Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

In The Flesh, sc.7

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English

After a hard workout Hugo and Santi are ready to release more testosterone. As the guys drop their gym shorts their cocks catapult forward demanding attention. Hugo devours Santi's cock, much to Santi's pleasure. As Hugo swallows Santi's cock, Santi works his nipples intensifying his level of pleasure. Santi's balls have drawn up tight and Hugo decides that he needs to back off or swallow his cum too soon. Hugo begins to feed Santi his curved cock that effortlessly glides down his hungry throat. Santi moves from Hugo's throbbing cock to his taught ass, working his hot tongue in and out and the full length of his cock, balls, taint and hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download In The Flesh, sc.7

Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Bonus Scene

Studio: Colt
Cast: Gage Weston, Nate Karlton

Bonus Scene from Ripped - No Pain All Gain with Colt Man Nate Karlton and Colt Man Gage Weston.

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps

File size: 441.8 MB

Download Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Bonus Scene

Ramses in Rio

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Rio, Ramses
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Cumshot, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Rimming, Interracial, Black, Latino

Rio What a fuckable ass this Rio got! And what a Lucky Punch it was to be paired up right away with this sexy Mofo Ramses.
Ramses Sex on Legs that`s what came spontaneously in our minds ..

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps

File size: 451.3 MB

Download Ramses in Rio

RawFuckClub I fucked a streamer in the ass

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Aston Sinnerman, Valdemar Santana

I fucked a streamer in the ass. I came to visit a Polish friend during his broadcast.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2358kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub I fucked a streamer in the ass

Reddude xoa turned me on so much and fckkkd me so good!

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって、、、男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ちていくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8309kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Reddude xoa turned me on so much and fckkkd me so good!

Reality Sex Show - French Friends - Ep.2 - Good Fuck On A Rainy Day Mika Ayden

Studio: MikaAyden

First Morning at the French Friends Villa! I join my friends in the main living room... The weather is stormy... Nothing to do... Hugo (Who you know well now) suggests to have a little fun! I jump on his cock who is already hard in his tracksuit! We undress and I suck him without paying attention that our other friends are sitting next to us! The temperature rises, he takes my head to be suck in deep throat! To not disturb our friends too much, we head to HUGO's room... I suck him again before he enters in me with a sharp thrust! Fuck, it's good! He fucks me with incredible dynamism! I suck him again because I love feeling his big cock in my mouth! He fucks me again until he makes me cum all over my abs.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reality Sex Show - French Friends - Ep.2 - Good Fuck On A Rainy Day Mika Ayden

Lucca Defisten, Rogerio Pernambucano and Wilson Ruivo - Locker Room Stories

These hot studs are ready to suck cock and heavily fuck your brains out. They won't let a little thing like a condom get between you and ultimate pleasure!

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 709.0 MB

Download Lucca Defisten, Rogerio Pernambucano and Wilson Ruivo - Locker Room Stories

This cute short boy served me so good, love meeting fans!

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビューはっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
ケツモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download This cute short boy served me so good, love meeting fans!

Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p1 (1080p)

エロいこと大好き変態同士が、ナマ交尾で相手を交換し、最後はお互いの相手に中出する。
種がアナルから漏れるくらいの大量射精!【顔出し】

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 940.1 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p1 (1080p)

Destroyed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Slim, Dwayne
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, black, interracial

The video contains scenes of graphic sexual content. Both participating models acted voluntarily and in mutual consent.
The hardest video ever produced by Machofucker. Watch Dom Top Slim using and abusing a white Sub slut. Watch!

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5805kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 652.5 MB

Download Destroyed

Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p3 (1080p)

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p3 (1080p)

Rusty Taylor and JakeTheFuzzball (1080p)

就業終わり、硬くなったマラをスーツから出し、目隠し待機する変態リーマン。マッチョリーマンが背後から責め始め、会社内で変態性行為へ発展!別のリーマンも参加して3Pへ。
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。【顔モザ】

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 743.5 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and JakeTheFuzzball (1080p)

HammerBoys Patrik Hruby and Denis Rizzo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HammerBoys
Cast: Patrik Hruby Denis Rizzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing

There's a party in your ass tonight. And everyone with a rock hard cock is invited. Watch as these guys work a hot load out of each other, doing what it takes to get it all out. All sex, sucking, and rimming action raw.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 881.0 MB

Download HammerBoys Patrik Hruby and Denis Rizzo

RawFuckClub Big Ones Bareback Part 1

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Gareth Greatwood, Giuspel

Giuspel7 is one of the absolute best bottoms I have ever fucked. The way he could take my entire length was insane. This video has it all, lots of blowjobs (by both of us ) from different angles (including POV), hand jobs, nipple play, rimming, anal play, and even some muscle and foot worship. .

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 418.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Big Ones Bareback Part 1

Gay - Hector Agusti, Joshi Kawasaki - 720p Hd

In Sauna BCN we found Yoshi and Goran. This hot encounter is between the hot and sexy oriental Yoshi and our newest model Goran. It's clear to see how much these two enjoyed each other. It is a passionate, intense session where the chemistry is evident. Yoshi is a power bottom and was taking every inch that Goran was giving to him. This was hot hard Fuckermate fucking at its best. Enjoy.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 877.6 MB

Download Gay - Hector Agusti, Joshi Kawasaki - 720p Hd

Casting Couch

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots

In today's casting Ares is being inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the legendary Gianni Maggio. Of course, Gianni arrives with that sly grin on his face, which usually means that he is up to some mischief, let's hope Ares is ready for this monster cock. Gianni immediately takes control as he swats away Ares hand and his face into his crotch. Ares is stripped of his underwear and his up-curved cock is at full attention and demanding attention, while Gianni's massive monster cock takes a little more time to get all that coursing through it. Don't worry, that monster is coming to life. Gianni takes Ares' curved cock deep into his mouth and begins sucking its full length to Ares delight.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Casting Couch

Police Action, Scene 2 - Alessandro Katz, Anah Amory, Rudy Stone

Rogue medic, Ezra Gibson, is all set to get a taste of his own medicine - and we have a sneaking suspicion you're gonna love it. Big time! It all starts when a very handsome police officer - Greg Noll - arrives at the doctor's clinic carrying Johnathan Strake's straightjacket; at which point Gibson quickly realises that his somewhat questionable antics have been rumbled and that he's in for a long, hard, probing interview courtesy of the local constabulary. Exactly how intrusive remains yet to be seen, of course; but the way that the cop promptly handcuffs the chap and pushes him over his desk gives the game away all too quickly.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Police Action, Scene 2 - Alessandro Katz, Anah Amory, Rudy Stone

Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Scene 4

Studio: Colt
Cast: Gage Weston, Nate Karlton

With all these Colt men in one house, the sexual energy permeates the air. And when Colt Men Nate Karlton and Gage Weston find themselves together in the same room. well, let's just hope the fire extinguishers are near by. Nate pounces on top of Gage and smothers him with a hot and passionate kiss. Gage's sex drive flips on like a switch into hyper drive as he kisses back with the same hungry passion. As they strip away each others clothes, Nate helps himself to greedy handfuls of Gage's rock hard cock and perfect ass. Getting down to serious business they feed each other their raging cocks. cock above and cock below. cock, in every juicy direction. Nate positions Gage right where he wants him, turning him around on the couch Nate feasts on Gage's hot muscled ass. Probing with his tongue and fingers he works that hole, getting it ready and willing for what they both know comes next. Rock hard and ready to fuck, Gage climbs up on top of Nate's raging hard cock and slams his ass down hard. It's all out fucking, hard and wild, right out of the gate. Deep, hard and in every position imaginable, Nate and Gage POWER fuck. Nate pummels that ass and Gage takes every hard pounding inch like a real man. Back on top, Gage rides that cock over the edge, jacking himself off in a thick gushing load of hot cum. Nate fires back and explodes his own hot geyser of cum all over Gage's heaving torso. Sweaty and winded and drenched in cum; did you expect things to end up any other way?

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

Download Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Scene 4

Gay - Barron and Mitch

Barron and Mitch hadn't had a chance to get together until this episode, despite being well aware of one another! They'd seen each other on the site, and had even overlapped for a split second at a previous shoot but weren't able to do more than say hi and bye. Now that they're finally getting together, though, they're making up for lost time! It's evident from the outset these guys had been wanting to fuck for some time, and say as much at the beginning of this episode. Mitch is a kid in a candy store, even - he thinks Barron is super sexy and he wants Barron's dick! We are certainly not ones to deny Mitch what he wants! He's on cloud nine as he feels Barron's dick slide deep in to him, and Barron starts to go to town on his ass. Barron goes out of his way to make Mitch's wait worth it, relentlessly drilling Mitch's hole with long, powerful strokes that only end when both of these studs are blasting cum everywhere.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gay - Barron and Mitch

HS-Zach Letoa & Jamar West Boys in Heat

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

Download HS-Zach Letoa & Jamar West Boys in Heat