlin O'Neill) reluctantly rearranges his schedule to go to Karen and attempt to tamp down her out-of-control sex drive in any way that he can. But Devlin is scarcely prepared for the insatiable vixen who awaits him, deceptively dainty in a sheer pink summer dress. The shocking contrast between her innocent demeanor and the frank expression of her most lascivious desires galvanizes Karen's sponsor into action. Obviously Devlin has no recourse but to spank her, at once!
Devlin spanks, paddles and straps Karen, scolding her for her inability to control her crazy urges, reminding her that picking up strangers for anonymous sex is risky in all sorts of ways. Karen agrees, but maintains that she just can't help herself. She needs even harder spanking, just to stay focused on behaving herself.
It soon becomes apparent to her sponsor, that Karen needs more than spanking on her bottom. She needs to have her pussy spanked and filled and her bottom trained to hold a vibrating dildo while she is spanked even harder. Karen does not disagree. She produces her own toy case and draws from it a number of useful objects, which her sponsor soon begins to employ in an effort to fully engage Karen's attention.
With a large rubber phallus in her pussy and a long, slim vibrator deeply inserted into her bottom, Karen is once again taken over her sponsor's lap for discipline. It is so much more effective with Karen completely filled that her sponsor cannot help but be pleased. Then, once more, Karen begins to lose control. She goes off on several verbal fantasy tangents that Devlin feels must be curbed. But then it only turns out that Karen really wants something big in her mouth as well. Presently Karen receives her own pussy juice-soaked rubber dildo to suck and then begins to be a better girl.
Karen's sponsor senses that only the most intense orgasm will do for the inflamed redhead at this point. So he lays her back on the bed, with Karen still gripping the sex toys deep in her pussy and bottomhole, and has her apply the head of a powerful vibrating wand to her pouting clitoris while he pinches her luscious pink nipples between his fingers. Even though Karen's bottom is still blushing bright red from all the spanking, she strains her white thighs upward for additional discipline while she is getting herself off. Devlin spanks Karen's upthrust thighs vigorously while Karen goes for the ultimate submissive orgasm and ends unmistakably satisfied.
To claim that the action in Spanking Girl Gone Wild is hot would be a vast understatement, as Madison Young is not only a beauty but she is a B&D sex goddess of the first water, who at 28 has already won numerous industry awards for her extreme fetish virtuosity and xxx-rated exhibitionism. In the world of Shadow Lane she plays social activist Karen Just. In real life, Madison Young is a fully engaged feminist, erotic art gallery curator and producer of top quality X-rated entertainment, who travels the country and the world educating an open minded public about the efficacy of good sex and great B&D.
Madison Young takes a great spanking and so much more in Spanking Girl Gone Wild. With her Titian hair and blushing skin, her smart girl attitude, wildly expressive sexuality, and a certain madcap sense of humor that may be completely original to herself. Madison Young is just about as perfect as a spanking fantasy gets.
Freaky, flawless, wanton, adorable Madison Young doing her crazy tricks provides the sort of guilty pleasures you'll want to return to again and again in Spanking Girl Gone Wild.
Duration: 40:13

File size: 370.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Girl Gone Wild

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turd Says Part Two Balaguer

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy Folly Beach

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Vanessa Sky
Genres: Threesome ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Straight ,holidays ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,toned
The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide BDSM orgy. Meanwhile, Stefanos has proclaimed that The House will return to the basics: protocol, rules, hierarchy. But busty slave slut Karlee Grey already has the cock deep down her throat and is bouncing her tits like she doesn’t remember a single rule. It will be up to newbie Vanessa Sky to get her rules through painful zipper the guests can rip off of her in exchange for hints. meanwhile Karlee is getting dicked down and screaming for permission to cum, which she is roundly denied by a cruel crowd. Beaten with her fucking Karlee howls while Vanessa tried to absorb her training with tight rope digging into her flesh and a hitachi fixed against her hungry cunt. When she is finally able to recite the rules, Vanessa is thrown onto the floor and get her anal reward while Karlee is flogged and fucked and further denied her orgasms. Meanwhile, the crowd has melted into a total BDSM orgy with spankings, rope bondage, lines of blowjobs, and our very special guests of the night playing with an electro box that denies its beautiful inhabitant any vision through its two way mirrored walls. All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh. When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock. Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene. Covered in glitter like a little ornament, her master uses her like a fuck doll while she begs for cum. Vanessa learns that pain and pleasure roll downhill when she is made to hold buckets of her sister submissive squirt, her buckets getting heavier with each orgasm in tight rope suspension. the corwd is really worked up, single tailing and fucking each other, while Vanessa struggles to prove herself and stay in an athletic squat, holding her buckets proudly, and cumming like a proper whore, waiting her turn with the dick so that she may beg for each anal orgasm from the crowd. Happy Holidays!
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Only One way to Find Out: Step-Daughter Anally Trained By Busty Step-Mother Manter

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Dee Williams ,Aspen Ora
Genres: slim ,brunet ,muscular ,Squirting ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Stud
Dee Williams is bouncing back from a nasty divorce, finally having found a hard cock worth serving with her skilled mouth, a firm hand to beat her juicy ass red, and a commanding voice worth kneeling for. The only issue is that the Master at hand is much younger, almost the same age as her bratty little minx step-daughter. A couple more months and Aspen will be at college and Dee will be able to live her anal slave slut reality full time, but until then she is determined to keep her little secret. Unfortunately for Dee, her new Master Seth doesn’t care much for secrets and clamps her whore clit tightly, beats her ass with canes, flogs those big gorgeous tits a deep red, and still won’t let her cum until she promises to tell her daughter about him. Satisfied with her word he bends her head backwards and fucks her throat and then slams her face down on the floor for a good anal pounding - And then Aspen comes home early to find her step mother face down ass up in the family living room.When Aspen comes skipping down the stairs the next morning and starts shit with Seth he smiles like a cat with a canary. Aspen calls him a gold digger and offers to fuck his brains out if he will leave the house and never come back, but he sees right through her bullshit to a curious little slut in training that just wants to understand what she saw in the living room the other day. Happy to oblige, he throws her over his knee and spanks her little cunt and bouncy ass while she learned to beg and give gratitude. Tied up, skirt tucked into her little pink panties, she gets on her knees to get her face fucked like a good girl when Dee hears a commotion and comes to join. Much to Aspen’s astonishment, Dee doesn’t care in the least, and quickly joins in to get her revenge fuck, cropping Aspen’s young pussy and she bounces on her Step-Mom’s new boyfriends dick. Smothers in her Mom’s tits, she apologizes time and time again for trying to steal Seth’s attention. A firm anal fucking throws her over the edge as she cums with her face in her mother’s tits, screaming with pleasure.Now that everyone is on board, Seth takes this Mother daughter team for a real ride, tying them both up tightly and taking turns with each hole, enjoying himself sadistically with a zapper. Dee starts squirting like a fountain, and cumming like a whore, but it is Aspen that has the greatest release in this scene, getting pounded out and begging for cum like a filthy bitch.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only One way to Find Out: Step-Daughter Anally Trained By Busty Step-Mother

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeviceBondage - Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather 1080p Kermanshah

Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts Goodman

Cast: Daisy
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking
In an unique move, Sir has decided to let Daisy experience only the pleasurable side of his bondage. After removing her collar, temporarily of course, Daisy is overwhelmed with sensations. Pleasurable,delicious sensations that bring her to a screaming orgasm. If I were Daisy, I would be wondering why Sir being so nice and what does he have in store for her next?
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - A Freedom, of Sorts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD