Scorepass.com- Scarlet Red: All You Want. All You Need.

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Scarlet Red: All You Want. All You Need.

Description:
Scarlet Red knew about The SCORE Group. No introduction was needed. One of her friends was a SCORE Girl. Scarlet decided she wanted to go for it herself. When we saw the at-home snaps she sent, it was a no-brainer decision to set up a shoot. Scarlet enjoys traveling, reading and drawing. She_s an artist and makes jewelry and ornaments. I am a creative person, said Scarlet. I like to make things with my hands. I don_t think I need to do or wear anything to emphasize my breasts. They attract attention on their own. Sometimes the attention is actually frustrating at times when I want to be taken seriously. If I need to bring attention to them, I wear anything with a low-cut neckline. No matter where she is or what she_s wearing, Scarlet attracts attention and creates interest. Her tan-lined boobs are phenomenal, as is the rest of her spectacular body. Scarlet is one of those super-endowed women...so hard to find, and when one of them wants to show it all on-camera, it_s go time. It_s impossible to find bras that I like and which fit me properly. I_m always wearing smaller bras because it_s not possible to find the size that fits. The right size. Swimsuits, also. And it_s just impossible to find a dress that fits well. It_s a struggle. Lingerie, too, is very difficult to find. In everyday life, I wear sports bras mostly, but I have to wear several to keep them from moving and bouncing. It_s not easy but it is possible.
Model:
Scarlet Red
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : ScarletRed_36001_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3045.23 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:30
Video : AVC, 27.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: