Sexy Shemales with big penises!

Raven Roxx - Raven Roxx Dreams Of Getting Fucked Hard

Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Raven Roxx is a bored secretary working on casual Friday. She has a short interaction with Christian, who also works in the same office. Soon after, she dozes off to dreamland where she fantasizes about getting fucked hard by Christian's big dick and loving every second of it. Could it be real?

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 272kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Raven Roxx - Raven Roxx Dreams Of Getting Fucked Hard

Wolf Hudson & Kalli Grace (Physician's Flirtation)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Wolf Hudson, Kalli Grace
Genres: Transsexual, Feature, Hardcore, All Sex ,Anal
Video language: English

Kalli Grace goes to see her new doctor, Wolf Hudson, for an annual checkup. She's nervous at first as she sits on the bench in her hospital gown, but he soon puts her at ease, being confident and professional. He skillfully checks her ears, her heart, her reflexes, and more... but as his hands wander up and down her body, Kalli gets unexpectedly flustered. Luckily for her, the good doctor also seems to be feeling these sparks! When Kalli slowly disrobes and Wolf starts to check her breasts and dick, well... that's when things REALLY heat up between them. Thank goodness for doctor-patient confidentiality!

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wolf Hudson & Kalli Grace (Physician's Flirtation)

Pinkotgirls - How much do you want for your stick?

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pinkotgirls
Cast: Jennifer
Genres: Transsexual

Jennifer is a high-class prostitute and she makes everybody pay an heavy price for her stick. But this money is well spent, no one has ever complained about the services of beautiful Jennifer.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 637.8 MB

Download Pinkotgirls - How much do you want for your stick?

Shemalejapan - Naughty Shiho In School Uniform!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Shemalejapan
Cast: Shiho Kanda
Genres: Shemale

Shiho Kanda makes her debut on SMJHC in an explosive hardcore shot by Hiro. Dressed in slutty school uniform this teenie cross-dresser is far from innocent as she takes the cock like a true pro!

Duration: 42:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 963.3 MB

Download Shemalejapan - Naughty Shiho In School Uniform!

Bree Moonsugar: Angel Get's Some Sugar! 1080p

Cast: Bree Moonsugar
Genres: Transsexual, Anal Sex, Oral Sex

Meet Bree Moonsugar! She's here to sweeten Angel's day, starting with a looong hot blowjob, sucking Angel's dick until she's ready to take a ride! Bree gets on top and rides that hard cock, getting a nice filling! Then it's time to change things up, she turns around and gets Angel to eat her out...

Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bree Moonsugar: Angel Get's Some Sugar! 1080p

Ladyboyplay - Outdoor foot play

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Ladyboyplay
Cast: Miki

One sunny and hot summer day I was walking naked in the woods. Im sitting down to relax and start playing with my feet. It feels fantastic stroking my sexy soles. I love toe and foot fetish. Hope you enjoy tooo.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 556.8 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Outdoor foot play

The Wives Club: When you have No One Else to Call...

Cast: Sarina Valentina ,Parker London
Genres: Suspension ,Submission ,CBT ,Cock Worship ,Big Ass ,Redhead ,Leather Cuffs ,fake boobs ,Male Sub ,Chains

Parker has been ignoring his wife for weeks - preferring baseball on TV to her endless demands for quality time. She has had enough and so to teach her husband a lesson, she calls the only one qualified to fuck some sense into him - Sarina Valentina.
Sarina takes Parker to a secret dungeon, fucks him, makes him suck her cock and punishes his mouth for neglecting his wife. She has Parker fuck her until sweat pours down his body and he cums, dropping to his knees. Sarina cums on the pathetic man who has been so out of touch with reality he didn't even notice just how close to home this secret dungeon is - so close, if he paid an ounce of attention, he could smell it.This kind of absent mindedness will forever be eradicated by Sarina and her powerful domination.

Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Wives Club: When you have No One Else to Call...

Ladyboyplay - Wear leather gloves and top guy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Ladyboyplay
Cast: Usagi

I feel so sexy when wearing leather gloves and high heels today. I hope that turns you on as well. I want you to suck my big cock deep. I will be touching your head and back, and telling you that you are a good guy. I love to feed my cock inside your tight sweet ass. Want to feel all inside you and I will stroke your cock with gloves. I fuck you harder and deeper and I will keep on fucking you nonstop till I cum on your face. I want you to taste all my sperm and I stroke your cock with leather gloves until you to cum on my boobs.

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 463.6 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Wear leather gloves and top guy