Scorepass.com- The Private Dressing Room Show

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- The Private Dressing Room Show

Description:
Sofia Rose had us at See those boobies shake? Fantastic Some of us could just watch those 38JJ mounds bobble in her corset all day. The bodaciously blessed Sofia Rose takes you into the dressing room. Watch her put on a big boob show and model hot clothes. These are the kinds of outfits that would require an armed guard for her if she ever went out in public. She could probably wear them at a private beach or at some swanky private resort. Sofia has a terrific on-camera personality. A sexy talker, she knows how to hit all the right buttons in a tit-man_s soul. I_m told that even when I think I_m not drawing attention to my chest, you can still see that my breasts are huge. When the occasion is right, I definitely dress to emphasize my chest and I enjoy the attention I get. I get a lot of looks either way and I embrace the good with the bad. If I_m home, I don_t usually wear a bra. I hate bras but I can_t go unsupported all day, so even when I_m home I wear some kind of supportive top with a built-in bra. It doesn_t do much but it makes me feel secure. Otherwise, I_m a big fan of my bras and custom-made corsets.
Model:
Sofia Rose
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaRose_30177_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1142.46 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:17
Video : AVC, 7 685 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: