Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Hot Hardcore Fuck of Andr Miilk & Milton Escudero 720p

Cast: Andr Miilk, Milton Escudero
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

The very endowed asset fucks me hard and hard until he fills my ass with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 369.0 MB

Download Hot Hardcore Fuck of Andr Miilk & Milton Escudero 720p

William & Aiden's Morning Fuck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

We know William is a super top with a big cock; we know Aiden loves to get fucked and goes wild with a dick in his ass.You absolutely have to see the load Aiden blows here, with William's fat dick pounding his hole. Aiden completely loses it and drenches his ripped chest in cum! Then, he gets his face totally drenched in William's load!

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 922.2 MB

Down n Dirty, Editor's Cut (720p,1080p)

Cast: Dani Robles, Hugo Castellano
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Why keep a sexual relationship a secret? In the case of Dani Robles and Hugo Castellano, they can't have anyone at the office know they're fucking! Hugo is getting nervous. People are starting to talk, and he doesn't want their workplace fling to be public. But Dani has no intentions of ending it and asks him to meet at a warehouse behind their office. But, once they both arrive, it takes no time for the suited studs to get down to kissing and exchanging sloppy blowjobs. Dani has no problem deep-throating Hugo's massive meat. Then Hugo thrusts and swirls his tongue up Dani's gaping hole, practically burying his face in Dani's taut ass. Dani is in complete control when they start to fuck, taking Hugo's thick stiff cock. When Hugo is ready to cum, alpha-bottom Dani won't let him. Instead, he goes for another ride before busting his geyser of cum.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Down n Dirty, Editor's Cut (720p,1080p)

ExtraBigDicks Big! Hard & Deep

Studio: ExtraBigDicks
Cast: King Cuba, Aiden Tyler

ExtraBigDicks Big! Hard & Deep - Steamy locker room sex with Aiden Tyler and King Cuba!

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.2 MB

Download ExtraBigDicks Big! Hard & Deep

SouthernStrokes Alex Axel and Roman Capellini

Studio: SouthernStrokes

Young boys need a little discipline now and then, especially when they do something like get a few secret tattoos and try to hide them under their pajamas. My stepson, Roman, tried this exact thing. I caught him in the kitchen and made him lift his shirt. That's when I saw his young, tight body covered in new tats. I had to put Roman over my knees and spanked his butt. I didn't realize how nice it would feel to have my hand all over his bottom. It made me want to see how it would feel if my cock was filling up his hole. And after some hot mutual sucking, I did just that, and damn, it felt as good as I thought it would and better. It felt so good that after I let him cum with my cock still fucking his hole, I drained my balls all over his chest and tongue. I wonder what else he is hiding.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SouthernStrokes Alex Axel and Roman Capellini

House Sleepover

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Wurious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can't resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download House Sleepover

MenAtPlay - A Helping Hand

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Cristian Sam, Manuel Reyes
Genres: anal, bareback, businessmen, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth, suits

Manuel Reyes has been asked to work late and let in the technician who will repair the projector before a board meeting the following day. Manuel isn't happy about having had to wait around - until he meets the blue-collar stud, Cristian Sam. Cristian is wearing grey worker pants, a white t-shirt, and visible penis line. Once they get to the conference room, Manuel simply points to the projector without saying a word and starts to walk away (but not before taking a good look at the big dicked Argentian). Cristian catches the young suited stud staring at him and asks for a helping hand. Manuel's mood changes instantly and is ready to get down to "business" with the big-dicked blue-collar stud.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5415kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download MenAtPlay - A Helping Hand

Breathe deep

It seems young Elio Pjatteryd is a master of relaxation, his methods certainly seem to work well on adorable twink boy Rimi Morty in this BoyFun session. Then again, it seems impossible that any boy wouldn't be able to relax fully with this cutie exploring their body and reaching into their pants to play with their hardening cock.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Breathe deep

Companionship Inventory

Studio: MormonBoyz

Things had been awkward between Elder Holland and Elder Oaks since their last encounter.
After getting caught pleasuring one another by President Nelson, Elder Holland received some harsh discipline. His companion on the other hand, was "spared the rod" being the son of President Oaks. Elder Holland exacted his revenge on Elder Oaks' tight ass and hot mouth, mercilessly fucking him, using him as his personal fuck toy until he was satisfied he had been properly punished.
The days that followed were filled with angst and sexual frustration as the boys went about their missionary duties. Secretly Elder Oaks was longing to taste his companions cock again and feel Holland's huge member plowing into his hungry hole.
For his part, Elder Holland continued to masturbate every day while his companion was showering, thinking about getting his oversized dick worked over by Elder Oaks.
Elder Holland was still recovering from having his own ass opened up during his Setting Apart with President Oaks. He couldn't believe the juxtaposition he was feeling of wanting to be in control of his companion, but succumbing to the pleasure of having his hole opened up by his church leaders and submitting to their will, both equally excited him.
As they began to get dressed for the day Elder Holland sat on the bed watching his companion. Images of his girlfriend back home flashed through his mind, but he couldn't stop looking at Elder Oaks soft, wet lips. His balls ached at the memory of feeling his dick down the back of Elder Oaks' throat. And even though he knew that he still liked girls, he couldn't deny that his contact with the Brethren had awakened new sexual desires.
And having only his hand to help him the last few weeks, he was ready to pounce on his companion.
By the time the boys are ready to leave, Elder Holland decided he was taking charge and ending the charade they had been playing.
"We don't need to go out today. Come sit next to me."
Elder Oaks sits down, nervous for what his companion has in mind. Elder Holland wasted no time to begin tasting Elder Oaks sweet lips, gently kissing his companion. Elder Oaks can't keep his hands off of Elder Holland's engorged cock through his dress pants.
Down to their garments, Elder Holland unleashes his rock hard erection from his underwear and Oaks eyes practically light up with lust and desire to get it into his mouth.
But wanting to show his remorse for how he treated his companion last time, Elder Holland has another idea in mind. He removes Elder Oaks' garments, gently lays him back, and drops to his knees.
"I wanted to say I was sorry."
Looking directly into his companion's eyes, he opens his mouth and begins to slowly swallow Elder Oaks' swollen dick. This was definitely going to be a much better way to spend the day.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Companionship Inventory

BenleyRace - Eddie fucks Andrew in their first video together

Eddie gets to fuck Andrew in their first video scene together. I knew Andrew would be excited to get fucked by my mate Eddie when I was setting them up to meet. It's the first couple scene we shot in Australia this year and it's a hot one. After having been naked in the photoshoot together they were ready to get naked one more time and get off. Starting out on the couch with some kissing, Eddie pulls off Andrew's close to suck on his cock. Then lifting his legs in the air to lick that perfect bottom. Over on the bed Eddie gets to work drilling Andrew from every position possible. I love watching how much Andrew enjoys this. It's the most I've seen him getting fucked in his videos. You can just tell that Eddie's gonna keep going until he's blown a load on him. It's the first and one of the nicest couple scenes I've shot this year.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 747.6 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie fucks Andrew in their first video together

OnlyFans - Dylan Tides, Henry Hope, Jaxon Valor

Feel the heat and enjoy the sweet gay meat! All studs offer up super spicy action that is sure to set you on fire and leave you begging for more.

Duration: 29:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans - Dylan Tides, Henry Hope, Jaxon Valor

His sexual feelings

Today, Austin waits excitedly to be called into the doctor's office, ready to see the tall man once more. Once in the exam room, the tall doctor greets him warmly and performs his usual routine exam, monitoring Austin's growth and development and seeing how he's coming along. The visit is, for the most part, going pretty much like every previous visit. And Dr. Wolf is happy to answer Austin's questions and hear his concerns about his development. But for the first time, however, the doctor can't help noticing the way the boy is looking at him. He realizes the boy's bashful glances are mostly directed toward his concealed manhood and long, tall body. It's clear that the young man is interested in him sexually.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download His sexual feelings

Femboy Drained My Balls

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

Sam Ledger needs to walk off his videogame defeat and finds himself outside his buddy's 's room, watching femboy Foxy Alex do his makeup in a little pink top and panties. Sam finds himself getting hard and can't help jacking off, even sneaking closer. When the femboy notices he's being watched, his big dick pops out in surprise, and Sam eagerly sucks it. Foxy Alex puts the twink on the bed on all fours and pounds his hole, until there's a knock at the door, but the femboy soon gets rid of his bro. He penetrates Sam with a makeup brush, then the bottom rides him on the bed. Foxy Alex sucks Sam and fucks him till he cums, then shoots on the bottom's glasses.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download Femboy Drained My Balls

Cum Home With Me

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

Twinky blond boy Josh Cavalin is enjoying the view while sitting by the river, but it's not entirely innocent. Guys across town know it's the best place to find a friend looking for some no-strings BoyFun and he's waiting for the right guy to come by amidst the clueless joggers and cyclists.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cum Home With Me

Alex Kof & Canyon Cole

Studio: CockyBoys

Canyon Cole returns to use his uncanny charm on another top: Alex Kof! While Alex is similarly inclined to sensuality, he's more the strong, silent type- but with Canyon he smiles and vocally interacts right from the start. Canyon virtually worships Alex's muscles and cock and gets some ass-eating and passionate fucking in return along with Alex showing his romantic side!

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alex Kof & Canyon Cole

What It Means To Be a Leader (720p,1080p)

Cast: Ryan St Michael, Dante Clark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Dante's time has come to step up and be a leader. Ryan, an existing leader of the mission, is prepared to show Dante everything he needs to know when it comes to leading with passion and resolve. Dante already knows what leader Ryan likes in an Elder and shows him just how loving and passionate he can be. Dante lets Ryan stretch out his tight hole and top him. Dante is a wonderful bottom and takes Ryan's cock with great discipline and care.

Total size: 495.7 MB in 2 files.

Download What It Means To Be a Leader (720p,1080p)

ChaosMen - Davin Strong and Valentin Petrov Raw

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Davin Strong, Valentin Petrov
Genres: anal, bareback, bodybuilder, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth

Bodybuilder Davin Strong gets muscle worshipped and fucked raw by Valentin Petrov.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download ChaosMen - Davin Strong and Valentin Petrov Raw

BenleyRace - Eddie blows a huge load fucking Buzz Hardy

My cute mate Eddie blows a huge load while fucking Buzz Hardy in their first video together. They were getting really turned while sucking each other's dicks in the photoshoot. I didn't want them getting too excited during that shoot because we still have a video to make. Watching too of our most beautiful mates making out on the couch was really hot. Buzz pulled down Eddie's shorts and started licking that cute little bum. You can see how much Eddie is enjoying this. They swap positions so Eddie can go down to suck on Buzz's big stiff cock. Watch how Buzz repeatedly fucks Eddie's mouth in this video. After some nice tongue fucking I'm really happy to see Eddie mounting Buzz and fucking him like crazy. Eddie fucks really well and you can see that on Buzz's face. This was a very hot session to film.

Duration: 13:06

File size: 449.3 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie blows a huge load fucking Buzz Hardy

Trenton & Jacob Take Turns

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Jacob actually reminds me of Trenton quite a bit - he's young, hot-bodied, extremely good-looking, and when he first arrived at CF I so hoped he'd give guy/guy action a shot. When he did take that plunge and get in to some action with his fellow CF studs, he blew me away with how quickly he took to it, how hot he looked while doing it, and how much energy and enthusiasm he showed. Trenton was and had done all of the same not too long ago.

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Trenton & Jacob Take Turns

BenleyRace - Getting my horny mate Eddie off

I hadn't planned to be in this video but the thought of getting my horny mate Eddie off was too much. As soon as he suggests I suck his dick I was ready to jump in. We had just finished doing a long photoshoot with Eddie posing semi naked and naked around my hotel room. He's a really cute and really sweet mate. Normally he's busy shooting with our other mates. I jumped at the chance to get him alone with this one. In this video Eddie strips out of his clothes and undies and plays with his hard cock on the bed. He gets into a little fleshlight fucking before inviting me to suck his cock. After a quick move of the cameras I got down on my knees and started wanking and sucking on that cock. I really liked kissing him in this video too. Then Eddie lays on his back so I can crouch over him and fuck his mouth. I'm surprised he could even breathe for that long. I loved doing this video with Eddie. It makes me think I should do more with him.

Duration: 15:14

File size: 523.0 MB

Download BenleyRace - Getting my horny mate Eddie off