Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Max Toro, Adam Risso, Javi Mendez - 720p

Video language: English

Max Toro, Adam Risso, Javi Mendez - 720p: If you trespass then you better be prepared for the consequences. When Javi and Adam crossed over into Max's land they didn't realize what was in store for them. This is a hot raw encounter, rough and sweaty. Javi was to share his boyfriend Adam with Max. Pure bareback passion followed. A raw encounter not to be missed. Enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Max Toro, Adam Risso, Javi Mendez - 720p

SilverTNewGrey & Seb Arias

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ONLYFANS

The next episode of the EastBoys Taxi series is here! Who will the horny Czech taxi driver catch in this episode? Who will be unable to pay the fare and have to work off the taxi ride?

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SilverTNewGrey & Seb Arias

Bastian Karim - The Boy Bastian - Chapter 1 - European Merchandise

Lascivious kissing soon leads to wanton cock sucking that makes these guys moan with utter pleasure as mouths inhale like vacuum cleaners.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bastian Karim - The Boy Bastian - Chapter 1 - European Merchandise

OnlyFans Adam Snow, Throat Seeker

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Adam Snow and Throat Seeker in a latest hot vido scene update where Adam Snow fucks Throat Seeker. Enjoy!!

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

Download OnlyFans Adam Snow, Throat Seeker

Jayden Marcos, Joseph Hart

This video is full of fucking and sperm sniffing. Expect cock sucking, rimming, and fucking, no time is wasted.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2272kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jayden Marcos, Joseph Hart

Ridick - Ep. 16

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって、、、
男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ちていくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 16

OnlyFans Brock Banks, Johnny & Ricky Donovan - 1080p

If you like hardcore sexual executives sucking and fucking, you'll love this video.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4199kbps

File size: 563.1 MB

Download OnlyFans Brock Banks, Johnny & Ricky Donovan - 1080p

Gay - Benjamin Dunn & Noah Matous (Bareback) Hd

Paying your respects to the can be an upsetting experience - and very understandably so - but, as young Johny Cruz discovers here, it can also be a somewhat dangerous one, too. For it's here among the tombs and gravestones of a quiet Prague suburb that the lad is subjected to an unprovoked assault by Benjamin Dunn, who immediately abducts the youngster and takes him back to where Sam Williams is waiting in a nearby derelict building.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download Gay - Benjamin Dunn & Noah Matous (Bareback) Hd

Aron & Merrill GhOle

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aron, Merrill (aka Bruiser)
Genres: Blowjob, Toys, Hunks, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Kissing, Tattoos

Video Number: 1286Aron and Merrill contacted me virtually at the same time about doing more work. Aron was waiting to start a new job, while Merrill and his wife were looking to get some extra funds- his wife willingly eager to pimp her hubby out. Merill had been accepting offers to work elsewhere as well. Aron actually said he would be down for fucking a dude. He has before with his buddy, and he is clearly a dominant Top kinda guy. Merrill seems to like having his ass played with, but likely wasn't going to be able to handle Aron's rather thick uncut cock this go around.Both guys said they were eager to not only get their dicks sucked, but to suck back. So it was off to the Glory Hole!I was so glad to hear they both wanted to suck each other. It was a wee relief given two previous shoots that week. Aron and Merrill were not going to be fussy eaters!Aron seems to really be exploring dudes, and Merrill is now dancing in clubs, so it would be challenging to call eitherpletely straight, but I think you get a feel from both, particularly Aron, that this is still a new experience, and one that has them shivering with excitement. To them, it's all good, and why not try everything!?Both guys dive in face first. I do have to admit that I am rather fond of Aron's amazing uncut cock. Even if you aren't a fan of foreskin, it is just flat-out an impressive cock. I think I felt a tinge of jealousy watching Merrill devour it. His eyes were weeping from the effort! Memories of the Serviced video with him...mmmmmm.Aron does insert a butt plug in Merrill. Not a huge fuss or key part of the video, but we figured it might get him over the top easier, and clearly you can see that Aron is eager to stick more than a toy up a dude's ass!Both guys said they could probably handle an open-mouthed facial, so each took turns unloading in and on the other guy's face/mouth.There is a great moment that is easily missed. I didn't notice it until I edited the final video. Aron shoves his cum-covered cock into Merrill's cum-soaked face, making him lick out the remaining jizz. They go to stand-up and trade positions. Merrill wipes the cum off his face and uses it for lube! It is subtle, but I love that happened!Merrill unloads into Aron's mouth, then bends down and they share a hot and wet kiss!

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

Download Aron & Merrill GhOle

Gay- Ruslan gets fuck as soon as he's waking up (Ruslan Angelo, Teddy Torres) - 720p

Ruslan and Teddy slept together, in the morning Ruslan was horny and Teddy was even more horny, Ruslan has been fucked all positions by Teddy's big cock and been loaded twice.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.2 MB

Download Gay- Ruslan gets fuck as soon as he's waking up (Ruslan Angelo, Teddy Torres) - 720p

Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

We all know that supping can increase a guy's libido, but whether it usually has such an immediate effect as in this glorious, outdoor threesome is another matter entirely. Nevertheless, by the time that Orlando White has taken a few gulps of Carling he's already sporting quite an obvious hard-on in his denim shorts - something that neither Gabriel Angel nor Josh Milk are able to ignore. Indeed, within a few moments all three lads have their dicks out and are busily engaged in pleasuring each other - just as good friends should!

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 731.7 MB

Download Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

CadeMaddox Breeding Muscle Bottom Matt Lian

Studio: CadeMaddox

This is Round 2 with Brazillian muscle stud Matt Lian. I could hardly wait until the filming equipment was up and running before I started tonguing his incredible ass. Matt's body is super cut these days but his ass feels even better than it looks. And, he wanted another piece just as much as I die. You can see it in the way he takes my throat fucking and rides my cock! I seeded him deep and he cleans my dick as he cums over his 8-pack. I fucking love that shit. I tried some overhead shots and some more split-screens so you can see all the angles, check out his socials X/Twitter: @MattLiann and OF: @MattLian

Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download CadeMaddox Breeding Muscle Bottom Matt Lian

Gay- Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool - 720p Hd

Ricky and Igor were having fun but they didn't have enough so they invited their buddy Gustavo and his 9"

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

Download Gay- Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool - 720p Hd

Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

He claims to have come to the office to inspect the electricity sockets; but given the fact that he's wearing a sleeveless vest and gives only a half-hearted check of the equipment in the office, you'd be forgiven for making the assumption that Joshua Levy's intentions are somewhat more carnal than he'd have you believe. Especially when he decides to put on an almost sickly display of charm towards Martin Rivers, complementing the fellow on his hair and giving suggestive looks. Suffice it to say that the young office worker soon finds himself to be little more than putty in Levy's hands; as the horny electrician quickly demonstrates that it's inspections of a very different kind that warrants his attendance.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 599.5 MB

Download Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

NakedSword A Wicked Game Episode 2 : Stormy Seas

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Ryan Rose and Duncan Black
Genres: Outdoor,Anal,Oral,Cumshot

Ryan plows Duncan from stem to stern until he pulls out and shoots his load all over Duncan's adoring face. As the sun sets they head back to the marina for the end of a perfect day.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3316kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 869.3 MB

Download NakedSword A Wicked Game Episode 2 : Stormy Seas

Werekt and the unknown guy 5B

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Werekt and the unknown guy 5B

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 4

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達がナマ交尾で盛り合う!2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。
ドロドロの精子が零れ落ちる。

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 917.8 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 4

Gay- Bastian get filled by 2 dudes 720p

Bastian is coming home from class, he's wiped but he still wants to get pounded, so he seeks 2 dudes to come take care of him.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 410.9 MB

Download Gay- Bastian get filled by 2 dudes 720p

Marlon Costa, Valney Chocolate

At this intense sexual awakening and experimental age, these hot assed and poker-dicked stud twinks are always at the ready for some suckin' and fuckin' with any willing good buddy who's like-minded... any time... anywhere.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Marlon Costa, Valney Chocolate

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 21

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。海外で活躍しているのセックス動画はここでしか見られません!!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 21