Sexy Shemales with big penises!

Ladyboyplay - Face Time with Fang

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ladyboyplay
Cast: Fang
Genres: Transsexual
Video language: English

This scene begins with Ladyboy Fang in a black lace bustier and pearl necklace kneeling on her bed. She looks into the camera and caresses herself sensually while stroking her cock. You can see the pleasure on her face. Fang smiles and meets your eyes throughout this self love session. She blows a big load, rubs cum all over her cock, and slurps the rest off her fingers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Face Time with Fang

Double Creampie Three Way

Studio: LadyboyGold
Cast: Kartoon. Jonelle Brooks
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Asian, Oral, Anal, POV, Slutwear, Stockings, Stroking, Threesome, Cumshot

Ladyboy Kartoon's sweet ass-pussy is loaded up with two creampies during a hot TS and POV threesome! Kartoon loves at the attention as Jonelle Brooks and the camera guy fill her holes...

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Creampie Three Way

A Guy Tongue Fucks Her Seductive Ass

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Nikolly Guacha
Genres: Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Cumshot

Nikolly is one sexy-ass tranny. This chick with a dick sends Yago into a fit of frenzy. He tongue fucks her sweet, tranny ass and lubes it up for his thick meat which is only too excited to plunge deep into Nikolly's sweet ass.

Watch Nikolly's pretty little face bob up and down on Yago's dick and then bend over, revealing her pink, tight hole for a deep, ass-wrecking fuck session. Then Yago blows his load into her hungry mouth, while his juices run down her thick lips and land in puddles on her heaving, moist tits.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A Guy Tongue Fucks Her Seductive Ass

Shemalejapan - Sayaka Ayasaki, A Bad Girl!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Shemalejapan
Cast: Sayaka Ayasaki
Genres: Shemale

Sexy and hot tgirl Sayaka Ayasaki loves to be a bad girl and she is very bad in this hot scene with her man. Watch them get it on as she gets her tgirl cock sucked and tight ass fucked.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 958.3 MB

Download Shemalejapan - Sayaka Ayasaki, A Bad Girl!

Bishonen vol.13

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bishonen-av
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Transvestites, Crossdress, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

これぞまさに美少年!女装前からただならぬ雰囲気を醸し出す彼が女装すると、その容姿は女性そのもの! しかし可憐なるミニスカートをたくし上げると、勃起したペニスが現れるのは衝撃の映像。 アナルを責められ悶絶勃起、男に舐められさらに勃起、男を舐めて超勃起!! ペニス擦り合わせや肛門挿入をされて大量射精。 コスチュームを着替えてオトナっぽい容姿で再び男とエロ行為。 ここでも肛門性交で再び噴出射精!なんて素敵な世界、あなたも是非。

Format: avini
Duration: 2:21:39
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1377kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bishonen vol.13

Ladyboyplay - My First sex video

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Vienna

This is my first sex video shoot ever when on vacation in Vienna. Feeling hot and lonely in my hotel room I found a lucky horney guy on internet to have sexy time with. I can see how horny he is when he arrives to my hotel room we start to kiss gently touching each other. He loved to give me deep throat and we both got into 69 sucking each other. We continue hot sex and fucking till we both cum at the same time. Afterwords we went into the shower together to get horny again for next session

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - My First sex video

Ladyboyplay - Fun Fucking Fah

Cast: Fah

Dressed in black bra and panties, copper-haired Ladyboy Fah is sitting on the bed doing her makeup. A man comes in and gently lowers her onto her back. He removes his plaid shorts and she smiles, grabbing his hard cock. Oral sex follows. He pulls her panties off, giving us a view of her delicious round ass and ready fuckhole. Soon the bra is off and Fah is on top. He strokes their hard cocks together before she face fucks him. Then she backs up and shoves his cock up her ass. He fucks her hard as they roll around the bed. Finally they are lying together lengthwise across the bed. He pounds her ass while she strokes her cock, soon spurting several jets of Fah juice.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Fun Fucking Fah

Pinkotgirls - Pizza delivery

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pinkotgirls
Cast: Walkiria Drumond

Walkiria Drumond wants suddenly some pizza, therefore she decides to order one to be deliver at her home. When the delivery guy arrives her appetite moves to another thing... We will get to know better the super tranny Walkiria watching blowjobs and ass fucking.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

Download Pinkotgirls - Pizza delivery