Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Apolo Adri vol. 101

That let me know he was choosing my dick over aira sign of someone truly happy to be sucking dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

Download Apolo Adri vol. 101

Drawn Together (Alan Davis, Jared Scott)

Release Year: 2023
Genres:
Video language: English

With his butt ready takes a full fucking face down, but with a little more freedom he's soon riding that meat and getting the cum fucked out of him in an intense climax.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 963.8 MB

Download Drawn Together (Alan Davis, Jared Scott)

Bryce Beckett And Kingsley Kross

Studio: Gayhoopla

Tough to go wrong with a duo like Bryce Beckett & Kingsley Kross. These two are an electrifying pair that do not disappoint when the cameras are on. Natural performers? Or just love to fuck? Perhaps a combination of both would explain why these two will make your jaw drop. Bryce takes on an Alpha dominant role and flexible teen Kingsley is all for getting tied up in a pretzel for his dream boo Bryce. Its only fitting this scorching scene ends with a massive facial for Kingsley and a refreshing outdoor shower for the handsome pair.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 895.0 MB

Download Bryce Beckett And Kingsley Kross

Block Cock Party

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Luke Hardin, Cody Winter, Billy Warren, Killian James
Genres: Breeding, Sling, Group, Uncut, Muscle, Piercings

Billy Warren is aching for big cock. When he posts an ad inviting local hot tops to breed his ass he gets exactly what he asked for. Within minutes, Luke Harding, Killian James and Cody Winter show up and give him a pounding before drenching his used, slutty hole in cum.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Block Cock Party

Treasure Island - Fostter Riviera & Matteo Valentine

Foster Riviera shines in this scene. He is a big dicked top man who is demanding and aggressive, you will love watching him fuck and breed in this match-up.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4549kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 527.4 MB

Download Treasure Island - Fostter Riviera & Matteo Valentine

Zander Floyd Fucks Kyle Porter Raw

Release Year: 2020

With his morning load spent he lays back to get a protein blast to the face, lapping at adorable Jake's gooey delivery as the semen floods from his cock head.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download Zander Floyd Fucks Kyle Porter Raw

Boy For Sale - The Boy Colton Chapter 2 - The Auction

Studio: Boy For Sale
Cast: Masters Barrett, Wheeler, Colton
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming

Things have been moving so quickly of late. I can barely keep track of my thoughts. What I do know is that there's been some kind of seismic change in me - a complete shift in the way I perceive myself. It is now clear to me that I exist in this world to please others. The act of yielding to a dominant man makes me almost explode with excitement. It is my purpose and my future. I met Master Legrand purely by chance. He intrigued and entranced me from the moment I set eyes on him. Of course, I now realize that the intense feelings I developed for him were too monogamous. If I am to be someone who exists to give pleasure to others, I must regularly offer myself to others. Saying goodbye to my first master was hard, but it was also liberating. The idea of being auctioned off was intimidating to begin with, but the more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. The reality, of course, was very different from my expectations. I was ushered into a dimly-lit room, wearing just a bow tie and a tight jockstrap. I could see a dark sea of men sitting on chairs in front of me. I sensed they were all in suit and tie because their white shirts were glowing mysteriously in the void. The auctioneer was handsome beyond words. He told me his name was Master Barrett and that his job was to help me sell myself. He had a kind, honest face, which I instantly trusted. The moment we entered the room, Master Barrett became authoritative. He clicked his fingers repeatedly, but strangely enough I always seemed to understand what he wanted me to do. I'm learning that there's an exciting mental synergy which can exist between a boy and his master. Master Barrett removed his suit jacket and stood behind me, slowly running his masculine hands across my shoulders and down my arms. I instantly felt my body shivering uncontrollably with excitement. Goosebumps exploded on every inch of skin. I had no clue what to expect. I didn't know who was bidding. Were they really offering to pay that much for me? Did they want me that much? With every jerk of his hand, or twist of his finger, Master Barrett turned me on that little bit more. I instinctively knew the pointlessness of falling for him. This was destined to be a fleeting encounter and yet, every second I spent with him filled me with increasingly intense emotions. Everything was so quiet. I could hear programs rustling distantly in the crowd. I could hear the tap of Master Barrett's footsteps and then the hollow sound of oil being pumped out of some sort of vessel. Within seconds, I felt the same oil dripping down my chest and then the deeply erotic sensation of Master Barrett's large hands gently massaging it into me. I was in heaven. He turned my back to the men in the room, slowly sliding his hands down to my ass, which he started to finger while his eyes continually surveyed the crowd - daring them to bid higher. The oil had made its way onto his tie, which started to shimmer as it caught the light. Master Barrett made me squat on the platform. I could feel his tongue caressing my hole and his beard tickling the tender valley between my ass cheeks. Then I heard the squeaking of fabric as he removed his tie, then the clinking of him loosening his belt and I knew that the magical moment wasn't far away. Within seconds, I felt the sharp sting of his perfect penis entering my body. I looked back at him. He was staring almost smugly at the crowd while his dick pounded ruthlessly in and out of me. The harder he went, the more I wanted him. My entire body started to hum and quiver. Then he turned me onto my back and fucked me really hard. I stared into his face, willing him to look at me. Sure, he occasionally glanced down, but his focus was very much on the other men in the room. I realized at that moment that I was not his possession. He was merely demonstrating me, road-testing me, showing potential buyers that I was a precious object which they could own. This was nothing but a transaction for him. I turned my attention to the crowd, wondering which one of them would purchase me. Which one wanted me the most? Master Barrett suddenly announced that he was going to cum before gritting his teeth and pounding me like I've never been pounded before. He exploded deep inside me. I don't know how much cum went up there, but I could feel it gushing out of him. I realized that the auction had ended at the very moment he came into me. Someone had clearly now purchased me. I belonged to a stranger. I started trembling with excitement at the thought. Who was my new master? As Master Barrett coaxed his semen out of my hole, I felt a dark shadow passing through the light. I knew it was him. The man emerged from the gloom and stood close to me. Master Barrett handed him a ring. He wore a tightly-tailored suit and had a beautiful mustache. He smelled expensive. He smiled happily and placed the ring on his finger. Then he took my hand protectively and led me out of the auction room and I knew instantly that wherever he went, I would follow.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6793kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Boy For Sale - The Boy Colton Chapter 2 - The Auction

Rhyheim Shabazz & Wolf Markin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Big dicked boy Andy Ford and his adorable friend Darin Boswell have been busy around town enjoying all the sights of the old city, but they know there's even more entertainment to be had when they head back to the hotel for a little afternoon bareback BoyFun.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Rhyheim Shabazz & Wolf Markin

HungPapi Eddy Blanco & Santo Jorge - Eat Me for Dinner!

Santo Jorge asked Eddy Blanco to cook something for dinner. But when Eddy Blanco checked the fridge it was empty! Eddy Blanco improvised and thought of something quick and fresh Santo Jorge could eat! Santo Jorge loved what he saw, he started banging out Eddy Blanco deep and hard! Any room for dessert?!

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7866kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HungPapi Eddy Blanco & Santo Jorge - Eat Me for Dinner!

All About The Money Shot - Bareback

Though flattered, I would say chances are low, but I'm not ruling it out.And he was thrilled to see this gorgeous Latino stud standing before him with a raging hard on.

Duration: 27:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download All About The Money Shot - Bareback

Cain Anal

Deep dick sucking commences, with both boys showing their skills as they swallow the other, but it's the deep fucking gives the seeding of well-used hole that really proves the theory!

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Cain Anal

Apolo Adri vol. 77

Mike frees nick's big dick, smiling as he stares at it before opening wide to take it in his mouth. Nick's ass muscles tighten up as he fucks the sucker's face and whips his rod on him:

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 812.2 MB

Download Apolo Adri vol. 77

Devinholtxxx - Ep. 8

大人気モデル浩輔が、ベッドに張り付けにされ亀頭責めされる!
パツパツのパンツの中からは、ギンギンに勃起したデカマラが...
ちんこをいじめられ、漢泣きする姿がエロすぎます。
エロすぎ必見です!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 510.9 MB

Download Devinholtxxx - Ep. 8

BoyFun - Morning Bang

Some boys start their day with a strong cup of coffee, others enjoy a jog, some just like a cold shower to wake them up, but I think we all agree that some hard bareback BoyFun is the best way to wake up.
Gorgeous little things Jacob Dolce and Sam Frost clearly know how to get each other motivated for the day ahead.
Jacob wakes first and sets off to the kitchen to make a good brew, but his lover is soon tempting him back to the warmth of the bed and the stiffness of his meaty cock. Who needs breakfast when there's enough tasty sausage to start the day the right way here in the bedroom?
The boys are quite ravenous, as any horny young man would be first thing in the morning, and with dicks drooling and spit-soaked slim boy Sam takes aim at his friend's perfect little rump, licking and slurping his hole between those smooth cheeks in preparation for his juicy bareback inches to slide right in.
Fit boy Jacob gets it good from behind, waking him up fully, but the deeper thrusting on his back only brings him closer to his first cum load of the day. The riding of that talented length of twink meat has the boy moaning and stroking, handling his own hooded shaft while his young balls bounce and swing until his messy morning jizz is splashing out all over the sheets.
The first cum of the day is usually a great one, but while Jacob sucks and licks the tasty thick cream out of his friend's long erection and the two share the protein-packed breakfast between them we're certain this won't be the last shared spooge splashing the boys enjoy before the day is done.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 863.8 MB

Download BoyFun - Morning Bang

OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne and Mick Gold

These boys must have a half-dozen duos done between them. When we realized that, we just had to pair these boys together for a little oral action between experienced alums.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 661.2 MB

Download OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne and Mick Gold

Lockdown Lovers Sc.4

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Danny's lockdown appears to have been quite boring, watching the days go by till he can see his friends again. It's really no surprise that in no time, Danny is in the middle of both boys with Joels cock in his mouth and Nick sucking him off!

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lockdown Lovers Sc.4

Bullying Him For Answers - Adrian Hart And Shane Cook

Studio: Bully Him (Sayuncle)

During a test, school bully Shane Cook tries to copy the answers from nerd Adrian Hart, but he refuses to give them to him. Shane starts intimidating him and ends up shoving his hard dick into Adrians mouth and asshole! See if he shares his answers now!

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bullying Him For Answers - Adrian Hart And Shane Cook

Voyeur Fantasies

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

With two hard working studs fixing the electrical wiring on his place, Ian Greene is working on a charge of his own, as he spies them from his window. With his partner, Gunner, back at the truck getting lunch, Trevor Laster takes Ian up on an invite for a little work break. Stripping out of his work clothes, Trevor takes a breather as Ian gets a mouthful, downing Trevor's cock as he strokes himself off. Gunner makes his way back to the area and sees his co-worker co-working Ian's mouth with his hard cock, and Gunner decides to get in on the action. Suddenly, Ian finds himself double stuffed with hard hat cock, as they take turns fucking him, sucking him, and then treating him like a cum bucket as they all unleash their loads. Work never felt so fun!

Duration: 39:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5996kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Voyeur Fantasies

Creamy (Jack Philips, Chase Williams)

Genres:

Lucky young long haired lover boy is getting the full treatment from handsome and fit young bareback twink in this kinky session.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 860.6 MB

Download Creamy (Jack Philips, Chase Williams)

Treasure Island - Fernando Brutto Fucked By Lucas Blard & Thomas Black

Fernando Brutto finds Lucas Blard jerking off at the gay Brazil beach and quickly gets to work on his cock. Thomas Black discovers the men fucking and joins in.
After Lucas has dumped his load, Thomas gets an Uber and takes Fernando home to breed him. The horny bottom gets so excited he nuts in the backseat of the car.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

Download Treasure Island - Fernando Brutto Fucked By Lucas Blard & Thomas Black