Scorepass.com- Big, Wet Tits Ass

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Big, Wet Tits Ass

Description:
It_s a trip to the spa for the delectable Nila Mason, and our crew is there to capture the moment. A girl who knows how to dress to impress and how to undress to impress, Nila skinny-dips at the spa_s pool after jiggling and swinging her big, heavy tits in your face. An underwater camera records her submerged boobs swinging in slow motion and it_s great. Anything on-camera of this lush brunette is spectacular. I waited and looked until I found the right people to model with. The days go by quickly and I cannot call this work. Nila is always eager to know what_s next at XL Girls. She enjoys seeing the end results. I enjoy very much what I am doing, Nila said. It_s fun and it is so much better than working at a terrible job I would hate. I look at this as an opportunity and I am so glad I made this decision. I am proud of my body. I have been told many times that I should be a model. I will hear compliments about my eyes even when they are staring at my chest. I know they cannot help themselves.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_33654_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 964.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:34
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: