Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- "Scared Shitless

Description:
There is a killer clown in the house so i lock myself in the bathroom and end up pooping and peeing my pants (a little.) I try and play it off like it didnt happen when I am told it was all a joke, but I end up giving in and showing you what I did.
*(This was a custom request) Please message me yours
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170403_14_44_20_Pro.mp4
File Size : 271.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:49
Video : AVC, 3 683 kb/s, 14.012 FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20170403_14_44_20_Pro.mp4 - 271.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Monster Dump

Description:
Watch me take a monster Dump , cant hold back each moan with every push . Destroying my asshole. When Im finished my ass is gaped from the huge turd .
Model:
PottyQueen
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : YouCut_20191011_194852475.mp4
File Size : 192.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:54
Video : AVC, 5 337 kb/s, 21.418 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
YouCut_20191011_194852475.mp4 - 192.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- JOI with realistic toy

Description:
Showing you how to jerk your cock using a realistic dildo, rubbing my pussy for you before a big poop
Custom for Dennis. Wearing satin lingerie
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170221_12_17_34_Pro.mp4
File Size : 149.51 MB
Duration : 00:05:16
Video : AVC, 3 780 kb/s, 14.380 FPS
Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20170221_12_17_34_Pro.mp4 - 149.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- SHIT ORGASM PANDEMONIUM EPISODE 1

Description:
My wildest and most intense shit orgasm till date. Im starting to enjoy this more than ever
Model:
Smutty_Luce
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2021_12_12_01_49_IMG_0147.mp4
File Size : 646.79 MB
Duration : 00:08:32
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2021_12_12_01_49_IMG_0147.mp4 - 646.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooing in tights

Description:
In this video she was wearing a full mesh dress and it was full, a nice poo came out.
Model:
Valentynexx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : septiembre-7-2.mp4
File Size : 81.64 MB
Duration : 00:02:11
Video : AVC, 4 992 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
septiembre-7-2.mp4 - 81.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Naughty Poopy Panty TeaseFlashing

Description:
I wear only a light pink cotton bikini on. Tease you all over to flashing out pretty asshole in the entire video. I do show off in several positions such as squat, on my side, in doggy, standing behind, legs wide apart. I finger my asshole through on material and make it little bit poopy for your eyes. Ask you you sniff my asshole, lick and play with it and encourage you to jerk off at same time. I dont poop in pants I just reveal my poo all over. Like a little naughty girl just flashing in these different positions my skidmarks pants and ask you to smell them. I provide close ups while show the poopy pants inside what well drive you crazy. I repeat the positions to make sure my pants gets nice poop smells from my stuffing finger. Yummy poopy hole for your eyes, and nasty poopy pants for your nose. You cant resist my cute poopy panty definitely wanna grab them to finish jerk off by I talk dirty and sexy, flashing my skidmark pants lot of times, fingering my ass, smelling my own pants and even more Have fun.
**In this video you wont see me poop directly I just playing with asshole through on panty to make it poopy on surface. You also able to see my spread poopy asshole. **
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2255.mp4
File Size : 1673.81 MB
Duration : 00:23:05
Video : AVC, 9 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN2255.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I Threw Up

Description:
I ate McDonalds yesterday and it made me sick I had to go to work and barely made it home to be sick in the toilet. This was not fun for me at all as I heave up parts of my dinner into the toilet. You get a close up view of me doing this and also a bit in slow motion
Model:
DemonaDragon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ithrewup.mp4
File Size : 505.69 MB
Duration : 00:03:50
Video : AVC, 18.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ithrewup.mp4 - 505.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Two girls in red petticoats

Description:
Olga put the red petticoats and prepared to sleep but sleep did not come to me and I have the whole day sick stomach and I couldnt go to the toilet before bed I drank a laxative , but I couldnt sleep . I suggested that Olga be an obedient girl and I fuck her in both holes this obedient girl . Olga first posing for you and then he gets cancer on his knees and I shit his girlfriend on the head of hair liquid diarrhea , I have is very liquid explosion of diarrhea . On the head of Olga flows the diarrhea , I ask Olga do you like Olga very happy . I ask Olga to get up cancer and take up the rubber cock and start to fuck Olga in her pussy and Olga at this time shits fucking rubber dick covered in shit the second I take the dick and fuck Olga at the same time in a ass and pussy , Olga all in the shit and I fuck her like a whore and Olga gets an orgasm and pleasure .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1945-1.mp4
File Size : 1047.76 MB
Duration : 00:10:48
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1945-1.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lisa Maries mA.S.S.ter Pieces

Description:
I just cant get enough of Lisa Marie What a wonderful new talent This sexy lady loves putting that booty of hers to work Enjoy all The TnT (Thats Twerkin and Turdin) ass she puts that beautful ass on full display before beginning with a nice pee. All that jigglin done got her bowels to moving She returns a while later to take a hovering dump. The way the log wormed out her ass, it nearly missed the bowl entirely She let out a nice phat log all over the toilet seat She saved the best for last however as she begins twerking and booty popping in a sexy orange tight outfit. Then enjoy as she spreads her ass and squats over the floor to let out a nice load This young cutey pie is on the road to greatness
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lisa-Marie-082818.mp4
File Size : 350.27 MB
Duration : 00:09:16
Video : AVC, 4 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lisa-Marie-082818.mp4 - 350.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Diaper Enema

Description:
Poor Kim is constipated. Ive been having such a hard time lately going potty, she says, as she waves her gorgeous butt towards us while on the floor on her hands and knees. But shes got a plan to fix her problem, and its pretty obvious shes excited about trying it. She touches the mound of her pussy with her hand, clearly visible through her little pink panties. She claims to be a bit nervous about her first enema, but from the look on her face there is clearly also a sense of aroused anticipation.
she slips out of her panties, baring her beautiful butt, and prepares the enema syringe. Then OMG, what a sight Kim with her bottom in the air, her face on the floor, and the huge syringe sticking out of her butt hole. To the sound of little gasps and moans, Kim slowly depresses the plunger, filling herself up Then with a little chuckle and a smile on her face, she prepares the syringe for a second go. This time the moans are a little louder. She stars to go for a third time, but realizes hes about as full as shes gonna get, and its time to get into her pullup diaper to wait for the inevitable.
Then back on her hands and knees, with her now diapered butt facing us, Kim begins to let it all out, starting with some amazing sounds as the solution and poop is expelled into her diaper. Kim is a bit overwhelmed by it all, and not sure how to cope, not sure whether to laugh or cry She talks nearly the whole way through, but at one point exclaims WOW before bursting out laughing. There is so much shit inside her diaper. With little bits of liquid poop beginning to leak out onto the baby blanket and more moans and squelchy farts, Kim is like OMG, what I have done Oh fuck, this is bad
When its finally all over, most of the mess is still held inside the diaper, but Kim has no idea how she going to be able to take it off, and starts to regret using a pullup instead of a full diaper. Carefully she takes it off, but some mess still inevitably spills out onto the baby blanket. She lays the diaper on the floor, and positioning her butt over it, does a few more squirts out of her butt hole. She talks about the huge mess she needs to clean up, then stands and does more squirts from her butt The mess is just getting worse.
Then its finally time for the cleanup. Kim has runny poop all down her legs, even as far as her socks Even as shes wiping herself, there is still more leaking from her butt. It just doesnt seem to want to stop Using lots of baby wipes she tries to clean herself as best she can, but only a shower is going to properly fix this.
When it comes to cleaning up the pooped diaper itself, Kim is very embarrassed, and admits that the results of her first enema are not quite what she anticipated. This is a horribly big mess Even as shes squatting there trying to put the soggy popped diaper into a bag, she is still leaking mess from her ass How can there be any more left in me? she asks giggling with embarrassment, I think I need to put another diaper on
Kim admits that things didnt go quite as planned in regard to the mess she created, and vows to be a better prepared next time. Her embarrassment is very cute though as she squats there in from of the puddle of poopy mess on the baby blanket, often giggling nervously. I did this all for science she declares. LOL
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : KimsDirtyDiaperEnema.mp4
File Size : 339.41 MB
Duration : 00:18:55
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: