Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Ian Sterling - A Cutlers Den Exclusive

These fine young specimens can't get enough of rock-hard cock, so they fill their days (and their holes) satisfying their carnal desires!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ian Sterling - A Cutlers Den Exclusive

College Understall - Angel Santana and Cyrus Stark

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Angel Santana and Cyrus Stark
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Twinks, Kissing, Interracial, Facial
Video language: English

Twink Cyrus Stark gets pushed against his locker by college bully Angel Santana until he hides in the bathroom. As he's eating his lunch in the stall, he hears someone come in and start jacking off in the next stall. Not knowing who it is, when Angel Santana slides his legs under the divider Cyrus eagerly sucks him, then sits on that dick. Cyrus slides his ass into the next stall to get fucked doggystyle, then flips over and strokes his cock while the top drills him. The twinks can't believe who they've been fucking when Cyrus comes to Angel's stall, and the top face-fucks him, then pounds him against the wall before giving him a facial.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download College Understall - Angel Santana and Cyrus Stark

Moisés Paez - Ep. 4

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 4

Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p

Cast: Martin Dajnar, Tony Milak
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I went into my stepson's room to get him ready for school. When I walked in, Tony was still in bed, curled up into his tiger onesie. He told me he didn't feel good. I wasn't sure if Tony was lying, but I went with it. I asked him if he wanted me to rub his belly, and he did. But as I started rubbing his chest and moved down to his belly, I noticed his dick was semi-hard. I reached down, pulled it out, laid down next to him, and started sucking on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed my mouth on his dick. As I worked his cock, I pulled mine out and stroked it. He then took my meat into his mouth and showed me what he learned from his other stepdads. Then I filled his body with my cock as he got on all fours and let me in. His hole felt so hot. I fucked his ass until I couldn't hold back and spilled my seed on his balls. Tony then came on his belly before I sent him off to school. I'm a great stepdad.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps

File size: 988.7 MB

Download Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p

Comeback

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

What ensues is a truly magnificent escapade that will almost certainly have you creaming in no time - including the sight of our new boy pulling out mid-point to show you his drooling knob-head. All of which culminates in lucky Sharp getting coated in a creamy cascade of fresh, hot jizz!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps

File size: 983.4 MB

Download Comeback

BrokeStraightBoys Chris And Ricky Double Stuff Andy

Studio: BrokeStraightBoys
Cast: Ricky Bobby, Andy Adler, Chris Shine

The scene begins with three boys laying back in just their underwear kissing. Ricky Bobby is on the left wearing gray boxer briefs. Andy Adler sits in the middle enjoying the affection while equipped with tight white underwear. Meanwhile Chris Shine is on the right wearing loose gray boxer shorts. Soon their kissing turns into more intimate actions. The boys begin to fondle one another and become aroused. The action intensifies when Ricky removes Andy's underwear, exposing his hardening cock which flops to the side. Then Chris gets completely naked and kisses Andy on the lips. Ricky proceeds to kiss up Andy's leg and stroke his erection. As things heat up, Ricky takes Andy's cock deep into his wet throat. After a few moments Chris wants a turn and begins sucking on Andy's hard cock. Ricky strips down fully nude and kisses Andy passionately.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys Chris And Ricky Double Stuff Andy

Czech Gay Couples Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Dima Lauren, Lukas, Jirka
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut

How much does it takes to get an access to someone ass? Get ready to find out! This was a rare opportunity. A wild anal ride culminated with cum splashing in all directions! You have to see it!

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Czech Gay Couples Part 1

Moisés Paez - Ep. 26

野外発展で有名な某所。露出オナニーをはじめる種好き変態野郎が、見せびらかし、生交尾へと発展していく!種好き野郎は、お掃除フェラと中出しでご奉仕!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 26

The Pink Lotus Episode 5: All's Well That Smells Swell 4K

Cast: Nolan Knox, Occitan Prince, Travis Yukarin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Nolan and Travis are very nearly "fucked out" after their whirlwind introduction to the world of gay luxury resorts, yet their time at the Pink Lotus didn't achieve their aim of scattering the ashes of Nolan's beloved Carlotta. But is all that about to change? When the helpful concierge, Occitan Prince, asks Nolan to check his suitcase one more time, Nolan's amazed to find the tiny crematory urn of his beloved. And far from being a mother or dear relative, he reveals to the hotel staff that Carlotta was his darling chihuahua, inviting Occitan to come to the beach for the scattering of her little ashes. The threesome wish Carlotta a happy journey up the rainbow bridge, and Occitan invites Travis and Nolan to a bedroom playtime that will make them even happier. Offering a juicy blowjob to Travis while he's giving his ass to Nolan, Occitan is the perfect example of hotel service with more than a smile. He takes turns swallowing down both Nolan's and Travis' big American cocks. Lying back with legs spread wide, he welcomes both his guests to fill up his hungry asshole. Like the Tower of Babel, this hotel suite is a cacophony of sex talk in English and Occitan's native French. Once Travis sprays his sperm, Occitan's booty is leaking a big creamy load. And Nolan bids his final goodbye to the pink Lotus with a sticky wad aimed right into the concierge's handsome face. "Welcome to the Pink Lotus," he purrs in his sexy Frenchified English.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Pink Lotus Episode 5: All's Well That Smells Swell 4K

Coltonreecexxx - Ep. 9

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 959.8 MB

Download Coltonreecexxx - Ep. 9

International College Season 2

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Nathan keeps his sex streak and Danny is constantly caught by third eyes. Angel decides it's time to turn into a devil and Danny's only chance to stop that is to fuck his ass and cum twice in only one day. Passionate and dramatic sex is in the way! In the meantime, Trent tries to remember who he is.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download International College Season 2

Moisés Paez - Ep. 16

業界初出演!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがってました【モザなし】

Duration: 27:32
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 16

International College Season 2 Ep.5

Trent starts to remember his past. Nathan gets rejected but he keeps trying while Angel suffers the consequences. Sam runs more errands and discovers important information; the payment for that doesn't changes so he enjoys a good rimming and also eating and fucking Galiel's cock on his bed! Let's hope that his mom doesn't finds out while she's on the living room...

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download International College Season 2 Ep.5

RFC-Pup Kilo & Gryphon Ashe

Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

Download RFC-Pup Kilo & Gryphon Ashe

Barefoot Boys, Sc.1

Running through the fields barefoot is probably not to be advised if truth be known; but for young newbie, Ollie Barn, it leads to a fabulous sexual encounter with his running mate, Erik Climber, whose idea of a foot-massage involves getting his cock out and rubbing that meaty flesh against Ollie's soles. Suffice it to say that quickly results in the two lads exchanging very energetic blowjobs; before Ollie eagerly rims his mate's arse in anticipation of the hard bang that's moments away. Cue a fantastic fuckathon that sees Erik getting his hole stretched to the max in a variety of positions; which soon leads to the fellow spewing the contents of his balls in appreciation. Neatly topped off by him receiving a creamy facial for his efforts!

Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Barefoot Boys, Sc.1

BearFilms Adam Jones Brian Bear

Studio: BearFilms

After watching Frankye fuck Carlos, we knew we had to put him with the super sexy and very ver Adam. We couldn't wrap production without it. From the second their lips unlocked and Adam used his mouth on Frankye's big thick cock, we knew we were in for a great time. Adam understands the assignment and turns himself completely to Frankye's dominating demeanour. Soon, Frankye was on his knees with his mouth searching for the deepest part of Adam's arse to stick his dick into, and when he founds it, there was no running on Adam's part, as he gave his ass up to . That's when the fun really starts, and the dance that is raw fucking begins. These two studs move around the space, drilling and filling until Frankye's load finds a home inside Adam's throat, with Adam not far behind with his contributions of cum and orgasmic satisfaction.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 757.1 MB

Download BearFilms Adam Jones Brian Bear

Cutler X & Mateo Tomas - Service with a Smile

Studio: CutlersDen
Cast: Cutler X & Mateo Tomas

Mateo really wanted to swallow a huge cock. He said he could be a throat pussy... then he got on that bg meat and realized what he was in for. Cutler doesnt care tho - he's here for hole and wants you too feel it ... doesn't really matter which end... just take it and Smile. If you end up with a load on your smiling face - Even Better.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cutler X & Mateo Tomas - Service with a Smile

Charlie Foxtrot, Sc.4

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

The cruel realities of war and human conflict cast something of a dark shadow on the opening moments of this otherwise stupendous encounter between the legendary Jaro Stone and pretty new boy, Charlie Keller - a respectful nod to the real-life dangers that military personnel face on a daily basis. Let's be totally honest, however, no scene that features these two horny little bastards can remain subdued for long; especially when the lads meet up after time spent out on the battlefield, both eager to continue the intimate relationship that had clearly developed between them during that time.

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download Charlie Foxtrot, Sc.4

Moisés Paez - Ep. 5

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー
現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 31:25
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 5

BarebackLatinoz Lino and Julio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BarebackLatinoz
Cast: Lino and Julio
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Fingering, Black, Blowjob, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation

Lino is a muscular and hung Latin hunk and bottom boy Julio is all about getting as much of this man as he can. He wraps his lips around that big cock and sucks on it, until Lino is rock hard and ready for action.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10975kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BarebackLatinoz Lino and Julio