Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

HungYoungBrit - Adorable 19yr Beautiful Boy on the boat

Things got well carried away, his such a hot boy we went from kissing on the front deck on this speed boat and playfulness to then us getting our dicks out the hottest thing then happened - I pull his pants down, spit on it and stick my fingers deep up his tiny waist and almost fucking right there wow - really beautiful spainish lad - his super cute, so friendly v- really fucking sexy man! I take him into the back toilet I luv sticking my dick up this absolute stunner and you can tell.He was so hot I took him back to my hotel and we spunk our loads - what a massive amount of cum that squirts outta him man we filmed it all for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7606kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download HungYoungBrit - Adorable 19yr Beautiful Boy on the boat

CockyBoys Kevin Carson and Pierre Fitch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Kevin Carson, Pierre Fitch
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.

Pierre Fitch has been topping a lot more at CockyBoys lately, but every now and then he'll succumb to being the bottom bitch. It takes a really hot top to dominate Pierre, though, but luckily Kevin Carson was just the man for the challenge.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download CockyBoys Kevin Carson and Pierre Fitch

Rhyheim

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Hung tops Rhyheim Shabazz and Marlon Costa are already stiff when young twink Sam Ledger decides to join them in bed for a late-night bareback threesome. As Sam takes turns swallowing each of their massive cocks, both men rim his hole until they're ready to dick him down at both ends. While Rhyheim's meat fills Sam's mouth, Marlon kisses Sam's feet and begins thrusting himself into Sam's smooth slit. Knowing that the slim bottom can handle even more, Rhyheim rams his rod right in before the two tops team up to double penetrate his hole in multiple positions across their stark white sheets. With his hole stretched out more than he ever thought possible, Sam's jaw falls open for a non-stop stream of moans until the two men are completely finished using his hole and pulling out to finally unleash their loads.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3639kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 771.7 MB

Download Rhyheim

RFC-Storm Ep 1 Siberian Storm

Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm. Then, hot older muscle daddies Dino Tamborino and Drake North choose some seriously hot fucking over doing their chores. Next, Jarrod and his beautiful fat ass are a perfect fit for handsome John Baldwin's hot cock. Sexy Danny Rubino is thrilled when the game ensures he'll end up on bottom for Dillon's hot dick. Finally, hung daddies Scott Reynolds and Ty Ewing fuck the day away when the game bids them to.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2317kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download RFC-Storm Ep 1 Siberian Storm

OnlyFans Tle Kittikhun Khuabphimai & Semen X, Part 1

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans resent hot video scene update with Tle Kittikhun Khuabphimai & Semen X, Part 1. Enjoy!!

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans Tle Kittikhun Khuabphimai & Semen X, Part 1

Alvaris Serviced

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Muscules, Duet, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshots

In my ongoing effort to mix-up the Serviced videos, Hayden volunteered to take over some of the sucking duties.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2178kbps

File size: 334.5 MB

Download Alvaris Serviced

HungYoungBrit - Newcomer College boy used n fucked by twink

Mean and keen grinda cock ring waring sleazy fit 30's fuckka, 8 inch hung fucks college boi this boy is amazing! Kid on the block -takes dick so well he really wants 2 be fucked so much "Left ruined" (his words) he told me he wanted to be fucked by the biggest cock in the world wow - this grad student really is sweet man - looks so cute in his but his not innocent , its not like that at all, his mikes mate so need I say anymore... (another sex addict then) haha turns out college boy is such a sleazy lad his into getting guys online who are horny, into only and whom fucking twinkly prep types and his proper mission to prove it how naughty he can be for us he fucking loves being spoken down to and made to feel like he's trash for slightly older tops in mikes bedroom - thats how he knows mike, from sex parties - btw hot learner wanted to be filmed ,we didn't convince him or nothing. Lol I can see why he wanted to be filmed - this hot little fucker turns me on so much when his sucking on that big fucking dick and is looking up at that sleazy northern top ....Aarrrr - v-hot his eyes are very beautiful he really gets into it - this is a proper sexy vid man! Theres something really special about this lad - I think its coz he wanted cummed in so badly and wants to tell everyone about it at the same time.... Proper trash, proper us! He begs "I cant wait to feel your cum" .... His got a nice fat dick too - really sexy, get so hard n big when getting poked in up the bum! He starts off sitting right down on the hung scallys bell end - he slides all the way down it till all 8 inchs are pushed up into the back of his ass. Omg....Bent over the bed doggy style his fucking pounded with a hand holding down his face! The hot stud top, gives it to him :)) so hot to at one point that uni lad is put on his back and with legs in the air getting fucked and his got this massive smile on his face - his in (not the pills the feeling) its so lovely to see him enjoying it so much- I like it when its real like this and you can see these lads genuinely so so happy - that doesn't stop yhr dirty fucking twisted head of the top fucking hard and wanting to unload in him uni lad keeps calling this horny keen barebacker "" the manchester guy is actually well fit - his fucking 'sleazy as fuck' though guys - trust me - been having some private conversations and his one well twisted sick perv (like me) his obsessed with leaving his spunk deep up some hot sexy chavs holes. I think his going to be joining the 'bareback hung cum fuckers club' here in london.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7133kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HungYoungBrit - Newcomer College boy used n fucked by twink

Next Door Originals - Edge Of Forever

Being roommates during the lockdown turned Kyle Wyncrest and Justin Matthews into fuck buddies. As is the case with most sex only relationships, someone caught feelings, and that someone is Kyle. He fights with himself whether he should admit his feelings to Justin or if he should bury them under the rug. In an act of boldness, Kyle goes for it, and he's very pleased with the outcome.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6024kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Next Door Originals - Edge Of Forever

Only Fans - Joaquin Santana and Andy Rodrigues

Cute twink Joaquin Santana is naked and horny, playing with his dick, whilst lying on a bed, he moves to the mirror where he practises a bit of self love. Andy Rodrigues is lying on his bed and discovers Joaquin lying on a bench beyond the bedroom. The guys get it on immediately with plenty of oral with Andy getting his hard cock sucked by the bottom boy Joaquin. After a sweaty fuck the boys take a shower together to clean off all that sticky spunk!

Duration: 33:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 614.6 MB

Download Only Fans - Joaquin Santana and Andy Rodrigues

Liam Fucks Colucci

Turn the lazy afternoon for some sexy summer fun - packed with strength and energy.

Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Liam Fucks Colucci

HarlemHookups - Bareback Raceplay TagTeam

2 big white dicks are always better than one in my opinion, especially if they have a dirty mouth. Jacob and Kodie are constantly horny and really into raceplay. Nothing hotter than a hung white dudes that's obsessed with wet black holes! They took turns tagging my ass, slapping my face, and choking my throat with dick until they shot huge loads!

Duration: 22:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2644kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Bareback Raceplay TagTeam

HungYoungBrit - 6x Quarantined Horned up n desperate to cum lads

Going live for jamiehp sex events sbn live show 6x quarantined, horned up and desperate to fuck lads turn on each other during lockdown. Quarantine, lockdown, call it what ya like -one things for sure, we are going insane with hornyness someones getting blown up - its reece our house boy has now become our resident cum dump (he drew the short straw) being on lockdown so so wired because its the very time when everyones horny at home ... Lucky for us im locked up with 6 of us! We tied ? Up his hands and mouth so we wouldn't feel so bad all taking turns on him! Plus all that "No, no, no" can be a bit off-putting our first ever live performance - we were tasked with putting on a live sex show for jamiehp (a big group of sex clubs here in the uk) they have gone online now meaning anyone can watch there super hot sex shows (trust me I been to the actual club the lads are well fit!!!) we were so nervous because we didn't want it to be boring - so we cum up with a cleverly way of making it exciting the viewers apparently loved the 'performance' of wheeling in reece, all tied up and waiting to be shagged by the whole house live in lockdown obviously we are all one household and are sticking tp government lockdown measures. His tied up and wheeled into the webcam n fucked right there n then. This chavs sexy trackies are pull down by his ankles and his arse is left exposed. His our present to the world , a tied up scally boy about to get loaded live by a houseful of lads during lockdown easter sunday present we didn't wanna put on some bullshit group show on we wanted a big surprise for the live views everyone spunks up our helpless tied lad soggy boys bum left dripping n smelling of cum from our entire household we leave him wet n messy the house has turned into - we are going to have to start doing each other we are taking bets on either josh or micky getting bummed by the whole house if we do something like this again the live feed switched off live after 20 mins so no-one got to see us cum- fuck me - you wanna see that - even josh blows a load over and in his arse - so so so fuckin hot man at this rate I can see myself doing my own up the arse! Its either that or mickeys gotta get fucked. Lol which would you prefer? Desperate times call for desperate measures - the most important thing is that we stick to the government quarantine - so bend over josh and mickey. This was so horny making this. Everyone in the flat was gagging for some fucking n we finally got it...

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HungYoungBrit - 6x Quarantined Horned up n desperate to cum lads

A Hot Finale for a Special Day (720p,1080p)

Cast: Jax Thirio, Damian Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

After a long day of fun with his stepdad Jax, Damian falls asleep on the couch. Jax grabs the boy and puts him to bed, removing his clothes to ensure he sleeps tight. Suddenly, Damian wakes up and thanks his stepdad for a wonderful day, asking if he can show him his gratitude with a "special gift." Curious, Jax accepts, getting treated with a horny blowjob. Surprised by his stepson's cock-sucking skills, Jax retributes Damian's gift by eating his dick. He had been lusting about the idea of rimming his boy and fucking him, but he didn't think it was possible until now. Knowing that Damian craves for his stepdad to stuff him, Jax pounds Damian's asshole, pulling his cock out only to shower him with sweet cum.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download A Hot Finale for a Special Day (720p,1080p)

Ixi casalzao - David Fucks Lucas by the Pool

Tongues tease and delight as every inch of shaft is touched and tickled.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

Download Ixi casalzao - David Fucks Lucas by the Pool

Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Christian Peto Santiago
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Big Cock, Bareback

last I got my hands on Peto Coast, 10 inches of Raw, hammering, relentless Dutch meat. Christian Matthews and Santiago couldn't keep their greedy hands and famished mouths off this magnificent, uncut cock BUT even these pig-boys struggled, as Peto went from raw hole, to raw hole, stuffing his dick right into up to the balls, then pulling it out with a satisfying squelch and stuffing it into the next eager bum boy.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 860.1 MB

Download Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian

Andolini691 - Ep. 10

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 721.0 MB

Download Andolini691 - Ep. 10

Lewd Request in Budapest

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Condom, Oral, Rimming, Twink

BoyFun present Jared Shaw & Nick Danner in sexy movie scene sceen update - Lewd Request in Budapest.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lewd Request in Budapest

Point & Shoot sc.2 - Jimmy Durano & Marc Dylan 1080p

Studio: Falcon Studios

While all his friends are out sight-seeing Jimmy Durano decides to explore the city and see what he can find on his own. With his gaydar running on high, he spots Dylan Roberts lookin' so hot and yummy as he dines al fresco chompin' on a hot dog. The local native is just as smitten with the hunky tourist and agrees to show Jimmy a good time. They home and Dylan begins to feast on Jimmy's meaty foot-long. Soon wanting his share of some local cuisine, Dylan eats out Dylan's asshole, juicing it up with enough spit and making it nice and slick to handle his raging hard-on. The two new friends fuck nice and easy, then gradually build up to a frenetic pounding until they both explode, shooting wads of cum.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 549.2 MB

Download Point & Shoot sc.2 - Jimmy Durano & Marc Dylan 1080p

Underwear modelling can be fun but a raw flip-flop fuck is a must for

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Ryan Olsen, Sven Laarson
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Piercing, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

There's nothing like a clean, crisp pair of underpants to get you feeling in the mood, especially when you've got a whole selection of pairs to play with and you're in thepany of a mate who's equally risqué and up for some real good fun! Indeed, Sven Laar and Ryan Olsen have pretty much got the perfect recipe for a date to remember as they first frolic in and out of briefs and slips, before abandoning their love of fashion for their love of hard, aching dick! And believe us, whilst there may only be two lads in the frame here there's more than enough man-meat on them both to satisfy even the heartiest appetite. Cue a stupendous display of rampant cock-worship that'll leave you quite literally gasping for more - culminating in a brilliant session of 69-ing on the sofa that will almost certainly run the risk of bringing you to a premature climax. For those who can hold out, however, there's the prospect of an even hotter rutting session, as both lads take it in turns to plough into the ass-hole of the other - all captured in gloriously debauched, close-up detail!What really adds to the mix here, of course, is the array of positions adopted - not least of all by Olsen, whose butt is stretched to the max by Laar's almost over-eager ramrod before he finally succumbs to nature's urge and dumps a fine wad of jizz all over his own stomach. A deposit then matched by his buddy, who erupts like a water-cannon at a riot before sinking his spent dick back into Olsen's tired but clearly very satisfied arse. Youthful exhibitionism has rarely looked so inviting!

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 724.1 MB

Download Underwear modelling can be fun but a raw flip-flop fuck is a must for

Kurt Niles, Adam Reid - Reid Pounded Raw

They'll wrap their lips around whatever cock is in their face, using their tongue to slurp, taste and tickle every inch of rock hard dick.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7669kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kurt Niles, Adam Reid - Reid Pounded Raw