Sex machine!

Anal hook (2015)

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM

Tracey Lain sets a timer then walks over to large metal hoist and runs her hands over it before kneeling on the floor between the legs of the hoist and chaining her ankles to the legs. Next Tracey eases the anal hook that was hanging down from the arm of the hoist into her arse then slides the dildo of the fucking machines inside her and handcuffs her hands to the hoist in front of her. Tracey uses a remote control to operate a small winch to raise the anal hook tight in her arse and keep her in position then she presses another button to switch on the fucking machine before discarding the remote control out of reach. Over the next 10 mins the slow movements of the machine speed up to a full speed assault leaving Tracey screaming and crying as the fucking machine extracts one orgasm after another.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 649.5 MB

Download Anal hook (2015)

Karina Ballerina (Angel)

Cast: Karina Ballerina (Angel)
Genres: natural boobs ,Solo Female ,Machine Dildo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette ,unshaved ,toned ,Bush ,Anal
Video language: English

Karina's departing remarks were 'I prefer cock'. One of the interesting things about working here is that everyone has a different reaction. Some women like that the machines can fuck harder and longer than a man, and some need an intimate relationship with the person attached to the cock in order to get off at all. Karina is such a woman. However, its still a sexy set, and watching such a beautiful woman with such a perfect pussy experiment with her sexuality was worth it for me.

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

Download Karina Ballerina (Angel)

Amateur girl Fridays Frankie

Cast: Frankie
Genres: natural boobs ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Solo Female ,Machine Dildo ,Anal ,Vaginal Penetration

Frankie is as bubbly as her ass! She takes her pants off without even being asked, hops on the bench and looks at the camera like "let's get it on!" She cums fast, hard and loud and thanks us every time she does. Don't miss her perfectly round ass jiggling in time to the pounding of the Trespasser. This is certainly not the last time you will see Frankie here at kink.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Amateur girl Fridays Frankie

Rita Rush

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation, Russian

Rita Rush is a super hot and horny babe that loves to stretch her pussy with brutal dildos. We carefully selected this exclusive material..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rita Rush

Isabella Clark

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Prolapse, Anal

Blonde bombshell Isabella is back to show off her brand new tits and her prolapsing asshole after a dildo machine pounds her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Isabella Clark

19 Year Old Brazilian is Fucked Into Mind Blowing Orgasms!!!

Cast: Gina Valentina
Genres: black hair ,19-Year-Old ,slim ,mixed ,Hitachi ,Machine Dildo ,Solo Female ,Smoking ,Tattoo ,natural boobs

Gina is a smoking hot Brazilian slut that loves to fuck. We put her pussy to the test with high speed machines and fuck her until she can't breath. Once she has caught her breath we do it all over agin until she doesn't have anything left to give.

Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 19 Year Old Brazilian is Fucked Into Mind Blowing Orgasms!!!

Sophia

Cast: Sophia
Genres: fake boobs ,Sybian ,Machine Dildo ,Pierced Nipples ,multiple orgasms ,Solo Female ,Anal ,Blonde ,shaved ,Big Tits

We were preparing the set when Sophia arrived in a mini-skirt, she sat down and I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear, so I asked her if that's the way she flew up from LA: "yes", she said, "I love it when guys look up my legs and ask me what I do for a living" .

Duration: 37:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Sophia