Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Connor Rex, Martin Rivers Hd

Video language: English

It might please the sergeant major to know that he has a reliable and dutiful soldier in the form of young Connor Rex, but it's clear from the very start of this splendid set-piece that it rankles with fellow conscript, Titus Snow, big time. For Snow's only concern - as ever! - is to have a good time, and watching his mate clumsily load ammunition obviously isn't his idea of fun. Hence a practical joke involving a hand-grenade that lands Snow right on top of his buddy, and which quickly leads to the two lads smooching like a pair of highly-horned banshees! At which point, of course, there's no doubt at all about the direction of travel for these gorgeous beauties; with Snow's hairless ramrod promptly making a very welcome appearance for Rex to greedily feast upon, before Rex's own throbbing weapon pops out of his khakis for a similar reception.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download Connor Rex, Martin Rivers Hd

BelAmiOnline - Jim Durden, Ronny Lamarr

While we concede to you that Ronny may not be the most classically handsome model around, there is no denying that he is one of the most talented and uninhibited performers that there is.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 2111kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Jim Durden, Ronny Lamarr

BelAmiOnline - Justin Saradon, Shane Sanders

This is what everyone needs when they come home from work all tired and worn out.... Being greeted by an exceptionally horny Justin Saradon.
Of course (since this is BelAmi land) it does not take long for Shane to shrug off his weariness and given in to Justin's demands for sex. The boys give us a perfect showing of what an afternoon quickie should all be about: hungry, fast and passionate sex.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1923kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 243.1 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Justin Saradon, Shane Sanders

BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part2

After part 1 yesterday where we saw Andrei bottoming for Antony, we are back today with the flip side of our weekend update with Antony Lorca bottoming for Andrei Karenin.
Both scenes were filmed for us by Luke Hammil in our Prague studio. We enjoyed both parts equally here in the office, but we're also sure that some of you will have had a favorite. So, who did it better? part 1 or 2?

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1991kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part2

Filping Five Guys!? 720p

Cast: Michael Boston
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

You say madness, I say hotness. Big dicked Brits and hungry holes are always a recipe for hot fucking, and the more the merrier.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 511.2 MB

Download Filping Five Guys!? 720p

Henrik's first DP

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Can you believe that Timtales Exclusive Henrik Sommer never got double fucked? We couldn't either so we got him two fat cocks to test the territories! After an intense deepthroating session, Henrik takes the fat cocks of the Russian Vadim Romanov and the sexy Uruguayan Adam Sahar. It's hard and rough, the only way Henrik likes.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6071kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Henrik's first DP

Cristiano collection pt.16

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans

Four Beauty guys with big dicks. They fuck ass and suck members. Only Fans - Cristiano (xoxocristiano) collection! Passionate sex!

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 926.0 MB

Download Cristiano collection pt.16

Football Focus 2, Scene 3 - Jaro Stone, Ray Mannix Hd

Some scenes simply have the title "classic" written all over them right from the off - this one being a top-notch example. After all, not only does it include the combination of STAXUS legends, Jaro Stone and Ray Mannix, but it involves the two fellows being dressed up in their soccer kits and looking as sexy as hell! Is there a gay man alive who wouldn't be bowled over completely from seeing this pair of horned-up fuckers? We seriously doubt it. For, if anything, they really do seem to be hotter than ever here; as they sneak a crafty suck-and-fuck fest away from prying eyes.

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

Download Football Focus 2, Scene 3 - Jaro Stone, Ray Mannix Hd

Cole Blue - Milo Miles - Chapter 4- Back from the Gym

Watch as these handsome and hung studs suck and fuck their way up the corporate ladder. They're really taking it for the man and swallowing what they have to... hot and hard all the way to the top!

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

Download Cole Blue - Milo Miles - Chapter 4- Back from the Gym

Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Glenn
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I am always hesitant to say a particular sex act is a model's "first time". I shoot videos several months before a video actually airs, and who knows what a model may have been up to in the interim.Aries had actually tried bottoming once before with a dude that he had messed around with. He said it hurt a lot and it didn't help that the guy had a huge cock. He pretty much swore off bottoming at that time.I think after seeing guys not only stay hard from being fucked, but also cumming, he was willing to give it a try. I may be jumping ahead of the summary, but sure enough, he had an epiphany that he could stay and actually enjoy being fucked. I loved panning the camera up and seeing that his dick was hard while Glenn ground his cock into his semi-virgin hole.But I get ahead of myself. Aries was dubious about getting fucked after getting more than a mouthful of Glenn's rather thick cock. After they blew each other, he volunteered to get fucked first to "get it over with." Glenn had licked his hole, trying to get him in the mindset. I think it worked.Aries is a tough guy so Glenn got it inside him on the first pass. There are a few fun 'ouchy' faces though. He may not soon be unloading while getting fucked, but he no longer fears it, and my guess is, after a couple more attempts, he might actually be looking forward to it.Glenn fucks him good, but then climbs on top and gets his own ass rammed by Aries's cock. Glenn has bepletely versatile, preferring to top, but you would never know given how hard his cock stayed while bouncing up and down on Aries's dick.Glenn shows what a superstar he is by allowing Aries to fuck him until he nuts. Aries goes slow and steady in order to pull the load out of Glenn. Aries breeds Glenn's boyhole, dumping his load deep inside!There is a cute outtake at the end for fans of Behind The Scenes moments!

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Vadim Black and Jack King playing strip Bareback Poker

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Vadim Black and Jack King
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos, Twink

Vadim Black and Jack King find a new twist into the strip poker, winner choose what to do with the other, and of course, nothing better to see how the other ride your big cock bareback.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2252kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download Vadim Black and Jack King playing strip Bareback Poker

Caleb King's first DP

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

You never stopped asking for him. Well, good news, he's back! Timtales' exclusive wolverine, Caleb King is back from winter wonderland Canada. We got him sun and tons of huge cock for his beautiful Canadian hole. Tonight, Caleb takes two massive raw cocks. It's exactly the way he loves it. Raw, sweaty and rough. Watch out for the double penetration and the epic cumshots! Caleb ends up covered in cum. Welcome back Caleb!

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps

Download Caleb King's first DP

Foreskin Fuckers, Sc.3 Hd

Until that point, the action remains very much departmentalised; with the duo initially focused very much on foreskin play, whilst Stark reaches for his favourite arse toy and pleasures himself on his own. Now if you're a fan of the hairless look, then you're in for a treat as far as young Gaul is concerned. Other than on the top of his head, we don't actually think there's so much as a single follicle on the entire length of his body; and his buddy certainly seems to make the most of the fact as he first gobbles away on the lad's uncut knob, before giving the fellow's smooth arse a thorough and well-deserved rimming.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 773.7 MB

Download Foreskin Fuckers, Sc.3 Hd

Football Focus 2, Scene 2 - Jacob Waterhouse, Ray Mannix

Ray Mannix is back - and he wants to blow up Jacob Waterhouse's balls! Okay, so we're actually talking footballs; but (unsurprisingly) it's not long before his attention has reverted to what lies inside his buddy's shorts. Mannix is a boy who quite literally lives for cock, after all; and before you know it he's reverted to type and is feasting on Waterhouse's nips whilst groping the fellow's crotch. What very quickly becomes apparent, however, is that Waterhouse is just as horned-up for dick as his pal - making a beeline for Mannix's groin, sniffing the hot, sweaty pair of jocks he's wearing, and finally unleashing the thick, meaty shaft of meat that's straining within.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 625.7 MB

Download Football Focus 2, Scene 2 - Jacob Waterhouse, Ray Mannix

BelAmiOnline - Helmut Huxley, Jarrod Lanvin

We kick off our Helmut Huxley special with his scene with Jarrod Lanvin. This is not the first time Jarrod has had sex with a guy, or even the first time he has had sex with Helmut, but it is his first sex in front of the camera. Luckily both guys manage to pretend that the cameras were not even there and we get a personal and intimate look into the guys sex life. Coming up next week we will Helmut's interview, then a 2 day special with Hoyt and Phillipe. I think this is probably Jarrod's best scene yes even though it is his first, so we hope you enjoy.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 2123kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 291.0 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Helmut Huxley, Jarrod Lanvin

RFC-Muscled Ginger Thor Bottoming in Hard Light Kostya Kazenny

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 346.7 MB

Download RFC-Muscled Ginger Thor Bottoming in Hard Light Kostya Kazenny

Riley Mitchel, Miguel Rey - Big Dick Breeding

The boy was so cute and still is. I played my role as his friendly photographer, but what I really wanted was a piece of that ass. Of course I always get what I want....

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 856.1 MB

Download Riley Mitchel, Miguel Rey - Big Dick Breeding

BelAmiOnline - Raf Koons, Gary Danton

From this clip, we can learn several things: firstly when Gary says 'I have an erogenous zone, it really means 'I want you to fuck me'. Secondly, Raf really like to suck dick, eat ass and fuck! Even though the scene may start off a little slowly, the pace picks up after a little while and we end up with a really hot encounter between the 2.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1680kbps

File size: 273.7 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Raf Koons, Gary Danton

Forbidden Fruits, Sc.1 Hd

With its glossy backdrop - which includes a rather impressive looking garden beyond the windows of the film-set - it's hard not to get the feeling of quality in this torrid little escapade between Ron Negba and STAXUS newbie, Navon Raffi. That said, we've more than a sneaking suspicion that you won't be admiring the view outside once Raffi approaches the camera, whips off his clothes and begins to play with that delightfully uncut shaft of his; teasing the skin for our crude entertainment and ensuring that his ramrod swells to maximum effect.

Duration: 27:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download Forbidden Fruits, Sc.1 Hd

Gael Kriok, Elijah Zayne and Rhyheim

It is been building up, weighing you down after a long, hard day on the job. It is itching for a release. You cannot ignore it. Get some relief from your heavy load.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gael Kriok, Elijah Zayne and Rhyheim