Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

BelAmi - Kevin Warhol Hoyt Kogan Joaquin Arrenas Ryan McKenna

The party continues again tody with Hoyt. Our horny star just can't get enough as this time he pairs off with the handsome Joaquin Arrenas. Following up we have the one and only Kevin Warhol teamed up with Ryan McKenna. While we don't get to see Ryan as often as we would like, he certainly makes a great addition to the party today.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 8453kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BelAmi - Kevin Warhol Hoyt Kogan Joaquin Arrenas Ryan McKenna

GayCest A New Man Tape 2 - Commando 720p

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cain Marko & Brody Fox

Finally having sex with my was amazing! I can't even describe it. It was almost too much. I spent days just trying to process it. The thing was that, even though I had wanted it to happen for so long, I never thought it would be right to actually do it. But I never really tried to deal with that because I never thought it would happen. Then, you know, it did.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.2 MB

Download GayCest A New Man Tape 2 - Commando 720p

Raw Fuck Club - Drew Sebastian & Max Adonis

Drew Sebastian and Max Adonis are a match made in heaven. Hung Drew enjoys every minute he spends with Max, making out, sucking, eat ass and filling Max's bubble butt up with his huge tool. Max gives it up for Drew taking his cock in every position, making sure to please his Top and is rewarded with a hot load pushed back in his warm hole.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2373kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 362.2 MB

Download Raw Fuck Club - Drew Sebastian & Max Adonis

KinkyAngels with Gino Mosca, Kevin Warhol, Jack Harrer

In Great Expectations we are introducing Gino Mosca, Luke Hamill's new assistant, being seduced by all of the Kinky Angels with the exception of Adam. Gino being Luke's assistant is not a fiction but reality, all be it a rather absent minded one who gives Luke no end of headaches.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 842.6 MB

Download KinkyAngels with Gino Mosca, Kevin Warhol, Jack Harrer

Weekend getaway

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Elliot Finn has invited Nico Coopa and his crush, Trevor Harris, for a weekend getaway at his new house. But, when Nico falls for Trevor as well, things get complicated. Will Trevor go for one over the other? Or will something sexierhappen?

Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2801kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Weekend getaway

Peterson Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

Already hot, horny, and turned up to 10 when we arrive, Seth Peterson is ravenous, anxious to get at Spikey Dee's famously huge phallus! Spikey can't contain his excitement either, as he sheds Seth's shirt and exclaims, "damn!" After a steamy snog sesh, Peterson plunges to his knees, where he pantses Dee, and nearly gets knocked out by all that dick! Never one to back down from a challenge, Seth quickly shows off some serious suck skills, as Spikey spits some delicious dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

Download Peterson Pounded

BelAmiOnline - Hoyt Kogan & Eluan Jeunet - Summer Loves Series

Apart from having hot sex together, there is another connection between our stars today in that both Hoyt and Eluan have mainstream modeling careers outside of their work for BelAmi, but today they are paired up together as our feature scene for Summer Loves this week. Although Hoyt always tries in on with the new guys, our production team firmly ban him from fooling around with newbie Frederick (As we know you will ask, you will get to meet young Frederick in detail in March on Freshman) and send him on his way with our tall and sexy Slovak, Eluan. For those of you who like your sexy hot and sweaty, this one is for you as Hoyt gives Eluan a masterclass in anal pleasure.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 9421kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BelAmiOnline - Hoyt Kogan & Eluan Jeunet - Summer Loves Series

Citebeur - Martin Brute Fucks Tony Xoff

Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Martin Brute & Tony Xoff

Hung Ukrainian Stud Pounds Muscular French Ass
Hung Beast Martin Brute Unleashes His 9-Inch Cock on Sexy Playboy Tony Xoff. Horny Eastern European stud Martin Brute decided to treat himself to a wild gay hookup today. The formidable Ukrainian fucker arranged a meeting with Tony Xoff, a sexy, super-muscular French playboy. The two guys meet up in a sleazy spot for an extraordinary bareback fuck session. Fascinated by Martin's massive uncut cock, Tony presents his best asset - his magnificent, rock-hard, chiseled ass. Martin, at the peak of his sexual prowess, can't resist the allure of this handsome, virile, yet submissive French stud. Driven by raw lust, the hung Ukrainian top proceeds to pound Tony's tight hole with his gigantic 9-inch dick. Tony is in heaven! Fully stuffed and thoroughly dominated, the insatiable muscle bottom is completely satisfied by Martin's relentless hardcore fucking. It's a perfect match of hung Eastern top and greedy Western ass. Twelve points for Ukraine!

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 733.6 MB

Download Citebeur - Martin Brute Fucks Tony Xoff

Jay Phallus - Ep. 106

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也にヤられる生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3181kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 380.0 MB

Download Jay Phallus - Ep. 106

Martin and Alan Raw - Raunchy

Watch as asses are spread open with hard, thick cocks and pumped until they just cannot hold back any longer and blow!

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 638.7 MB

Download Martin and Alan Raw - Raunchy

Rhys Jagger & Hoyt Kogan - Part 2 - Condom Free

While we are bedding in our new content formats we will definitely be trying out some new things each month. Our 2nd On-the-set video is a scorcher with Rhys and Hoyt. The original scene was a 2-day adventure filmed by Marty Stevens, so today we get to find out how he actually made it. As a special bonus, both parts of the original scene are being re-uploaded in FullHD for you as well.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6334kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download Rhys Jagger & Hoyt Kogan - Part 2 - Condom Free

BelAmi - Gino Mosca Tim Campbell Billy Montague

Last summer our directors were to retire the watermelon device, so I have to note right at the beginning that I believe this is the last scene we have co-starring a watermelon.
Having gotten that out of the way, there are still many ways that our 3 guys today find to make a big sticky mess. Tim Campbell, Billy Montague and Gino Mosca are together here just outside of Budapest for this all way fuck fest. First to be made all sticky is Gino after being fucked by both the other guys. The stickiness however does not end there. After a quick shower it is Gino's turn to return the favour and fuck both the other boys as well.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6618kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BelAmi - Gino Mosca Tim Campbell Billy Montague

Scott Finn and Luke Reed

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Adjusting to life Scott Finn and Luke Reed have an arguement over the chores. After a little too much attitude from Luke, Scott loses his cool and decides to teach him a lesson. As punishment, Scott pulls down his pants for a good spanking. Luke runs away when he starts to get hard, escaping to the bathroom to handle his erection there.

Duration: 33:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps

Download Scott Finn and Luke Reed

Lawson James, Braxton Cruz And Cole Conner

There's always a first time for everything, and these boys are ready to get fucked. Their hungry holes crave the sensation of a rock hard cock in their ass.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Lawson James, Braxton Cruz And Cole Conner

Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev & Werekt

Hot welcome for a hot adult performer @werekt Volume 2. I turned too horny to be just a camera man, took off my jeans and started drilling @Daniel_Maltsevv permanently hungry hole.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev & Werekt

Fabian Divani and Buff

Check out what happens when you throw a group of very horny, testosterone charged young stud twinks together. It's a fuck 'n fuck fest they'll not soon forget.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fabian Divani and Buff

Raw Gaymers

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

Troye Dean is annoyed that his boyfriend, Drake Von, is gaming instead of working... but he's more annoyed that Drake blows off fucking him for pressing buttons! Troye gets a devious idea and starts stroking and sucking Drake's cock, then strips naked and backs his ass up. The top doesn't even take his eyes off the screen as he rims his bf's hole and Troye starts riding his dick, but once he logs off, he gives Troye his full attention as he fucks him doggystyle. The bottom cums as he gets drilled lying on his back, then Dean shoots in Troye's mouth.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raw Gaymers

CollegeBoyPhysicals Dr Help Me I Need A Refill

Studio: CollegeBoyPhysicals

Danny was skipping school to visit the clinic and refill his prescription for Adderall, with his friend TJ joining him. While they waited, TJ asked Danny for some of his medication. But Danny wasn't going to hand it over without getting something in return. After some persuasion from Danny, things escalated and the two boys ended up kissing and making love passionately.

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.0 MB

Download CollegeBoyPhysicals Dr Help Me I Need A Refill

Bruno Max, Jonathan Miranda - Pure Suit Mafia

You need to go deep and hard for total satisfaction - anything else is just teasing!

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 295kbps

Download Bruno Max, Jonathan Miranda - Pure Suit Mafia

Rhyheim Shabazz and Cody Seiya

Ever the eager bottom Rhyheim Shabazz is soon offering his ass for his friend to slide a plug into, but it's soon replaced by his incredibly hard bareback cock.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz and Cody Seiya