Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Devan Meji Daimon Rexxx

In the bedroom, on the sofa and even at the office, these twinky playthings are only too happy to be at the beck and call of their older and experienced mentors.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 741.6 MB

Download Devan Meji Daimon Rexxx

Raw Passion Sc.1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Their sensual and slow experience becomes more and more intimate as clothes are removed and we have the opportunity to admire their smooth twinky bodies, but with young Rimi's long cock freed from his bulging briefs his relaxation transforms into something entirely different.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 672.7 MB

Download Raw Passion Sc.1

DallasReeves Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Maxx Fitch
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Cum Swapping

When Dallas Reeves hired a new Pool cleaner he never expected to get the service from such a hot stud as Maxx Fitch. They both started servicing each cocks and Maxx loves to feel Dallas cock getting inside his ass bareback..

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 511.4 MB

Download DallasReeves Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden

I want it rough, sir

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MaverickMen

Hey guys, I am very happy to share this almost-lost gem. Part of the reason this was "almost" lost was because both Hunter and I were smashed when we did this video. We were at an event where we took our hot boy top Leo with us. We shot our first video with him called, Surfer Boy Cherry Pop, and man was it fucking hot! On day three of that trip we asked Leo (now that we had relieved him of his butt cherry) what he would like to try next. He knelt down and said, "I want it rough, Sirs." After talking with him about his limits, Leo asked to have some drinks and told us to "just use my holes and fuck me as hard as you want for as long as you want." Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Hunter and I destroyed this boy's hungry hole. After editing this vid I still can't believe how hard and rough we railed Leo and he Still wanted more. Woof! Some guys can just take a pounding and beg for more and Leo is one of those guys.

Duration: 34:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 413.1 MB

Download I want it rough, sir

LucioSaints The Little Prince Allen and Rocco

Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Rocco Steele
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Kissing, Fingering, Tattoos, Big Dicks, 69

In this history Allen is a Little Prince young and beautiful; he feels naughty and start kissing and play with Rocco´s body with a rose. Rocco knows what allen wants and works his tight hole with fingers and pound that ass in a very passionate and rough scene.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Download LucioSaints The Little Prince Allen and Rocco

Austin Wolf & Avery Jones

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Avery Jones has had a longtime dirty fantasy about daddy Austin Wolf while also being nervous about being with someone so big and intimidating. Those nerves fade though as Austin seduces Avery with loving kisses and partially strips him down. Avery melts as Austin tongues and fingers his tight hole before teasing it with his hard cock and slowly working it in as they stand next to the bed.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2926kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Austin Wolf & Avery Jones

Taylor Reign & Troy Accola

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

There's so much chemistry between Ty Santana and Tony Genius and they share such sensual, pleasure-giving passion that you'd believe they're a real-life couple. In truth though they've only had one other scene together a while ago---but that connection is still there. It's evident in how they kiss, explore each other's bodies and suck cock as though no one else in around.

Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2814kbps

File size: 438.3 MB

Download Taylor Reign & Troy Accola

Dillon Drops The Myke Part 2 Dillonwhess

Boys love their toys! Be it a fast car, the latest electronic gadget or the best toy of all, a horny houseboy to play with!

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dillon Drops The Myke Part 2 Dillonwhess

Nico Leon & Calvin Banks

In part 3 of Hollywood & Vine, Calvin Banks enters the picture as offbeat sex therapist Harmony Gold, hired to help movie star Nick Leon (Nico Leon) and his relationship with lover & personal assistant Leo Grand. They're happy to put Nick in the therapist's hands...once Harmony (Calvin) signs a non-disclosure agreement, that is. Once Leo leaves, the first session begins.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Nico Leon & Calvin Banks

Jamar West, Ryder Rockwell, Austin Walker - Twink Trio

If you're lucky enough to find perfect fit, then hold on to him as you may have just found your perfect match!

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 997.5 MB

Download Jamar West, Ryder Rockwell, Austin Walker - Twink Trio

SweetAndRaw Sasha and Maxim

Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Sasha and Maxim
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Russians, Tattoos, Twinks

There's nothing like playing in the snow with your best buddy, even if it IS freezing out! After getting their fill, Maxim and Sasha warm up with some tea then make things even hotter still when they strip down and take turns sucking on Huge, hard slabs of uncut meat!

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Sasha and Maxim

Drew Dixon - Ep. 33

翔太がめちゃくちゃ犯されます
イマラチオさせられ、即挿入出されたザーメンも穴の中に種ねじ込まれる。
今回もケツ逝きしまくりです

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Drew Dixon - Ep. 33

Ben Masters & Freddie Daze

Ben only licks & teases Freddie's exposed dick, nibbles on his nipples & makes out with him. Even when Ben takes out his steel-hard cock, he mischievously only strokes it and sucks his balls. Freddie begs for relief but Ben goes further by tying his wrists over his head to a rope overhead! So Ben can kiss and play with Freddie's bod and suck his cock any way he wants. And he teases his bare ass against Freddie's cock.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2844kbps

File size: 549.3 MB

Download Ben Masters & Freddie Daze

RawFuckClub Mateo Fucks Sexy Twink, Daniel Hausser

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Daniel Hausser, Mateo Muscle

Enjoyed fucking and dumping my load deep inside his sexy ass then watching him push my thick load our of his hole. ‍ This sexy twink couldn't get enough of my musky body! He requested that I fuck him after a workout so he could take in my musky, sweaty man stench. He thoroughly enjoyed digging his face deep inside my big pecs and armpits like a true muscle worshipper. Unlock the full scene if you want to see a big bodybuilder demolish some twink hole! .

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Mateo Fucks Sexy Twink, Daniel Hausser

Shane Cook & Ben Masters

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Shane is just as relentless rimming, fingering & tongue-fucking Ben's hole and learns Ben can't get enough. After spit-lubing his hole Shane maneuvers in his beercan cock and once it jolts his prostate, Ben is in giddy ecstasy. Soon Shane turns Ben on is back and lets go with energetic deep-pounding that puts Ben in a state of breathless euphoria, heightened even more when Shane chokes him & edges him closer.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2833kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 466.4 MB

Download Shane Cook & Ben Masters

Carter Dane & Shane Cook

Shane Cook & Carter Dane enjoy condom-free morning with four cumshots even before they have breakfast! Shane's morning wood needs such attention he can't wait for Carter who's sleeping next to him! BUT, the rustling of Shane stroking under the sheets rouses Carter, who's just as horny. So much so that after they give each other blowjobs they stroke each other with Shane milking a load out of Carter and shooting his own over Carter's chest.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2838kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

Download Carter Dane & Shane Cook

Orgia de ano novo

Studio: HotBoys
Cast: Igor Baianinho, Mlk Edu, Junior, Johny Will, Hamon

2024 begins and with this new year, Hotboys brings its first orgy of the year! On a paradisiacal and deserted beach, our stars started the year off on the right foot, holding a very special orgy for you! With Mlk Edu, Johny Will, Baianinho, Junior and Hamon, this surubão is everything you asked for for the year ahead! Hotboys wishes a 2024 full of joys, pleasures and much prosperity and for this to happen we present another Hotboys production, "New Year's Orgy"!

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Orgia de ano novo

RawFuckClub Dick For The Brazilian

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cuban_DY, Victor Vivone

A good bristle meal is indispensable before the long-awaited fuck. And it's that your liabilities should warm up and understand what will happen next. Swallowing the whole cock, to the bottom of the throat is the preamble that will indicate how power bottom it is, how trained it is in the arts of the cock suction and how much desire to please its male has. And with me there's a basic rule: if you don't get all in your mouth, if the blowjob is mediocre you must be spectacular and super talented with your ass. Let's see how this Brazilian blond is doing.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub Dick For The Brazilian

OnlyFans - Kent and Timothy Champagne

You won't want to miss any of the passionate action that unfolds that has these buff lads dripping in sweat and ultimately covered in cum!

Duration: 7:21
Video: 720x900, AVC (H.264), 7647kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - Kent and Timothy Champagne

The Bottle Collector

Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

Soon, John turns Luke around to rim the breathless lad and press the hardness in his pants against his ass. Since this is his first time John/Jacen enters Luke/Sean slowly,telling him to breathe and relax before starting to slightly thrust in deeper. He patiently gives him time to get used to these new sensations but soon Luke wants to try giving back. Tentatively he takes John's fully hard cock into his mouth and makes him moan and express words of pure, unfiltered affection.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Bottle Collector