Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

CollegeBoyDom - Ep. 59

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 774.9 MB

Download CollegeBoyDom - Ep. 59

Nycpole9 & cummslutt

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也にヤられる生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8307kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

Download Nycpole9 & cummslutt

DallasReeves Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Johnny Forza, Donny Forza, Nicoli Cole, Dalton Pierce
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos.

This is the second part of our greatly expected Bareback Orgy at The Equator Resort in Key West Florida we had this Annual Party at their great location..all our hot models had a great time there and the experience of being in this Hot Event is Awesome..

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download DallasReeves Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2

UniversBlack You know how to please me

Studio: UniversBlack

When a guy makes you his regular, it's because you have the same desires. These two black guys understand each other perfectly. One top, one bottom, all fun. Bottom knows exactly how to make his regular's cock feel good, and he's become an expert at making it hard in his mouth. Thanks to their frequent rendezvous, his ass has opened up nicely and he can take the long cock easily and for a long time. A delight and a total osmosis.

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2060kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download UniversBlack You know how to please me

DeviantOtter Double Dicking Boyfriends Raw

Studio: DeviantOtter
Cast: Devin Totter, Jackson Fillmore, Max Cameron

As much as I enjoy threeways/group sex with random dudes, I truly love being a couple's play toy. Boyfriends already know what buttons to push to make their mate squirm and it makes for all the better sex. So while I was chilling in SF I met up with my boy Max Cameron and his sexy scruffy man, Jackson Fillmore. Me and Max have been talking about a threeway with his man since we met so I was stoked to finally have the chance. Going into this my main goal was to DP Max, and holy fuck did it feel amazing, but then Jackson kept giving up his hole too so that was just an added bonus! They were such hot, raw sex and an amazing couple; Max even graciously gave up my load to Jackson because he'd already had it before and wanted Jackson to experience what it felt like for my thick seed to be shoved deep into his ass. Now if that's not true love, I don't know what is!

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download DeviantOtter Double Dicking Boyfriends Raw

Helmut Huxley & Kris Evans

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Here at BelAmi we do have a bit of a habit for saving the best for last, and true to form, we have scheduled this encounter with our 2 biggest stars for the end of this summer special. There is little need to introduce either of these guys as they have both become synonymous with BelAmi over the years, and we are very grateful to have had the chance to film both of them in this one on one sexual encounter. Lithe and beautiful Helmut bottoming for the handsome and muscular Kris for us is the climax of the season, so we hope you enjoy the offering today.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 7957kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Helmut Huxley & Kris Evans

Nycpole9 & texasgymjock

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Duration: 33:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Nycpole9 & texasgymjock

CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 5

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Will Simon, Jordan Lopez, Pepa
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut

This operation was worth every buck. Literally! Pepa and Mira, two parking lot guards, didn't have a clue they would end up like whores tonight. Two typical guys with chronically empty pockets who work for a pittance and spend every cent on booze.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 5

Reid my Lips

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

With his eight inch, uncut cock, compact cutie, Adam Reid takes new boy on the block, Ryder Rockwell on a rightious, rip roarin' ram-a-thon all over their bed! After some sizzling kisses, Rockwell heads down to his lad's already legendary lance, and lays a mean throating down on that extra thick dick. Adam thanks him with a tantric tongue fucking on that tight, twink tunnel of his. Then, Reid absolutely lets loose on that ass, loosing all inhibitions, and fucking Rockwell like a big dicked beast in several salacious positions till the boy busts with pure pleasure.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 907.0 MB

Download Reid my Lips

Pierre Triggs - Ep. 7

売専に勤める2人は、今夜も指名である場所へ向かう。
そこには、複数のサラリーマンが!? 歪んだ性癖の彼らを相手に、大人の乱交が始まった!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 726.0 MB

Download Pierre Triggs - Ep. 7

CollegeBoyDom - Ep. 41

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Format: m4v
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download CollegeBoyDom - Ep. 41

Trolando Meu Irmao

Spicy sausages, steaming slabs of pure beef, and lots of uncut pork. 100% organic and covered in... cream!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3121kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 728.7 MB

Download Trolando Meu Irmao

Gay - Ezra Finn and Duke Campbell Bareback 720p Clip

Ezra sits in the chair. Ezra has a very calm and quiet stoic personality. But when he wants to be demanding, he knows how to pull it off. He gives Duke a glance. Duke immediately gets down on his knees and crawls towards him. They begin to kiss and clothes come off. Duke then shows off his excellent dick sucking skills. Then Ezra returns with his own blow job. Then he picks Duke up off the floor and carries him to the bed. He flops him down and shoves his cock deep inside of him. He fucks him missionary and then doggie and then Duke rides his cock until he sprays cum all over his chest. Then Duke turns over and lets Ezra shove his cum deep inside his hole.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 510.1 MB

Download Gay - Ezra Finn and Duke Campbell Bareback 720p Clip

Nycpole9 & troyejacobsxxx p5

【てつろー】と実際に会ってヤれます!撮影の時に掘られましたが、マジで気持ちよかったですセックス楽しみたい方オススメです

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 995.7 MB

Download Nycpole9 & troyejacobsxxx p5

Ryan Sebastian and Heath Halo

With the initial embrace, the evening ignites for these two lovers that are virile. Every caress burns with a gentle yearning.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ryan Sebastian and Heath Halo

Nycpole9 & boystobreed, delreyxx

エロいこと大好きイケメン【啓太】と実際に会ってヤれます!想像するエロの1つ上いってくれます。激エロです一ノ瀬晃のタチが遂に解禁配信
変態理一のお願いでナマでガン掘りしちゃいます

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 455.5 MB

Download Nycpole9 & boystobreed, delreyxx

Andrei karenin, niko vangelis, pt.2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BelAmiOnline

Although we have seen Andrei regularly this year this is just Niko's 4th outing during 2021. Although both guys have had to move aside in the filming roster for the newer guys they are still very much part of the team and we keep inviting them back when we need a real professional to show our newbies a thing or 2 about sex. In part 1 we have Niko on top with the guys swapping places for part 2. While we think both parts of this special are equally as good as the other, one of the highlights comes in part 2 when Andrei sends Niko into ecstasy with his rimming abilities.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 988.2 MB

Download Andrei karenin, niko vangelis, pt.2

Nycpole9 & da boobie

一ノ瀬晃のタチが遂に解禁配信
変態理一のお願いでナマでガン掘りしちゃいます
ナマで挿れられていたちんこをそのままお掃除フェラ。
変態同士が盛り合うどエロい交尾をご覧ください

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 962.6 MB

Download Nycpole9 & da boobie

OnlyFans Dan Thee Stud & Max Milan

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Dan Thee Stud & Max Milan iin a latest hot video scene update where Dan Thee Stud fucks Max Milan.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download OnlyFans Dan Thee Stud & Max Milan

Gay - Elian Breaks Kyler - 720p

When Kyler was out for his very first shoot, he mentioned he didn't think he'd want to try bottoming. Fast forward to this episode - where he's getting dominated by Elian, eagerly following all of Elian's orders, and bent over on his knees with his ass in the air - and my how things have changed! Those of us who've seen all of Kyler's bottoming experiences at CF know he's since come to love it. The loads he shoots when getting his hole fucked are monumental - it's as if that dick pumping in and out of him works up a bigger and more powerful load from Kyler with each thrust. The mindblowing physical sensations Kyler's feeling are not just obvious to us, though - Kyler's come to fully embrace them. While on his hands and knees, ass in the air, with Elian's big dick driving in and out of him, Kyler moaning and groaning and gasping "Oh fuck!!". "You just know how to work it!", Kyler says to Elian, and he's right. And then, when Kyler at one moment seems like he's struggling and moans that Elian's cock goes too deep, a few seconds later he's lost in ecstasy and gasping out "Oh fuck!" again as Elian drills him hard. For awhile, it might seem Kyler can't take much more, and Elian's dick is too big and thrusts too hard. Not long after, though, Kyler's moaning about how good it all feels and how much he's loving Elian's cock. Kyler's given in and Kyler's putty in Elian's hands, barely able to comprehend just how amazing everything Elian's doing to him feels. And if the loads Kyler shoots are how we measure how much he enjoyed things, the drilling Elian gives him here is his favorite one yet!

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download Gay - Elian Breaks Kyler - 720p