Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Suited Hustler

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English

Manuel Skye and Jonas Jackson like to keep things exciting in their marriage. And, after a dreadful day at work, Jonas has a surprise waiting for Manuel in the bath - Russian hustler Austin Sugar. When the men are ready to play, Austin gets suited and things get really hot, rough and dirty. A raw threesome that combines trouser ripping, ass eating, flip flop fucking and a facial worth every dollar for the suited hustler.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Suited Hustler

Behind the Big Top, Scene 3

When carnie Genesis Luna feels horny, he heads over to the props tent. He unties his apron, checks that the coast is clear, and pulls out his dick. Under his long johns is a pale, toned body. Leo Domenico, who is asleep in the empty lion's cage nearby, is awakened by Genesis' groans. Leo sprouts wood once he sees what's going on, and it's not long before Genesis is going down on Leo through the bars. It's a big cock, with lots of girth, and it looks huge when Genesis wraps his lips around it. Leo hooks his tank top behind his neck and pumps while Genesis' head bobs. Leo's got an unwaxed torso with oval nipples and hard pecs. Genesis stands and stretches like a cat that has just fed and sticks his tongue through the bars so Leo can suck the cock juice off it. When Genesis does a back flip and pushes his tight, round buns in Leo's direction, Leo pounces - first with his tongue, then his thumb, then his cock. Urged on by cries of "yeah," he sinks it to the hilt, and Genesis' slim, toned body rocks with the lunges. His hole grips Leo's cock, and he rocks his hips, milking Leo's prime meat. They synch their rhythms until Genesis spews long trails of cum onto Leo's hairy chest, then rolls to the ground so Leo can do the same.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Behind the Big Top, Scene 3

WH-Standa & Denis

I didn't react at all, I just started laughing. Guys, I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm very confused. I started talking normally with him, asked how he was doing. He said he wanted to have lunch with me, but as it was close to his lunch time, that day there would be no way. I made an appointment for the next day, we set the time and the restaurant where we would meet.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 616.4 MB

Download WH-Standa & Denis

Cedric Dreamer & Lex Vargas

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!! 制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1593kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 350.3 MB

Download Cedric Dreamer & Lex Vargas

Fake Red-Head Maybe. A total slut for big black cock it's an absolute Fuckin' Given!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Devon LeBron, Tyler Tremallose
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot

If you like your boys to look just that little bit different then look no further than Tyler Tremallose, whose long, dyed-red hair and distinctly feminine features make this one young fellow who would most definitely stand out in a crowd! Not that he appears to have much in the way ofpanionship at the start of this terrific little scene, laid out all alone at the side of a Caribbean pool. For this horny little punk has only one other human being forpany - namely Devon LeBron, who's splashing around in the water and clearly trying his utmost to get the white boy's attention. And let's be honest, the horse-hung LeBron is not exactly the kind of fellow you can easily ignore! As such, we suspect there won't be too many surprised faces when the horny Dominican jumps out of the water and promptly cajoles Tremallose into the nearby villa, where LeBron promptly whips out his oversized ramrod and his new-found fuck-buddy just as promptly wraps his tight, hungry lips around it! That signals the start of a dedicated session of oral worship that sees LeBron's thick, meaty, uncut dick quite literally treated like one of the wonders of the world - which arguably it is! Certainly the fine-featured Honky appears to know a treasure when he's found one; and it's no surprise that Tremallose is shortly parting his legs and allowing LeBron to fuck him like a cheap tart. All culminating in the lad getting a full-on face-load of hot jizz coutesy of LeBron's overexcited cock; before he jerks off a healthy spray of pent-up ball-batter over his own belly. Not a bad afternoon's work for a boy who began the scene looking lost, alone and (most of all) as horny as fuck!

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Fake Red-Head Maybe. A total slut for big black cock it's an absolute Fuckin' Given!

OnlyFans Caio Rodrigues & Rosilva

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Caio Rodrigues & Rosilva in a latest hot video scene update where Caio Rodrigues & Rosilva. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans Caio Rodrigues & Rosilva

Rafael discovers Paris' delights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Djamel, Rafael
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Hairy, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Rafael, a gorgeous Latino, discovers Paris and meets with Djamel who he met online; the sexy and horny Arab was waiting for him ass ready in the air. The two sex passionately while the Eiffel Tower was twinkling......

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

Download Rafael discovers Paris' delights

Irmaos Dotados - O Amigo De Infancia

Talk about lost files! I forgot we were in DC for a couple of days and Remy found out Jordan was there. He high tailed it to town so they could meet and hang out. I came back from dinner to find out they had been fucking. Fortunately, Woo had hung back and in true BK form he grabbed a camera...

Duration: 53:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Irmaos Dotados - O Amigo De Infancia

Backyard

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Watching the two of these guys go at each other all in my own backyard... holy shit. It was incredible. Justin was such a good top to Ty I could barely contain myself.

Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download Backyard

Koldo Goran and Sergyo Blue-Job

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Koldo Goran and Sergyo

This monster cock action is hot, hard and raw. Obviously our dominant top mate did not hold back and after sex Sergyo's mouth and throat hard and fast, Koldo sticks his monster cock inside Sergyo's willing ass raw.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 793.6 MB

Download Koldo Goran and Sergyo Blue-Job

Sorry About Your Bed (Unholy Saint x Fitness Papi)

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 43:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sorry About Your Bed (Unholy Saint x Fitness Papi)

Matthew Ellis Takes on Markin Wolf

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Matthew Ellis even gives a break and rides Markin Wolf until his passionate big dick energy is rejuvenated and he resumes drilling him until he fucks a load out of Matthew Ellis.

Duration: 25:36

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Matthew Ellis Takes on Markin Wolf

Stroke Game (Zaden King x Fitness Papi)

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Duration: 21:11

File size: 934.2 MB

Download Stroke Game (Zaden King x Fitness Papi)

RandyBlue Carter Scott & Cody Springs

Studio: RandyBlue

Carter Scott and Cody Springs work a big bro, little bro mojo in this awesome video. Cody's smooth, small but muscular frame is a nice contrast to Carter's rough and scruffy look.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 140.2 MB

Download RandyBlue Carter Scott & Cody Springs

Gloryhole Hookups Sucking Chocolate Cock at the Gloryhole

Studio: Gloryhole Hookups

This is a compilation of two different visits to my Gloryhole. I can't get enough of those chocolate cocks, so I'm always happy to see this ebony man at the door wanting a session at the gloryhole. That dark meat gets servicing it needs and I'm rewarded with sweet nectar, in return.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Gloryhole Hookups Sucking Chocolate Cock at the Gloryhole

Round 2 Success (DeLatino Papi x Fitness Papi)

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精することはできるのか!

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Round 2 Success (DeLatino Papi x Fitness Papi)

Top Notch (Trophy Muscle x Fitness Papi)

【顔出し】今回も変態S士が出演!!
忙しく、溜まっていたみたいで、カメラを回す前からフル勃起。今回も喘ぎ声が出ちゃうし、ずっとビンビンなのがエロい。

Duration: 27:57

Download Top Notch (Trophy Muscle x Fitness Papi)

Jock Breeders _ Scott DeMarco & Maxx Simms

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Maxx Simms and Scott DeMarco, two very sexy twinks with scruffy beards, are paired up in this suck, fuck, and breeding scene. Maxx Simms is an eager bottom boy with tats and an edgy bleach blond mohawk, one that gives him a tough skater boy edge. He quickly gives up his hole to Scott DeMarco's fat cock.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9619kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jock Breeders _ Scott DeMarco & Maxx Simms

Sexy Suited Stud Mounts Monster Cock 1080p

Cast: Justin Harris, Zack Elias
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Zack Elias and his massive man meat are back, bulging out of his sharp, grey suit trousers! Handsome, stubbly stud Justin Harris has his eyes on Zack's prize and is more than happy to work for it, by freeing that enormous dick from Zack's pants and swallowing the long, fat shaft whole! The pleasure is clear from the start as both guys are moaning and groaning with ecstasy as Justin eagerly suckles on the head of his donkey cock, watching the tall, olive skinned hunk enjoy every minute! Soon Zack's ready to put his fuck rod to better use, by slamming it up inside Justin's gym-toned butt, pounding him long and hard, stretching him out wider than ever before!

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5078kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 774.8 MB

Download Sexy Suited Stud Mounts Monster Cock 1080p

When JP met Gabriel

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots

A chance encounter between JP Dubois and Gabriel Phoenix during a New Year's party gone bust due to unexpected bad weather undoubtedly has these two suited studs celebrating in more ways than one. During a tour of JP's house, Gabriel's interest peeks at being denied entry into 'The Playroom'. But that doesn't stop him from following JP's lead. directly into his pants and getting dominated through and through.

Duration: 32:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download When JP met Gabriel