Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Danny Shine, Skylar Finchh, Mick Weston - Use us while you wait

There's no shortage of excessive lust with this gaggle of horny teens.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Danny Shine, Skylar Finchh, Mick Weston - Use us while you wait

Hugo and Sergyo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

This week we are showing you a hot new video. Our newcomer Sergyo gets a great big welcome from Hugo. Sergyo doesn't waste any time getting his huge dick inside Hugo's beautiful ass. This is a video where two hot men get it together, each giving the other what he needs: a good hard fucking . Hugo teaches Sergyo his latin rythmn and Sergyo just opens his mind and all his holes , enjoy.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.3 MB

Download Hugo and Sergyo

Jacob Taylor, Randy Dixon

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jacob Taylor, Randy Dixon
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscles, Bareback, Interracial, Creampie

El Guerra De Dos Actives. The War of the two tops. These two latin lovers are ready to take things to the next level. But what do you do when both guys say they want to be the top? Well, it becomes a war. And the first guy with the legs in the air wins. Jacob pins Randy down and pulls off his underwear. He starts to rim him. Randy squirms in defiance, but the licking of his hole feels so good. He starts to give in to the pleasure. Jacob wants to know if Randy accepts that he's in charge. Randy totally caves. And after some hot dick sucking, Randy is ready to bottom. Jacob shoves his bare uncut dick inside that hot latin hole and starts fucking him hard. There is spitting and smacking and slapping. This is one rough fuck. And by the time they are climaxing, these two hot muscled to perfection hard bodies explode. Jacob pulls out and shoots his cum all over Randy and shoves it back inside.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3323kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 497.6 MB

Download Jacob Taylor, Randy Dixon

Hot Threesome Claude Sorel, Gino Mosca & Yuri Alpatow 1080p

Cast: Claude Sorel, Gino Mosca, Yuri Alpatow
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

We are not going to waste much time with storyline or introduction in this scene as right from the get-go Gino and Claude have sexy Yuri right where they want him, and it is pretty obvious what they intend to do with their cute, blond conquest. This is a video from one of our previous trips to Cape Town, back when Gino was still with us and Claude was still an active model (not that he still isn't called upon every now and then, but his main role now is cameraman). All the guys here are in perfect shape, just out of their twink years and into their prime. The combination of blond Yuri and his pair of dark-haired lovers is a perfect match and the scene is romantic, sexy and full of hot action right from the opening until the cum drenched final moments.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8766kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hot Threesome Claude Sorel, Gino Mosca & Yuri Alpatow 1080p

Kyle Ross ,Christian Collins - Christian's First Time Remembered

Cast: Kyle Ross ,Christian Collins
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Christian collins takes a walk down memory lane... Real life memory lane and gets personal with his first time. "i feel like i knew what i was doing but i had no idea." this hard bodied twink tells the most intimate details of his first encounter with a guy. "he jerked down my pants and just went to town." christian continues to tell us. You won't want to miss the rest of this reenactment; a first time for christian collins.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 611.0 MB

Download Kyle Ross ,Christian Collins - Christian's First Time Remembered

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 12

理一が、光希と裕也に生掘りされ、中出し、顔射ついでにお掃除フェラまで光希に足を抱えられ、当て掘りされ、あっという間にトコロテンもしちゃいました。

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13655kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 12

Danny Fantasy, Amir Pounding, Chizo

男とキス、フェラをするのが初めてだが、手を自由に使えないことをいいことにやられ放題!初めての口内射精。味はどうだったでしょうか爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初出演!!

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

Download Danny Fantasy, Amir Pounding, Chizo

Danny Fantasy and bigboy1der p2

放課後の追試中、生徒のカンニングを発見してしまう!
バッグの中には生徒がアナニーで使うディルドが。カンニングと不正な物の持ち込みの処罰として、生徒にエロくて恥辱な罰を要求することに。

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1512x1512, AVC (H.264), 4168kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download Danny Fantasy and bigboy1der p2

OnlyFans - Matthew Ellis and RockyUnleashed

Sensuous mouths, hard nipples, meaty flagpoles and twitching asses are all appreciated and worshipped before these hot, young men plow into each other and share their seed!

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Matthew Ellis and RockyUnleashed

Dominic Santos, Zane Porter

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dominic Santos, Zane Porter
Genres: Anal Sex, AutoFellatio, AssPlay, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Zane and Dominic were getting along pretty well. Zane had heard that Dominic had a big dick. Mostly because Dominic would not stop talking about it. Zane had to take a look at it for himself. Dominic can get hard a slight breeze, so just the near mention of Zane asking to see his cock got Dominic rock hard. He pulled out his thick black dick and Zane got to his knees to suck it. Zane had never had one like this before. Dominic bent down and self sucked along with Zane to show him how it is done. Then Dominic got a hold of Zane and began to suck his rigid pink cock. After some hot rim action, Dominic begged to get fucked. Zane was happy to grant his wish. He filled Dominic up with his long hard cock and fucked him mercilessly. Finally Dominic rode Zane until the cum was fucked out of him. Zane fed it to him and then he nutted right onto Dominic as he stuck out his eager tongue. Be sure to check out the behind the scenes where each of them cum again and swallow more loads. Hot hot hot.

Dominic was eager to bottom. And Zane loves plowing guys that loved to get fucked. After Zane bottomed for Brandon Foster he was still walking funny, so he was more than happy to top this time around. They took no time to get their clothes off and their hard dicks out. Zane kissed down Dominic to his ebony cock and they both sucked on it together. Then Dominic stripped Zane to reveal his taut alabaster skin underneath a bunch hot tattoos. They sucked and rimmed and finally Dominic got his ass fucked good and hard. By the time Dominic came, he was riding Zane fast and covered his muscled pecs with hot white jizz. Then when Zane came, Dominic swallowed the load down.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Dominic Santos, Zane Porter

RawFuckClub Latin muscle bear

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Choloso, Latinrelax

I made this Hairy muscle Latin online so I buy him to my house as soon as he walked in he took my close off He asked me to wear leather. we had a sling, so he put me in the sling and my ass hard and fast like a drill and then he took me to the bed until he shoot his load in my hairy ass.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2320kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub Latin muscle bear

RawFuckClub Ill Recover

Studio: RawFuckClub

RawFuckClub present Aaron Trainer, Jaxon Valor, in a latest hot video scene update 'I'll Recover' .someday.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2368kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 264.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Ill Recover

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 59

【顔出し】3年前から出演していた○大野球部が、ついに待望の顔出し出演してくれました!薄顔イケメンです。そして、初挑戦のアナル受けもしてくれました!マジでエロいです。

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 59

Colt - Muscle Up! Scene 5

Studio: Colt
Cast: Edu Boxer, Pierro Sias

The final pivotal Scene Five is the passionate encounter of popular Colt Man Exclusive Edu Boxer and new Colt Man Pierro Sias. This is a scene of Latin passion as Edu controls and dominates Pierro. The action is followed beautifully both on top of the water and underneath as well!!!

Duration: 20:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Colt - Muscle Up! Scene 5

BilatinMen-Lit & Epico

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

Download BilatinMen-Lit & Epico

Besavage8 - Ep. 31

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー
現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:31
Video: 904x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Besavage8 - Ep. 31

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 32

デカマラマッチョ達に生で挿入され種マンにされ、変態種壺に落ちていく
中出し、顔射、お掃除フェラの7発の射精シーンあり!
激エロやばいです

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 32

Danny Fantasy and Rocky Unleashed Dark Fantasy - Stolen

大人気モデル陳光が遂にアナル解禁!!
人生初の男の肉棒が陳光のアナルから出し入れする。
未開発の締まりのいいアナルがエロすぎる。
初めてながらも、アナルの快感に堕ちていく陳光に必見!!

Duration: 28:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Danny Fantasy and Rocky Unleashed Dark Fantasy - Stolen

MonsterDickHunters Visited by elbuenre part 2

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよくなっちゃってます!撮影を重ねる度にアナルが気持ちよくなるらしく、今回はやばかったみたいです!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛い彼は必見です

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 561.8 MB

Download MonsterDickHunters Visited by elbuenre part 2

Nico Ruiz and Crixxx Nie

Crixxx is lost in the middle of nowhere, trying to find a phone signal in the woods. He's been roaming for quite some time, and his battery is almost but lucky for him, a cabin pops up between the trees and a handsome stranger shows up. His name is Nico, a loner who lives in his humble house in the wild. Nico offers to charge Crixxx's phone and strikes up a conversation with him while they wait. The two hot Latinos soon realize that they are both horny and haven't cum for a while now. Feeling frisky and with no one to watch them, they start sucking each other's dicks, enjoying the taste of cock in their dry mouths. Nico hasn't fucked a hole for a long time so he offers to stuff his guest's butt with meat. Crixxx is worried that it might hurt, but Nico reassures him by eating his ass to open it up. Now, Crixxx' hole is ready for action! He won't leave until his phone is charged and his ass is filled with milk.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8162kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nico Ruiz and Crixxx Nie