Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Valdemar Santana & Axel Truu-M

との動画がで販売開始
ノリのいいセックスと積極的に責めてくるウケのがナマちんぽ挿れられて、腰をどエロく動かし、すげぇ変態です!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & Axel Truu-M

Gay - Kris Blent, Yuri Adamov - 720p Hd

Video language: English

The sight of Drake being tossed around and spit-roasted will almost certainly have you jerking off like crazy; culminating in both tops creaming his arse. All of which is topped off nicely by Drake splattering Mannix's face in return for a top-notch sticky finale!

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 772.6 MB

Download Gay - Kris Blent, Yuri Adamov - 720p Hd

Cam Christou and Nick Cross Cam Christou, Nick Cross

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cam Christou, Nick Cross
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm

Private Nick Cross has a hard-on that just won't go away until Army medic Cam Christou lends a hand, mouth, cock and hole to help. The two tatted up sex flip sex and breed each other's holes.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps

File size: 444.5 MB

Download Cam Christou and Nick Cross Cam Christou, Nick Cross

Troy Moreno Fucks Armond Rizzo Bareback

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Troy Moreno, Armond Rizzo
Genres: Jocks,Latino, Interracial, Muscle, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Big Cock

Hung dark and handsome stud Troy Moreno made no secret of wanting to make a smooth Latin bottom his slampiece. Armond sucks his big black cock before Troy pounds the living hell out of his eager young hole.

Format: flv
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Troy Moreno Fucks Armond Rizzo Bareback

Staxus Dirty Buddies Sc.5 - Duke Forrest & Jake Hurley

Studio: Staxus

Jayden meets Duke in the train station and they soon end up in the Dirty Buddies house where Jaden soon instructs Duke on what to do, which without doubt could only be to suck his cock! As the time passes the boys get more comfortable and with less clothes as the time goes by, soon Jayden is naked sat on the stairs sucking off Duke! This isn't for long though as soon these boys move over to the sofa, where in a 69 possition they get a ood taste of eachother! The excitement is so that Duke can't resist himself from sitting on Jayden's rock hard cock, to get the full Dirty Buddies experience!

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 874.6 MB

Download Staxus Dirty Buddies Sc.5 - Duke Forrest & Jake Hurley

RawFuckClub Big Dick for Sexy Uri Garcia

Cast: Romeo Davis XL, Uri GarcÃa

Loved giving it to sexy Uri Garcia .This sexy guy loves taking fat cock in his ass and mouth ..Good times ! Enjoy !! xxx.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 281.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Big Dick for Sexy Uri Garcia

Angel Elias and Collin Merp

This is a raw encounter with hot hard fucking and deep penetration. They know exactly what they want and how they like it.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Angel Elias and Collin Merp

Bareback Barracks Sex

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Justin Case, Scott DeMarco, Jimmie Slater, Braxton Smith, Owen Powers
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Group

Five hot and horny army buddies with big cocks get each other off with some cocksucking, ass eating, bareback sex and raw DP action.

Duration: 30:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

Download Bareback Barracks Sex

Amateur Gay POV - -in-Law Craves Cock

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Amateur Gay POV
Cast: Romeo Davis, Kryz XXX
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral, pov, riding, smooth

What do you do when during a wild night out partying with your -in-law, he mentions he's thought about being with a guy? Well, you offer to fulfill his fantasy and keep it just between the two of you. Sorry, not sorry, sis!

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5935kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Amateur Gay POV - -in-Law Craves Cock

RawFuckClub Kyle Fox topping Apollo Arose

Cast: apolloarose, Kyle Fox

Watch me kiss, rim, finger, fuck and breed power bottom Apolo Arose when I went over to his apartment. That bubble butt is really hard to resist. You'll see..

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 359.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Kyle Fox topping Apollo Arose

Fucking Pissed Off, Scene 3 - Alessandro Katz, Gabriel Angel Hd

Not that the young Frenchman is the kind of boy who's ever going to be satisfied with a mere kiss, of course. As always, this is a lad who isn't really happy until he's face-to-face with his lover's cock; and it comes as absolutely no surprise when he finally dives deep into Katz's crotch and starts to slurp on the gorgeous, uncut meat that he discovers there. However, he's not the only one who's got an almost unquenchable taste for fresh meat, as Katz promptly demonstrates by turning the tables and feasting on Angel's hairless dick in return.

Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 691.1 MB

Download Fucking Pissed Off, Scene 3 - Alessandro Katz, Gabriel Angel Hd

Rico Marlon and Yuri Oberon flip fuck

Studio: ONLYFANS

That said, the ancient and sacred Sacrament ceremony is a private ritual. It brings an apprentice incredibly close to his master and it definitely is not a spectator sport. Having developed a close bond with Apprentice Roux, I was grateful to be selected to oversee this key rite of passage.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1088, AVC (H.264), 5412kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rico Marlon and Yuri Oberon flip fuck

Valdemar Santana & Ostine Brown

デカマラマッチョ達に生で挿入され種マンにされ、変態種壺に落ちていく中出し、顔射、お掃除フェラの7発の射精シーンあり!激エロやばいです

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & Ostine Brown

Hot Fucking of Dex Devall & Eddie Patrick 1080p

Cast: Dex Devall, Eddie Patrick
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Eddie fucks and breeds Dex on the kitchen counter. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Dex Devall & Eddie Patrick 1080p

Augusto Phellipe and Nicolas Cairo Bareback

It was the hard dick pounding away at his hole that was pushing him over the edge and making him shoot a massive load all over.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Augusto Phellipe and Nicolas Cairo Bareback

Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.4 Hd

Everyone's heard of the footballing widow - the woman who has to put up with a soccer-obsessed husband - but in this age of modernity it seems that the idea isn't just limited to straight relationships. In fact, there's many a gay boyfriend who bemoans his partner's love of the beautiful game - including Ron Negba, who doesn't seem able to prise Rudy Stone from watching his favourite team in action. Why, even wearing a sexy jockstrap and making a beeline for the lad's cock doesn't appear to make much of a difference; and in the end it takes all of Negba's angry determination to ensure that his buddy is giving his undivided attention to the sex at hand. That, and a piece of popcorn - as will become self-explanatory when you watch the scene for yourself.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 520.7 MB

Download Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.4 Hd

Cum Harvest, Scene 2

The bees are buzzing, the butterflies are fluttering - and young Lucas Drake is out on a nature walk, enjoying the delights of the Czech countryside. Like most boys his age, however, it's the joys that his ever-attentive cock gives him that concentrates his senses most keenly - as eagerly demonstrated when he sits back in the great outdoors and fantasises about what it would be like to get a very oily massage from three very eager helping hands! Cue a fantastic jerk-off courtesy of Clyde Walton, Mike Branco and Ray Mannix, who - having relieved their horned-up mate of a heavy load of jizz - promptly decide to turn all their attention on each other.

Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

Download Cum Harvest, Scene 2

Gay - Adrian Kelly and Judas Cole Part 2

Want to see what it looks like for a bisexual guy to lose his virginity? Well this scene has just what you are looking for. Preston Cole's beefier hairier big brother Judas, is gay and ready to shove his thick fat cut cock inside a virgin hole. Adrian is no stranger to ass play and is ready to take the plunge. After some hot sucking and rimming and 69ing, they start to fuck raw. And they fuck hard and fast until they both cum buckets.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3320kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 537.4 MB

Download Gay - Adrian Kelly and Judas Cole Part 2

Scout Boys - Scout Noah - Chapter 4 - Ankle Splint

Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Dillon Stone, Mike Edge, Noah White
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, group, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, threesome, twink

I dunno if I'm ready to call Mike my boyfriend. That all feels a bit too grown up for my liking. Don't get me wrong; he's a great guy, and he's pretty amazing in the sack, but I can't quite get away from that nagging feeling that I'm destined to be with an older guy. I still get these intense crushes on the Scoutmasters. I can't help myself. My first two sexual experiences were with Scoutmasters and both encounters pretty much blew my mind. Obviously I'm trying to behave myself these days. Since things started with Mike, I've placed older men in the "you can look but not touch" category. But that doesn't stop me from fantasizing... My latest crush is on Scoutmaster Stone. I can barely look at him, he's so handsome. He's tall and masculine and he looks great in a uniform. For some reason he always wears jeans instead of standard-issue pants, probably because his legs are too well-developed to fit into anything else. His jeans literally cling to his thighs like he's been poured into them, and he's plainly packing some serious meat down there. I could write novels based on the fantasies I've had about him. Mike and I had a bit of free time this afternoon and thought we'd dust off our orienteering skills using the compass I got for Christmas. I think we were both kinda hoping we'd find ourselves somewhere secluded where we'd be able to make out. It's kinda cool to do it in the woods. There's always the risk that you're gonna get caught and the feeling of a cool spring breeze tickling your naked body is one which shouldn't be underestimated. Of course, I managed to ruin everything. We were no more than half-a-mile away from camp when I slipped on some gravel, fell into a ditch and twisted my ankle. It hurt like hell, and for a few minutes I thought I might have broken something. Mike immediately went into practical mode and helped me back to the camp. Jeez, I felt ashamed. And of course, the first person to see me looking like a tragic failure was Scoutmaster Stone... I wanted the earth to swallow me up whole. I have been trying my absolute hardest to impress that man, and limping into camp like a clown, yelling in agony is not exactly the best look. Once he got me sitting in his tent and had sent Mike off to get the first aid kit, I realized that his presence was actually really calming. In fact, it pretty quickly became clear that I was more in a panic than I was in actual pain. He was very gentle with me and immediately removed my shoe, carefully squeezing parts of me to assess what was wrong. The more he touched me, the more I think we both realized that physically, I was fine. There was no swelling, the pain was dissipating. I started to feel like a real jerk. To make matters worse, it soon became clear that Scoutmaster Stone was struggling to believe that I'd even had an accident and I had to acknowledge that I was rapidly beginning to look like the boy who cried wolf. Mike, of course, came hurtling back to the tent with the first aid kit looking like he'd just run a marathon. Scoutmaster Stone rolled his eyes, muttering something about knowing what was going on and telling Mike we wouldn't be needing the kit because I was just fine. One moment, I was feeling ashamed, waiting for some awful lecture about wasting a grown-man's time and the next, Scoutmaster Stone was leaning into me and kissing me with intense passion. My head immediately started spinning. On one hand, this was the very thing I'd fantasized about for months; on the other, Mike was right there, watching me be unfaithful to him with a freakin' Scoutmaster! I couldn't get my head around how bold Stone was. I mean, I know I've been giving him the eye, and no doubt blushing like crazy every time he looked back at me, but to make a pass so god damned quickly, and in front of Mike. The must have somehow known we'd been seeing each other. As we kissed, I saw Scoutmaster Stone making brief eye-contact with Mike and the next thing I knew, Mike had shuffled over to me and was unbuttoning my shirt, seemingly not at all phased by what was happening. Scoutmaster Stone pulled away from me, and I looked over at Mike who had a big, dirty grin on his face. My heart started to pound with excitement. Scoutmaster Stone was soon leaning over me, kissing me hungrily, pulling Mike's hands onto my body. Moments later I was kissing Mike. There was suddenly something so incredibly sexy about him. The fact that he was taking the whole situation in his stride was hot as hell and it made me fucking horny. I started to undress him. I wanted him naked. Scoutmaster Stone was kneeling next to us, stripping while watching us make. I wanted to give him the mother of all floor shows. I broke away from Mike and started attending to the Scoutmaster's bulge, fumbling to unbuckle his leather belt before unzipping his jeans and pulling his rock-hard dick out of his pants. It was every bit as beautiful and impressive as I'd imagined. I squatted down and started to suck it. It tasted amazing. I could feel Mike's hand running down the back of my shorts, over my ass cheeks and towards my hole. As I sucked the Scoutmaster's dick, I could sense that he was looking at Mike and smiling. It's weird to say that I felt a bit jealous, but I did. The idea that they were secretly communicating made me feel a little paranoid but I pushed those thoughts aside and focussed on giving Scoutmaster Stone the most awesome blow job. Judging by his moans and groans, I was doing an okay job. I fought the will to choke with every part of my body while he whispered "just keep your mouth on it..."

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scout Boys - Scout Noah - Chapter 4 - Ankle Splint

Eliseo Antonio Vazquez - Ep. 16

と去年の撮影を機にプライベートでも付き合いが増え、今回は固定カメラで2人きりでのガチハメ撮り撮影。この動画の最後に別の日のハメ撮り動画のおまけ付き!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eliseo Antonio Vazquez - Ep. 16