Sexy Shemale Sex and Solo

Patty - Hidden Cam Sex Massage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Video language: English

I spotted Patty off Soi Buakaow in front of a seedy massage parlor. The area is well-known for it's dirty massages and when Patty called to me "sexy man" and waved me down thought would give her a try. She has a very pretty face and natural body.We negotiated price and went up to the room. Patty told me to undress and left the room. I took this opportunity to set up my camera and point it toward the massage bed. After quickly placing the camera I went back into bed and waited for her face down on the bed.Patty came back in the room with baby oil and dressed in only a towel. Knew for sure this was going to get good. Patty had me lay on my belly with my ass exposed. She covered my butt and back in oil and slowly massaged. Her fingered rubbed all over and her felt so nice squeezing my ass cheeks. Trailing her fingers down my crack Patty caressed and teased my anus.My cock was growing uncomfortably rock-hard beneath me. Patty moved behind me and start rimming my exposed asshole. It felt so good! Her tongue swirled as her hands held my ass. That's when Patty's mouth left my ass and there was a break in the action. Those few seconds seemed like and eternity as I waited for what came next. That's when more oil trickled down my crack and over my asshole. Without warning I could feel Patty's cockhead press again my anus. She slowly pushed the head past my o-ring and started topping me! It was so hot feeling the power of this pretty dickgirl behind me.Patty fucked me for a while then moved into a 69 position dangling her meat in my face. I was driven by cock lust now and didn't care where her cock had just been. I sucked her off while she went to work on my shaft. The scent of oil and sweat from her crotch was an aphrodisiac as I dove in. I licked her balls and asshole, enjoying the touch of her soft feminine body.Patty wanted to be fucked and climbed on top for a cowgirl ride. She lowered her asshole down on my bare shaft and bounced up and down. We embraced and kissed, all the while my cock pulsated inside her. It didn't take long until I was shooting semen inside her silky Ladyboy ass-pussy.
Patty kissed me more then slowly slide my still-hard cock from her ass. She went off to shower as I laid in be trying catch my breath from the incredible session..

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 415.8 MB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/-PbQXNH6dr6I73xukIXrov195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=972d3baabc126702f4ace849c3e8c44b.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Patty - Hidden Cam Sex Massage

Trans Active - part 7 cs.5

Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: TS Janie Blade

TS temptress Janie Blade flirts in sparkly lingerie. She screams as adventurous stud Kai Bailey's pork pummels her gaping sphincter! Janie beats off as she bounces on Kai's prick, and her boner spurts she-spunk. The T-babe eats meat ass-to-mouth, and she swallows nut.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/jO4RjxPGLspahWTIeDlqyP195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=1bf51432913353fdc69700eae015cc58.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Trans Active - part 7 cs.5

Lily DeMure 2 Position Fuck with Assgams - Full HD 1080p

Lily DeMure is a super hot girl no matter what her outfit or position. now add hot fucking in 2 positions plus assgasms by her daddy and you have a super intense lily fuck scene. now add her hot lil cock flopping around and up and down to his strokes deep into her boipussy and it makes this video the hottest lily demure video in a very long time!! doggy style fucking - reverse cowgirl fuck and assgasms makes for a hot fuck video.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4585kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 428.8 MB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/i6Io94FoRX7Orp4g48Fwsv195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=ea8ea4efc95d0369d9b584bf81844d63.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Lily DeMure 2 Position Fuck with Assgams - Full HD 1080p

Black Bodysuit Cum Eating

Many's perfect natural body is packaged in a black fishnet body suit. She's made for pure sin and shows what a vixen she is in this hot bareback episode. Many's bodysuit is crotchless and without panties. Nothing in the way of her gorgeous uncut cock.Many stretches her ass with a glass buttplug in preparation. The plug goes in and out of her o-ring making her pretty anus gaped open. It's lubed up with sweet scented coconut oil and ready for cock. Many is rock hard and throbbing while she's fucked missionary. Her tiny eraser nipples are exposed and toyed with as rockhard bareback cock slides into her to the hilt.Many is fucked missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle and reverse cowgirl. After all the positions missionary is her favorite and Many jerks herself off while her asshole is assaulted and gaped with raw cock. Many cums all over soft skin and lingerie with blasts of her own girl cum.Completely spent Many wants to satisfy her lover unconditionally. She takes the cock from her ass into her mouth and licks up and down the shaft. Many licks his asshole and licks balls while her mouth is used as a runway for cum. A big load shoots directly into Many's mouth and onto her lips. Many shows off the load and swallows it down..

Duration: 50:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/K0EGcPrpHVg9Wn88qOmXRv195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=ddd5df02ca986dfb4d9b90d078d31638.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Black Bodysuit Cum Eating

Menage A Trans 6 part 1

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Casey Kisses, Eva Maxim, Izzy Wilde, Lauren Phillips, McKenzie Lee, Sidra Sage, Vanessa Vega, Dante Colle, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Ass to mouth, Bald, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Colored hair, Cum Swapping

For some men and women the mystique of a transsexual lover is too much to be refused. For the adventurous, transsexuals have the sensuality of a gorgeous woman and the throbbing passion of a man, and when mixed in as part of an exciting threesome, the ecstasy reached is second to none!

Duration: 45:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2465kbps

File size: 881.0 MB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/PjEvLuX4PBFMIIpEMIXIIv195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=406f0fe9e6e697f72ff37981038831d8.jpg&qlist=6[/iframe]

Download Menage A Trans 6 part 1

Topping in a Trucker Cap

Candy's always game to swing her big dick into a waiting ass. In this episode Candy tops a guy with her long rod then bottoms until her ass is coated with sperm.Candy's wearing a hat as she oils up her big dick. Candy takes what she wants and quickly pushes it into the guys ass. Candy loves to feel her cock inside guys asses.After getting her pleasure she lays on her back for a missionary fuck. She strokes her big cumstick and explodes, making the guy erupt inside her elastic Ladyboy fuckhole..

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 575.2 MB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/BDF-RplyYVCcFyvaeBQ65P195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=56973047563578112471798977f81d9a.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Topping in a Trucker Cap

It's A Trans Sandwic - sc.3

Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Jenna Creed, Angelina Please, Ariel Demure

To satisfy your hunger for Transsexual threesomes, we've put together every combination of Trans sandwiches you could want! To make the best Trans 3somes, we take two stunning Trans starlets and mix them with a horny stud, a gorgeous woman and another super fuckable chick with a dick!

Duration: 36:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6244kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/9tr8Ls88uYqhys_KAAmHff195cek2c_EZTQ6BvOXK2Y?q=360&pic1=5a7a82547ef19f1b136635d95a9c117a.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download It's A Trans Sandwic - sc.3