Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Chaos Men - Heath Halo, Max Romano

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Get ready for a torrid flip fuck with two horny studs, Heath Halo & Max Romano!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chaos Men - Heath Halo, Max Romano

Zane's

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jason Keys, Zane Penn
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

The weather has been really beautiful up north and we wanted to take new model Zane Penn & Ja Keys for a mini vacation. These guys are full of great energy, always smiling and giggling. We had a long drive ahead of us and after a little dancing and singing into fake microphones, Zane wanted to further pass the time. Ja brought up the fact he'd never had road head and convinced Zane it would pass time efficiently. Zane obliged and slurped up that cock. We literally went through a few gs before Ja discharges all over himself. We definitely passed time and now found ourselves at the amazing hike. The guys had time to wander around and we caught them sharing a few very unexpected, iconic type kisses. The sun was going down and we wanted to get back to the cabin before dark. It was starting to get pretty chilly outside so Ja started to fix together a fire. Zane came running downstairs to offer his hand. Of course, as soon as wood was grabbed, it was game time. Ja engulfed Zane's cock like a maning home from a long days work, starving for dinner. He worked Zane up so much that he just needed to fuck Ja. You got to see the rest, I don't think I've heard or seen Ja get fucked that hard. Zane played a loving power top, but he wasn't going to cum until he had a dick in his ass. Ja got to fuck Zane's beautiful ass until they both exploded.

Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Zane's

Pablo Bravo & Eduardo Leon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Fuckermate
Cast: Pablo Bravo & Eduardo Leon
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Fingering, Oral, Anal, Latin, Bareback, Teens, Cum shots

This time we bring you the bareback session with Pablo and Eduardo. These two hot Latinos have no limits. You only need to see the face of Eduardo when Pablo is fucking him raw, to know how much he wants it. This raw fuck ends when Pablo pumps Eduardo's willing ass full of cum. Pablo is one Chico Bravo.

Duration: 39:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps

File size: 707.1 MB

Download Pablo Bravo & Eduardo Leon

Jesse Stone, Trevor Brooks - Keep Him Clothes

There is love in the air and intense excitement from all the cocksucking, ass-rimming and butt-fucking.

Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2319kbps

File size: 782.7 MB

Download Jesse Stone, Trevor Brooks - Keep Him Clothes

Andy Fucks Jeff

So needless to say, there was a lot of anticipation in the air when the guys first met. Let's spend a good amount of time giving ass the attention it deserves.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4195kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 787.6 MB

Download Andy Fucks Jeff

CorbinFisher Zeb and Rudy's Flip Flop

Studio: CorbinFisher

The boys are in the gym pumping iron and flexing their muscles and wanna show off and welcome you to the cum show - and you'll know what we mean by that during this blazing hot episode's explosive climax!

Duration: 23:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1592kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 295.8 MB

Download CorbinFisher Zeb and Rudy's Flip Flop

SU-Passionate Exploring Marcus & Joshy

Video language: English

It's a confusing time for poor . Not only is his girlfriend being a bitch to him, but he's got this guy that he was messing with sending him some pretty psycho texts. Carter's stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SU-Passionate Exploring Marcus & Joshy

Jay Wolfe, Nate Rose - Spring Cleaning

A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing the lads on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Not only did he take that guy-guy plunge, he ended up loving it

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 927.3 MB

Download Jay Wolfe, Nate Rose - Spring Cleaning

The Last Rose, Scene 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Last Rose, Scene 3

Night Bath

The two studs get right to it as they strip off their shirts to get loosened up. Both are deliciously hung, with juicy cocks.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

Download Night Bath

Rocco Fucks Sandrias

He knows that he wants to sit on his cock, and he knows that after it is over he can kick him out of bed.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Rocco Fucks Sandrias

OnlyFans Matthew Ellis, Drew Valentino, and Eddie Burke

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Matthew Ellis with Drew Valentino, and Eddie Burke in a latest hot video scene update where Matthew Ellis DP'ed by Eddie Burke & Drew Valentino. Enjoy!!

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

Download OnlyFans Matthew Ellis, Drew Valentino, and Eddie Burke

Sexstylist Andrea and Scott Andrea Suarez Scott Carter

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Andrea Suarez Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots,

You can feel how your dick grows when he makes a massage in your hair, the moment you note his big bulge under the pants,Scott Carter makes his dreams come true discovering his hairdresser Andrea Suarez is not onlyan artist with the scissors but sex and feeding with his big dick.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download Sexstylist Andrea and Scott Andrea Suarez Scott Carter

OnlyFans Filipe Barros & Mike Almeida

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Mike Almeida with Filipe Barros in a latest hot video scene update where Mike Almeida fucks Filipe Barros. Enjoy!!

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans Filipe Barros & Mike Almeida

Would You Like Some Cum With Your Tea

The boys have intense eyes and perfect bodies. It is boner inducing to watch them take their clothes off and begin to kiss.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5127kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 710.7 MB

Download Would You Like Some Cum With Your Tea

CorbinFisher Jack & Barron's Cum Show

Studio: CorbinFisher

There's two guys I've been wanting to get together just to see what their chemistry would be like - Zeb and Rudy. Both guys are pretty laid-back and soft-spoken. But they get so much enjoyment out of fucking on camera . and they're always willing to try new things.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps

File size: 933.4 MB

Download CorbinFisher Jack & Barron's Cum Show

The Handsome Pickpocket: Johnny Viper & Vlad Stark (720p,1080p)

Cast: Johnny Viper, Vlad Stark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Johnny spends a hot summer day sightseeing. He is an avid photographer and loves taking pictures of Europe's lovely parks and architecture. Yet, when the stud is trying to capture the moment with his camera, Vlad, a handsome pickpocket, tries to take his phone. What he doesn't know is that Johnny is an athletic guy and can catch him easily. Now Vlad is busted and Johnny is threatening to call the police. Desperate, Vlad begs for mercy, willing to do anything he wants. This gives Johnny the horny idea of taking Vlad to his place to tear his asshole apart. Vlad lets Johnny eat his hole before stuffing it up, at the mercy of his frisky command. He is afraid of what might happen to him, but he can't help but enjoy Johnny's big cock pushing deep inside of him. Knowing the power he has on the perpetrator, Johnny fucks Vlad nice and hard to teach him to think twice before stealing from him.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

Download The Handsome Pickpocket: Johnny Viper & Vlad Stark (720p,1080p)

Harlemsex Deep Gay Throat Fuck

Studio: Harlemsex

This guy was straightforward: his thing is to fuck a mouth. Not getting sucked, fucking a mouth, super deep and hard. He warned me he was ruthless. I wanted it. He was waiting for me standing up, his ultra thick, hard cock proudly waiting for me. Naturally, I got down on my knees and let him take control of my mouth. I've rarely been fucked like that. I didn't have time to catch my breath, I drooled like crazy. It was super hard... and I loved it.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps

File size: 167.6 MB

Download Harlemsex Deep Gay Throat Fuck

Letterio & Aaron Steel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.

The man of the moment - Letterio is back to seed another ravenous, hairy hole. Aaron Steel was more than eager to offer up his prime, Spanish beefy rump. Its one of the most passionate, cum drenched sweaty fucks we've ever filmed as Aaron's eyes roll back in his head in equal degrees to the depth of Letterio's, spit lubed, penetrating, uncut cock.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 880.4 MB

Download Letterio & Aaron Steel

Studio orgy part 2

Studio: BelAmiOnline

Studio orgy part 2 BelAmiOnline guys with big dicks. They love to suck hot clubs and fuck elastic assholes. Very sexy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2440kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 432.2 MB

Download Studio orgy part 2