Sexy Babes in Erotic video!

Sha Rizel

Genres: Solo, Big Tits
Video language: English

"Wow is not adequate to describe Sha Rizel. She is incredible. I'm glad she is modeling," writes T.C. about 2013's Newcomer of the Year contest winner. "I'm so excited. Thank you to all the people who voted for me. I am very flattered that so many readers like me. I have read all of the comments, and it makes me feel very good," Sha said through Valory Irene, her Ukrainian-to-English interpreter (and 2011 Newcomer of the Year). Seeing Sha pouring out of her lingerie in this video and photo spread makes it abundantly clear why the raven-haired beauty took this annual contest. Which one of Sha's videos posted at is your favorite..if you can make up your mind? It's not an easy decision.

Total size: 433.3 MB in 2 files.

Download Sha Rizel

Fine Erotica - Mary Puff

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fine Erotica
Cast: Mary A
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Solo

But just when Mary wounds are starting to heal, Robert drops a bombshell and Mary world is once again turned upside-down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 956kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 24.7 MB

Download Fine Erotica - Mary Puff

Sinfulxxx - Swinger's Invite 1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Sinfulxxx
Cast: Aaron Rock, Zaawaadi
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ebony, Black Hair, Big ass, Cum on Pussy, bald head, shaved pussy, pussy eating

They notice you in the doorway and welcome you inside warmly. You have a seat and listen as your stepmom tells you that whatever you're feeling, she understands. Learning that your stepmom is trans is a big surprise for you, and she wants you to feel comfortable taking as much time as you need to reflect and accept it. Your stepparents kiss, holding each other with warmth and love. You can tell they truly love each other.

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sinfulxxx - Swinger's Invite 1

Fineerotica - Rock That Chair

Studio: Fineerotica
Cast: Freckles Real
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo

Is a little hesitant, worried that they'll have trouble talking his wife, Scarlett Mae, into it. Will assures him that once he's alone with Scarlett, he'll have no trouble closing the deal. Will tells Jack that they'll all meet at his beach rental and go from there.

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1386kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 57.4 MB

Download Fineerotica - Rock That Chair

Fine Erotica - Poetic Gaze

Studio: Fine Erotica
Cast: Freckles Real
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo

After Freckles talks a bit more, Aria admits that she's beginning to feel a spark of attraction. But she's a little nervous, because she's never been with a woman before. Freckles tells her to just do what feels natural, so they kiss, then kiss some more. Then it's time to really enjoy the advantages of being alone in the woods, as they undress and touch each other all over...

Duration: 3:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 95.0 MB

Download Fine Erotica - Poetic Gaze