Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Only Fans - Brody Kayman Tops Teddy Wilder

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Brody Kayman, Teddy Wilder
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, rimming

Brody Kayman and Teddy Wilder kick off with a steamy kiss before Teddy's mouth waters for Brody's hard cock. After a wild blowjob, they switch to a hot rimming session. Post oral, they go bareback in missionary, with Brody taking the lead and Teddy enjoying every thrust before anal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Only Fans - Brody Kayman Tops Teddy Wilder

MuscleMatt #69 Carlo Uses and Abuses Christopher After a Workout

Studio: MuscleMatt

Fresh from the gym, sweaty and ready, Chris gets the full Boss treatment...You all know my style by now and how it usually goes down but Christopher was definitely letting me know he wanted to suck my dick. Not in so many words at first, but then it became obvious exactly what he wanted. The problem was he is a broke college student so I told him if he wants this load he has to film it or he can keep dreaming. The answer was no at first, and he tried to entice me with telling me how good he sucks; well that is nice for him but there are a lot of good cock suckers out there who know the deal and can step up. When he finally realized he wasn't getting it unless he at least filmed or hit the lottery, he gave in and as you will see he was more than happy to. In fact an untrained eye can tell that having the camera there made this muscle worshipping cock sucker even more into it. What ended up on film turned out to be one of our Most Watched, Rough Boss Scenes, Throat Fucking, Sweaty Underwear Eating, Sweaty Gym Sock Eating, Armpit Licking, Begging, Cock Sucking, Cum Eathing, Muscle Worship Scenes!

Duration: 44:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 683.7 MB

Download MuscleMatt #69 Carlo Uses and Abuses Christopher After a Workout

RawFuckClub Marc West and Kody McCree tag team Jack Wolf

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Jack Wolf, Kody McCree, Marc West

RawFuckClub Marc West and Kody McCree tag team Jack Wolf - 2 hung tops breed muscle daddy.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Marc West and Kody McCree tag team Jack Wolf

Only Fans - John Thomas & Mansur Frantin Fuck

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback
Video language: English

John Thomas and Mansur Frantin can't resist each other any longer. As Mansur strips off his clothes and reveals his muscular body, John can't help but run his hands over every inch of him. The two men come together in a passionate embrace, their bodies entwined as they explore each other's desires. With sultry moans and heated whispers, they give in to their raw lust and pleasure each other in front of their adoring fans.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3918kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 482.8 MB

Download Only Fans - John Thomas & Mansur Frantin Fuck

Hot Fucking of Matthew Ellis & Oliver Hunt 1080p

Cast: Matthew Ellis, Oliver Hunt
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I've said it before and I'll say it again....more often than not, bottoms make the best tops! With Oliver Hunt.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Matthew Ellis & Oliver Hunt 1080p

ASG-Sean Xavier & Trevor Harris And Matty West

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 1:05:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2407kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download ASG-Sean Xavier & Trevor Harris And Matty West

Andy Adler and Gio Carrera

Gio Carrera with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4311kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

Download Andy Adler and Gio Carrera

Cade Maddox And Cameron Taylor

Studio: Iconmale

When life takes as unexpected turn, Cameron Taylor, finds himself moving into Cade Maddox's place for a while. That is until Cameron confesses his intense feelings he has for him. They share intense kisses, following with steamy sex! This is cumfilled passionate at its finest!

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cade Maddox And Cameron Taylor

Philippe Soulier Zarataco

【てつろー】と実際に会ってヤれます!
撮影の時に掘られましたが、マジで気持ちよかったです
セックス楽しみたい方オススメですイケメンバルクマッチョ【りお】
エロいこと大好き変態モデルと実際に会ってヤれます!

Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 798.2 MB

Download Philippe Soulier Zarataco

Dakota Lovell and Killian Knox

Dakota and his stepdad Killian are watching TV when the twink drops an awkward question: Is it true that men's G-Spots are inside our butts? The boy is just at that age where he wants to know everything about sex and needs to start exploring the most kinky spots in his body. Not only does his stepdaddy explain that this is true, but he also offers Dakota a demonstration. Killian starts fondling his boy's bubble butt softly, making sure he feels his hand caressing his cock and hole. Dakota is surprised about how sensitive his ass can be! Inadvertently, he starts moaning softly while his stepdad touches him. The next lesson is giving pleasure, so it's Dakota's turn to do stuff to his stepdad's hole. The boy tries rimming Killian, and he is surprisingly good at it. Killian enjoys the warm sensation of his stepson's tongue getting his asshole all wet with saliva. Now, it's time for the final lesson: fucking each other!

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3110kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 664.2 MB

Download Dakota Lovell and Killian Knox

DSR-Trevor Brooks & Zak Bishop

get the whopper down his throat. Sean does his duty and gets Jason's massive pole hard as a rock as he slobbers on the shaft and sucks his big sack. Jason doesn't want to be left out of the cock sucking fun and helps Sean out of his clothes. Jason takes his turn by getting Sean's thick dick in his mouth. He savors the flavor and works every inch of Sean's tatted and muscled up body. After getting his fill of dick, Jason wants a taste of Sean's hairy hole. He bends the stud over and opens him up with his tongue to make way for what he's about to get next. Jason slides his meat deep into Sean as he grunts with every thrust from the detective. Jason pounds away on his counterpart, literally fucking the cum right out of him. After Jason sees that Sean has gotten what he needs, he pulls out and drains his balls all over Sean's tight and toned ass. Now that their differences have been put aside, they'll need to pull together and get to work finding Tegan before it's too late.

Duration: 39:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4085kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download DSR-Trevor Brooks & Zak Bishop

Military Dick - Sit On It, Soldier

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Aaron Vigo, Leonel Russel
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, oral, outdoors, wanking

When Aaron catches Leonel slacking off (and jerking off) on watch guard duty, he knows he has to devise a disciplinary solution. Aaron makes Leonel sit on a dildo while he sucks his cock. After, Aaron fucks Leonel from behind and cums all over his ass.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8474kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Military Dick - Sit On It, Soldier

Yasmin Lancaster & Havenna Sofia

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

TS temptresses Yasmin Lancaster and Havenna Sofia come together in a dynamic hook-up. Their thick girl pricks bulge from matching pink panties. Wearing white fishnets and black heels, the long-haired, tan-skinned knockouts masturbate in tandem.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps

File size: 767.6 MB

Download Yasmin Lancaster & Havenna Sofia

Glenn & Jordan raw

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Glenn, Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Hunks, Creampie, Cumshots, Tattoos, Red Hair

I sometimes dread giving you the back-story on some of these videos. This video was supposed to be a flip-flop video with Jordan testing the waters bottoming for the first time.Well, that was not to be. Jordan tried and tried and tried but he just couldn't sit on Glenn's cock, which would droop after 90 seconds of fidgeting to get it in. I guess I could have left it in as an OutTake, but as usual, I feel like it spoils the flow, so putting this info in the Summary, doesn't ruin the flow of the actual video. The guys jump right to it, 69ing and rimming each other's holes. Glenn sure can lick like a pro, while Jordan beat back the bush and had at Glenn's hole with his tongue.After 6-7 misfires with Jordan sitting on Glenn's cock, we reset and tried with Glenn sitting on Jordan's cock, and even then, Glenn took his time amodating Jordan's thick stick.Once in though, Glenn gives Jordan quite a ride while Jordan matches his pace and begins fucking him fast and hard. Jordan really is an amazing top, so I am not too sad to see he isn't versatile. Or maybe next time I will find a partner with a "starter" cock.The two spoon, and I know I just said it, but Jordan is such a great top that he can work this position like no other. I love being able to see Glenn's hole get pounded while he strokes his hard cock.Glenn uses Jordan's cock to make himself cum. Jordan unloads all over Glenn's hole, marking him as his Boy for the day!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

Download Glenn & Jordan raw

Family Dick - World's No1 Dad - Brayden Wolf and Lance Hart

Brayden Wolf's stepdad, Lance Hart, gets a motel room to spend some quality alone time with his boy. But when the mischievous kid steals a dollar from his wallet, he knows he has to discipline the bratty boy! He sticks his fat cock in the boy's inexperienced hole and pounds hard before feeding him some hot protein!

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8941kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Family Dick - World's No1 Dad - Brayden Wolf and Lance Hart

Philippe Soulier Colby Melvin

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也に犯される生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 691.2 MB

Download Philippe Soulier Colby Melvin

MuscleMatt #70 Matt Pounds Derek Atlas! (Special Presentation)

Studio: MuscleMatt

Mutual Respect: This is Mutual muscle worship, raw sexual tension between guys that can respect each other's bodies and feel comfortable enough to just let things happen. Two alpha-males doing what they do best going after what they want. This is one of the Most Watched, Most Talked About Scenes in recent Muscle Mafia History. This film is much like the last 2 scenes of DVD #64 with Brad and me when certain trust and comfort is reached one alpha doesn't mind giving up control to another, but the connection must be there or no go. The way we do things here, we don't just tell guys to do it, we put them in situations and pair them up so that shit does happen organically.

Duration: 58:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps

File size: 683.8 MB

Download MuscleMatt #70 Matt Pounds Derek Atlas! (Special Presentation)

EV-Alex Lobo & Samuel Sex Inn Part 4

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10114kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download EV-Alex Lobo & Samuel Sex Inn Part 4

Philippe Soulier Bruno ZL, AlfieCinematic

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也にヤられる
生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 23:53