Sexy Shemale Sex and Solo

Sofia Obregon and Jessi Martinez

Release Year: 2015
Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Jessi Martinez Sofia Obregon
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Oral Anal Sex, Hardcore, Butts, Big Dicks

Whoaaa! It's going down today! This is one of those times where everyone will be thankful for being a part of the Trans500 family! We have two of the sexiest and horniest transsexuals around.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 714.4 MB

Download Sofia Obregon and Jessi Martinez

Early Booty Call

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Video language: English

Kaori had been held captive by some guy, well not really but it's how I feel when a ladyboy is off limits when they have a boyfriend or are just plain unavailable, for quite a while and she hadn't answered my calls for over what seemed an eternity. So you can imagine how excited and happy I was for being woken up at 4 in the morning by Kaori asking if I was alone. She asked what I was doing later, I told her to never mind later, just to bring her little behind over as fast as she cold straight away, that and to buy me a nice big cup of coffee on the way over. I wasn't gonna let this window of opportunity close..

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Early Booty Call

Testing Your Wares - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Yasmin Dornelles, Matheu
Genres: Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Bareback

Hot Brazilian angel Yasmin Dornelles is sick and tired of getting runs in her stockings, and she's not going to take it any more. Yasmin will not rest until she finds a pair of stockings that looks as good as she does. Hunky shop boy Matheu is eager to help Y find the pair she needs, especially after he catches a glimpse of Yasmin in her bulging lingerie. Yasmin would be crazy to buy a pair of stockings without taking them for a test drive, so after sucking Matheu's cock she gives him a long, hard footjob in her new stockings to see if they're all they're cracked up to be. Ever the committed salesman, Matheu is quick to deepthroat Yasmin Dornelle's huge cock and ride it hard until she's sure she's ready to buy. In the end, the hot and horny pair celebrate a successful transaction the good old fashioned way, by cumming all over each other's faces!

Duration: 44:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Testing Your Wares - FullHD 1080p

Tip Get Drilled

Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Tip
Genres: Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback

She sucked me but did not swallow my sperm, she dribbled it down her chin so that it dripped onto her heaving breasts, and rubbed it in her nipples. I want to fuck Tip again, Enjoy life and feel the video.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 381.1 MB

Download Tip Get Drilled

LadyBoyGold Peach 19 y.o Braces Doll Bareback

Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Peach
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Lingerie, POV, Anal

Slim bareback princess Peach dressed in a sexy pink see-through outfit with fishnet stockings is barebacked and cum drenched all over her face in these epic LadyboyGold series. With lust...

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download LadyBoyGold Peach 19 y.o Braces Doll Bareback

T-Girls Do It Better - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Casey Kisses, Colby Jansen, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Shemale On Feame, Male, Hardcore, Bareback, Cum On Mouth Face

Trans beauty Casey Kisses and cis cutie Lisey Sweet can't stop fighting over who has dibs on Colby Jansen. Before the two girls cause any lasting damage to each other, Colby proposes a non-violent solution to the problem: whoever fucks the best gets to keep him! Casey and Lisey show off their skills, taking turns sucking Colby's cock and letting him fuck their tight holes. As the competition heats up, the blonde hotties realize there's no need for them to be enemies and that all three of them have A lot to offer each other in a steamy flip-flopping three-way. Spoiler alert: this is the kind of competition where everybody wins.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download T-Girls Do It Better - FullHD 1080p

Jeweled Plug Spunk Topping Bareback

This episode begins with Ladyboy Numing rinsing off her tight, slim body in the shower as the POV watches. She dries off, puts a towel on, and makes her way to the couch. She sucks the POV's cock wearing her towel before she gets dressed. After she sucks, she puts on a blue top, black gloves, and panties.Numing lies on the bed with her cock visibly hard under her panties. The POV comes alongside her and puts his shaft back in her mouth. She then toys herself with a pink jeweled buttplug until the POV pulls it out and replaces it with his bare cock and fucks her on her hands and knees.Next, Numing jacks his cock and sucks him while he lies on his back. Then Numing pushes her cock inside him for some topping pleasure. Her nice cock pulls out, and cums on the POV's cock. The POV is so worked up from being fucked that gets up and jerks off a big load onto Numing's cock..

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Jeweled Plug Spunk Topping Bareback

When The Cock Strikes Midnight - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lena Kelly
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cum On Mouth Face

When sweet homebody Lena Kelly called a service that promised a New Years party to remember she didn't think it would actually work! She especially didn't think that her party planner would be the beefy stud Ricky Larkin! Ricky shows up and promises Lena a night to remember, transforming her apartment and offering her a rom-com ready New Years kiss. Lena is more than game, but seizes the opportunity to trick the horny hunk into planting his kiss on her cock instead of her lips! What follows is a ball dropping fuck fest for the ages with the hairy brown beefcake slamming Lena's tight hole all over the apartment until he blows his load all over her pretty face. What better way to ring in the New Year?

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download When The Cock Strikes Midnight - FullHD 1080p

Unfriendly Bareback Sex

LadyboyObsession episode 32 with Emmy. One of the things I like about Emma most is that she likes to experiment just as much as the next Ladyboy, any Ladyboy. She is probably the most willing Ladyboy to try new things I have ever met. A girl who will do anything to please you and her fans and all that while she is gorgeous and has insane sex appeal, it's as close to perfection as it gets.For this video we went a little rougher than before, of course Id never actually hurt her, but we both enjoyed the role play in which she plays a worthless slut being owned and put in her place by being spit on while she serviced my cock. You can be sure to see more videos with Emma for a while, enjoy her latest entry right here..

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

Download Unfriendly Bareback Sex