Sexy Shemale Sex and Solo

Shy - Pantyhose, Frot Cumshot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Video language: English

Big tit Ladyboy Shy puts on pantyhose and is pampered to a popshot! Shy's dick is stroked and sucked. It doesn't take long for Shy to spunk all over her pantyhose from a handjob. The guy takes Shy's spent dick and uses it to to masturbate against for a frottage cumshot..

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Shy - Pantyhose, Frot Cumshot

Purple Bikini Versatile Bareback

Lusty Ladyboy Swan is wearing a slutty little purple bikini on the bed and getting ready to start fucking her ass-pussy with an anal toy. The POV has her bend over and then warms up her hole with the toy.Next, the two oil up their cocks and frot them together.The POV pulls Swan's panties aside and shoves his bare cock into her ass and pumps into her.He then pulls out and slides his cock fresh from her ass into her mouth. Swan sucks his shaft and his balls and plays with his asshole.Swan oils up her cock more and slowly works her way into the POV's ass and fucks him on his back. Next, she gets on top of him and rides his cock. He then fucks her on her back until she cums hard onto herself. He fucks her a little more and then breeds her asshole..

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Purple Bikini Versatile Bareback

Blonde Shemale Slut Absolute Declaration Overseas!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Shemale A La Carte
Cast: Retro Shemale Olivia Love Gia Darling
Genres: Retro, Shemale dominate, Transsexual, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, CrossDressing

美麗な海外金髪ニューハーフ達が男達のアナルを攻めまくる海外版ニューハーフ絶対痴女宣言!!屈強な白人男性を足蹴にして強烈なムチ尻叩きで徹底調教!自らの巨ペニクリを強制的に咥えさせ自ら腰を振る濃厚フェラチオ!フル勃起したペニクリを男のアナルに激挿入!力任せの強烈な逆アナルファックスタイルで男を骨抜きにし自らも絶頂に達した海外金髪ニューハーフは男の顔面に大量のザーメンを豪快射精!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:38:04
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blonde Shemale Slut Absolute Declaration Overseas!

Stay Skinny Piss Mouth

People always ask Cat, what does she (not) eat? How often does she go to the gym? What sort of exercise does she do? Everyone's trying to figure out her secret, how does she get that firm body and tight abs? They keep digging for answers, but they got it all wrong. Well, today you are in luck, this fitness video we made of our regular routine reveals all. With enough dedication, any girl can achieve Cat's beach body, watch and learn..

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 984.4 MB

Download Stay Skinny Piss Mouth

Ball Gag Bareback & Shower Pee

Aline Tavares is absolutely bootylicious. Her big round brazillian ass is a dream come true, and she's kinky beyond imagination. In this episode, she's ready for her ball gag, tied up with a cute choler and just waiting to be punished with a paddle on her juicy ass. All this makes her so horny that she absolutely sucks the life out of the hard cock in front of her. She goes balls deep and slurps every bit of saliva off of it. When she feels it's hard as a rock, she pulls down her blue lingerie and jumps on that cock, pushing her ass on it, back view so you can see her how good she looks riding cock and bouncing her ass.The front view is as amazing and she loves taking a good bareback pounding in her tight hole. But for more fun, bent over and fucked from behind while her mouth is gagged with the ball seems more fun. After all the cum her ass has inside, it's a lovely ending when Aline takes a nice round of pee on her face in the shower. Enjoy!.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ball Gag Bareback & Shower Pee

Teenager Joso-ko - vol.04

Release Year: 2015
Studio: KO Company, Papillon
Cast: Minami Takayama (Kazuma)
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Crossdressing, Fingering, Handjob, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Rimming, Shibari, Transvestites, Threesome, Toys, Twinks

私は高山ミナミ、一端の女装美少年です。

こう見えて元男性タレントの佐藤か○さんに似てるって言われたことあるんです。
性感帯は乳首とペニクリ、弄ばれるとペニクリの先っぽから淫乱な汁がでちゃう.

気持ち良いこと大好き、こんな私のこと可愛がってくれませんか?

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:37
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Teenager Joso-ko - vol.04

Private Dancer Bareback

LadyboyObsession episode 34 with Koko. I ran into Koko in one of the local bars where pervs like myself go to see sexy girls like Koko. I was minding my own business when suddenly two hands came from behind and went straight for my belly roles. I heard some giggles and when I turned to see who it was I was surprised to see Koko because I had never run into her around that area.Actually, I hadn't seem her in like forever. She showed me her teeth and pointed at them asking me if I like what the dentist had done to the color. They were so clean and pearly white that the purple blacklight beaming from her mouth almost blinded me. I told her I loved it and then went on to ask her if she'd like to give the stripper pole in my room a spin. Sure enough she was up for that as long as I'd leave the condom off. Love these horny bareback fuckdolls. Koko wanted my dick inside her little crack and to empty her sack. Perfect..

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download Private Dancer Bareback

Pink Bikini and Striped Socks Bareback

What a lucky day getting to bring this hot exotic ladyboy back to my room. Lanta is ultra tan and curvy with nice big tits. Lanta is sitting on my bed playing with a glass toy in her pink bikini and matching striped socks. She sucks on the toy seductively and runs it along her large, soft tits. Lanta lies back and starts pushing the toy into her hungry ass-pussy. She rolls over onto her knees to toy her ass some more and I lend her a helping hand with her toy.Lanta then lies on her side, sucks my cock, and licks and kisses all over my body. I lie back for Lanta to suck me some more. After satisfying her oral fixation, Lanta climbs onto my bare cock, begins to ride me, and I start fucking her hard from underneath. Lanta turns around and rides reverse cowgirl. Next, I fuck her hard missionary and she cums hard all over herself and I follow with a creampie in her nice, tight asshole..

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 818.1 MB

Download Pink Bikini and Striped Socks Bareback

Sexy Maid, Toy & Creampie

Many is ready to be of service dressed up as a sexy maid with silver heels. She lowers her top, lets out her little nipples, and has a seat at the foot of the bed. She pulls her hard girl cock out from her panties and begins to stroke it. Many turns around on her knees and spreads her ass cheeks.Many takes hold of a glass toy and slowly slides it into her tight hole. She works her ass-pussy with the toy and then puts it to her mouth and gives it a few licks. Watching all of this has the POV hard and Many begins sucking his shaft.Next, he lies down for Many to suck more and give his asshole a good cleaning with her tongue. Many moves in closer, has a seat on top of the POV, and jacks their oil cocks together. She then slides his bare oiled cock into her cock-hungry hole and rides him. Afterward she sits her ass on his face and grinds it on top of him. The POV then puts Many lays on her back and fucks her until she shoots a big stream of sperm onto her leg. He then bends her over and fucks her used hole one more time until he explodes on her hole and fucks her with his cum..

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download Sexy Maid, Toy & Creampie

Blindfolded Red Head

Haribo looked on fire while she was walking around with her shiny red hair casting red light on anyone who looked at her. I just had to get her back for another video. I approached her and ten minutes later we were in my room. I love how obedient and eager she looks on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back. A leash on to make sure she is my bitch. Her big dick exposed and later on a blindfold. It got Haribo excited knowing her place. As soon as she was blindfolded she got rock hard and she stayed hard while I was sliding in and out of her back pussy. Watch the video only here on LadyboyVice..

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blindfolded Red Head