Slapping Slapped vids

The Good Pet Coram

Cast: Zoe Sparx ,Vixtor Styles
Genres: Squirting ,Nylons Stockings ,master ,Spanking ,Flogging ,top ,Caning ,Blonde ,Kinky ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Zoe Sparx is Vixtor Styles’ real life baby girl. A 24 7 BDSM couple in their own right, Zoe and Vixtor invite you into their home, and their very kinky sex life. They start off with Zoe on her hands and knees getting collared up like the neighborhood . She sniffs her ’s crotch, shakes her ass, and begs for attention. She gets choked, slapped, and caned until her master decides she is ready for more!
Once inside, Vixtor props her up on the coffee table to flog her ass until it’s red. He restrains her and continues to flog her chest and pussy until she’s finally rewarded with the vibrator and squirting orgasms. Next, Zoe begs her for his hard cock and he fucks her face. She begs to get fucked like a good girl. Vixtor finally fucks Zoe to multiple orgasms before blowing his huge load all over her face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Pet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Redhead Katy Kiss Trained to be a Better Slut Paden City

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Katy Kiss, Tommy Pistol
Genres: ball gag, bondage, gag, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, redhead, slave, submission, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Beautiful redhead Katy Kiss is put into predicament bondage with nipple clamps, ball gag, tight rope and vibe tied to her pussy making her orgasms over and over while trying to follow the orders of her sadistic slave trainers. Katy is tied into vulnerable positions of submission and fucked hard while being toyed with, zapped, slapped, clamped and spanked.
Duration: 1:13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Redhead Katy Kiss Trained to be a Better Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leah Winters - An Invitation To Take All 3 Of Her Holes! Zephyr Cove

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Booty, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Rimming, Rough, Sloppy, BBC
I been watchin this pretty white bitch all week. She's fine AF. Looks like a supermodel in the face. With a big fat giant ass behind her. It looks so invitating...I bet it's soft... She can't see me. But I can see her. Walking around all day. Showing off for me with her slutty outfits. Nasty whore. Why else would she leave her windows open? She wants me to see. It's an invitation. I've passed by her a couple times this week. Close enough to smell her perfume. And each time...she's given me a look...of curiosity. Of recognition. I told you. It's an invitation. Today as I was watching her come home...wearing the shortest, tightest booty shorts...she left her door unlocked. And then she looked out the window. Straight into my eyes. Its an invitation. And I'm going to take it.
Duration: 1:17:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1803kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - An Invitation To Take All 3 Of Her Holes!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Fuck Toy Daisy Stone is Helpless in the Dungeon Fleming

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Daisy Stone
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Cage, Crop, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Latinx, master, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slapping, slim, spit, Sub
Welcome back Daisy Stone to the Kink dungeon. This perky blonde girls next door has a flawless body and a filthy dirty mind. Trapped in a metal cage this self described whore is eager to stretch out all of her holes, and she’s not leaving til her ass is full of cum. Tommy Pistol starts by fingering all her holes, using her slobbery spit to wet her pussy and ass. He uses both hands to stretch out her holes. He also knows a little pain can help get these holes begging to be used. First with the crop right on the pussy, Daisy screams for more. Tommy’s gloved hands spank Daisy’s ass red and the flogger on her thighs brings her to orgasm. Tommy starts the stretching and shoves his cock down Daisy’s throat. She delivers a brutal sloppy deep throat, but Tommy demands more. He brings out a huge red fucking toy and shoves it in her throat. He uses that to fuck her mouth and stretch her out. Nipple clamps on her perfect perky tits get her screaming. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage with her ass in the air, Tommy pulls her hair while slapping her ass. Her pussy is ready for stretching. A deep pounding gets her stretched and begging for what she really wants. Deep anal. Her tight asshole quivers waiting for her master to fuck her breathless. Tommy delivers his most brutal fucking on her ass. He flips her over and continues to brutalize her ass before she begs him, pleads to him, to unload his balls deep in her ass. Tommy fills her up and has her shoot out his load from her ass.
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fuck Toy Daisy Stone is Helpless in the Dungeon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paige Owens - I Would Never Cheat On You Baby... Harriet

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Anal, Cuckolding, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Dick Contro,l Fucking, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Post Orgasm Torture, Pretty Eyes, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Rough Sex, Sloppy Head, BBC
My boyfriend, Garrison Miles Phillips the 3rd, is so fuckin clingy. Always talking about his stupid family and money. You'd think with all this money and that long name he would be more confident. But he's not. He's an insecure little dick loser. And he's really starting to piss me off. Every second he's texting me. And if I don't respond in 5 minutes...another text. And if I don't respond to that. He calls. Again. And again. And again. I can't take it. I mean I can understand WHY he's so jealous. We haven't had sex in forever. I'm always on my phone...texting...I'm sure he's caught a glimpse of some of the names....he asked who Branden was the other day and I had to tell him he was a friend from high school who was in town. Then he got so jealous and angry and sad all at the same time. He's so pathetic. And the truth is Branden is just a friend from high school...a friend with a BBC. One that I need in my mouth...in my pussy...in my asshole. Maybe if Garrison had a BBC like Branden then I would answer his calls more...spend more time with him...just do...more. But he doesn't. He has a small dick. And he's annoying. And like I said, I am sick of it. But he doesn't know that. There are some perks to dating lil Garrison. So tonight, I told him that me and the girls were hanging out. But actually...I'm hanging out with Branden. I even told Branden to bring that mask he always used to wear. If lil Garrison wants to be jealous so bad...let me give him something to be jealous about.
Duration: 1:11:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens - I Would Never Cheat On You Baby...

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Beautiful Slut Fittstown

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Jasmine Ryder
Genres: Athletic, Crop, Curvy, Feet, Flogging, Hitachi, Kinky, Nipple Clamps, other hair color, Single Tail, Slapping, Sub, Tattoo
First time Kinkster Jasmine Ryder gets tied up, flogged and fucked when Derrick Pierce initiates this new slut into a hot and kinky Brutal Sessions. Standing up and bound tight with a spreader and stiletto heels Jasmine is ready to take whatever Derrick throws at her and he promises this day will be painfully pleasurable as he shows her the ropes. First some hardcore flogging on her beautiful tits and belly turn her sensitive skin nice and pink. Derrick is determined to push her limits to see what this whore is made of. He plays with her pussy until she wants to cum but its not time yet for there is so much to do. After a lot more slapping and flogging Derrick vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and finally lets her cum. Next newcomer Jasmine is on all fours tied up by her curvy hips to the ceiling rafter. Nipple clamps hang tight on her tits and her pussy is wet and ready for Derricks cock. He fingers her and she begs him to let her cum. But whats in it for Derrick? All this pleasure is making it hard for her to talk so Derrick busts out the single tail on her ass and marks her up real nice. Derrick stuffs his hard dick down Jasmines throat and she polishes his cock with her mouth. Finally Derrick fucks Jasmines pussy and it drives her crazy. She loves being his filthy whore and can’t get enough of this hot action. To keep things in balance Derrick pulls on her nipple clamps and canes her ass and tender feet which just gets Jasmine more turned on. Now Jasmine is on her back tied up with her sexy legs spread wide. Derrick fingers her hole and she begs to cum. He lets her but then the crop comes out to mark her tits up. Derrick pounds her pussy with his hard cock and chokes her as she comes again and again. How much can one slut cum? Oh Daddy! she cries until Derrick shoots his load all over this Beautiful Slut.
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beautiful Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia Black - Escaped Psycho Meets Psycho Fan's Asshole Gunpowder

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Anal, Deepthroat, Slapping, Rimming, IR, Creampie, Gagging, Hardcore, BBC
They're still looking for me. Trying to catch me. Trying to stop me. After all the things I've done. But they don't understand. I've made them all better. Ask the last sweet girl. I made her 1st time special. But I'm not done yet. Oh no. I have more joy to spread. More holes to breed. When I was locked away....they put "medicine" in my food. Stuff that quelled my urges. But since I've been out, no more medicine. The urges are back. ALL of them. And so is my memory. That was another side effect that is vanishing. Something else those "doctors" tried to "treat". You cannot treat fate! Because now I am starting to remember...pictures...an address...an address where there will be holes to fill. A VERY special hole. A daughter? A wife? I don't care. All I care about are her holes. And filling each and every one of them.
Duration: 54:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 188kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black - Escaped Psycho Meets Psycho Fan's Asshole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alisa Horakova - Rough Gape Gangbang With Pissing & DP Curtice

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Alisa Horakova
Genres: orgy, gangbang, anal, anal creampie, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, DP, face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, rough, slapping
In this pervert piss gangbang party, amazing girl Alisa Horakova is gonna be used like the best fuck toy possible by big cocks ready to roll and pound her nice ass and pussy with double fuck and facials.
Duration: 57:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa Horakova - Rough Gape Gangbang With Pissing & DP

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slapped Happy Gans

Cast: Misty Meaner
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is a good time. She knows her role in life, and when you find a girl like that, it's always fun times for the boys. She squirted all over from the gx 32 modulator. She drank tons of yellow discipline like a good slut. She was dunked in her own slop and took 2 nuts to the face like a good pig.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped Happy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Speech Training an Anal Slut: Ella Nova Sapulpa

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ella NovaTommy Pistol
Genres: bondage, pain, slave, vibrator, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, ball gag, zapping, tazapper, slapping, throat fuck, Ass to Mouth
Ella Nova loves anal sex, but first she must learn her lessons. Tommy uses operant conditioning, electro stim and a vibrator to teach Ella to talk dirty. Ella´s reward is a hard anal sex, bondage and rough treatment at the hands of her sadistic slave trainer.
Duration: 1:02:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speech Training an Anal Slut: Ella Nova

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Basking In Bi Part vol.3 La Rose

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Interracial, Orgy Sex, Party Sex
The three lovely ladies are getting a lot of attention in this update, with all three of them getting pounded, prodded, and even ass slapped! Of course some dudes are getting fucked as well, and blown, and stroked, because this is where all the pop-shotse to play, and by the time this crew has fucked themselves to absolute satisfaction all that man juice has to go somewhere, of course on these babes amazing tits, on their faces, and right on some horny studs as well! At a Bimaxx event the cum is free to go anywhere they damn well please, and after a mega fuck like this there's 8 dudes worth of cum that are going to fly all over the place! Don't miss the conclusion to this party of bisexual freaks all basking in their cum covered, bisexual glory!
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6581kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basking In Bi Part vol.3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juliette March: Perfect Pain Slut Pushed to the Extreme Happy

Cast: Juliette March, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Bush, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Juliette March is the ultimate pain slut, eager to start and then hungry for more. Because of this, she’s always on The Pope’s naughty list, and she’s going to make sure she stays there. She comes in and makes a special request, just like she always does, and asks for the Vampire Trap. We’ve seen this before, but it’s used sparingly because of how intense it is. Still, she wants it. We begin with the final touches being put on and we get to see Juliette wincing in agony from the trap even before the scene has officially started. The is is one of the most painful scenarios on Device Bondage, complete with minute adjustments that intensify the torment. Once it is adjusted to perfection, Juliette is pushed even further. She’s flogged in the trap, exciting the pain and testing her ability to restrict her own movement. But because she’s such a pain slut, the orgasms come fast and furious. Next we have her kneeling on the Throne of Suffering and held in place with steel shackles. This time it’s her bush that The Pope goes for first, and as he is trying to slowly rip it out, Juliette has to suffer as her nipples are simultaneously slapped and pinched. He administers some breath control to make all things right with Juliette before applying nipple clamps, then rips the orgasms out of her pussy. Juliette is awash in pain and pleasure, which is exactly what he wants. She’ finally exhausted by imposed orgasms. Finally, Juliette finds herself face-down with her ass in the air and her feet completely exposed. The Pope torments her feet with an array of implements, until she just can’t take it anymore. Her ass is then spanked and her pussy is fucked as her day wraps up. The ultimate pain slut is both wrecked and satisfied, but it won’t be long before she’s desperate for more.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March: Perfect Pain Slut Pushed to the Extreme

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Val Steele - Pretty Girl Just Wants Rough BBC Banging With Deepthroat Lishui

Cast: Val Steele
Genres: All Sex, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Rimming, Rough Face Fuck, Rough, Sloppy Head, Tatted
Val is in a really good place right now. Work is going really well, she's acing her classes in college, and her favorite band even came out with a new album. Life is great!
And you know whats the Cherry on top? She even met a great guy, Mike! Mike is handsome and charming and has a great personality...he's everything Val ever wanted!
Well....not everything. Mike isn't the best at returning calls or texts (its like hes always busy with something) and his job makes him work pretty long hours (especially overnight)....but when they do connect....its magic. Mike's friends are cool too, especially Branden. She's supposed to head to a concert with Mike and some friends in a lil bit. Little does Val know tho....the reason Mike is always too busy to call or text back....is because he's fucking other bitches. Yep. Mike's a man whore. That "job" he has that has him working long hours overnight? Fucking bitches and spending the night with them. Yep. Hes a fuckboy. Val doesn't know that she's just one of Mike's hoes. Branden does tho! He knows all about Mike's exploits. I mean...who doesn't?? That's why Branden didn't think twice about letting Val know what Mike was up to. But when Val finds out....she is NOT very happy. And what better way to get back at a fuckboy....than fucking his homeboy?
Duration: 54:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12244kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Val Steele - Pretty Girl Just Wants Rough BBC Banging With Deepthroat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stupid Fake Blonde Cunt Eagan

Cast: Anna
Genres: Spitting, Deepthroat, Slapping, Facial, Gaggling, Throatfucking, Facefuck, Blowjob, Blonde
They put fake dye in their hair and like a switch, the idiot comes out. It's like they think flipping their hair has an effect on their outcome, and that they will be treated differently because they now have license to act like a bimbo. This bimbo was no different. The only difference was, no fucks were given. This was apparent by the rapid penetration of her mouth and deluge of "wtf" that came out of it, and her reaction to it, was the kick in the pants this dick repository needed. It went from flipping hair and her thinking "I'm a stupid stripper and I deal with beta males all day, this will be no different" to the stark realization that she is a service animal without up to date rabies shots--nothing more. Watch and enjoy as this ditz gets broken like the 5 dollar whore she is.
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stupid Fake Blonde Cunt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whitney Wright: Sexy Slut Begs to Suffer in Grueling Bondage Seaman

Cast: Whitney Wright, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut, Petite
Whitney Wright is a hot brunette, with a perfect ass, beautiful eyes, and a gorgeous body all-around. We find her in a standing position, with a ball gag shoved in her mouth, and her body wrapped in a straitjacket chained to the ceiling. In this position, all she can do is squirm when The Pope enters and begins assaulting her exposed ass with the flogger. The sudden whipping seems to surprise Whitney, and she appears hesitant at first, but she dives in fully, taking the beating beautifully. She’s spanked in between floggings, until her ass is a brilliant shade of red. She gets her wet pussy teased just a bit, before the crop comes out. At this point her pussy is utterly wet. Her bare legs and her sweet cunt get cropped and slapped, while she pouts and squirms, though she does her best to remain in place. Soon, the real torment begins. The Pope cracks out the vibrator and holds it against her sensitive clit while finger fucking her. Whitney can hardly contain herself as the orgasms come one after the other. She lifts her feet off the floor, briefly finding herself completely suspended in the straitjacket. Whitney is then put into another position, chained to the ceiling again, but also bound to a wooden table by pipe bondage. She has clamps and clothespins attached to her sensitive nipples, and punishing rubber bands wrapped around her feet. The Pope snaps the rubber bands to send shocks of pain through her body, while the clamps and clothespins give pain to her upper body. She’s then subjected to the vibrator yet again, eliciting even more orgasms as she revels in the pain and the pleasure. The confusing signals drive her wild as she begins bucking like a bronco with every orgasm. Whitney is then placed on her back with her ankles in pipe bondage, held high with her legs spread wide. Her fully exposed, naked, beautiful body is flogged hard, her nipples are pinched and tormented, and her clit is worked hard as her pussy is fucked with a dick-on-a-stick. Whitney can hardly contain her reactions at this point, especially when the vibrator is applied to her clit once again. Whitney becomes a thrusting, cumming pile of orgasms, squirming on all the toys and implements The Pope uses on her. She has overcome that initial hesitation, and has exposed herself as the sexy little pain slut we always knew she was.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright: Sexy Slut Begs to Suffer in Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Youngs - High School Cheerleader Gets Extra BBC Training Walls

Cast: Angel Youngs
Genres: All Sex, Big Natural Tits, Blonde, BBC, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Rimming, Rough, Uniform, Teen
Angel has been a cheerleader since she started high school 4 years ago (she's only 18 years old) and she loved it. Seeing the games up close, doing fun stuff with the girls, watching the athletes win, getting all the attention that comes with being a hot cheerleader...it was all very, very cool. At first. But things have started to change the last couple of years. The men's basketball team has been losing A LOT and that's frustrating everybody. And on top of that frustration, the girls who Angel used to get along so well with have been acting a little funny. Angel didn't think anything of it at 1st. But lately, its become more and more obvious. Conversations that would stop when she got close....seeing girls posting on social media to events that she didn't get invited to...something was up...smart comments during games and practice...It's pretty obvious that the cheer team's chemistry is off. Angel's noticed it. And so has Coach Richards. Coach Richards has noticed something else too: Angel's double ds. Coach has had his eyes on Angel for a long time. She's always been a cute lil girl. With her pretty blue eyes and beautiful smile. But ever since she turned 18, her titties have been growing bigger and bigger. Her uniform can barely hold them down....and coach can barely hide his hard black dick in his pants as he watches her...and thinks about how tight and wet her young pussy is. He wants to go balls deep in her teen pussy. Feel it grip his hard black dick. Hear her gasp as he enters her and scream as he goes deeper...and deeper.... And after months and months of wanting Angel...he thinks he's figured out how to get her. Its gameday and the other cheerleaders have left early from the pre game meeting at his house to go do stuff before the game. But they didn't tell Angel. So Angel is still on her way to his spot....and the game isn't for 5 more hours. Which means Coach Richards has plenty of time to get to know 18 year old Angel a lil bit better....
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Youngs - High School Cheerleader Gets Extra BBC Training

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped Cave Creek

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!
Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shalina Devine - Candlelit Romance Shermans Dale

This season on Dating My Stepson, we have three hot milfs and three eager stepsons to mix and match. On today's episode, Alex Charger and Shalina Devine are enjoying a candlelit dinner date. It's a bit awkward for the stepmom and stepson to be dining romantically, but they have both been into each other for a long time. Shalina tries to deny the chemistry between them, but she can't keep slapping Alex away.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8698kbps
Audio: 191kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shalina Devine - Candlelit Romance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Mean Lesbian Boss: Sinn Sage Takes Advantage of Noemie Bilas San Cristobal

Cast: Sinn Sage, Noemie Bilas
Genres: BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Pain, Pierced Nipples
The stunning Noemie Bilas is tired and stressed at work, always under extreme pressure from her mean, commanding boss Sinn Sage. Noemie’s up all night working in the office when she falls asleep at her desk. Sinn walks in on her snoozing away, and what follows is the epitome of a rude awakening. Sinn punishes Noemie for sleeping on the job and slacking off. She begins by slapping Noemie’s perky tits and thighs. She then verbally humiliates her for being a failure. She undresses her and starts rubbing on her pussy until she’s hot and wet. Sinn starts fingering her and teasing her, but not without reminding her of her repeated failures. But Sinn didn’t plan on Noemie getting off on such mistreatment. Noemie can’t help but to squirt all over. Still, Sinn doesn’t let her squirt go to waste so she makes Noemie clean it up with her tongue. Noemie then finds herself in a rope suspension, in the perfect position to eat Sinns lovely pussy. But first Sinn gives her a little more punishment so she flogs Noemie’s big juicy booty and perfect tits. Being the mean boss that she is, Sinn then adds clothespins to Noemie’s body so she can flog them off, painfully, one by one. After punishing Noemie, Sinn puts her on the floor and uses Noemie’s face for pleasure, she makes Noemie tongue fuck her until she has a nice big orgasm. Sinn then takes a big strap on and fucks Noemie’s tight wet pussy. She adds clothespins to Noemie’s beautiful tits, giving her more pain for her pleasure. Sinn fucks Noemie’s pussy so good, Noemie makes a big wet mess again. Sinn then takes her big strap on cock and fucks Noemie in the ass good until she cums again. This mean boss gets one more explosive orgasm out of Noemie as she fingers her hard until she explodes. Noemie cums so good she wakes up only to realize it was all a dream.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Mean Lesbian Boss: Sinn Sage Takes Advantage of Noemie Bilas

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Coming Out Swinging with Charlotte Sartre Pratt

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Dildo, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, multiple orgasms
Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don’t hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms!
Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension.
In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting – the perfect end to a perfect day!
Duration: 44:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coming Out Swinging with Charlotte Sartre

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Body Double: Skylar Snow's Kinky Anal Lesbian Audition Jersey City

Cast: Ryan Keely, Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, Mask, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain
Skylar Snow auditions to be Ryan Keely’s body double. Ryan is busy being a full-time domme, but she still has a few valued clients who pay her to be a submissive. Ryan hopes to find a woman with a similar body who can pass as Ryan since she will be wearing a mask during the session. Skylar has limited bondage experience, but she is a pain slut. Ryan helps Skylar remove her clothes. Now the interview gets personal. Ryan inspects all of Skylar’s holes. Big tits, Big butt, Thick thighs. Physically it’s a match, but Ryan needs to know if Skylar can take some punishment. She orders her to bend over her knee and then begins to spank her. Skylar’s ass gets nice and red. Ryan then orders Skylar on her hands and knees and uses her cane on Skylar’s exposed ass and thighs. Skylar squeals with delight. Ryan tries breath play, face slapping, and Skylar is loving it. Ryan goes down on Skylar’s pussy. Skylar is turned on, she thinks this is going to be easy, but that was just a tease, Ryan is ready to test Skylar with a suspension. Skylar is bound and tied, her breasts exposed to Ryan’s mouth. First Ryan applies some cold, hard metal clamps to Skylar’s nipples. Now it’s time for pussy flogging. Ryan uses a zapper on Skylar’s bare feet, exposed thighs and tender pussy. Ryan gives her a break, but only for a moment while she positions herself under Skylar’s mouth. Ryan cums hard and rewards Skylar with more of the zapper. Ryan enjoys Skylar’s pussy, getting it nice and wet. Skylar is taken down and placed on the floor with a ball-gag in her mouth. Her ample breasts are tied up tight, clips circle each breast, biting tight into her tender pink flesh. Wrists clamped to her ankles. Legs spread wide open, pussy and ass exposed for Ryan to use and abuse. Ryan then gets her strap-on and fucks her hard. She then adds a vibrator Skylar squirts a gusher. Ryan releases Skylar so she can receive cock on her hands and knees. Now her ass is vulnerable to Ryan’s predations. Ryan slides her black strap-on cock in Skylar’s ass for some hard ass fucking. Ryan flips Skylar on her back, giving her an anal orgasm. It looks like Ryan has found the ideal candidate for the job, and she is already fantasizing about all the intense training she is going to give sexy Skylar.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Double: Skylar Snow's Kinky Anal Lesbian Audition

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel stories Ash Grove

Release Year: 2005
Studio: SP Company
Cast: Maria, Kristina, Marina, Zoja, Vera, Tatiana, Nadezda, Polina, Ekaterina, Vadim Muromtsev
Genres: Gang Bang, Group sex, Blow Jobs, Anal, Feature, Russian girls
Girls write letters. They tell their stories ... They think about sex ... And in sex, the main thing is the consent of all parties involved in the process. And if from the outside it looks somewhat unusual, someone is shocked - this does not mean that the participants do not like it. Maybe girls love when they are chained, tied, slapped on the ass and in every way they are mocked. Such are the cruel stories
Duration: 3:00:24
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 934kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel stories

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012 Peterstown

Cast: Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan ,Audrey Rose ,Odile
Genres: Crop ,Rough Sex ,Role Play ,Orgy ,other hair color ,shaved ,BDSM ,shaped ,slim ,Squirting
New slaves beretta james, audrey rose, and odile are pulled from their respective lives and thrown into service on The Upper Floor. While these girls may be used to people spoiling them based on their gorgeous bodies, the masters and mistresses of the Upper Floor will have none of it. In this first half of the night, o is punished and humiliated severely for her vanity and make up. The mascara is spit shined from her eyes and she is placed face down on the bar for a good spanking. The beautiful and composed Beretta is placed in a tight inverted suspension until that placid smile is replaced with screams. Audrey is soon in the spot light, having her tight pussy slapped, cropped, and punished until she is squirting all over the floor. Quickly all four slaves are commanded to entertain the room with an all girl orgy, that is until they are requested for use. This first half commences with Audrey deep-throating cock and suffering under ministrations of Christine and UV.
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Escanaba

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bring a bowl to your mouth Marilla

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ducking The Champ
Genres: Hardcore, Deep Throat, Gagging, Humilation, Humor, Degradation, Dehumanization, Destroyed
Sometimes pornstars can be equated to professional fighters, plenty of analogies have been made. This little slut was ducking us for some time until she finally summoned her ovarian fortitude and showed up. I admire her wherewithal. Despite having a narrow throat, she eventually got the dick down her throat. She took some nice belt whips across her back, and drank some yellow d like a good little puppy. She barked, and it dumped on her head. She was slapped around like an adopted Appalachian brat, and caused to endure some priceless humiliation. She’s a good little slut.
Duration: 1:17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring a bowl to your mouth

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obedient Pain Slut for Anal Punishment Mogadore

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Delirious Hunter
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Caning, Crop, Curvy, Feet, Flogging, foreskin, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, master, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps
Perky Blonde Delirious Hunter is back on Kink and ready for true punishment. This obedient pain slut may look innocent in her bright flower summer dress, but she is tied up fully restrained in rope bondage and gagged with a ball gag in her wet mouth. Her legs spread wide open with a spreader she is ready for her master. Her handler today is the handsome Stirling Cooper with his deep commanding voice. He knows his pain slut Delirious Hunter will need special attention today. Starting with the riding crop he punishes her thighs and tight ass. Slapping her bright red in the face with his hands. She screams when her pussy is cropped hard on her clit. Her tits take the cane and she screams even louder for more punishment. She is ready to do her best to treat her master. Her nipples are clamped and extremely tormented. Her feet are flogged until she screams mercy at the top of her lungs. Not only does she know exactly how to take pain, this experienced slut is extremely skilled at delivering pleasure for her master. With locked eye contact she gives a deep throat blowjob followed by a deep hard fucking and anal pounding. She screams to have his cock go back and forth between her asshole and tight we pussy. She cums all over Stirling’s hard cock and his vibrating Hitachi. Finally she begs for Stirling to cover her in cum and he unleashes the biggest cumshot we’ve seen on Brutal Sessions!
Duration: 1:10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Pain Slut for Anal Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Gepp

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boss Bitch Turned Anal Whore: Dee Williams Gets Double Stuffed Galeton

Cast: Kleio Valentien, Cherry Torn, Dee Williams
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Double Penetration, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, other hair color, Paddle
Business executive Dee Williams arrives home after a long work day, exhausted and ready to relax. As she starts masturbating, two beautiful dominant women suddenly appear in bed above her! Cherry Torn and Kleio Valentien take one look at Dee and know exactly what she is: a huge slut who loves being used and abused! These two gorgeous Dommes strip Dee of her clothes, and pin her down. They stuff her panties in her slutty little mouth and expose her cute little clit. They tag team Dee’s ass and spank it red as Dee struggles fruitlessly and kicks her legs in the air. Then Cherry and Kleio flip this bitch over and take turns slapping Dee’s cunt and sitting on her face. Dee loves the attention and eagerly services their cunts. Once both Dommes come, they turn their attention to Dee’s greedy cunt. Dee’s pussy gets stretched open by four fingers, and finger-banged by both ladies at the same time! As the woman-handling continues, Dee’s pussy gets wetter and wetter. She comes hard after Cherry finger-bangs her and squirts all over herself. Next, Dee is tied in rope with her tits all bound and her holes exposed. Cherry and Kleio flog and paddle Dee’s tits, legs, and belly. They pound Dee’s slutty cunt with their strap-on cocks as Dee begs for more and more. Once they fuck her pussy senseless, they turn their attention to Dee’s favorite hole, her asshole. These two fierce Dommes give Dee a good hard anal fucking, warming her up for a delicious vaginal and anal double penetration. Once Dee’s pussy and ass are filled and fucked simultaneously, Dee is the happiest fucking slut in the world. Dee loves getting her holes filled and comes hard all over their cocks. But her dream Dommes aren’t done yet! They finger bang their willing slut to more orgasms as Dee comes over and over again.
Duration: 1:01:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boss Bitch Turned Anal Whore: Dee Williams Gets Double Stuffed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy O'Reilly - Maddy's Job Requires Overtime Stewardson

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: Anal, Big Booty, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Fucking, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Rimming, Sloppy
Lavish vacations, designer wardrobe, sumptuous food, red bottoms...Maddy's living the good life. Hard work definitely pays off. And Maddy's a very hard worker. It's one of the things her boss appreciates about her. The other thing he appreciates is her asshole. And her throat. And her tight white pussy. Because Maddy's job has a lot of requirements.Fortunately, Maddy's very well qualified for all of them.
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13217kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly - Maddy's Job Requires Overtime

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Corn Holed Cowgirl - 1080p Spring Mills

Cast: Casey Parker
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
Cowgirl hat, T-bone belt buckle, you name it. 18 years old, fresh out of the bullpen. She is here to swallow yellow discipline and get fucked in the ass, and she's all out of yellow discipline. She made a giant mess. She looked liked she had an egg salad sammich smashed in her face. She was dp'd and psychoanalyzed until she was having dark flash backs. This made me erect. Her holes were pummeled to tears. She took 3 huge loads to the face and ran down the corridor or woe, yip yippin like a cowgirl.
Duration: 1:16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corn Holed Cowgirl - 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna) Dry Prong

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1491kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 272.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exquisite Anal Whore & Butler Punish the New Meat Kuopio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Bianca Breeze, Trillium, Xander Corvus
Genres: caning, collar, humiliation, suspension, slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Clueless little new girl Trillium arrives fresh faced and ready to serve, but her presumptuous entrance into a house bedroom betrays her arrogance and the Butler is quick to put her in her place: face to the floor, crawling and begging. Elegant senior anal slave Bianca is a true beauty and depraved anal slut. She happily keeps Trilliums cunt occupied while The Butler makes her earn her training collar with a series of exhausting torments, a serious caning, humiliations, and a pounding in tight rope suspension. Trillium is to have her perfect face used and slapped all day until she can truly understand her place on the bottom of the hierarchy. Once she has done that, she will be allowed back on the bed for a reward fucking with exquisite whore Bianca.
Duration: 59:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exquisite Anal Whore & Butler Punish the New Meat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Grudge Fuck - Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx Sarah Ann

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Choking, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Facefucking, Feet, Fingering, Muscle, natural boobs, Petite, PIV, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage
Ana Foxxx has been teasing Johnny, but not putting out, so we get her tied up and let him get what she’s been keeping from him. Ana is strung up in an inverted ankle suspension with her mouth right at cock level. Johnny enters and begins working her over before using her mouth as a cock receptacle. Her tight pussy is at the perfect height for him to lick it, so he has a little snack while his cock is buried in Ana’s throat. Next, Ana is ass up on a box with her pussy begging to be pounded. Johnny obliges her and fucks her hole mercilessly, as she screams and moans. He continues to dish out corporal punishment in between deep pussy fucking. Ana is now is a side suspension with on leg up exposing her pussy and leaving her mouth available as well. He gets to work slapping this slut around, and then power fucks her pussy and mouth. He uses a vibe to rip massive orgasms form her before moving on to the final position. Her arms are box tied behind her and Johnny throws her around like a piece of meat as he uses her holes one final time. Ana is beat, and can do very little to stop him from taking what he wants.
Duration: 48:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Grudge Fuck - Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Dyersburg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karlee Grey, Begging in Bondage Washington Mills

Cast: Karlee Grey, Ramon Nomar
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, big natural tits, brunette, crop, leather, leather cuffs, nipple clamps, pain, clover clamps, electricity, vibrator,
The beautiful buxom brunette Karlee Grey submits entirely to the dark and handsome Ramon Nomar. These two give it their all in this hot and sweaty episode of The Training of O. The scene begins with Karlee standing, legs apart with her arms raised above her head, a spreader bar between both ankles and her hands bound by leather cuffs attached to the ceiling. Ramon swings a single-tailed whip around and around repeatedly smacking Karlee´s ass through her polka-dot mini skirt. He rips her shirt open, exposing her big natural tits squeezing and slapping them from behind. He asks what she wants and she replies saying she´d like all the pain he´d like to give her, and so there it begins. Ramon repeatedly smacks Karlee´s pussy with a crop, applies nipple clamps to her tits and zaps her with electricity. He ties one leg up in the air, blindfolds her with his shirt and fucks her senseless until she´s begging to cum. In the next scene we find Karlee completely naked on her knees, bound with rope to a wooden St. Andrew´s cross with a vibrator held in place and affixed to her pussy. Karlee gets her mouth used like a whore as she sucks and gags on Ramon´s fat cock over and over until her tits are dripping with spit. Later Karlee finds herself placed on a box in another rope bondage predicament face down and ass in the air, wrists bound to her ankles. Ramon gets the clover clamps and attaches one to each labia and slides his meaty dick into her slutty pussy and pounds it hard deep and fast. Karlee begs and begs to cum but Ramon is too amused by her cries and will not allow her to have an orgasm until he hears her screaming at her most desperate. In the final scene Karlee is on her back, blindfolded with her tits tied up. One foot tied in the air and the other pulled to the side by another rope. Ramon continues to torment her with zappers vibrators and extreme orgasm denial as he wrecks her pussy once again ending in an orgasmic crescendo .
Duration: 57:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karlee Grey, Begging in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3 Yecla

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave Training Kendra Cole Scotland Neck

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kendra Cole, Seth Gamble
Genres: slave, Stud, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Willing and able slave girl in training Kendra Cole is a nasty submissive slut that love to be tied up, slapped around, sexually humiliated and used like a piece of merchandise. Seth Gamble deliver hardcore fucking in spades, and pounds the eager submissive into orgasmic oblivion.
Duration: 57:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Kendra Cole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiny Tourist with HUGE Tits gets Grabbed into a Van and Destroyed by Big Cocks Parowan

Cast: Mckenzie Lee ,Rico Strong ,Mickey Mod ,Jon Jon ,Shane Diesel ,Mr. Marcus
Genres: black hair ,Creampie ,MILF ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Fetish ,fake boobs ,Slapping ,Lift And Carry ,Gag
McKenzie Lee plays a tourist lost in San Francisco that gets pulled into a van full of men that proceed to tie her up and fuck her in every hole before filling her pussy with cum in this extreme gangbang with creampie!
Duration: 1:04:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Tourist with HUGE Tits gets Grabbed into a Van and Destroyed by Big Cocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Bregenz

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD