Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Cuddle Up 2, Scene 1 - Jaro Stone, Martin Rivers Hd

Video language: English

Admittedly, there probably isn't a gay guy alive who wouldn't get excited at the sight of Jaro Stone's butt on display, so we're quite sure that most of us will be in total sympathy with young Martin Rivers when he finds himself totally unable to resist the fellow at the start of this horny little escapade. Whether so many of us would then do what Rivers does - dolloping a spoonful of yogurt on Stone's crack and licking it off - is another matter entirely, of course. That said, it's a move that does the trick in terms of bringing Stone to consciousness; at which point the action promptly takes off, with the lads quickly discovering that a hot session of passion the night before has done little to dampen their ardour for hard cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 836.3 MB

Download Cuddle Up 2, Scene 1 - Jaro Stone, Martin Rivers Hd

RFC-Handsome Twink Takes Two Dicks From Big Daddies At Once

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download RFC-Handsome Twink Takes Two Dicks From Big Daddies At Once

Sirpeeter really is a hole breaker

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 33:18
Video: 426x240, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Sirpeeter really is a hole breaker

Gym Hookups! Sc. 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

David walks into the gym as he usually would, but Adam sees him with different eyes today, who knows, maybe he had it planned all along? These two boys start on the sofa where they start kissing, and in no time David takes his t shirt off and pulls his shorts down letting Adam suck his semi hard cock until it's in its full glory, after a short while, these boys are in a 69 position enjoying each others cocks, until David wants to get a taste of Adams hole! After some rimming, Davids cock slides right in, leaving Adam moaning in pleasure till the very end.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6381kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gym Hookups! Sc. 3

It's Coming. Scene 2

Jason Vario and Lorenzo Flexx got away from their buddies, Jack and Damien. Without wasting a minute of time, Lorenzo gets down to business and opens his hole for Jason to slip inside. It's a big cock and Lorenzo isn't used to something that large inside his ass. There's lots of grunting as Jason picks up the pace and pounds Lorenzo's ass faster and harder with every thrust of his massive dick. Lorenzo likes to get fucked on his back and Jason will do anything to please his friend and get his dick wet at the same time. Lorenzo lies back and spreads his legs wide as Jason once again enters his buddy and stretches his hole even further. Lorenzo's ass feels amazing enveloping Jason's throbbing dick and he pulls out to blast Lorenzo with his load of love. Jason has been ridden hard and lets his cock splash with an extra white and creamy load of thick jizz. After blowing his giant load, Lorenzo wants to leave because he's convinced he and Jason already won the bet. Jason isn't convinced and wants to stay all night to be sure. Who will be the last one left?

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6025kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

Download It's Coming. Scene 2

He stretched my hole to its limits

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 15:14
Video: 590x1078, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 672.1 MB

Download He stretched my hole to its limits

Erectus, Scene #4: Bulrog, Ian Greene

Like Narcissus, Ian Greene observes his reflection in the waters of the fountain's pool. He's so enthralled by the reflection in the water, he hardly notices that tall, hairy Bulrog has entered the chamber. Suddenly, Bulrog grabs Ian from behind, breaking the spell, and they begin to kiss with passion and vigor. Ian's hands reach into Bulrog's loincloth and pull out his thick, pierced, uncut cock. Bulrog wets his finger and rubs it on Ian's hole, stretching the butt cheeks apart and lubing the tight, pink entry. As they kiss, Ian strokes Bulrog's cock with reverence and awe. Ian then bends over, and Bulrog dives in with his tongue. His skillful rimming sends Ian into uncontrollable moans of pleasure. Spreading Ian's ass wide, Bulrog delivers wet gobs of spit that slowly roll down inside Ian's hole. To show his appreciation, Ian gets down on his knees and inhales Bulrog's meaty cock, piercing and all. Showering Bulrog's cock with his spit, Ian uses his thick lips to rub up and down the girthy shaft. Precum leaks from Ian's cock as he uses his free hand to stroke himself, and Ian soon explodes with a massive load that shoots all over the floor, never releasing Bulrog's cock from his mouth. Bulrog blows his wad right after, his hairy chest heaving as his semen seeps out from his pierced dick and dribbles into Ian's open mouth. As Bulrog strips out every last drop of cum, Ian laps it up with his tongue and lets it flow down across his chin. Standing up, Ian and Bulrog snowball the cum back and forth, tasting the white, creamy drops on their lips.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.6 MB

Download Erectus, Scene #4: Bulrog, Ian Greene

Lobo itsinkedalex Nothing better then getting fucked by my man

業界初出演!!
とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 835.5 MB

Download Lobo itsinkedalex Nothing better then getting fucked by my man

Helix - Ryder Rockwell & Austin Walker

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Helix present Ryder Rockwell & Austin Walker in a latest hot video scene update - Midnight Ryder where Austin Walker fucks Ryder Rockwell bareback.

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Helix - Ryder Rockwell & Austin Walker

Deep Penetration Part One Part Two

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FrenchDudes
Cast: Fabien Footeux, Matith Yah
Genres: Twinks, Kissing, Rimming, Blow Jobs, Fingering, Sucking, Tea Bags

Oops, Matith lets one loose. With the coast clear, Fabien goes back to work pile driving Matith's hole on the floor. Stopping to check his progress, Matith's hole is looking bright red and opening up nicely.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3535kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

Download Deep Penetration Part One Part Two

A love tall men, he knew how to make me feel

業界初出演!!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 981.0 MB

Download A love tall men, he knew how to make me feel

Lachie boy loves my big 9 inch cock inside him

ナイモンチャンネルで紹介されました穴ケア商品、
の動画内でも使用しているところを公開していますので、是非見てみてください!
実際に使用して見て、の効果が期待できる商品だと思います!

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lachie boy loves my big 9 inch cock inside him

Alejandro Dumas love Darko's cum - 720p Hd

Alejandro Dumas, who stopped by Paris, waited on all 4s for Darko to come breed is ass....

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2262kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 448.4 MB

Download Alejandro Dumas love Darko's cum - 720p Hd

Fund Me With Dick (720p,1080p)

Cast: Rob Quin, Dr. Matt
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

When Rob starts dating a new guy, Dr. Matt, his jealous professor, begins punishing him unfairly by blaming his slipping grades on his personal life. Matt is secretly jealous that Rob is seeking a new dick for his asshole, and can't really tolerate the idea of someone else being his dominant daddy, so he decides to treat the boy like garbage in his classes and cut off his funding for research. The student fights back but will get a more severe punishment this time: a mouth full of cock. Disguised as a "new side job" to get some extra money for his investigations, Doctor Matt gets full access to his favorite student's tight hole once again, fucking him whenever he wants. Rob doesn't have much of a choice now, but the truth is he secretly misses his favorite professor's dick, so he won't protest too much if gets a new excuse to eat up his meaty cock and have it deep inside his butthole once more.

Total size: 852.8 MB in 2 files.

Download Fund Me With Dick (720p,1080p)

SouthernStrokes Sly Conan and Luzio Montego

Studio: SouthernStrokes

My stepbrother, Luzio, slept over my house the other night. We got home late from the club, and he didn't want to go home. I knew the real reason the next day when we started kissing. He grabbed my jock and started trying to get my morning wood to grow. It was working, but I decided to give him a rubdown first. I started on his lower back with some lotion, then his shoulder blades. I could tell that he was into it by his moans. That's when I started kissing his neck, which turned into kissing his lips. He turned around, pulled my jock off, and took what he was after all this time. I didn't resist as he swallowed my dick. Luzio pulled his cock out, and we jerked each other off like we did when we were younger.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 800.3 MB

Download SouthernStrokes Sly Conan and Luzio Montego

Haliffaruk fucked me so hard

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Haliffaruk fucked me so hard

Fund Me With Dick - Rob Quin & Matt the Dom Dad

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BullyHim

When Rob starts dating a new guy, Dr. Matt, his jealous professor, begins punishing him unfairly by blaming his slipping grades on his personal life. Matt is secretly jealous that Rob is seeking a new dick for his asshole, and can't really tolerate the idea of someone else being his dominant daddy, so he decides to treat the boy like garbage in his classes and cut off his funding for research. The student fights back but will get a more severe punishment this time: a mouth full of cock. Disguised as a "new side job" to get some extra money for his investigations, Doctor Matt gets full access to his favorite student's tight hole once again, fucking him whenever he wants. Rob doesn't have much of a choice now, but the truth is he secretly misses his favorite professor's dick, so he won't protest too much if gets a new excuse to eat up his meaty cock and have it deep inside his butthole once more.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3198kbps

File size: 583.7 MB

Download Fund Me With Dick - Rob Quin & Matt the Dom Dad

Gave Eric the pounding of his life

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!
キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gave Eric the pounding of his life

Gay- Sebas makes his boyfriend available to everyone - 720p

Sebas decided to play a game with Pablo and decided to make him available to everyone, they didn't have long to wait for a guy in a car to pass by and pick up Pablo. Sebas was hidden at a distance watching everything.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

Download Gay- Sebas makes his boyfriend available to everyone - 720p

OnlyFans-Tim Kruger & Delan Benobe

Has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 367.0 MB

Download OnlyFans-Tim Kruger & Delan Benobe