Sexy Shemales with big penises!

Her snow-white skin excites

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ava Holt
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback, Brunette, Blowjob, Interracial (IR), Small Tits
Video language: English

Super sexy Michigan hottie and one of the hottest 2021 discoveries, Ava Holt, returns on TGirls.XXX in this week's hardcore exclusive and we just can't wait to see her getting her sexy ass fucked by a big cock! So who's better to give her what she needs than Caramel God? Ava can't wait to feel him deep inside! Watch Ava enjoying every second of Caramel God pounding her tight hole in this smashing HC scene brought to you by Omar Wax!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9251kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Her snow-white skin excites

Natalie Mars - Solo Big Plug

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Natalie Mars
Genres: Shemale, Solo, Big Plug, Female Femdom Domination, Huge Long Strapon, Fisting, Piss Pee Drink

Statuesque trans bitch Natalie Mars slathers a giant dildo with spit and stuffs it deeply up her rear. She delivers a masturbatory anal reaming and ejaculates thick sperm that drools down her mushroom cap and onto her skin.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 738.9 MB

Download Natalie Mars - Solo Big Plug

Shemale Bonus Sexy Petite Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Shemale.xxx
Cast: Bonus
Genres: Asian, Shemale, Solo, Posing, Masturbation

Sexy Bonus is a petite Thai transgirl with a smoking hot slim body, a nice firm ass and a sexy cock! Watch this sexy tgirl f"cking herself with her dildo and jacking off until she cums!

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download Shemale Bonus Sexy Petite Bonus

Karabella Xxx / Sex Meating In Miami

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Karabella Xxx
Genres: Shemale on male, blowjob

A Meating in Miami' feat Dante Drackis -- Dante wanted my she-meat. I could tell because he was obedient & eager to please. I made some time to see him during my last trip to Miami. We hung out on the patio where I started to get turned on at the idea of using his mouth by the window. However, we never even made it back inside. I made him get on his knees and lift my dress outside so he could blow me... and he did. That's when I knew I was in for a good time. I decided I wanted to get in a better position to maximize my new slut's usefulness, so I made him arch his back over an ottoman. I used his throat to lube up my cock, then I spit on his tight hole and slid deep inside his body. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as he melted around my pretty cock. We fucked until the sun glistened off our sweaty skin & I eventually filled him up with my creampie. xoxo

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19528kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Karabella Xxx / Sex Meating In Miami

Mari Ayanami - First Bareback Creampie Fucking

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TranSexJapan
Cast: Mari Ayanami
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemales, Tranny, Ladyboy, Asian, Japan, Anal, Hardcore, Male on Shemale, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum on Ass.

Hot Asian babe Mari Ayanami starts by giving a blowjob; she then bottoms in the doggy, reverse cowgirl and standing doggy position; she receives cum on her asshole.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mari Ayanami - First Bareback Creampie Fucking

Jessica West

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jessica West
Genres: Latina, Hardcore, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Blowjob, Big Dick, Cum swallow

Glamorous, super-hung Trans Jessica West teases the camera seductively in skimpy, red lace lingerie. The blonde knockout strokes her big cock over her skimpy boudoir attire. Jessica reveals her huge boner. She peels off her duds, letting her tan-lined tits hang out. Adventurous stud Alex Victor takes her thick prick in his mouth and sucks it. He rims Jessica's asshole. Alex's meat reams her rectum from behind. Jessica enjoys more blowjob service as Alex gulps her she-root with deepthroat skill. Jessica pumps her prick in his butthole, delivering an anal railing. She buttfucks him till she's ready to spill her semen, which splashes his thigh. Alex masturbates, finally blasting creamy nut on Jessica's chest. She gives him a BJ clean-off, and they gently kiss.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5178kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jessica West

Chanel Santini & Natalie Mars - Dizzy TS Threeway With DAP

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Chanel Santini & Natalie Mars
Genres: Transsexual, Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore, DAP, Threesome

Busty Latina Chanel Santini and pale Natalie Mars seduce lucky male Dante Colle, arranging themselves in daisy chains of three-way ass fucking. Natalie takes a double anal penetration! She rides a huge dildo as Chanel and Dante splatter her with semen.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7247kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Chanel Santini & Natalie Mars - Dizzy TS Threeway With DAP