Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

OnlyFans - Johnny Woods and Joaquin Santana - A Lusty Story

Eyes lock, a connection is made, and with a nod of the head they invite them up for an afternoon of wild sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Johnny Woods and Joaquin Santana - A Lusty Story

Xavier - Ep. 2

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス体の相性が良くて、我慢できずトコロテン
こんなにイケメンで体も良くて、エロすぎなんて最高生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、ケツイキしまくりでした

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 318.2 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 2

RawStrokes Gotta Have It Raw scene 4

Studio: RawStrokes
Cast: Jacen Zhu & Diamond Dick

RawStrokes present Jacen Zhu & Diamond Dick in a Gotta Have It Raw scene 4 where Jacen Zhu gets a creampie from Diamond Dick.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download RawStrokes Gotta Have It Raw scene 4

Gambler 2 - Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden & Viktor Rom

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Menatplay

Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden, and Viktor Rom face each other in a "winner takes all" poker game. After a few hands, it becomes clear that Juan and Viktor are experienced, winning and stripping Mika of most of his money. However, with the high stakes, Mika refuses to give up, but how far is he willing to go? When he runs out of money, the naive gambler realizes that he is fucked. He needed to win cash to pay off a debt, and now he's lost everything.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 277kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gambler 2 - Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden & Viktor Rom

Massage Me, Sc.1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

When new boy, Fero Kalo, says that he wants to give someone a massage then you can rest assured that he really means it - lock, stock and barrel! Indeed, there doesn't appear to be a single inch of Navon Raffi's body that he misses as he works his magic using his fingers and elbows - a fact that his young subject very clearly appreciates given the manner with which Raffi invitingly arches his backside. What's more, it's a gesture that doesn't fail to seize Kalo's attention - teasing his mate's hole with his fingers, before inviting Raffi to turn round onto his back so that he can give focused attention to the thick, meaty, uncut shaft that is now aching away in the fellow's crotch. Cue a full-on, oily massage of the lad's handsome dick, which soon gets Raffi so worked up that he bounds off the massage-table in order to provide an open-mouthed workout of his own.

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

Download Massage Me, Sc.1

Xavier - Ep. 59

タイプ同士の濃厚生交尾
エロモード全開の2人はフェラと生挿入で何度もイキそうに。
最後は奥でたっぷり中出し射精です限定、顔出し動画配信中です!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 59

Dominik and Axel Raw - Full Contact

The pleasure they feel is overwhelming and as the top slams into the willing hole, the eager bottom boy pushes back and relishes maximum insertion!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Dominik and Axel Raw - Full Contact

OnlyFans - Yago Ssa, Asuras, Criadfavelaa

Ungloved frivolity abounds as throats are filled and every ass is tweaked and stuffed to satisfaction!

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download OnlyFans - Yago Ssa, Asuras, Criadfavelaa

OnlyFans PersianAlphaWolf & Chrispapixl

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present PersianAlphaWolf & Chrispapixl in a latest hot video scene update where PersianAlphaWolf fucks Chrispapixl. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8975kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download OnlyFans PersianAlphaWolf & Chrispapixl

A very lewd tantric massage

Cast: Simon SHY & Ugo V
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, DeepThroat, 69, Cumshots, Rimming, Smooth, Uncut, Young Men

A young client (Simon Shy) calls on the expert services of a masseur (Ugo V). Before long, the work of applying pressure to points of tension gives way to a more "erogenous" practice! Longing kisses, saliva sucking and tantric, lustful penetration! Now that's the kind of massage we want!

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4591kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download A very lewd tantric massage

BarebackThatHole-Cachorro Medina & Roderick

Talk about lost files! I forgot we were in DC for a couple of days and Remy found out Jordan was there. He high tailed it to town so they could meet and hang out. I came back from dinner to find out they had been fucking. Fortunately, Woo had hung back and in true BK form he grabbed a camera...

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.4 MB

Download BarebackThatHole-Cachorro Medina & Roderick

Builder Lads Orgy Fuck

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

A load of mates at the local builders yard finish work early and head back to one of theirs to chill after work. Still hot and sticky from a long day working and they all know what they need after a hard shift. They take in turns to clean up each others cocks, sucking them hard and fingering eahc others holes. Cocks are being rammed into every open mouth available and tongues penetrating each gagging hole. They form a train of horny men and then fuck each other other raw bareback, sweating and and eventually covered in spunk.

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3007kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Builder Lads Orgy Fuck

Apollo and Lyno

Lyno with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4384kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 705.3 MB

Download Apollo and Lyno

OnlyFans - Whxlesxme Boi and Fitness Papi

It's kinda easy hooking up with a horny guy who is gagging to get hold of your cock when you look as hot as these boys do!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download OnlyFans - Whxlesxme Boi and Fitness Papi

Spunkin Skaters Sc.3

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

What Negba really wants, however - and which soon becomes all too apparent - is a taste of his boyfriend's hairless little fuck-hole; and it's not long before we're being treated to a veritable classic, as the lad rims the tight starfish and then finally buries his uncut meat deep between Kingston's butt-cheeks.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spunkin Skaters Sc.3

Touch of Grey

Cast: Kurt Niles, Matthew Grey
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Oral, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing, Smooth

Colossal cocked, Kurt Niles, and adorable twink Matthew Grey combine with smokin' hot chemistry, in this balls deep, dick down!

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Touch of Grey

A Rim for Quinn

Cast: Matthew Grey, Parker Quinn
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing

It's date night at the movies for Matthew Grey, and Parker Quinn! Tag along with these spicy specimens as they experience the magic of the movies, and afterwards, the magic of each other!

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download A Rim for Quinn

Feeling Better Already - Martin Dajnar and Tony Milak

Studio: SouthernStrokes

I went into my stepson's room to get him ready for school. When I walked in, Tony was still in bed, curled up into his tiger onesie. He told me he didn't feel good. I wasn't sure if Tony was lying, but I went with it. I asked him if he wanted me to rub his belly, and he did. But as I started rubbing his chest and moved down to his belly, I noticed his dick was semi-hard. I reached down, pulled it out, laid down next to him, and started sucking on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed my mouth on his dick. As I worked his cock, I pulled mine out and stroked it. He then took my meat into his mouth and showed me what he learned from his other stepdads. Then I filled his body with my cock as he got on all fours and let me in. His hole felt so hot. I fucked his ass until I couldn't hold back and spilled my seed on his balls. Tony then came on his belly before I sent him off to school. I'm a great stepdad.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.7 MB

Download Feeling Better Already - Martin Dajnar and Tony Milak

South Africa: Danny Steele, Sir Charlie & Tony X 1080p

Cast: Danny Steele, Sir Charlie, Tony X
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

After seeing the sights of South Africa, Tony X is ready to sample what he really came for - the men. Sir Charlie and Danny Steele are the first locals to join Tony for some afternoon fun, with the trio forming an elaborate oral sex pyramid and fucking each other raw. After their wet cocks go from ass to mouth, they bareback all over the bed until each gets the chance to bottom for another's big dick. The versatile threesome comes to an explosive end as Tony's body is left covered in pools of creamy nut.

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7203kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download South Africa: Danny Steele, Sir Charlie & Tony X 1080p

OnlyFans - Dallas Steele, Mason McGregorx and Owen Andrews

Put the lad on his knees to taste and deep-throat the big juicy cock, and loses all inhibitions and surrenders to his willing for an unforgettable session of hard sex.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans - Dallas Steele, Mason McGregorx and Owen Andrews