Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Aleisha Messy Diaper Masturbation

Description:
Aleisha comes come after a hard day carrying a plastic bag full of diapers. Shes tired, but looking as cute and sexy as ever-check out her butt in those tight jeans when shes in the kitchen You can tell what she has planned to relieve the stresses of the day, as she takes one of the diapers out of the bag, holding it to her face and playing with it briefly. She checks her phone for messages and drinks a glass of water before stripping off to start her fun
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4
File Size : 376.75 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:36
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 410 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4 - 376.75 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Double Shit Load After Bike Ride Part 2

Description:
Heres the Part 2 I promised Eew it was so weird to put back on my nasty white panties already filled with the huge load of shit from after my bike ride. And yep, I was right, I had to shit again later in the day
Watch the already huge first dump get covered in another massive poop.Im straining and pushing for about 3 minutes and there are lots of nice crackly shitting noises. :O) When I am finished, I stand up and shake around the massive double poop load in my panties for you, its so BIG Two loads, one panty LOL.
I peed on the floor too cuz well, that happens sometimes that you have to piss when you poop :O)
Then I take the panties off an of course I show you the heavy load sretching out my panties, and then zoom in on the 2 different-colored piles (LOL I ate different things, of course the two loads are different colors :OP). HUGE FREAKING SHIT Have fun
***I have saved and frozen the double shit load panties if you are interested in purchasing the double load :O). Send me a private message to discuss***
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bikedoublepooppart2.mp4
File Size : 72.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:02
Video : AVC, 2 389 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: bikedoublepooppart2.mp4 - 72.98 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty SCAT Joy

Description:
A new amazing video specifically for my fans, a lot of really dirty and depraved action, at an attractive price) Do you like long and action-packed videos? Then this one for you)) Here everything is from a stocking fetish and showing assholes, to licking my delicious shit and smearing on the face and ass) And who does not like chocolate ass? Especially if this chocolate got out of my hole)) I love you, stay in touch, pleasant holidays and weekends))
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-SCAT-Joy.wmv
File Size : 458.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 285 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: Dirty-SCAT-Joy.wmv - 458.86 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ready 4 Dinner

Description:
I am pooping huge shit for your dinner, so open your mouth and take it
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ready4dinner.mp4
File Size : 615.5 MB
Duration : 00:09:14
Video : AVC, 9 115 kb/s, 30.054 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: ready4dinner.mp4 - 615.50 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Counter poop close up with farts

Description:
Short clip of me showing off my perfect ass. Then I squeeze out a few naked farts. Then I take a big messy poop on the counter. See my creamy shit up close.
Model:
TinaAmazon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : counter-poop-with-farts.mp4
File Size : 508.04 MB
Duration : 00:04:10
Video : AVC, 16.9 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: counter-poop-with-farts.mp4 - 508.04 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- JOI In Plastic Panties

Description:
Goddess Panther is wearing diaper loading huge shit,she needs to put pink plastic panties,becuse she feels, she will become messy.She si seductively teasing you in various poses and giving JOI.
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : joionpinkpanties.mp4
File Size : 1407.38 MB
Duration : 00:21:17
Video : AVC, 9 038 kb/s, 30.052 FPS

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: joionpinkpanties.mp4 - 1.37 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bratty Toddler Girl

Description:
Bratty toddler girl is pooping huge shit and peeing a lot in her plastic panties, she is teasing you with her ass and wanting you load a ot of sperma on her messy panties)
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : brattytoddlergirlspoop.mp4
File Size : 1598.51 MB
Duration : 00:24:05
Video : AVC, 9 073 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: brattytoddlergirlspoop.mp4 - 1.56 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- First time Pooping in my Jeans

Description:
Hey babe Ive heard your request and Im ready to give it a try Time to Poop in my Jeans for the first time Theres a hole in the left cheek of my favorite jeans, Im hoping some poop gets pushed through it Haha well see
I start to push, trying to find the right position
Wow, its harder than I thought it would be, my body doesnt understand yet whats going on lol. While pushing, I start to pee and soak my jeans Its so warm I love it
I continue pushing and a little bit of poop comes out Huzzah But you cannot see it through my jeans yet, I have to push more out. I change positions from bending over to crab and push some poop out in this position. Wow, this is harder than it looks
Ok, I think I have enough poop in my jeans now. Wanna see how much poop I have so far? Ok, here we go, 3, 2, 1, I slowly pull my pants down to expose so much mushy vegan poop Its covering my pussy and smeared all in my favorite jeans I give you a close up for a few moments so you can really see how much I just pooped in my pants for you
I pull my pants back up and go for round 2, feeling more poop trying to escape. I catch it in my jeans and continue filling up my pants with fresh smelly poop for you.
Ah, thats better. Omg, Im late for work Hahah, you want me to go to work like this?? Just waltz on in wearing my pooped in jeans? Everyones going to know that I just pooped my pants How embarrassing Ok, here I go Wish me luck at work today Hope I dont get fired lmao
Model:
TrixieSquirts
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2921.mov
File Size : 1062.08 MB
Duration : 00:15:18
Video : HEVC, 9 466 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TakeFile: IMG_2921.mov - 1.04 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Our dirty jeans

Description:
In this video , the girls poop and pee in their jeans , their feet are dripping with urine leaving their traces on the jeans , the girls shoot their jeans with shit , after each of the girls has filled their jeans with shit and urine, the girls take off their ass jeans and show you their dirty Asses after showing off the girls Asses again, put the jeans back on their Asses, just before filling their jeans with shit and urine, each of the girls takes off their jeans and shows you their white clean ass . Three girls take part in this video : Caroline , Alice and Yana
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0001.mp4
File Size : 1327.84 MB
Duration : 00:13:28
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: