Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Massage Me, Scene 2 - Bjorn Nykvist, Martin Rivers

Video language: English

Young Martin Rivers is taking way too long in the bathroom for his ablutions - much to the obvious chagrin of Bjorn Nykvist, who doesn't realise that Rivers is secretly trying out a new dildo in anticipation of getting his arse banged raw by his mate. The subsequent discover, however, soon gets Nykvist feeling as horny as fuck; and needless to say it's barely a few moments before he's dragged his mate out into the living room, pulled his shorts down, and is lubbing up the lad's pert little arse in anticipation of giving it the kind of mindless attention that it's clearly crying out for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

Download Massage Me, Scene 2 - Bjorn Nykvist, Martin Rivers

Beau Butler - Ep. 11

エロ系インフルエンサー【裏野ゲイ】と実際に会ってヤれます!面白いけど、ちゃんとエロい。
裏野ゲイに会えるのは、だけ!

Duration: 30:37
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beau Butler - Ep. 11

Czech Hunter part 673

I decided to build a simple shelter in my garden. I picked the cheapest online shop I could find and ordered everything from there. That wasn't exactly the smartest idea ever... When I got there, I was shocked by how terrible their warehouse looked. Then the keeper told me that there was a mistake, and my order wasn't there yet. Maybe next week, he said. Normally I would yell my guts out, but the guy was kinda adorable, looking at me with his sad eyes... This dude didn't like the job, he wanted to be elsewhere and have fun. I could tell. Of course, he probably had a different kind fun in mind than me but that is why I carry loads of cash in my pockets. We moved to his parents' flat and lied down on his bed. I couldn't wait to start; my only concern were his parents. Well, I had to risk it.

Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5351kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Czech Hunter part 673

Boy For Sale - The Boy Serg - Chapter 6 - The Auction

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Boy For Sale
Cast: Eddie Patrick, Legrand Wolf, Serg Shepard
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth, twink

My time as a member of The Collective has been amazing and, honestly, transforming. When I first found the secret group of wealthy men buying and selling the bodies of beautiful young men, I could hardly believe it existed, and even less that they were willing to let me in. It seemed like all of the men were older than me and wealthier. Certainly, all of them had more experience as Masters than I have. I have been welcomed with open arms, though. I've made many friends and learned so much about myself as a Master, and as a man. Owning boys is a huge responsibility, in addition to being enormously pleasurable and, if he is successful, it changes a man for the better. I had a great time with my last boy, Cole, and I really cared for him. Almost too much. I used to wonder how the men in The Collective could buy boys that clearly meant so much to them, but then turn around and sell them again a year, or occasionally, even months later. I've learned, though, that it is just the way of our world, and it offers many advantages and pleasures. It may be difficult for the boys, at times; though, I must confess I've never asked any of them. They understand it's just the way things are done and it is their place to serve. For Masters, it's our privilege to have our desires fulfilled in any, and all, of the ways that we choose. I first encountered Boy Serg at Master Legrand's house. At the time, he belonged to Legrand. I didn't have a chance to play with him, as I was much too obsessed with my own purchase. Legrand soon grew tired of him, though, as a man of his wealth and status is known to do. I was quite flattered when Legrand asked me to conduct the auction when he put Boy Serg on the block. Of course, it's an honor when an owner asks you to auction off their boy. It's stressful, too. There's always a lot of money at stake. Of course, the sale price mostly comes down to the quality of the boy being sold and the interest of the men present but the handler plays his part. I was told that, since Serg was not a virgin, I could fuck him on the block if I wanted to. Maybe that is another right of passage. At any rate, it was something I wanted to do for myself. Even as the auction was beginning, I wasn't sure that I would do it. At a certain point, it was just the right thing to do. Boy Serg is gorgeous. He has a wrestler's body, fit and broad-shouldered. His ass is strong and round, his firm cheeks hide a tight hole promising a man exquisite pleasure if he is fortunate enough to explore the boy's hot silky depths. For a few moments at least, this young sexy toy was mine to fuck. Sinking my cock into him was everything I had imagined. Alas, I was merely his handler, and I didn't have permission to breed him, so I had to stop myself before I got carried away. Master Snow won the bid that night. He has more experience than I with the pleasures this boy can bring and I'm sure he was very much looking forward to having Boy Serg for himself. Of course, the handler cannot bid. My brief taste of the pleasures this boy can offer the man who owns him convinced me that somehow, at some time, I would have this boy in my bed. I thought I would be waiting for quite some time for that opportunity, but the wheels of fate have turned, and Serg was back on the block much sooner than I expected. Much to my delight, I happened to be in a position to jump on this rare opportunity. The bids went higher and higher but I held on, determined to have my prize. After what seemed like an eternity the auction closed, Boy Serg was mine. I stepped onto the stage with dignity and power. This time, Master Snow asked his best friend, Legrand, to act as handler; Master Legrand fucked Serg, as I had last time. I was ok with that. I knew that Boy Serg was experienced. Of course, Master Legrand had owned the boy himself. Seeing him plunder the boy's hole with his massive cock was thrilling to watch. The fact that the boy had already been opened up saved me the trouble of getting him ready for my own cock. To my surprise, his hole was still a tight sheath around my sword. He moaned softly, growing used to the long dick, driving deep into his guts. I own his hole now. This time I don't have to hold back.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7164kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Boy For Sale - The Boy Serg - Chapter 6 - The Auction

Round 2 in London with a Brit in the bum

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

Download Round 2 in London with a Brit in the bum

Romeo Davis, Jay Roman - Neighbor Invites Me In

Watch as these boys fall into each other's arms as mutual attraction takes hold and they take it in turns to dote and worship every inch of flesh.

Duration: 37:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3350kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 977.5 MB

Download Romeo Davis, Jay Roman - Neighbor Invites Me In

Ryder Rockwell, Austin Walker - Midnight Ryder

The scene is very free form affair, where the lads are just horny and experienced enough to perform without instructions.

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ryder Rockwell, Austin Walker - Midnight Ryder

Rhyheim Shabazz And Simoes Flip Flop Fuck

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots

Rhyheim Shabazz couldn't wait to return to Dr. Wolf's office. Being where the two first met filled him with a giddy excitement that was hard to control. He fantasized about being back on his exam table and getting filled on his massive cock over and over. When he finally managed to get in at the end of a work day, he found himself reliving all the thrill and heat of his first visit.

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz And Simoes Flip Flop Fuck

Jack bailey pt.5

Release Year: 2022
Studio: OnlyFans

Only Fans - Jack Bailey collection! 2 guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking! Enjoy!

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 715.7 MB

Download Jack bailey pt.5

Benjamin King & Gabriel Phoenix

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Blowjobs, Muscle, Kissing, Rimming

Axel flips over onto all fours and while kneeling behind him, Karl thrusts his cock back inside and continues the fuck fest. Flipping over onto his back Axel takes cock in hand and jerks himself while Karl continues pounding his hole.

Duration: 30:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Benjamin King & Gabriel Phoenix

Hung Jury, Scene 1 - Bjorn Nykvist, Jaro Stone Hd

Whoever said that lawyers don't have a heart? Or that the only thing that they truly appreciate and understand is hard cash? Well whoever it was, the image of legal minds being solely obsessed with mercenary reward is definitely in for a bit of a bashing here; as fresh-faced solicitor, Bjorn Nykvist, displays his distinctly compassionate side when Jaro Stone enters his office looking for representation in court. All the same, there's still no such thing as a free lunch; and whilst our legal eagle might not be thinking of the bucks, he almost certainly thinking of the fucks! Indeed, it's a definitely a deal of a carnal kind that's quickly getting brokered between these handsome youngsters; with the two buddies heading straight for bed in order to run through a few points of order.

Duration: 30:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Hung Jury, Scene 1 - Bjorn Nykvist, Jaro Stone Hd

Trevor Harris and Kam Stone - Delay Of Game

The boys hook up for another sexual intense update. This is non-stop massaging, cock sucking and anal pounding in this update. These are sexy hunks lusting for each other. Ready for action.

Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2567kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Trevor Harris and Kam Stone - Delay Of Game

Top 10 Scenes 2023

You must see how the lads enjoy having hot cock inside him. This horny afternoon gets hotter and hotter.

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5407kbps

Download Top 10 Scenes 2023

Fight Night, Scene 4 - Lucas Drake, Rob Nielsen Hd

He might be sporting a shorter, groovier haircut, but it's still highly unlikely that anyone would associate young Lucas Drake with boxing. With his lithe build and his twinkish mannerisms, he seems more the kind of lad who'd simply end up being pulverised in the ring - excuse the obvious pun! That said, Rob Nielsen - whose physique is much more in keeping with a role in the sport - clearly sees some kind of potential in the lad, when he invites his pretty-boy neighbour up to his apartment for a session with his punchbag. Either that or he reckons it's a good way of getting inside his pants!

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 951.6 MB

Download Fight Night, Scene 4 - Lucas Drake, Rob Nielsen Hd

Paddy O'Brian and Jonas Jackson

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Blowjobs, Muscle, Kissing, Rimming

Hello, my sassy naughty friends! After watching this video, I believe you'll subscribe now! @jonasjacksonxxx is here to meet me and have a good time with me! You are welcome!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Paddy O'Brian and Jonas Jackson

Morgxn Thicke fucks Kyle Denton's ass 1080p

Cast: Morgxn Thicke, Kyle Denton
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Kyle Denton cums handsfree while getting fucked but unfortunately you can't see it because of the bad Pov. Btw smooth Kyle is so fucking hot, he should always shaves.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8305kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 979.6 MB

Download Morgxn Thicke fucks Kyle Denton's ass 1080p

BoyForSale The Boy Dylan Chapter 2 The Appraisal

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Ace Banner, Dillon Stone, Dylan Tides, Tyler Saint

When I pressed the button I heard a buzzing sound and the click of the door unlocking. Stepping inside, I was in a dark hallway. As the door closed behind me, a red light came on above a door about halfway down the hall. I walked down, opened the door, and stepped into an expensive looking room that was an almost surreal contrast to the rough hallway. The walls and carpet were a dark flannel gray. There was a sort of modern sofa and chair in black leather, and a chrome and glass cocktail table, but nothing else. The soft light came from small bulbs recessed in the ceiling.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download BoyForSale The Boy Dylan Chapter 2 The Appraisal

Neighbor Invites Me In Romeo Davis & Jay Roman

Studio: AmateurGayPOV

Slutty Jay Roman invites the thick-dick neighbor inside his apartment for a discreet fuck! Massive bodybuilder fucking a life size female doll. Straight guys for gay eyes type content.

Duration: 37:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7093kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Neighbor Invites Me In Romeo Davis & Jay Roman

He Made Me Do It

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots

The twink enjoys it so much, he does whatever it takes to get Malik's attention again, pulling down the stud's pants and sucking his cock!

Format: avi
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

Download He Made Me Do It

This fat cocked Saudi is very dirty he loves my shithole

エロいこと大好きイケメン【啓太】と実際に会ってヤれます!想像するエロの1つ上いってくれます。激エロですイケメンクリエイター【黎太郎】と実際に会ってヤれます!

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5956kbps

File size: 816.1 MB

Download This fat cocked Saudi is very dirty he loves my shithole