Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Xavier - Ep. 92

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 92

Xavier - Ep. 116

クラブに遊びに来ていた集団が隣の客をトイレでナンパして、フロアの陰で発展へ!
隣の客にバレないように囲みながら3人のしゃぶらせ、最後は堂々とナマで廻されるが最後には.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps

File size: 818.7 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 116

Xavier - Ep. 104

就業終わり、硬くなったマラをスーツから出し、目隠し待機する変態リーマン。マッチョリーマンが背後から責め始め、会社内で変態性行為へ発展!別のリーマンも参加して3Pへ。2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。【顔モザ】

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 520.6 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 104

Scout Boys - Ankle Splint With Dillon Stone & Mike Edge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

I dunno if I'm ready to call Mike my boyfriend. That all feels a bit too grown up for my liking. Don't get me wrong; he's a great guy, and he's pretty amazing in the sack, but I can't quite get away from that nagging feeling that I'm destined to be with an older guy. I still get these intense crushes on the Scoutmasters. I can't help myself. My first two sexual experiences were with Scoutmasters and both encounters pretty much blew my mind. Obviously I'm trying to behave myself these days. Since things started with Mike, I've placed older men in the "you can look but not touch" category. But that doesn't stop me from fantasizing.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scout Boys - Ankle Splint With Dillon Stone & Mike Edge

Sneaking Off - Dylan Tides and Mike Edge

Studio: ScoutBoys

I can't begin to explain or justify why or how what happened happened. One moment I was overseeing his inauguration into the Elite Scouts, the next I was relieving him of his virginity. Of course I spent the longest time afterwards feeling utterly engulfed by sensations of crippling guilt. But that guilt was soon replaced by excitement as I remembered the details of our encounter; the look on Scout Noah's sweet face, the extraordinary noises he made as I penetrated him, the way his innocent ass squeezed itself around my big raw dick. Before long I was looking around at the other scouts wondering if there was potential in any of them. I didn't need to look very hard.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9957kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sneaking Off - Dylan Tides and Mike Edge

RFC-Rough Fucking Bandito Owen Hawk

Video language: English

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

Download RFC-Rough Fucking Bandito Owen Hawk

Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Introductions 720p

Cast: Mateo Tomas, Milo Miles
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Part of the reason Coach James hired Coach Tomas is because he knew this new assistant was one of those hardcore bottoms that, too often, get mistaken for tops just because of their build. He figured his horny players would love another hunky fuck-toy. Coach Tomas would certainly be in heaven with all of those horny young jocks fighting to get into his beefy ass. Of course, Coach Tomas is a good coach, too: he really cares about his players, whether they are on the field or in the sack. Milo Miles loves baseball, and he's pretty good at it. What he lacks in stature, he makes up for with enthusiasm. Fortunately for Milo, on this team height and batting average are not the only ways to make the line up. Milo's baseball skills might be average, but he handles the huge bat between his legs like a real slugger. The team's new assistant coach has already heard about little Milo's many talents and he can't wait to open up for the hot young jock. Coach James had already filled Coach Tomas in on his own relationship with the insatiable shortstop. Milo unexpectedly wandered in while Coach Tomas was looking over the team roster. You can tell Coach Tomas was very happy to finally meet Milo. He's just as sexy as the other Coaches described him. Milo was a bit caught off guard when the handsome stranger not only turned out to be the new assistant Coach, but also knew about his relationship with the head Coach.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3640kbps

File size: 655.3 MB

Download Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Introductions 720p

Hugo Exxtreme fucks Mika Ayden

Studio: TimTales

Hugo and his extremely humongous cock are back on our sunny Barcelona terrace to fuck the hell outta of sexy Mika. To be perfectly honest, it's Mika's first try at fisting. Those are his own words! That dick is so fucking huge, it's bigger than his fist! Watch Mika's hole expand to extremely new whorizons.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9084kbps
Audio: 328kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hugo Exxtreme fucks Mika Ayden

Brody Kayman and Aaron Allen

With his mom gone for the weekend, Aaron is stuck with his stepdad Brody for the weekend. Brody tries to play nice with his stepson and get along, but Aaron doesn't want anything to do with the guy and secretly plans to sneak out in the middle of the night to go to a concert. However, Brody finds his ticket and confronts him about it. Aaron gets mad and snaps back at him, so Brody decides he's had enough. It's time to teach the boy some manners just like his own family used to with him. Furious, he tells Aaron to turn over and show him his ass. Aaron is surprised by the request and his stepdad's newfound determination, so he decides to obey. Brody starts spanking the boy's pale white ass, a punishment that secretly arouses Aaron. He never saw his stepdad in this light until now, so he is more than happy to obey him now if he gets to taste Brody's thick meat. As Brody gets all dom on the boy's ass, Aaron learns to respect him while getting his hole stuffed.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps

File size: 387.7 MB

Download Brody Kayman and Aaron Allen

Masked Man Tag Team

The beautiful expressive face of a lad, the toned body with soft skin and not to forget the deep masculine voice. A man to fall in love with and marry right away.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Masked Man Tag Team

RawFuckClub Carpool Cruiser

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Donjnz, Sexystache

Cruising around the city and stopping for a quick piss turn out into a hot fuck.. Must be the sexy Jeep..!

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x718, AVC (H.264), 2360kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 241.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Carpool Cruiser

Xavier - Ep. 75

自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛い彼は必見です大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよくなっちゃってます!撮影を重ねる度にアナルが気持ちよくなるらしく、今回はやばかったみたいです!

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Xavier - Ep. 75

Xavier - Ep. 73

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Xavier - Ep. 73

Breeding Season - I've Done This Before

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Bilal Bagra, Corey Bengal, Luke Bennett, Max Cameron, Jack Darling
Genres: Bareback, Big Dicks, Daddies, Interracial, Natural Body Hair, Swallowing, Oral, Anal, Fetish
Video language: English

Watch carefully and you'll see the world that opens through male sex: power, submission, hubris, innocence, love, ego-, bliss. Watch it while you goon out on your fat turgid dick; watch it while you fuck a buddy; watch it while your neighbor sucks you off.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Breeding Season - I've Done This Before

Xavier - Ep. 83

との動画がで販売開始
ノリのいいセックスと積極的に責めてくるウケのがナマちんぽ挿れられて、腰をどエロく動かし、すげぇ変態です!!

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 869.0 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 83

Xavier - Ep. 97

性処理課を担当する長坂が、本日も上司の性欲を発散させる!!会社には、編集中に性欲を発散させる課が存在してると言われる。本日も彼らはまた、会社のために身体を差し出しているのだろう。

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 606.3 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 97

Xavier - Ep. 124

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 721.5 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 124

Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Introductions 1080p

Cast: Milo Miles, Mateo Tomas

Part of the reason Coach James hired Coach Tomas is because he knew this new assistant was one of those hardcore bottoms that, too often, get mistaken for tops just because of their build. He figured his horny players would love another hunky fuck-toy. Coach Tomas would certainly be in heaven with all of those horny young jocks fighting to get into his beefy ass. Of course, Coach Tomas is a good coach, too: he really cares about his players, whether they are on the field or in the sack. Milo Miles loves baseball, and he's pretty good at it. What he lacks in stature, he makes up for with enthusiasm. Fortunately for Milo, on this team height and batting average are not the only ways to make the line up. Milo's baseball skills might be average, but he handles the huge bat between his legs like a real slugger. The team's new assistant coach has already heard about little Milo's many talents and he can't wait to open up for the hot young jock. Coach James had already filled Coach Tomas in on his own relationship with the insatiable shortstop. Milo unexpectedly wandered in while Coach Tomas was looking over the team roster. You can tell Coach Tomas was very happy to finally meet Milo. He's just as sexy as the other Coaches described him. Milo was a bit caught off guard when the handsome stranger not only turned out to be the new assistant Coach, but also knew about his relationship with the head Coach.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8214kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Introductions 1080p

Hugo Exxtreme and Mika Ayden

Hugo and his extremely humongous cock are back on our sunny Barcelona terrace to fuck the hell outta of sexy Mika. To be perfectly honest, it's Mika's first try at fisting. Those are his own words! That dick is so fucking huge, it's bigger than his fist! Watch Mika's hole expand to extremely new whorizons.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9084kbps
Audio: 328kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hugo Exxtreme and Mika Ayden

The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

Cast: Scott Carter, Bastian Karim

In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them. Little surprises me these days, but after realizing the mob will essentially be my intermediary to powerful men, I won't lie and say I'm not the tiniest bit taken aback when I am notified that a man of the Church is the one who has procured me for that day. Even with the church's reputation in tatters, there is always something peculiar when you come face-to-face with a "holy man" wanting to anoint you with his cock. Duty called, and I made my way into the Church as ordered. I knew this priest, Father Scott, had probably been given at least a glimpse of me via photograph. But I made it a point to casually walk past his confessional booth as he wrapped up his duties to give him an even better look. The look on his face was something to behold, both incredulous that I was real, and mixed in was a look a pure, animalistic desire. He stood up and walked out of his booth as I stood there, taking in the beautiful art and architecture surrounding me. He walked several paces and then glanced back at me, I turned my head slightly to meet his gaze and he all but motioned to me to follow him to his quarters.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

Download The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p