Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

I love Gabrielcoimbra in me more than I should

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、
今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!
バレずに射精できるのか!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I love Gabrielcoimbra in me more than I should

Riley Mitchel, King Cuba - Meet Me at the Gloryhole

He knows that he wants to sit on his cock, and he knows that after it is over he can kick him out of bed.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Riley Mitchel, King Cuba - Meet Me at the Gloryhole

Valdemar Santana & XuxoBcn

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 252.7 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & XuxoBcn

All American Slut Boy

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Boys
Genres: Studs, Trio, Oral, Anal, Double Penetration, Cumshots, Bareback

He is a straight lad in the streets, but a true slut boy on the sheets our new "All American Boy"-model Tyler. Two young and horny studs took his sweet butt hole to a test, stuffing not only one, but two big cocks up his ass. Three times Tyler is rewarded with big loads of jizz up his hole. A true slut boy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 478.2 MB

Download All American Slut Boy

Diablojoker fucks me in his sisters fishnets

エロ系インフルエンサー【裏野ゲイ】と実際に会ってヤれます!面白いけど、ちゃんとエロい。
裏野ゲイに会えるのは、だけ!

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 571.7 MB

Download Diablojoker fucks me in his sisters fishnets

Canaillou's First DP Session - Mario Galeno, Leandro HairyDomXL & Even Canaillou

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TimTales

Killer smile French cutie Even Canaillou is back in our studios for the fuck of a lifetime. Muscle God Mario Galeno and Leandro HairyDomXL are showing him the ropes in his very first double penetration. It's a 2 massive cocks event that he sure is excited to achieve. Watch that handsome face torn between pain and pure bliss. What a view!

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5534kbps
Audio: 331kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Canaillou's First DP Session - Mario Galeno, Leandro HairyDomXL & Even Canaillou

Valdemar Santana & Dancinqueer

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 225.5 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & Dancinqueer

Valdemar Santana & John Brachalli I

理一が、光希と裕也に生掘りされ、中出し、顔射
ついでにお掃除フェラまで
光希に足を抱えられ、当て掘りされ、あっという間にトコロテンもしちゃいました。

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1818kbps

File size: 181.8 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & John Brachalli I

Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix - 720p Hd

Video language: English

In keeping with the wintry theme, young Frenchman, Gabriel Angel, is sporting a new blond look, but if anything that seems to encourage new boy, Will Hornet, all the more. In fact, Hornet's down on his pal's dick within what seems like just a few seconds of the two guys meeting - a move that Angel himself is then only too keen to emulate. But it's clear from early on that it's Angel's pert little butt that's gonna be the star of this performance; and, having had chance to say hi to each other by exchanging blow-jobs, Hornet's taking full advantage of the Gallic lad's ripe, eager button and rimming Angel for all he's worth.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix - 720p Hd

Hot Fucking of Steel Marcc & Gus Torres (720p,1080p)

Cast: Steel Marcc, Gus Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Being a sexual virtuoso comes with great challenges and rewards, Gus Torres is just that man and today he is going to use his perfected skills to induct Steel Marcc into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men. As the guys enter the room, we can already see that Gus is revved up and ready to go. As Gus and Steel lean into one another the passionate kissing commences and the sexual energy takes over as they grind up against one another. Gus and Steel have stripped down and their cocks are rock hard and demanding attention. Guys lies on his back as Steel feeds him his cock. Gus' face is with pubic hair and smooth, heavy balls. Steel leans forward and a hot 69 cock sucking has begun. Both men are adept at cock sucking and quickly begin deep throating each other's cock. Steel face fucks Gus and fucks his own throat with Gus's throbbing cock. Steel has turned himself on so much so that he explodes his creamy load of cum all over Gus' chest then shoves his oozing cock into Gus' hungry mouth. Gus flips Steel and begins munching on his sweet, hairy hole. Using his full arsenal, Gus fucks that hot ass with his tongue and finger, making Steel's ass quiver with pleasure and desire. With Gus, no part of the body is left without pleasure. Gus pulls Steel's cock back between his legs and sucks on it moving up to his smooth ball sac and then returning to the sweet hole, that begins pulsating with the flick of tip of Gus' tongue.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Steel Marcc & Gus Torres (720p,1080p)

Gay - Derek Atlas fucks the hell out of Abele Place - 720p

Derek Atlas has been with Randy Blue for a while. He is our tried and true hornball that is always DTF. Down to Fuck. When he saw that Abele was his little bottom bitch for the day, he just got a big old smile on his face. He was walking around the set with tons of energy just jonesing to stick his cock up that tight hairy hole. When the two started making out, all I had to do was sit back and relax and watch the magic happen. Abele got on his knees and Derek pulled his cock out. It slapped Abele in the face and soon he was gobbling it down. Derek did not want to be left out. So he pushed down Abele and and started chowing down on his meat. Then he lifted his hole and began to rim it. Abele got his hole nice and lubed up with spit and sweat. He walked over by the mirror and bent over for Derek to plow him. Derek slipped the condom on and finally got what he was waiting for. He fucked Abele doggie, then had Abele ride him. Finally Derek slammed Abele on his back and fucked huge spurts of white cum out of Abele. Then Derek pulls out and squirts all over him. Grab the tissues, because you will be squirting next.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3342kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Gay - Derek Atlas fucks the hell out of Abele Place - 720p

Valdemar Santana & Sergey (SergiGod)

やべぇ!すごい変態な○が来ちゃって、そのまま即尺、ナマ挿入!こんな変態なことしてるのに、顔がマジでイケメンで最高でした
お兄さん、またお待ちしてます!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps

File size: 241.7 MB

Download Valdemar Santana & Sergey (SergiGod)

Bareback Me Ferdinand, Lauti, Caetano & Leonel

Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Caetano, Ferdinand Rossi, Lauti, Leonel

Three boys strip to their jock straps and the oral begins. Ferdinand and young Lauti are the bottoms and they are soon getting fucked with a dildo, before giving up their ass for some barebacking. The group fucks in a variety of positions, before bottoms drop to their knees for a mouth full of warm cum.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Bareback Me Ferdinand, Lauti, Caetano & Leonel

Hot Fucking of Nate Rose & Benjamin Blue (720p,1080p)

Cast: Nate Rose, Benjamin Blue

After a sexy make out session, Benjamin Blue and Nate Rose get down to business. Blue knows he wants to please the cut Rose and happily takes the horny hunk's pulsating piece in his hot mouth. Rose returns the favor by giving Blue the fuck of lifetime, and Blue enjoys every single second.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Nate Rose & Benjamin Blue (720p,1080p)

NextDoorOriginals Protect & Service Breaking & Entering My Hole

Studio: NextDoorOriginals
Cast: Justin Matthews, Aiden Garcia

Officer Justin Matthews arrives at the scene of a reported B&E. Aiden Garcia is terrified that someone has been in, and still might be inside his home. Officer Matthews does a sweep through the entire home but Aiden still doesn't feel comfortable, that's when Matthews decides to show Aiden how safe he really is. Matthews figures out the best way to calm the scared civilian is with his big cock!

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2723kbps

Download NextDoorOriginals Protect & Service Breaking & Entering My Hole

StagHomme Favor - The Clergy - Chapter 6

Studio: StagHomme
Cast: Bastian Karim and Scott Carter

Much to my surprise, though, Scott doesn't seem to fear this exposure as much. Not only has he beckoned me again, but this time, I was told to wait for him outside the confessional room in front of an altar. I have never exactly been a deeply religious person. I've always found the rituals, the confessions, the priest on the altar, the doctrines, and even the smell of the incense deeply fascinating. As I waited for Scott, all those memories came flooding back, but now they were all draped in lust and desire.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download StagHomme Favor - The Clergy - Chapter 6

Forever with Love 2 Scene 3

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Troy Stevens, Jason Mike, Alan Craft
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

4some sex bareback action up on the billard table.
See the nice and sweet banging boys in action.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6784kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 613.2 MB

Download Forever with Love 2 Scene 3

RawFuckClub and Emiterra fucks and fist That Switch

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Emiliano Terra, , That_Switch

and Emiterra fucks and fist That Switch. Intense threesome! and Emiterra fucks and fist That Switch.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2382kbps

File size: 351.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub and Emiterra fucks and fist That Switch

RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice Tops Juicy Jaii

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Juicy Jaii, MrDeepVoice

Here's a bit of role play for you all. I came home after a long trip away with the military. My little lad Juicy Jaii didn't realise I was coming back early, and I caught him wearing my uniform. The pathetic lad didn't know what he had let himself in for, and it was time for me to teach him a lesson.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps

File size: 311.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice Tops Juicy Jaii

Hot Fucking of Naked Yoga Men & Teddy Bryce 1080p

Cast: Naked Yoga Men, Teddy Bryce

"Nothing but a huge hard cock, a big muscle pussy and hard fucking! I've wanted this big juicy uncut cock for years, so when we were both in the same city, I jumped at the chance to jump on top NakedYogaMen big dick!"

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 851.1 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Naked Yoga Men & Teddy Bryce 1080p