Sexy Shemales with big penises!

I Love My Dildo

Studio: trans500
Cast: Andrea Rivas

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, today we such a nice treat for you.we've got one hell of a girl in store for today's tap update.lovely andrea rivas comes and shows us her jerking and shecock stroking abilities. one look at this colombian beauty and you know she's down for everything dirty for us. the one thing we can say about her is that she enjoys some time to herself as much as she enjoys a huge dick up that tight ts ass.we know you guys out there enjoy a good ol' ass stuffing scene with sexy shecock strokers, so let's get right into it. sexy andrea rivas in "i love my dildo"

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 647.6 MB

Download I Love My Dildo

OnlyFans - Your Doll Next Door (dollnextdoor)

This is my very first Onlyfans pack to post. I had come across a multitude of those in the past and never bothered posting them here. The reaons being, among other things, sub-standard quality, model greediness, large size and file organization issues,...etc.
But this time, I couldn't have the heart not to share this angelic creature with my fellow pervs. As little information about her (typical of Onlyfans models), but she is one of a kind that you might spend a decade before stumbling upon. And by that, I mean every aspect; passabilty, femininty, beauty, figure, passion....I can go on forever!

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.6 GB in 18 files.

Download OnlyFans - Your Doll Next Door (dollnextdoor)

Breaking the Law

Studio: trans500
Cast: Nina Lawless

The sexy and gorgeous nina lawless is here and boy she does she not need an introduction! her presence alone is good enough for all of us to take in. our stud is on the hunt for a beautiful ts girl and he definitely knows where to look. nina lawless is one gorgeous transsexual with an appetite for some huge cock, especially when she's on call. she knows what's about to go down when she's called in. perfect skin, beautiful face and stunnning body. what more can you ask for? watch her suck and fuck that huge sausage like she was born to do it. our stud also loves a tase of the shecock as he sucks it dry. whenever there is a need for a ts girl you know the crew at trans500 has you covered. let's welcome this beauty to our trans500 family in "breaking the law"

Duration: 31:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Breaking the Law

Wild Queens Volume 47

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Venus Video
Cast: Chanel, Adrina, Anness, Clarissa D., Lady Lauren, Patrick
Genres: Retro, Transsexual, Compilation, All Sex

Because they have cocks themselves, these women are experts at the art of pleasing men. Lipstick hussies, batting their eyes and pursing their lips. Opening tender throats, offering top-notch sucking skills. Huge cocks attached to glorious women's thighs, thick with desire. Tight, pink little rectums spread wide and ready for the plundering. Sweet breath as they kiss and caress men who should know better. Make-up smeared with the stains of sperm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:41
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wild Queens Volume 47

Daisy Taylor - Going Deep In Daisy

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Daisy Taylor
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Amateur, Anal Play, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Passion, POV, Rimming
Video language: English

Daisy and I were both very excited to finally meet and shoot together which created a very fun and natural scene. We make out on the bed before I turn her over and lick her asshole. We fuck in a bunch of positions all over the bed while kissing and moaning. She gives me an amazing blowjob shot in POV and also licks my ass so good. I keep fucking her really deep while she strokes her cock until she cums all over herself and I go harder until I cum deep inside of her.

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6944kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Daisy Taylor - Going Deep In Daisy