Sexy Shemales with big penises!

BJ From Cis Girl!

Cast: TS Gabriella Ferraz & Barbara Alves
Genres: Latina, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Blowjob, Blonde, Trans, Tattoo & Piercing, Fishnets, Cumshot, Stockings, Transgender, Lingeri
Video language: English

Luscious, curvy brunette TS Gabriella Ferraz and cute, blonde cisgender girl Barbara Alves share a sexy session. Gabriella wears a black lingerie ensemble; Barbara's is red. Barbara salivates as Gabriella whips out her she-dick for a blowjob. The blonde licks and slurps the T-girl's stiff schlong, savoring meaty flavor. Gabriella strokes inside Barbara's mouth, fucking her throat playfully as Barbara drools on her shaft. Barbara masturbates, rubbing her clit as she teases Gabriella's dick head. She gives Gabriella a rim job, running her tongue over the trans doll's tight sphincter as Gabriella moans in heat. Barbara kisses Gabriella's balls and opens her mouth wide for a delicious splash of sperm. Gabriella shoots a hot load onto Barbara's tongue, and Ms. Alves swallows she-semen eagerly!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14641kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BJ From Cis Girl!

Transsexual Christian Gets Tara Emory As a Present From Kelli Videos

Kelli is a fantastic girlfriend who knows just what her man Christian wants for a gift. She surprises him in a swanky hotel room with the super busty doll Tara Emory. He gets to fuck her tight ass anyway he pleases and Kelli joins in the fun too!

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Transsexual Christian Gets Tara Emory As a Present From Kelli Videos

Oral Transfixions Pt.6

Cast: Gabrielly Ferraz, Larissa Leite, Isabella Fontana
Genres: big Tits, Blowjobs, Brazilian, Clothing, Ethnic, International, Latin, Lingerie, Oral, Tran

Bodacious TS Isabella Fontana stretches her sculpted legs in flashy, revealing black lingerie. Gold chains adorn her tan-lined tits and black pasties cover her nipples as she arches her back and caresses her round ass cheeks. Tattooed stud Bad Wolf smooches Isabella's caramel skin and lovingly kisses the head of her girl dick. Her hard tool stuffs his throat, and he slobbers on her balls. Isabella takes a turn, giving Bad Wolf a delicious blowjob with puckering lips and a swirling tongue. Bad Wolf strokes Isabella's she-meat as he plunges his tongue into her pulsing sphincter for a worshipful rim job that leaves the T-girl on the verge of orgasm. Isabella masturbates, pumping out a cum facial that soaks Bad Wolf's moustache! He swallows her creamy cum with a smile.Dark-skinned TS Mia Bahia undulates her body slowly, showing off her cute tattoos. She exposes her tight butthole and jerks her she-dick through her legs, making her meat diamond-hard. Freaky stud Alex Vitor wraps his fingers around her boner and strokes it gently. Mia masturbates as Alex worships her sweet asshole, digging his tongue into her sphincter hungrily. Mia enjoys the eager rim job, squirming as Alex laps her anus. He jerks her prick as he kisses her balls. Alex plunges her girl-cock down his gullet, giving a tasty blowjob that makes her body shake in lusty bliss. He shoves a dildo into Mia's rectum. Spit covers his face as he slobbers on her stiff she-meat. Mia splashes Alex with a cum facial, he swallows her cream down.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Oral Transfixions Pt.6

Ruined makeup Fuck me in the bathroom Videos

Actually, I just wanted to freshen up my make-up in the bathroom, but then my one-night stand came into the bathroom and ruined it again... I'm sucking his cock with until my red lipstick is smeared and then let myself be fucked on the sink... It's just a pity that my fishnet tights got torn in the process and I had to put on new make-up afterwards.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 468.6 MB

Download Ruined makeup Fuck me in the bathroom Videos

Erica love and king epicleus!

Studio: TGirl 40

Erica love, gorgeous as always. damn did she look sexy. watch erica and king epicleus starts fooling around, then she sucks him really good. things get real wild. he eats her ass and fucks her and missionary until he cums all over her ass.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Erica love and king epicleus!