Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sexy morning pooping and pee on it

Description:
In video I start to pooping front of the camera in squat position so you can see my pussy and asshole. After few seconds I turn around for showing off my asshole and pussy for better view and you can see my yummy poo coming out. My asshole is swollen. When I finished smear a bit on my butthole and also peeing in the video during I poop
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20160922_0838150-2.mp4
File Size : 78.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:39

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
VID_20160922_0838150-2.mp4 - 78.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit Eating Slut

Description:
Master calls me Little Slut since he found me a few years ago and Ive been told that I must become an unlimited scat slut soon
So, I practice chewing scat and Ive been reaching up to the next level, swallow shit.
l did perfect shit on a plate started putting some into my mouth.
More and more in to there.
Naughty smelly shit
Model:
JapScatSlut
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : JapScatSlut-No.10.mp4
File Size : 440.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:28

Download VIDEO:
JapScatSlut-No.10.mp4 - 440.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- anal and pooping from your favorite toy

Description:
Anal and pooping from your favorite toy I smear on myself, chew, put in my mouth) I play with a dirty toy with a pussy, from ass to mouth
Model:
p00girl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5015-2.mov
File Size : 893.16 MB
Duration : 00:10:31

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
IMG_5015-2.mov - 893.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- A big pile of crap and cool games

Description:
Yana loves to play with two rubber members at once . In this video clip Yana lies on the floor naked and masturbating her pussy and ass with a rubber member , she immerses them so deeply into ourselves that its just a beautiful sight , Yana changing posture and still continues to masturbate and she loves these things . Yana pulls out of her pussy and ass rubber Dicks and begins to release a large load of shit , Yes thats it she pooped and peed on the floor . She could no longer contain the pressure of shit after Ian relieved Yana again picked up the rubber cock and started fucking them deep in anal . Yana just anal sex toy for you . In this video, very hot anal Masturbation slutty girl Yana .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0570.mp4
File Size : 937.39 MB
Duration : 00:09:39

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0570.mp4 - 937.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH

Description:
My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Kitchen-Load.mp4
File Size : 482.9 MB
Duration : 00:02:51
Video : AVC, 23.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Kitchen-Load.mp4 - 482.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Cough till im sick

Description:
I has really bad flu and all the coughing I was doing was making me puke.
Model:
MistressEsme
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Cough-till-im-sick.mp4
File Size : 240.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:39
Video : AVC, 9 041 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Cough-till-im-sick.mp4 - 240.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Two slaves Caroline and Alice

Description:
Me and Olga decided to teach naughty our friends Caroline and Alice , we stripped them completely and brought to the room first we forced their slaves to crawl around the room cancer on her knees naked to show you their white salnity , after the demonstration I ordered their slaves Carolina caress me fuck his tongue , and Olga ordered her to caress her ass , Alice climbed tongue right into the very depths of the ass Olga and Olga ordered her to open her mouth , Alice opens her mouth and Olga Alice shit right in the mouth , Yes mouth full of shit Alice , I also want to use the toilet and I order my slave Caroline to fondle my ass I turn back to face Carolina and Carolina sticks its tongue down my ass , Yes, but I cant hold shit and Im ordering Carolina to open your mouth and also shitting Carolina right in the mouth . The body of Caroline dripping the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and with a rubber member pushes the shit in your mouth Alice , I want and I take the rubber cock and also pushed into the mouth Carolina shit , after we have used rubber member and shit their slaves into the mouth , I was ordered to get cancer Carolina and Alice and Caroline caressed his tongue dirty ass Alice , our female slaves perform all what we have to say , after fondling the anus , I ordered Caroline to stand up and Alice to sit on my lap , and I say Carolina to Carolina on Ssali on the naked body of Alice , Caroline pisses on his girlfriend wow how is it Courtauld this is a show of two obedient slaves , this is a very hot video and we wish you pleasant viewing
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0089.mp4
File Size : 1191.41 MB
Duration : 00:12:16

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0089.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Carolina Pissing and Masturbating

Description:
In this video you will see how Carolina pisses. In this video, I put together two videos where Carolina writes and fucks herself. She plays with a rubber dick. masturbates, fucks herself in the pussy and ass, enjoys herself. Then he brings himself to a squirt and a huge fountain of urine comes out. Carolina writes a lot and abundantly. Both clips are shot close, you can clearly see her holes and all the droplets of urine that remained on her after she peed
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7606.mp4
File Size : 931.2 MB
Duration : 00:13:15

Download VIDEO:
DSCN7606.mp4 - 931.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- You Are My Fart Slave

Description:
You were half asleep last night when you agreed to have a face sitting session with me.
You dont remember? Awh that is too bad.
Now lay still so I can tie up your hands and feet
Now that you are all tied up, I have a little surprise for you
I ate a tons of hard boiled eggs which always makes me EXTREMELY gassy
You better pray I dont have to fart
I start feeling my stomach grumble and suddenly I unleash the loudest and smelliest farts right in your face
You ask to be let go and I simply laugh at this comment and inform you that you are my little fart slave now
I pull down my jean shorts and stick my bare ass right into your face and let out a smelly fart as I laugh and ask you how that smells.
I then command you to stick your face right up against my asshole and begin to lick it clean.
You have always been such a good and obedient little slave.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Face-Sitting-Farts.mp4
File Size : 799.06 MB
Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
Face-Sitting-Farts.mp4 - 799.1 MB