Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

MachoFucker Creampie for Nandito

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: mens
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Rimming

One of our sexiest Bottom stars, Nandito, is back on track, rewarded for his taker qualities with a fat load of Latino leche.
Sperm donor Antonio Biaggi definetely had a fun time with Nandito`s holes in our today`s update.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 406.0 MB

Download MachoFucker Creampie for Nandito

DarkRoom Two Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Antonio Aguilera, Felipe Ferro, Jose Quevedo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome

Watch as Antonio Aguilera absolutely destroys Felipe Ferro and Jose Qeuevedo's tight little assholes. Antonio pounds away until there's barely anything of his two little pigs and they're begging for mercy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

Download DarkRoom Two Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf

Global Entry Scotland, Scene 3 1080p

Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Xavier Gold, Brandon Dylann
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

NakedSword is in Edinburgh, Scotland, with eager newcomers Xavier Gold and Brandon Dylann. For both of their studio debuts, Xavier is getting a tasteof Brandon's big uncut dick before Brandon lifts Xavier's legs and rams his tongue into Xavier's tasty hole. Now fucking bareback across the living room,a very flexible Xavier throws his thighs all the way back as Brandon goes in and out of his hole, preparing to deliver a torrent of cum.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 983.4 MB

Download Global Entry Scotland, Scene 3 1080p

Much excitement

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Ever since this first touched him, he's always liked the handsome tall . And recently Eli has been thinking about how he could seduce the big man.
Eli is short for his age. Not just short, but tiny. As Wolf carefully and procedurally holds his balls in his hands, he notices just how big the man's hands are.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7533kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Much excitement

OnlyFans Alejo Ospina and HardTomxxx

Studio: OnlyFans

Hardtom fucks Alejo Ospina. When i started feeling it growing in my mouth i never expected to be this big

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1696kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download OnlyFans Alejo Ospina and HardTomxxx

ColbyKnox Kane Fox Stretches Out Hazel Hoffman

Studio: ColbyKnox

Kissing and jerking a stud's dick. The best way to start a ColbyKnox video! In this week's update Kane Fox and Hazel Hoffman are on the studio's bed, pleasuring each other. Kane licks Hazel's neck. 'I want to taste some of that,' Kane whispers. Hazel grins. He positions himself on his stomach with that perfectly round ass up in the air. First, Kane spits on Hazel's hog. Then he dives for the hunk's tight hole. 'Oh, fuck,' Hazel groans. 'Your tongue feels so fucking nice.' Kane spreads the perky cheeks, leaving a gob of spit between them. 'You have such a perfect hole,' he exclaims. As he receives a flawless rim job Hazel reaches back, jiggling his cheeky cheeks. This gives Kane an opportunity to lick Hazel's staff. 'I want to get inside you so bad,' Kane declares, taking a break from making Hazel's hole into a meal. 'Are you ready for it,' Kane wonders. Hazel nods. 'Oh, I'm ready for it,' he says. Kane strokes his bare tool. He carefully fills the stud's hole up with hard dick. Once in, he leans down to kiss Hazel. Kane then pulls away to give his full attention to the pounding. 'You feel so fucking good,' Hazel cries out. Kane picks up the pace, smacking his scene partner's booty. He puts one hand in the small of Hazel's back. The other on Hazel's neck. Kane pins him down, driving his cock as far as possible. The boys reposition so Hazel can get on his hands and knees. Kane grabs the bottom stud's hips and the furious pounding continues. Hazel gets a chance to push his backside back on Kane. 'There you go, baby,' he encourages. 'I want you to flip over.' Kane pulls out and Hazel turns on his back; Kane sucks Hazel's rod. Right to the base. However, Hazel needs that meat back inside of him. He pulls his knees up to his chiseled chest. 'Your hole looks so pretty,' Kane notes. 'Give me that cock,' Hazel pleads. Kane does, stroking Hazel's staff at the same time. 'Fuck,' Hazel murmurs. 'You feel so fucking good.' This makes Kane pound to the balls. The tips of Hazel's toes start to curl because his 'special spot' is getting hit like a drum. 'Will you be my good boy,' Kane wonders. Hazel's sexy smile is the best answer. 'Anything you want,' he adds. 'Will you ride on top of me,' Kane asks. That suggestion gets the 'Hazel stamp of approval.' Kane lays supine on the bed as Hazel straddles him. He slowly grinds his butt on Kane's shaft. He reaches around, grabbing the ass flesh. Hazel jerks his tool as he rides. His cock is sandwiched between his stomach and Kane's. That friction pushes him over the edge; he nuts a juicy load, splattering the space between Kane's tiddies. Both taste the nectar. Hazel gets back on his stomach. Kane admires Hazel's backside for a while. Can you blame him? He then mounts, clapping those stunning cheeks. Like Hazel, there's only so much rubbing Kane can take. He pulls out, leaving a creamy load of man milk on Hazel's cake. A stream of the goo covers Hazel's hole. 'You made me cum so much,' Kane notes. He leans in and the exhausted studs kiss.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6865kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download ColbyKnox Kane Fox Stretches Out Hazel Hoffman

Andre Cruise destroys Simon Montana

These juiced-up young pups have just one thing on their mind - a big fat cock filling their throats before it fills up their boy-booty!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Andre Cruise destroys Simon Montana

HMT-Sniffies

I sat on the toilet, he remained standing and I suckled him. The dick was all drooling already, because I was smoothing it before. I suckled him like a calf, I went to the end of his cock. I tried to make as little noise as possible so no one would notice. Until he said he was going to come and I asked him to come in my mouth and he gushed in my mouth.

Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 237kbps

Download HMT-Sniffies

OnlyFans FitnessPapi, Rhyheim Shabazz and Delatinopapi

Studio: OnlyFans

Rhyheim and Fitness Papi tag teaming DeLatino Papi in this 35 minute scene that literally has it all! Passionate mixed with pounding, lifting, DP, cumshot, all you could ask for in a threesome.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5254kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans FitnessPapi, Rhyheim Shabazz and Delatinopapi

Apolo Adri, RicoVegaXxx, Giuspel

Brace yourself for a montage of fit and toned eye candy and awesome anal devourment!

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Apolo Adri, RicoVegaXxx, Giuspel

Crunchboy-Anthony Fucked By Caue

We love delivering awesome pairings that really impress, and you have to admit that the sight of hunky straight top Janusz pounding the pale little hole of twinky boy

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 464.1 MB

Download Crunchboy-Anthony Fucked By Caue

The Doctor's Special Serum (720p,1080p)

Cast: Skylar Finchh, Beaux Matthews
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Skylar is worried about aging quickly and losing his cute looks. But Dr. Beaux has a special serum and won't let that happen. His special juice comes from his cock, and it'll mean he has to cum all over Skylar's sweet twink face. Skylar is ready for anything if it means he can hold on to his youthful looks. Beaux fucks Skylar hard, topping the sweet guy and stretching out his tight hole. When Beaux feels his load coming, he shoots his spunk all over Skylar's face.

Total size: 734.7 MB in 2 files.

Download The Doctor's Special Serum (720p,1080p)

Gael kRiok & Randhy Junior

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots

I captured this style of video this way because I've seen other producers doing a similar style, however, I wanted to implement it in my own way with jerking both cocks of them watching them to finish the rest while I captured those sexy penetration and positions. In all this was such a great film to be apart of. I'm sure you all will love this too!!'

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5129kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 837.6 MB

Download Gael kRiok & Randhy Junior

SU-Rick Lennon & Gabriel Chiappe And Caetano Soares

Not only is his friend being a bitch to him, but he's got this guy that he was messing with sending him some pretty psycho texts.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7154kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SU-Rick Lennon & Gabriel Chiappe And Caetano Soares

Caught in the Rain

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Though they may be locked out, Kai Locks and Avery Jones aren't left with nothing to do. With the whole afternoon to , they have a good idea on how to pass the time together, and though the rain is cold, the collective body heat between them is enough to make it positively steamy.

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

Download Caught in the Rain

Straight Dudes Like Watching

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Scott Finn arrives to see Quentin Gainz, but finds him in the shower. Scott loves what he sees, as Quentin washes his amazing body. He's nearly caught, and runs off to watch TV. Meanwhile, at the pool, Ian Oakley and Evan Landers are enjoying the Summer sun. Quentin gets out of the shower and sits with Scott to watch some TV. After a quick chat, Quenin let's Scott know he caught him looking, but that he liked it and wants more. Scott jumps at the chance to start sucking. The boys at the pool start to wonder why Scott hasn't shown up yet, and go inside to explore. Ian and Evan are surprised to find Scott blowing Quentin, but decide to jump right in to the fun. It's the time of Quentin's life, as the boys take turns kissing, sucking, and rimming him. The guys take turns on each other, fucking all over the couch. After an epic fuck, they all retreat to the pool for more fun in the sun!

Duration: 37:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3784kbps

Download Straight Dudes Like Watching

OnlyFans-Dylan TidesXXX & Dilfydrew

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download OnlyFans-Dylan TidesXXX & Dilfydrew

More Than Friends

Watch as these hot boys go to work on some huge unsheathed cocks, drawing every last drop of warm spunk from their balls!

Duration: 33:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 952.1 MB

Download More Than Friends

Bareback Ranch, Scene 4

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

Hitchhiker Logan Cross is thumbing his way down the highway looking for more than just a ride. Lucky for him, built stud Ryan Rose happens along in his pick-up truck on his way home from work and picks Logan up at the side of the road. Proving the old trucker saying 'There's no such thing as a free ride -- passengers better give up ass, gas or grass' -- Logan shows his gratitude by nosediving into Ryan's lap right there in the truck while they're driving. Ryan sees he's got a live one on his hands and takes Logan to 'Bareback Ranch', where he pounds the living daylights out of the wandering stranger with his massive hard dick spraying a giant load on (and in) his ass.

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7148kbps

Download Bareback Ranch, Scene 4

Jholl Uchiha and Johnny Alves - The Plumber

It's an explosion of lust as these boys share dick swallowing duties before tight blow holes are widened and fucked hard until both young men are aching to spill their warm and sticky loads over each other's lithe bodies!

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jholl Uchiha and Johnny Alves - The Plumber