Scorepass.com- Sex With The Maid

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Sex With The Maid

Description:
Brooklyn babe Devyn Devine likes pile-driving cocksmen to fill her bulging cheeks and spread-wide-open pussy. Devyn is under the impression that JR is going to let her work as a housecleaner without being groped and molested. Is she kidding? In that maid_s costume and with those enormous jugs, short and stacked Devyn is in for a fierce pounding. Johnny unleashes his cock to fuck Devyn_s massive jugs and throat. Devyn goes to her knees like the obedient, big-titted maid she is. She may not be a good cleaner but she knows how to service the dick... with her mouth, tits and pussy. Devyn told us what she likes a guy to do to her. I_ve never met a guy who didn_t go for my tits first. I_m not a big nipple girl, so you should never go straight for my nipples. You should always go for around the outside. And don_t ever forget the underside. And then you go slowly. You have to have something to build up to. And then you can get a little rougher and use your teeth. But he_s not going to stay there forever. He has to mix it up so he_s going to start on my chest, go down to my pussy for a while, make his way back up to my tits for a while, go back down to my pussy. Up and down. We_re just gonna have fun.
Model:
Devyn Devine and J.T.
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : DevynDevine_15358_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 627.46 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:32:23
Video : AVC, 2 600 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: