Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Colton Keon

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English

You can bet Oliver is happy to oblige and with first contact made it's mere moments before the boy is shirtless. This fit young man clearly arrived with an agenda, but he's got the right friend in Oliver. With penises swelling in their pants the boys are hastily stripping down, their rigid uncut cocks between each other's lips while they relax on the couch and service each other.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Colton Keon

RawFuckClub Destroying This Huge Ass With My Cock

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Lazzarato, Thiago Dumont

I really enjoyed fucking this huge ass. I want you to enjoy the full video.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x700, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 454.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub Destroying This Huge Ass With My Cock

Bickering Twink Gets An Ass-

There's something inanely endearing about watching Charlie Keller and Titus Snow as they bicker about how many times the latter has telephoned the fire service in the past month - like an old married couple, who in the end have to agree to disagree. What's more, the heavy sense of endearment that obviously exists between these two buddies quickly translates itself into action of the very hottest kind; with the handsome Icelandic insistence that Snow finally stops his protestations marking the start of a terrific session of kissing and cock-sucking that'll have your cock straining in anticipation. Of course, the fact that we're presented with two of the most lust-worthy individuals on the current scene is more than enough to secure our guaranteed attention in itself; but by the time these two dick-loving stalwarts are 69-ing on the sofa you'll surely be in a state of total memorisation.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

Download Bickering Twink Gets An Ass-

British twunk

At times, even Helmut seems to need a break from Jerome and today sends his best bud off to the pool by himself so that he can enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. Of course, this doesn't last long. As soon as Jeff spies his chance he sneaks into Helmut's room for a bit of fun with the biggest dick in the house.

Duration: 39:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download British twunk

IrmaosDotados - Teaching The Cousin

Studio: IrmaosDotados

Bielzinho is a virgin and doesn't know how to have a relationship with someone, his cousin Nicolas Cairo will help him by giving him some really hot tips so that his cousin doesn't feel embarrassed at the right time.

Duration: 44:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IrmaosDotados - Teaching The Cousin

Aaron Trainer, Skylar Finchh - Blessing Through Banging

These boys fuck with vigor and endurance and you will be unable to resist, as their fuck buddies find out, as they pound the cum right out of you!

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aaron Trainer, Skylar Finchh - Blessing Through Banging

Dante & Romeo Ep. 205

アダルト会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 877.7 MB

Download Dante & Romeo Ep. 205

Wank Party #170, Part 2 Raw

Rimming comes next, with the lad up on the worktop and his ass licked out, but he's not gonna miss out on the same.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6799kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

Download Wank Party #170, Part 2 Raw

Thomas Long

When Chris damned and Luke truong couldn't keep their hands off each other, I wasn't shocked. What they did during the scene? Color me impressed.

Duration: 37:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Thomas Long

Trey's First Time with Matt 1080p

Cast: Trey, Matt
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

He's hot. He's ripped. He's personable and charismatic. He's fucking a guy for the very first time! It's time to see Trey go at it with another guy! At the outset of this video, I really had to keep myself from busting out laughing! I was talking to Trey, with Matt sitting to the side with a rather mischievous smirk on his face, and was about to go into some detail with Trey about what he could expect and what we'd like to see him do. I barely managed to get a word out, though, before Matt jumps up off of the bed, straddles Trey and starts kissing him. I didn't get a chance to tell Trey the rest of what I'd intended to mention, but I suppose Matt was going to show him all of that anyways! Trey's a stud I was particularly eager to see take the leap into guy/guy action. He has this winning smile and I was wondering if and how we'd get a chance to see that smile in this new setting for him. We certainly do see that smile plenty here, as he just can't contain what a kick he's getting out of the entire situation. I knew Trey was going to have fun here with Matt even though it was his very first time doing any of this.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 927.6 MB

Download Trey's First Time with Matt 1080p

Coach Stone, Cole Blue and Milo Miles - Chapter 4 - Back to the Gym

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Cole Blue, Milo Miles and Dillon Stone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Cole is around the same age as Milo and the two hit it off. They continue to meet up over Milo's lunch hours for their workout in the following days. The boys struck up a conversation one day about what each of their types were after Milo had made some comments at the gym about some of the older guys. It was then that Cole admits he is very much attracted to older guys, but found that they sometimes want nothing to do with guys his age.

Both Milo and Cole make their way to Stone and Associates, LLC. Their young cocks bulge behind their jockstraps. Mr. Stone sits on a couch and after introducing Cole to him, Milo slowly strips off his shorts to reveal his hard cock, desperate to break free from its jockstrap.

Mr. Stone calls Cole over as both boys take either side of the older man. He pulls down their jockstraps at the same time, immediately overwhelmed by having two hot twink cocks before him. He isn't sure whether or not to dive onto the new boy's hardon first, so he sucks Milo's cock into his mouth.

The older man's curiosity takes over, however, and he quickly throws his mouth onto the other twink's big dick. He switches between both boys, savoring the unique taste of each of them.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Coach Stone, Cole Blue and Milo Miles - Chapter 4 - Back to the Gym

Dante & Romeo Ep. 223

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 402.8 MB

Download Dante & Romeo Ep. 223

Andre Pijote fucks Matheus Matos

Girls today do not come, so the guys decided to have sex! But with each other ... Dick in the ass ... what a great movie for real men who value a strong dick.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4515kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 887.3 MB

Download Andre Pijote fucks Matheus Matos

OnlyFans - Caio Veyron and Loc Rios

They revel in the fact that a featherlite touch can raise more than a smile as cocks get harder and a familiar ache urges them to dip their heads and guzzle the thick pleasure rod!

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps

File size: 722.0 MB

Download OnlyFans - Caio Veyron and Loc Rios

Colt Buckleroos Part 1 Scene 5

Studio: Colt
Cast: Chris Wide, Dean Phoenix, Edu Boxer, Jake Andrews, Marcus Iron, Mike Dasher, Sam Shadon

Scene five is an old fashioned orgy. They call it a shindig here. After the local gay bar closes, the bartenders (Jake Andrews, Edu Boxer, Mike Dasher, Chris Wide and Sam Shadon) throw a party and invite a few close friends. Namely Kick (Dean Phoenix) and Jed (Marcus Iron). At first they just watch, but the action soon is blistering and they feel the heat. It just looks too good and soon they can't help themselves to be apart of this great sexual feast.

Duration: 28:31
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Colt Buckleroos Part 1 Scene 5

Ridick & Sir Peter - Prioritizing Workload

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Ridick & Sir Peter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

An executive secretary is tasked with answering calls, taking messages, arranging meetings, and prioritizing workloads. In Ridick's case, he is also responsible for servicing his big dicked boss Sir Peter. Horned up, Sir Peter calls a client and asks his secretary, Ridick, to come over. He touches Ridick's suit, chest, and cock. While still on the call, Sir Peter starts having sex with his subservient secretary and pretends not to be heard while getting sucked. When the call is finally completed, Sir Peter returns to real business by returning the favor to Ridick. First by sucking on his uncut cock and then bending him over his desk and slamming his monster cock inside the muscular office slut.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ridick & Sir Peter - Prioritizing Workload

Brittish Twunk takes on Elijah, Sonny & Romeo

Sometimes both the models are so masculine you can't really tell who's gonna get fucked but this one was super hot For some dudes hooking up with another dude isn't easy. It can come with a lot of pressures if your in the closet. The guys are real.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brittish Twunk takes on Elijah, Sonny & Romeo

BoyForSale The Boy Cole - Chapter 11 Milking the Slaves

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Cole Blue, Jack Andram, Lance Charger, Marcus Rivers, Patriarch Smith and Troye Jacobs

Ejaculation means something different to each master. For some, it is the right of the powerful, a sign of authority and dominance to be the one to receive pleasure. For others, it is more about control, a reward for their boys for giving good service. And for others still, it is about the marking and claiming of property, an act of consummation of ownership and contract.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 973.2 MB

Download BoyForSale The Boy Cole - Chapter 11 Milking the Slaves

Camping About, Scene 3 - Casey Flip, Chester Owen Hd

Oh, to be young and carefree! It's as sure as fuck to be hoped that Casey Flip and Chester Owen realise that these are the best days of their life, as they play and cavort in the woods and waters of their native Czechia. But whether they do or not, one things for certain - and that's the sight of them enjoying the joys and freedoms that only youth can ever provide is bound to attract a whole load of interest from our legion of fans. Not least of all because they look so fucking gorgeous in their lustful prime. To be honest, it comes almost as something of a sweet relief when the pair finally make it back to their tent after their energetic high jinks; at which point, of course, things quickly turn decidedly carnal, with both buddies taking it in turns to greedily feast on each other's hairless knobs.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Camping About, Scene 3 - Casey Flip, Chester Owen Hd

Underwater 4some Midnight Bath (With My French Friends) - Mika Ayden

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Craig Kennedy, Jean Dillier, Mika AYDEN, Tom Barber

It's the last night, of our first stay, that I'm spending with my French friends! To celebrate the occasion we have a midnight bath. We want to film this for you and share our last moment of fun One camera Outside The Water another Underwater; We take off our swimsuits, we kiss, we suck each other and we have fun!

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2284kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download Underwater 4some Midnight Bath (With My French Friends) - Mika Ayden